Love in a Pandemic Pt. 02

Story Info
Love can come in all sorts of flavors.
9k words
3.67
912
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 07/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJann
DJann
37 Followers

Oh jeez mom, leave me alone! I got enough problems!

"Come on, get off the couch! Look at this place!" Mom was doing her best to imitate a harpy. "It's a fucking mess!"

That pulled me up, mom saying "Fucking"? I'm not sure I've ever heard her use the word before. I got up, onto my feet, stood there. She wrapped herself around me and said, more gently, "I know, you're hurting right now, but this sitting around, making a mess is not helping you. Come on, you're better than this."

Okay, some background. My dad walked out on us years ago, mom was able to keep the house, but has had a boyfriend for the last four years and sleeps at his place, mostly. My brother, Steve and I lived here on our own, we were both over eighteen, until he moved in with his girlfriend after graduating college and starting a new job. I was here, on my own, until my, now ex-, boyfriend moved in about two years ago. Work for him hasn't died dramatically over the last year, like it has for so many people, he's a plumber, he remained busy. I was completing my degree, and two weeks ago, he said, "Fuck you," and walked out, with all his shit thrown into his work van. No explanation, no argument, no nothing, just here one moment, gone the next. So I'm left feeling bewildered, lost, alone, and depressed as all fuck.

The last eighteen months have not been easy, agreed. Science, masks and vaxxes versus ignorance, anti-vaxxers, dead idiots, shutdowns, isolations, have made all out lives a lot more difficult that it really needed be, I think. My ex-, well, he had refused vaccines, until he was tested positive to the virus. I got it too, whereas he got it bad, I was barely slowed. I had my vaccines, at mom's insistence, but she couldn't persuade him, so fuck him- well, fuck him no more.

Mom works for the State Health Department, she is, right now, working so much overtime and today is the first time I've seen her in a week. For the next hour, she directed me and helped clean the place a bit. Things were picked up, clothes went into the washer, dishes into the dishwasher, floors were quickly swept. At one point I heard her talking on the phone to her boyfriend, telling him she was going to stay with me for the night. I knew she had a meeting the next morning so wouldn't stay for breakfast, but just having her here was actually helpful. We talked a little and she helped me get a somewhat better perspective.

Then she said, "Wait a moment." I blinked and heard the front door close. A few minutes later, she was back, with a neighbor, Mary.

Mary is older than mom, but still attractive, and was a real friend of mom's. We saw a lot of her when dad moved out, and mom did say that without Mary, life would have been a lot more difficult. We had a coffee and talked girl talk. I found Mary to be a good listener, charming. Then she said, "David and I are going to the gym in the morning, Chloe was supposed to come with us, but can't make it. Can you fill in for her?" Chloe is her daughter, a lot older than me and occasional baby sitter for Steve and me when we were still kids and needing a sitter.

A gym? Me, in a gym? I found myself agreeing saying yes, I wasn't working in the morning, then asked about paying. "Oh no sweat," she said, "They've just reopened and we had to book. We're members, but Chloe isn't, we had to pay up front for her, a no-show is non-refundable. Thank you for that. I'll let David know." I shook my head, thankful for her generosity, I don't have a lot of money, working part time in a supermarket.

Mary went home, just a couple of houses down, mom and I eventually went to bed. Mom woke me in the morning, made a breakfast, there wasn't much in the fridge, told me she would do some shopping and see me that evening. She took off, and I was left again, alone. I could feel myself sliding down but then remembered Mary was coming to collect me at eight-thirty, to go to the gym. She did and we went, with her husband, David, to a gym quite a distance away.

We did the gym thing, weights, treadmills, stationary cycles, all sorts of pulley machines and after about 20 minutes, I was feeling it. I couldn't understand why we seemed to shift from thing to thing, but Mary did explain about trying to balance their exercise, between core strength, upper and lower body strengths. Mary was going like a Marine on an obstacle course but still stopped to help me. She could see I was struggling. I had caught a whiff of a sauna at one point and asked about it. Yes, there is a sauna, it's mixed, but we didn't have the costumes for it today, perhaps next time. Next time?

Finishing at the gym, we didn't take time out for showers, but went straight to the coffee lounge next door. We talked for a bit and went home. This set a pattern for the week for me. When I wasn't working, Mary invited me to the gym, mom offered to pay, but Mary wouldn't hear of it. She and David are very generous people. I got better, then the beginning of the next week, Mary suggested I have a swimsuit so we can use the sauna.

