Love in a Harem Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Making sure the knees are not too bent or become locked, bend your knees alternating one after the other, your feet do not move, it is your knees that are creating the movement and not the hips, your hips are simply reacting to the knees. Remember to keep your tailbone tucked under and not use the muscles in your bottom, let your knees do the work. If the movement doesn't feel smooth, just decrease the pace until it becomes smooth and when ready increase it gradually while maintaining the smooth motion. With practice it will become smooth even at a fast pace". After a little practice everyone is able to shimmy quickly and smoothly.

Meher says: "Now, slow your shimmy down and add the chest circles, smooth elegance is the goal so slow down if it doesn't feel smooth or elegant. Then gradually speed up again. Practice indeed makes perfect". When everyone seems to have successfully joined the chest circles with the knee shimmy, she adds: "Finally, let us now Shimmy with Chest Circles to music!" She turns on the music and they practice with her guidance for about 15 minutes.

Ayisha is certain they are now a happier group and also believes they are optimistic about the future. The class goes very well and is declared a great success by everyone who are all loving the course. As they leave the hall Ayisha whispers to Maryam to come to her apartments with her as she has news. They arrive first so Ayisha takes her hand and they sit together on the long bench under the window. Even though they are alone Ayisha whispers: "When we confessed that we still had feelings for each other, I asked you to be patient as there were complexities to be resolved. What I wish to tell you must remain our secret. Meher, Amina and myself have been enjoying an intimate relationship that I wanted to formalise but needed the Emira's consent because she and I also enjoy a loving physical relationship and none of us can be intimate with just anyone".

She continues: "I asked her permission to formalise our love and the Emira expressed a desire to be part of what we call the Sisterhood of the Ring. Meher and Amina agreed and I had 3 exact copies made of this ring on my right ring finger. We all wear the ring as a symbol of our pledge to limit our intimate pleasures with females to the Sisters of the Ring. Obviously our intimacy with males is controlled by our roles in the Royal Harem. Would you like to become the fifth Sister of the Ring, thus limiting your intimacy to the Sisters of the Ring?" Maryam says that she would love it, but asks about the others. Ayisha assures her that they have all happily agreed that she be invited to join. All that remains is to have another ring made. Maryam is delighted and they embrace. When Meher and Amina return, Ayisha tells them the good news and hug delirium ensues.

Ayisha takes Maryam to find the jeweller's workshop in order to have a fifth ring made, for Maryam. He is delighted to receive the commission and as Ayisha starts to remove her ring, he says that he still has the plans he drew for the first commission and can make an identical ring by working from the plans. He asks if he may assess Lady Maryam's finger size and when Ayisha assents, he uses a sizing tool to ensure a perfect fit for the right ring finger. On the way back to the Crown Princess' apartments, she asks if Maryam would like to become her Official Companion and live with her in her apartments, there is no pause before she answers in the affirmative. Meher and Amina are delighted at the news and the four ladies spend a very enjoyable and unladylike night together.

12