Wife Buys In - A Cautionary Tale

Story Info
Wife decides to take Husband up on his fantasy…
5.1k words
3.55
64.2k
49
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story actually happened. Obviously, some minor details were changed to protect the identities of those involved. Also, apologies in advance for the length of this. I tend to have "verbal diarrhea" and get very descriptive at times. Lastly, as I've seen on many stories here, there are many trolls on this site. Feel free to spew negativity in the comments, but that won't change anything.

Enjoy a story from my life....

*********************************

My name is Sam and I'm married to Jen, who is the love of my life. Jen and I are both in our mid 30's, although she could pass for someone in her 20's. We met several years ago and have been married for almost 5 years and have three kids.

Jen is a sexy woman who is around 5 feet tall and sexy and petite with a beautiful face, long hair, an amazing ass and 34C breasts. I'm a decent looking guy, 5"8 and about 160 lbs., with an average almost 6" dick.

Although we have both been with our fair share of partners prior to starting our relationship, we now both find ourselves very much in love and completely sexually satisfied and dedicated to each other. I had a vasectomy years ago, so Jen does not need to use birth control and we had no need for condoms in our lives.

When we got to a serious point in our relationship, we both pledged to be completely honest and open with each other about all things, including sexual fantasies and preferences. We have no secrets from each other. We both know about each other's sexual pasts and history. She knows I have a "Hotwife" / MFM fetish and I know that she enjoys when a guy cums on her face and talks dirty to her while fucking - both things that I rarely do though. We each know about our previous sexual partners and experiences. I know which of her ex's had huge dicks and which had smaller ones, and who could make her come easily and who couldn't, and she knows all about mine - even the one night stands I used to have as well.

When I was single, I used Swinger websites and found other couples that were looking for a Bull or a 3rd, and I often got chosen for that. The reason I was chosen wasn't because I was a super model, and certainly not because of my dick size, but it was because I knew how to converse with couples and put them at ease. Most of my interactions worked out very well. The only one that didn't was when the wife wanted me to insult and denigrate her husband while I was fucking her. That was something I didn't feel comfortable doing, because I'm not into giving or receiving any sort of humiliation.

In two of my past relationships, I was with women who were accepting of this kink and agreed to bring another guy into the bedroom. Of those two relationships, the first time I engaged in this was in a relationship that only lasted about 4 months, where it was a one time thing with the threesome - the guy we found wasn't great and the girl I was with's attitude wasn't amazing, so it was one time and out and wasn't enjoyable at all - and the whole experience only lasted around 10 minutes before it was over.

The second relationship was a longer term relationship for me which lasted on and off for a few years. The guy we chose was an average looking guy with an 8.5" inch, really thick dick. My ex-GF enjoyed him a lot and it was a fun time. We took turns fucking her and it was erotic watching her be fucked while she sucked me off and vice versa. We actually brought that guy back again a couple of months later for a second time, which was also fun. That relationship with the Ex ended many years ago.

Jen, though, while being an extremely sensual and sexual woman, never experienced this type of kink. With that said, while she accepted and didn't criticize my fantasies and fetishes, she didn't really express any interest in it. I thought though that because she was so sexual, she would love it, so in cajoled her to participate in one. She is a very private person though, and after I shared her semi-clothed photo with a potential new guy, she freaked out about it and the incident removed any possible interest she may have had.

Regardless of that incident, to be honest, the more into her I got, the less I cared about the fetish. I used to be addicted to Reddit and their Hotwife and Cuckold and Stag/Vixen subreddits, but as I fell more in love and lust with Jen, I deleted my account on Reddit and my accounts on the Swinger sites and was totally into her. Every now and then I'd get off to a Hotwife porn when I was on my own, but that was few and far between. And to her credit, Jen even watched those pornos with me a few times as well, and she enjoyed watching it and seeing it get me off.

Jen did some research on the topic and asked me questions about what about the fetish appealed to me, and if I wanted to be embarrassed like the cuckolds were. I was happy that she was openly discussing it with me, and explained that I like the idea of having a Hotwife for MFM's where I could share her, but I was not into the humiliation / embarrassment aspect of Cuckold relationships at all. And that if I had to put a label on it, I would prefer the "Stag-Vixen" type of relationship. She thanked me for discussing it with her but told me that as thrilling and daring as it may seem, she didn't think it was her cup of tea for a couple of reasons - First, she explained that the way she works is that she doesn't want to have sex with some stranger just because he may look good or have a big dick, but that there needed to be a personal connection as well - she would need to know him a little and like him on a personal level, and that doesn't happen at a club or any type of event, and she wouldn't want to be with someone close with us who knew our personal lives and would be in our lives after it happened. Secondly, she didn't want to do it because she thought that if she had an MFM with me and another guy, I'd want to have an FMF with her and another girl, and she said that she couldn't take the idea of me Fucking or touching another girl - even if she was right there. I assured her that regarding her 2nd point, she had nothing to worry about because I only had eyes for her and only wanted to have sex with her, which is actually the truth!

After that conversation, things went on as usual. Over a year passed, and we continued to go about our daily lives working, taking care of the kids and loving each other, and our sex life continued to be extremely satisfying. And I wasn't focused on my fetish at all.

Jen and I work in similar fields, and I know the people she works with in her local office and she knows the people I work with. On occasion, one of our offices would sponsor a professional development retreat somewhere, and when that happened, we would accompany the other on the retreat. As the company was either paying for the flight and hotel of me or Jen, all we had to do was pay for our own flight and arrange for babysitting / child care for a few days, and we could accompany whichever one of us had to go. This had worked very well and we have been to some interesting places overseas.