We went through their routine and I made it to the end without collapsing in a big heap. Mary told me she wanted to use the sauna earlier, so this time I brought my bikini, changed into it, joining them in the sauna. It was a lot larger than I thought it would be, but there was only four other people in there, two couples, all enjoying the heat. It hit me but in moments I could feel it relaxing muscles, getting into my bones, relieving tensions, it felt good. I lost track of time in there, and it seemed like it was hours before we left. In reality it was only about ten minutes, first time in a sauna for ages and Mary didn't want to overdo it. We came out and the transition from the heat of the sauna to the cold of the gym made me gasp and my nipples pop.

Mary and I went into the shower and it didn't have individual cubicles, it was one large room with lots of shower heads and taps. I looked at her and for an older woman, she was quite shapely, not sagging at all, still beautiful. Nice breasts and a landing strip of hair on her pudenda. She could see me looking at her, and turned to face me, asking how was I feeling. She ran her eyes over me and I felt a rush, I haven't been looked at like that for a while. My nipples betrayed me, they got hard. I got under a shower quickly. That incident left me a little shaken. She looked at me, and I responded, that never happened in a shower with a woman before. What got me was that I was looking at her too, and not just in a friendly way.

Dropping me off, Mary got out the car too, told David she would be home soon. We went inside my place, and we started talking. There wasn't a lot of housework, I had gotten on top of it during the week, with mom's help. We sat and talked, and I found myself pouring out a lot of crap, most of which I hadn't even said to mom. As I said, Mary was a good listener. I got up to take our cups to the dishwasher, thinking we were finished, but as Mary stood, I got close and instead of reaching for her cup, I reached for her. I stepped closer, hugged her, thanked her for being such a good listener. She looked at me with that same look she had in the shower, saying, "You're so beautiful, I don't understand why anyone would want to give you up." I kissed her.

I mean, I kissed her, on the lips, with passion, a woman, I kissed a woman. Look out Katy Perry, I'm kissing a girl! My nipples got harder, I could feel my pussy swelling, demanding to be touched. Mary responded, she kissed me back! In seconds I was pulling her clothes off, I wanted her breast in my mouth. I wanted her pussy on mine. I wanted her fingers inside me. I was so fucking horny!

There was nothing elegant here, I dragged her off to my bed, unmade as it was. Pushing the duvet out of the way, I pulled her onto me as we kissed, hands flying over her body. Her breasts were soft, her taste, well, funny, but it didn't stop me. Suddenly, she took charge. I was open to her, my track pants around my ankles, my panties trapping my feet, I felt her tongue on me, her mouth suckling my nipples, her fingers sliding all over me.

My clit was swollen to the point where it might burst if it got any larger. She flicked her fingers over it, fuck! She really knew what she was doing! This was so exciting, I was just dripping juice. She had two fingers inside me pumping my clean shaven pussy, slapping my clit with the palm of her hand. No-one has ever done anything like this to me before! This was fucking brilliant! I was loving it! I could feel the tension inside me growing, sending tingles to every nerve in my body.

It seemed there was no effort on her part at all to make me feel this way. Mary suckled my tits, then kissed her way down to my clit. The first touch of her tongue on my button was electrifying, switching me right on! Every part of me screamed for more! She gave it to me, she gave me more! Mary's tongue snaked over my clit, then down along my labia. It entered my fuck hole, touched inside me, giving me such a thrill. She kept it up, lapping at my labia, caressing my clit, filling me with such pleasure until I couldn't take it any longer. My heart jumped as it pumped so much blood around my body, energizing my nervous system as my cunt radiated pleasure outwards.

I went into a massive seizure, my muscles contracted and heaved, throwing me around like a dishrag blowing in the wind. I felt my pussy contract, then explode outwards onto Mary's mouth. I could feel her sucking all my juices out of me, my moisture being gathered by a tongue that didn't stop sweeping over me. The pleasure hit my head, swamped my brain with endorphins and Oxytocin and all those other hormones that help make great orgasms. It all went fuzzy for a moment or two then I fell back, collapsing on the bed feeling better than I had for a long time.

