Love in an Elevator

Story Info
Husband and wife put on a show for the elevator camera.
2.2k words
4.07
7.8k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers

"Dance with me," she said as she took his hand and led him towards the dance floor.

They had been drinking cocktails for hours, laughing, flirting and utterly enjoying each others company exclusively on a rare date night. As the gin bar plied them with alcohol, a band set up their instruments.

As the house band made their way through the cover songs they laughed. The setlist was predictable, and yet it didn't matter.

He took her hand and pulled her close as she ran his hand down to her hips. She shook them in time with the music and slowly turned around, making sure to grind herself against his crotch.

"Careful", he whispered into his ear as she did it, but she smiled back, she knew how much it drove him wild. He already felt himself getting hard and she could feel it too. She enjoyed the tease, the build-up and the anticipation.

He took a step back and ran his eyes up and down her. Her hair flowed over her face, bright red lipstick, dark eye shadow, a dress that hugged her heaving breasts and accentuated her wide hips. Her heels added to her height and her legs in stockings gave a glimpse of the delights underneath.

She was utterly gorgeous.

As they danced closely she leant in and whispered for him to take her back to the hotel before running her tongue down his ear and giving it a soft bight.

He didn't need a second invitation, he pulled her in and kissed her before taking her hand and leading her out.

In the car ride back to the hotel he ran his hand up her thigh and then slowly between her legs as he kissed her, he felt her warmth, her wetness as she pushed into his hand.

Like giddy lovers, they arrived at the hotel, but the doors were locked, it was well after midnight and he forgot where he had put the room key. As he looked for the buzzer, the door opened and they walked in hand in hand relived that they could continue.

A doorman greeted them in the large marble lobby.

"Did you forget your key?" he asked.

"Yep, sorry about that," he quickly replied.

"It's completely fine, it happens all the time, do you need me to get you another one?" he asked.

She walked over to him and leant over the counter. He was slightly younger than them, tall, polite and well presented. As he entered the room details into his keypad he awkwardly glanced up trying not to stare down her dress as she leaned against the counter.

"Did you have a fun evening?" he asked slightly flustered.

"We had the best night, but probably drank way too much and now feel super silly and fun," she replied.

She knew he was struggling to not undress her. It didn't feel sleazy, it was kind of flattering and flirtatious. The poor guy probably spent his whole night shift staring at cameras and being mindlessly bored.

"Nothing wrong with fun and silly," he awkwardly responded, "room 6226 for you", he said handing her the card smiling.

"Are you here all night by yourself? it must be terribly boring." she asked him.

"It is, but sometimes there are some highlights to get me through the night," he responded.

She looked down and noticed that he was struggling poorly to hide his massive erection under the desk.

"Well, it looks as if I'm keeping you up," she said looking down at his crotch.

He turned bright red and shifted.

"Oh I'm sorry," he spluttered in embarrassment.

"Don't be, it's a nice compliment," she smiled and and walked back to her husband by the lift.

"What was that about?" he asked.

"Poor guy couldn't stop checking out my breasts, I just gave him a little flirt to keep him going".

He laughed and slid his hand down her waist.

"You are a naughty girl tonight," he whispered into her ear as the lift doors opened.

"You have no idea," she replied as the doors closed he grabbed her and pulled her in, kissing her urgently and running his hands over her.

She suddenly grabbed his belt and undid his pants, his hard cock sprung out, head purple with a bead of pre-cum on the tip. She knelt and licked it off knowing that at any moment the door could open, they would be caught.

She let her tongue linger on the head of his cock, letting him watch her pretty mouth lick, kiss and explore the head before taking him whole, he fell back and hit the lift alarm and it suddenly stopped.

"Now what?," she laughed.

"We probably have about five minutes before the doorman sees us on the camera," he said.

"Five minutes is enough," she breathed back at him and took his cock in her mouth again.

As she sucked him he leaned back into it. So risky and hot. He needed to be inside of her. He stood her up, lifted her dress, pulled her pantyhose down and turned her around, placing his hard cock against her wet pussy and sliding in.

She arched against him as he fucked her hard, her breasts heaving against her dress and then his hands as he reached around and found them.

"This is the doorman, I can see you," announced a voice suddenly through the intercom.

They froze, flustered and horrified.

"I don't mind if you don't mind me watching," he added.

"Should we?" she asked.

"It's kinda hot, having someone watch us, getting hard watching us fuck," he breathed into her ear.

She looked up at the camera in the corner, smiled and slipped off her dress. She stood there wearing nothing but her stockings around her heeled ankles.

She started slowly running her hands over her hips, cupping her breasts and then placed her hand on her husband's shoulder and pushed him down and directed his face into her wet cunt.

She leaned back and moaned as his mouth found her clit hood. He started teasing it before sucking her engorged clit into his mouth, as he sucked, licked and teased he placed one hand at the entrance, his hand wet and slick now as she dripped down onto him.

She gasped as he slowly entered two fingers into her dripping wet cunt and teased the inside wall with his index forefinger, teasing her g spot, licking her clit and using his small finger to tease her ass.

