Love in a Layby

Story Info
A man reminisces about encounters in a roadside rest.
1.3k words
4.43
4.7k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other day I was driving home and I smiled as I passed the remnants of a lay-by on a main road. The area had been closed by the council a few years earlier and was starting to become overgrown, hiding its original intention of allowing drivers to stop and rest. But it was its actual function that was far more exciting and I thought back to its heyday, over 20 years earlier when I first discovered it.

Back then I had been driving home from meeting friends just after the Millennium and I desperately needed the loo. In the darkness I looked for a place to stop as I was happy to use a hedge but was relieved to see the lay-by signposted. A quarter of a mile later I pulled over into the layby, parked and made my way inside the toilet block. I was surprised at how busy the car park was at that time of night and didn't think much more until I got inside the cubicle.

Inside I noticed holes had been drilled into both of the cubicle's walls. I was quite naive and so just thought some vandalism had taken place and it was only when a cock appeared that I realised what was going on.

I was quite shocked and finished up before leaving and heading home. Back at home I decided to look up what had happened in the cubicle. The internet was in its infancy and it took me a while to learn the terms dogging and cottaging and eventually found that the lay-by I had visited was quite notorious.

My searches took me into the early hours of the morning as the dial up connection I had back then took ages to load. Once I had the basics I went to bed and fell straight to sleep as I was shattered. It was when I woke the following morning I started to think more about what I had seen and could feel my own cock hardening. Soon I was imagining what it would be like to have run my tongue over and then sucked the member I had seen through the hole. As I closed my eyes my fantasy started building and I soon imagined the cock spurting and releasing its load into my mouth and dribbling down my chin. This last thought made my own climax come and soon my hand was covered in my own cream.

Over the next week my thoughts kept returning to the lay-by. I thought about going back and one evening even got in the car and started driving but turned around part of the way there. Eventually I did venture to the lay-by again and after parking up waited in the car for a while before moving. The activity in the lay-by was interesting to watch. Cars would arrive and people would get out. Some would disappear inside the toilet block whilst others would disappear into the wooded area behind.

Like before, I had an attack of nerves but then decided it was now or never. I left my car and went inside the toilet block where I noticed most of the cubicles were occupied. I chose a free cubicle between two occupied cubicles and went inside and sat down. Soon, a cock appeared through one of the gloryholes, as I had discovered they were called, in the cubicle wall. I started to touch it and felt it harden. Next I lent down and started to lick it before taking it completely inside my mouth. As I sucked on it I could hear the unknown owner moaning on the other side of the cubicle wall. I continued to to fellate the anonymous member and eventually heard a banging on the wall and was then rewarded by the climax.

I broke away as I felt the cock squirm and let the load squirt over the floor. As the member returned to its flaccid state it disappeared back through the hole and I heard its owner leave the cubicle shortly afterwards. Soon, another person entered the cubicle and I continued the same ritual, fellating another hard cock to a climax but I allowed myself to swallow the hot cream this time. I had to wait a bit longer for the third and then a short wait for a fourth and by then I'd had enough and left the cubicle and headed home with a tummy full of unknown men's cum.

Back at home further internet searches led to me finding a chat room that included people who knew and used the lay-by. I would chat in the evenings and eventually agreed to meet a couple there one evening. At the lay-by we greeted each other and then headed into the woods. The woman was quite dominant and she ordered me to suck off her husband. As I did so she called him demeaning names and started to spank his bare bottom. Her actions turned me on and I started to suck his cock harder and faster and his climax was immense. Afterwards she ordered him to fuck my bottom and I willingly obliged, offering my ass pussy for his pleasure and filling with more of his cream.

As the months passed I continued on my journey of self discovery. Before this all started I hadn't thought of myself as being gay but nearly all my encounters in the layby involved men. As time progressed I started to acquire femme clothing and branding myself as a sissy. My visits to the lay-by would usually see me dressed in femme clothing and taking on sub roles. I also started to meet more people and soon play moved from the lay-by into people's homes. The exploration into my sexuality continued and I enjoyed a lot of encounters.

Whilst I got to know people, I still got the greatest kick out of the anonymity that the use of gloryholes brought. I also met dominant women who assisted me with indulging in anonymous anal sex. I met a Domme who would text me with little or no notice on a Saturday evening, the lay-by's busiest time, telling me I should get down there straight away. I would change into a subservient style dress, stockings and with no pants and head down to the lay-by. When I arrived the Domme would meet me and lead me into the woods and towards a tree. She would tie my wrists above my head and then blindfold and gag me. The final piece of preparation was feeling cold lube be applied around my bumhole and a finger would slip inside to make sure I was well prepared.

I would wait with apprehension until I heard voices and then I could feel rough hands lifting the skirt of my dress and start feeling me up. Some would fondle my cock but most would start probing my bumhole with their fingers and once they were satisfied they would press their hard member against my opening and apply pressure until I dilated and it would slip inside. These fucks were lovely as the men fucking me were quite rough in their handling of me and I couldn't escape. Usually, three or four men would fuck me and often I would feel one flaccid spent cock leave my bumhole only for a new hard cock press against me for entry a few seconds later. After being released from my prison I would drive home with a bum full of cum and feel it leak out of me.

Eventually, the lure of the lay-by waned. It had become so popular that it started gaining a reputation and the local residents weren't happy. Raids by the police started becoming more common with attendance and activity declined. The toilet block was demolished to discourage cottaging and finally the lay-by was closed completely, hence its overgrown appearance as I drove past in the present day.

As I continued past the lay-by I thought about that time in my life and the fun I'd had in that resting place. I drove on thinking about the people I had met and all the anonymous men whose cocks I had sucked or allowed to fuck me.