The excitement lingered but slowly left my body, the wash of hormones seeped through me, leaving me feeling mellow, good about the world. I pulled Mary up to my mouth and kissed her again. Then I noticed there was something, something tasty but something not. I found the energy to push her off me and onto her back. I was going to go down on her but she held me up. I had only ever had sex with one other girl until now, years ago and she helped me to lick her pussy, but Mary was stopping me.

"No, I want your fingers, I want you to fist me! Got any lube?"

I opened a bedside drawer and pulled out a bottle I had bought two months ago, only used once. I put some on my fingers, then smeared it over Mary's pussy. Mary has a landing strip of pubic hair, I was shaved but I don't understand why I was still doing it, no need, no-one was demanding I do it anymore. I wiped my fingers over Mary some more and she shivered in delight at my touch. I rubbed her clit as she spread her legs, telling me to put a finger inside her. I did, using my other hand to rub her clit.

"I've never fisted a girl before," I admitted, "I've only ever done this once before, had sex with a girl, I mean."

"That's okay, did you enjoy it then?" she asked.

"It was okay, not great, not like this, that's for sure!" I kept fingering her.

"It's easier than you might think," she told me. "Now, second finger." I put my second finger inside her, pumping it easily and steadily in and out of her. She gasped at it's entry, but said, "Give it a slight twist as you're going in." I did and a minute or so later, "Another," she demanded. I did, giving it more of a twist, to which she gasped as my fingers pushed into her. About thirty seconds later she told me to put another finger in her. I did and had all four fingers going in and out of her. She gasped instructions on how to fold my thumb into my palm and twist, using a little more strength to push a little harder. I did that and was getting closer and closer to my knuckles slipping inside her.

I pushed and twisted, then my hand disappeared! It slid right inside her. She cried out at the intrusion but told me to keep it in! I did and pumped with my hand entirely inside her. I pumped in and folded my fingers back into a fist. I could feel the warm, wet, slickness of her vaginal canal wrapped around my fist. I could see the bones of my wrist holding her labia apart, then slide inside as I pushed in. Mary cried in pleasure at the massive intrusion of my hand. I had stopped rubbing her clit, trying to concentrate on my fist but she started rubbing herself.

This was so sexy! This was giving me a power I had never felt before, giving a woman pleasure! I was in a commanding position and it was exhilarating! I just kept pumping while Mary stroked her clit using a three finger motion. She was wet enough, that's for sure. "Keep going!" she cried and I could see her body tensing, "Faster!" She called, so I increased my speed and pushed harder and she moaned "CUMMING!" Her body tensed and her legs shivered in excitement. She lifted her pelvis off the bed into my fist and screamed as her own orgasm overcame her. I felt her pussy grabbing at my fist, pulling it into her and a release of fluids which made my fist even more slippery.

Every time she spasmed, her hips thrust themselves up at me and I was hit by an aroma, the smell of her cum. Again, it wasn't entirely unpleasant, but it wasn't a pleasant smell either. It was very different. Mary dropped back onto the bed and lay there as I slowed my pumping. Gasping hard, she told me to ease my fist out of her by opening the hand and making sure my thumb was in the same position it was when it entered her. I did and she trembled as I did it, then cried out as if in a semi-pleasure-pain as my knuckles forced the lips of her labia open to their widest point. Her pussy slowly closed as my fingers left her.

I lay along side her and kissed her as she drew in deep breaths of air. "Oh fuck! That was nice!" she said. "You can do that to me anytime you like."

"I just might take you up on that," I replied as her breathing eased. We lay there, wrapped in each other's arms. I felt better than I had for weeks, calmer, more relaxed, like my problems were not that important any more.

We fell into that post orgasmic, blissful, semi-drowsy sonambulance that usually overtakes lovers.

Conversation was soft, gentle, telling each other how nice it was being there, having no clothes on, touching each other. I told her I would love to eat her pussy, in a sixty-niner. She stiffened a little and for some reason, I thought I had said something wrong. She relaxed and told me that wouldn't be a good idea. I said I would love to pleasure her as she did me, but she told me no. She explained it by telling me of her cancer, two bouts of it, her chemotherapy, how it has damaged her. Her taste was not very nice, even after nearly a decade since her last treatment. Besides, she loves a good fisting. That explained that not so pleasant aroma I got a whiff of earlier, so I had to respect her wishes here.