She felt her legs go weak as he drew her closer and closer, she suddenly looked up towards the camera.

"Are you enjoying this?" she asked.

"Fuck this is hot!" replied the voice, "You are so hot!" she heard him moan over the intercom.

She ground against her husband's face, willing the wave of pleasure on herself. She looked down and watched her husband stroke his thick cock as he was tasting her, knowing that downstairs a stranger was doing the same. It was intensely erotic and empowering and she had never done anything like this.

Suddenly her legs shook, her husband felt first her clit throb then her asshole and cunt grip his fingers as wave upon wave of pleasure erupted and she fell to the floor breathless.

"Thank you," was the soft voice across the intercom.

They slowly got up, she was giddy from the orgasm and still lightheaded from the cocktails.

The lift started again and the doors opened on their floor. They walked to the room and collapsed on the bed, hysterically laughing.

"Did that just happen?" she blurted out.

"It did, and it was so hot," he responded.

"I really can't believe we just did that," she added.

"Well, it's not like we haven't watched movies, or talked about how hot it would be when we were fooling around," he said.

"I know, but for it to happen, were you ok with it?" she asked.

"The thought of another guy stroking his cock watching you as we fuck, yes, it's hot," he added.

"So hot," she purred.

"We both love each other, and if it's a super hot fantasy we can flesh that out a bit," he said.

"I want to think about it while I'm fucking you," she said climbing on top of him.

"Why only think about it?" he smiled back and leant over to the phone by the bedside.

Her heart started racing as he dialled reception. Was this happening? She was so nervous but also really wanted this.

She didn't even remember what he said, her heart was in her mouth. She had fantasised about this. Long nights when he had been away for work and she was alone with nothing but her thoughts wanting him but also needed to add some spice to the mix, to make it extra naughty, taboo, a bed shaking climax.

Suddenly the door knocked, he was there. He looked slightly awkward and unsure.

This was a new experience for him.

"Did you enjoy watching us?" Her husband asked.

"Yes, it was so erotic and hot," he stammered out.

"Tell me what you liked?" he queried.

"Her confidence, her amazing breasts, her soft stomach, her hips, her thighs she is absolutely stunning," he added.

"It's completely ok," her husband said, "I can tell that this is super awkward, and it's a bit new for us too, but we're going to jump into the shower, and the offer is there for you to join us".

He took his wife's hand and they walked into the large and expansive shower. The hot water filled the space with steam. He took some soft shower gel in his hands and rubbed it lovingly over her body. First the back of her neck, down the small of her back, then cupping her breasts he ran over them they could barely see each other from the steam. It felt glorious and yet some time had passed.

"I don't think he is joining us," she said slightly pouting.

"It's ok, it just wasn't meant to be," he said.

He then watched her hands make their way down to his cock, she soaped his balls slowly, as she gazed deeply into his eyes when suddenly he saw another figure emerge behind her.

"What?" she asked.

Then she gasped slightly as she felt another man against her back, his hands made their way down her shoulders, teasing her skin and a smile made its way across her face. He watched his hands slowly make their way around to her breasts as he cupped them from behind.

He felt their weight, their softness, her nipples grow erect between his fingers and he pressed closer. They turned the shower off and dried each other before making their way back to the bedroom. He again walked up behind her and started exploring her.

She pushed back and started teasing him with her ass as she kissed her husband, biting her bottom lip as she felt the waves of pleasure as two men explored her naked skin. She leant forward again and grabbed her husbands face with her hands. He could tell that she was teasing him.

"It's ok," her husband said and with that he watched her eyes grow wide as she eased herself onto his cock.

"Mmmm he stretches me too," she said. She took her husbands hand and guided it down to her pussy.

He could feel the strangers hard thick cock in his hands as it entered into his wife's pussy, it felt strangely intimate and not at all what he thought it would feel like.

He knelt down in front so he could watch.

Underneath he could see it stretch her as he held her breasts and slowly fucked her from behind. He made his way towards her clit and positioned himself so he could lick it as she was entered over and over again. He had never been so close to another man's cock before, but watching it inside of his wife was deeply erotic and he started licking, sucking and pleasuring her.

"Lie down," she moaned and as he did, she got on all fours and placed her mouth over his cock.

As he licked her clit, she sucked his cock as he watched the long, hard and steady thrusts of his cock until his pace quickened. Suddenly the trusts became deeper and his balls tightened. From underneath he had a full view as he climaxed and unloaded.

He made his way up and kissed his wife, she was breathless and slick with soap.

They mashed their bodies together, the three of them, hands exploring, searching and yearning for pleasure, feeling new skin, new desires and new experiences.

His wife smiled as she watched him take her husbands cock in his hand and stroke it slowly, sensually and expertly.

He didn't stop him. He then guided it into his wife and he began to fuck her slowly first then quickly with the pent up desire of hours of anticipation before exploding with an earth-shattering orgasm.

They both collapsed on the bed, sweaty and exhausted.

"Where did he go?" she asked.

They were by themselves again.

"Did that actually happen?" she queried.

They lay there as if just awoken from a shared dream, holding each other and smiling.

LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers