Love in a Pandemic Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YOU FUCKING SLUT!" Pete heard, "I JUST FUCKING KNEW IT! YOU WANTED ANOTHER DICK!"

The look on Lindy's face as she leapt off him was something Pete couldn't read, anger maybe? "YES! ANOTHER DICK! AND IT WAS DELICIOUS!"

"I BET YOU LOVED YOUR CUNT BEING FILLED WITH TOO! FUCKING SLUT!"

"YES, I FUCKING DID!" Lindy yelled back "YOU'RE ONLY FUCKING JEALOUS I GOT FILLED WITH HIS CUM!"

"JEALOUS! I'LL SHOW YOU JEALOUS!" Pete was terrified, he was sure Larry was about to pull out a gun and shoot them both. The husband stepped over to the bed where he pushed Lindy onto her back and holding her legs up and apart, buried his face into her cum filled pussy. Pete heard Lindy squeal a little but she wasn't fighting back. WHAT THE FUCK? Lindy moaned and squealed delight as Larry sucked her pussy, drawing the cum out of her.

"I BET YOU'RE JEALOUS I SUCKED HIM AND YOU DIDN'T YOU LITTLE FAGGOT BOY!"

Lindy's husband looked up his face now glistening with a mixture of her juices and Pete's semen.

"I'LL DO A BETTER FUCKING JOB OF SUCKING HIM THAN YOU EVER COULD, SLUT!"

Try as he might, Pete couldn't release himself as he felt his now completely soft cock being wrapped up by Larry's mouth. The warmth of a mouth, a tongue slapping his cock, a head pumping up and down his tool made him hard again. Pete was astounded he could get it up but under these circumstances, he was totally fucked! An irate husband sucking his cock between screams at his cheating wife - UN-FUCKING-BELIEVEABLE! Pete had no idea what just happened but he knew he was getting the best ever head job, even Lindy's skill wasn't as good as this guy, her fucking husband?

Lindy moved and positioned herself so she could push a nipple into Pete's mouth and Pete noticed her hand was rubbing her clit while looking at her husband with Pete's dick in his mouth.

"Yeah! Go! Little fag boy, suck that dick!" Lindy called, a lot quieter than it had been up to now. Pete could feel the blood rushing up his dick as it got harder. "Fuck his face, Pete! Fuck him hard!" Pete pushed his cock into Larry's mouth and then down his throat. FUCK! Larry was as good a cock sucker as Lindy! WTF is going on here?

Pete was hard again, feeling the real arousal caused by Larry's mouth as Larry pumped Pete's cock,

"FAGGOT BOY LIKES SUCKING DICK!" Lindy yelled at her husband.

Larry lifted off Pete's cock and while Pete was really liking being sucked by Larry, something he would never have even contemplated before, his cock was out of steam without the mouth. It shrunk back down as Larry yelled, "FAGGOT BOY! I'LL SHOW YOU!" Larry had his sweat pants off and his raging horn out in moments as he threw Lindy onto the bed alongside Pete, one leg over Pete's splayed leg, her head resting on Pete's shoulder, her hair in Pete's face.

Larry climbed on top of Lindy and entered her, Pete could feel their movements as Larry fucked Lindy, hard and fast. "I'LL TEACH YOU, YOU SLUT!"

"WELL FUCK ME IF YOU'RE GONNA FAGGOT BOY!" Lindy yelled back at Larry. "FUCK ME GOOD!"

Terrified, Pete could do nothing! He was tied to the bed, his body open to whatever Larry wanted to do with him! Fear rose in him, to the point where he could feel his bowel threaten to empty itself all over the bed. Lindy's head repeatedly bumped into Pete's jaw as Larry furiously fucked his wife. To Pete it seemed like ages as he lay there, listen to this copulating couple screaming insults at each other.

"COME ON FAGGOT! CUM IN ME IF YOU CAN KEEP IT UP! WEAK ASS DICK GOT NOTHING!"

"SLUT! SLUT! BITCH! FUCKING WHORE SLUT!" Larry screamed over and over as he pounded into Lindy.

Larry growled and he seemed to splutter, the let out a howl of pure lust as he shot his semen into Lindy. "YES!" Lindy cried, Pete thinking she was actually having an orgasm! "YES! YES! YES!" She too let out another loud cry as she actually did have an orgasm. Pete saw her tits light up with such a red flush, spread to her throat, he thought. She was being pounded and she came? WTF was happening here?