At last it was time for her to go, she told me. I got off the bed with a spring in my step that I hadn't had for weeks. We started dressing in the bedroom

"I would love for you to come back again," I said as we walked out the bedroom door looking for the clothes we had scattered along the way here.

"I'd love to cum again," Mary responded, pulling clothes onto herself. We joked for a moment and she stopped, "No woman has made me cum like that for quite a while, that was brilliant."

"I just might cross to the other side if you keep doing that to me," I said.

She laughed and as I went to open the front door, then kissed me "It's more fun walking both sides of the road, believe me. You are always welcome to come spend the night with us if you like. If you want a dick too, that is." She kissed me again, held me for a second or two, saying, "'Bye!"

What?

Trapped while bound!

Pete was glad lockdowns were finally over, well, he hoped they were over. It was a serious problem, spending so much time in his apartment, alone, mentally, physically dragging. With no girlfriend when the lockdown hit, all he could do was to pull his own dick. Watch porn, pull dick, work, more porn, more dick pulling, more work, an endless cycle leading to boredom and thoughts of suicide. Not really, he was just fucking bored when at last he was called by his boss and told all staff could return to work Monday. Freedom day!

Wow, back to the office! Monday was a breeze, everyone was happy, excited at being out of the confines of their homes, their apartments. Nobody complained about the commute, nobody whined about the traffic, it was just great to see everyone again.

Hunched over his laptop, Pete was reconciling accounts when he looked up and saw Lindy standing in front of him. Lindy had been Pete's main collaborator for over a year now. They've worked relatively closely on the same accounts for the last six months, apart from the lockdown. They also use the same gym, occasionally running into each other. Lindy couldn't be called beautiful, she was quite plain actually and a few years older than Pete. Lindy was, however, in great shape. Where Pete felt like he was doing nothing but putting weight on, losing his fitness levels, even with the rooftop exercise routine he was doing almost every day, Lindy's body was trim, taut, with a firm breast and shapely, tight ass.

"I was thinking of you during the lockdown," Lindy said.

"Oh, that's nice," Pete smiled, "Nice of you to think of me."

"Yeah, stuck in your apartment, alone," she said, "No gym, no girlfriend, must have been driving you nuts."

"Yeah, afraid so," Pete admitted, "Just real glad to be back in the office." Pete paused and looked up at Lindy's smile. "Now there's something I never thought I would say," he laughed.

"I know what you mean!" Lindy agreed, "Kids not in school, Larry driving me up the wall. I'm glad I got through it without murdering anyone!"

Their laughter echoed around the room leading to Pete confessing that jumping off the rooftop of his apartment block was getting to be an attractive proposition.

"Oh God! Don't do that, I'd have had no-one to make me laugh!"

Pete pushed the OK button to print the precis spreadsheet, "Yeah, I didn't want to disappoint anyone here." He stood and went around his desk, Lindy stepped in front of him and then closer, she hugged him. "I'm really glad to see you, Pete," she said, quietly, "I really have missed you."

Pete was surprised, Lindy had never said anything like this to him before, never hugged him, he always thought of her as a bit distant, professional. He put his arms around her and said, "Yeah, missed you too." Lindy wasn't letting go so Pete didn't either. He felt her breasts, soft and full, pressing into his chest, but he refrained from doing anything other than holding her, not taking a risk by grabbing her ass. She sighed, "Oh well, back to work," as she let go, as Pete did, stepping back and again, she was the professional.

Over the next two weeks, he would look up and see Lindy looking at him, or she would be talking to him and then lose her train of thought. They ran into each other at the gym more times in those two weeks than they had in the six months before lockdown. Pete took a closer look at Lindy in her tight gym leggings. He really did reassess her attributes. Okay face, not wildly pretty, but the rest of her, absolutely first class. She was smart and competent, willing to go that extra mile when working on behalf of a client too.

Saturday afternoon, at the gym. Pete was working up a real sweat, the treadmill, walk, jog, run for thirty minutes. The stationary bicycle, coast and race for fifteen minutes. Weights, squats, dead lift, power lift, curls, nothing heavy, but repeatable in two sets of ten, the squats almost getting him after the ride. He felt something alongside him and turned to look, Lindy.

"Wow, you're really going like a trooper there, Pete. Don't let me stop you."

DJann
DJann
37 Followers