Larry howled as he shot another load into Lindy screaming "ON MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY! YOU SLUT!"

"HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY FAGGOT! HOW DID YOU LIKE THIS FUCKING BIRTHDAY PRESENT? CREAM PUFF!"

"I FUCKING LOVED IT SLUT!" Larry screamed as he bent over and kissed Lindy, hard, on the mouth. "And I love you so much!" Larry said in a normal voice, "Thank you for such a wonderful gift my darling!" He kissed her again as she wrapped herself around him, pulling him on top of her.

"Anything for you my love." Lindy said back, "Anything at all."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE?" Pete finally cried, "LET ME OUT!"

Larry looked over to Pete and said, "Oh sorry," he said, "Not yet, I gotta blow you first."

"WHAT!!"

"Yes Pete, you're my real gift, if you want to cum again, of course," Larry said. He lifted himself off Lindy and she rolled herself over, kissing Pete on the cheek, her hand straying down to his dick.

"What the fuck is happening?" Pete was seriously puzzled now.

"This is my fault," Lindy said, "I hope you'll forgive me." She paused and looked up at Larry, then at Pete. "Larry wanted something different for his birthday, so I set this up."

"She has been wanting to fuck you for ages and this seemed like a good time," Larry said.

"What? What?" Pete asked, "You've been wanting to fuck me?"

"Sure, why not? You're a good looking guy, Pete, with the benefit of a nice dick too." Larry said, "Tasty as well, just like Lindy thought you would be."

"Someone want to tell what the fuck is going on?" Pete demanded.

"Okay, I have been dreaming of something like this for a while. The cuckolded husband getting revenge on his wife and her lover. Lindy made it happen and you played your part so well."

"Getting you here, into bed wasn't that easy Pete," Lindy said, "But after the lockdown, you were pretty much in need of someone to have sex with. I'm sorry and you're going to have to forgive me, but Larry and I've been planning this for a while. You're so beautiful and such a lovely person, I didn't know until this morning we could pull it off."

"This morning?"

"At the gym, circumstances were just right. Danny gave me a perfect excuse to invite you over, and as long as I "accidentally" ran into you at the gym, it wouldn't raise your suspicion. As soon as I left you, I rang Larry and told him you were coming over tonight he had the boys off with their grandparents for the night and was setting cameras up when I got home."

"Cameras?"

"Oh, I know it's a bit of a shock, but my fantasy was to be fucked by Larry and you in the same bed, so we combined the two." Lindy leaned over and kissed Pete, "I really do hope you'll forgive me for not telling you about this before, but I wasn't sure you'd want to fuck me with Larry watching."

"Cameras?"

"Oh yeah, I've recorded the whole thing. You know you're quite a stud when you get going, Pete," Larry said, "I like sucking your dick, very tasty covered with your juices as it was. I'd like to do it again too, if you don't mind."

"Wait! Wait-wait!" Pete stuttered as his mental gears caught up. "you're saying this was all a set up."

"Yes," Lindy said with that patient 'keep up' look mothers get.

"You wanted this to happen?"

"Yes," both Lindy and Larry said.

"Fucking hell!" Pete cried, "Now you're asking me for forgiveness for scaring the shit out of me, abusing me, orally raping me!"

Lindy and Larry looked at each other, a worried glance passed between them, "Well, it wasn't entirely without your consent," Larry said.

"THAT'S AN AWFUL FUCKING LOT TO FORGIVE!"

"We know, Pete, and we're willing to do anything to make it up to you." Lindy said, putting her hand on his dick, holding it, gently beginning to caress it.

"ANYTHING?"

"Yes dear, anything," Lindy said, "You can even fuck us both up the ass if you want."

"What about Marcy, in Records, would you fuck her too?" Pete asked Lindy.

"Oh yes may I? If you wanted me to, if she wants to," Lindy said, "You'll have to stay for breakfast to talk about it in the morning. Right now, I want more of your dick."

Pete understood now, he was really on a good thing here, "Okay, but undo these straps. Then Larry has to finish blowing me." Pete sighed as the straps were opened by Larry, Lindy seriously rubbing Pete's dick, preparing it for Larry.

The problem beginning in lockdown, Pete thought, the lack of companionship, was now no longer a problem. Looking at Lindy, in the face, without getting all creepy Monday morning, that was a whole other problem.