Recently, on the last work retreat that we went to, our lives took an interesting turn. We were on a 5 day retreat that was hosted by my company. We were joined by the senior management of my company, and were joined by several employees of an affiliated company that my company had a partnership with, where I knew a couple of the people but not most of them. There were 15 of us on the trip - 9 men and 6 women (including Jen) and everyone got along very well. One of the guys on the trip, who worked for the affiliate company was named Kevin, who I had spoken to once or twice on the phone before but never met in person. He was a really nice African-American gentleman who was very tall and towered over everyone else in the group at 6 feet and 5 inches. He was very kind and considerate, and we did a lot of drinking with him at the hotel bar. Both Jen and I got along with him very well, in a platonic, non-sexual, friendly way. Kevin mentioned to us that he was divorced but was in a relationship with a new girlfriend that seemed to have long term potential.

Fast forward to the end of our trip, when we were all saying goodbye and knew that we'd likely never see most of these people again unless there was another retreat. We all went out to dinner, and the drinks were flowing. After dinner, most of the group went back to the hotel, and a few of us stayed on and went to a bar a couple of streets away.

After about two hours at the bar, it was close to midnight and there were 5 people left. Jen told me that she noticed a fancy-looking strip club down the block that we passed on the way to the bar, and being that Jen used to enjoy going to strip clubs (although we hadn't gone to one yet in our relationship) we decided to stop by for a little before going back to our hotel. Once we decided to go, we let the other 3 people still left in our group know. Two of them passed and said they will head back to the hotel, but Kevin was down and said that he will join us, so off we went.

We got to the strip club, and being that it was in a foreign country, we didn't know what to expect but it was very fancy. Where we are from in the US, the local law was that if there was an all-nude strip club, they weren't allowed to serve alcohol, but this club was fully nude and the alcohol was plentiful. Kevin, Jen and I were seated on a couch to the left of the stage and were having a good time chatting and watching the performances.

About 20 minutes into our strip club visit, when we just finished our first drink, Jen asks - "Sam, can I talk to you in private for a minute?" I told her sure, and she told Kevin that we'll be right back and we went to the area near the bathrooms. I had no idea what she wanted, and asked her what's up, and she said "Babe, you know how you have your MFM fetish... well, I love you so much and really appreciate how you haven't mentioned it to me in forever, because you know that I wasn't very into it. I just want to bring it up to you now, because over the last few days we got to know Kevin, and he's a really nice guy." She continued on, saying "I don't think he's the hottest guy in the world, but I think he's attractive and I've never been with a black guy before, so, no pressure on you at all, but if you want to go ahead with the MFM idea, if Kevin is into it, I'd be down for it."

I was totally floored. This was the last thing I was expecting. The thought never even entered my mind. I said to her "WOW. You're amazing, and thank you for bringing this up, and it's so hot, but I'm nervous because he works for an affiliate company and I may have to see him or talk to him in the future and this could make things awkward. Also, didn't he mention that he was with a girlfriend now - so would he event want to do anything?" She answered "You are right, it may be a tad awkward if you see him again, but up until this retreat you've only spoken to him a couple of times on the phone, so the likelihood is that you're not going to be spending much time together. And as far as his girlfriend, you are right - he may not want to do it, but I'm just saying that we are all buzzed now because we had a lot to drink, and we are away in a different country, and it's not like he is having an affair - he would be with a woman who is with her husband, so it's not the worst thing ever..". In my alcohol-assisted state, this sounded like good logic. I told her "OK, you made some good points. I'm still really really nervous - for a bunch of reasons, but if he is into it, let's do it. BUT - You (Jen) need to ask him. I'm not bringing this up - it's too weird for me."

Although I was very descriptive about our conversation, it probably took about 5 minutes. We ended the conversation with Jen and I making a plan. We would go back to the couch and continue to have regular conversation with Kevin. In about 10 minutes, I'd take a bathroom break and stay away for 5-7 minutes so that she could have the conversation. When I got back to them, she would quietly tell me either "no-go" if it wasn't going to happen or "he's in" if Kevin agreed and it was going to happen.

So, 10 minutes later I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I stupidly left my phone at our couch so I had no idea what time it was. I quickly took a piss, and was mentally counting the seconds in my head. When I counted to 60 a bunch of times, I figured it was enough time. Mentally, I was a bit of a mess. On one hand this was the fantasy I always wanted and was very into, and the love of my life was going to be the star of my own personal porn! On the other hand, I was scared and nervous about a bunch of different things - what if it's uncomfortable and I have to see this guy again in the future; this guy is really tall - he likely has a "BBC" and although I am not ashamed of my average size, I was sure he would dwarf me; What happened if he fucked her so well, she lost interest in me, what happened if I couldn't perform, and so on.. These thoughts were running through my head and making me very nervous. As I was returning from the bathroom, I found that I was secretly hoping that it would be greeted by a "no-go" and would likely be a little upset but very relieved.

I made my way back to the couch, and gave Jen a look. Instead of saying the code words, she said, in front of Kevin, "Babe, I spoke to Kevin about what we discussed and he said that if you were ok with it, he was definitely down!" I smiled and said "That's Great!" while feeling very nervous with my stomach turning upside down. Kevin smiled and looked at me and said "are you sure you're ok with this - Jen is beautiful and I'd love to be a part of this, but I want to make sure you're on board." I told him that this was a fantasy we both had and that I'm perfectly fine with it. He said that he was as well, but that his only rule is that there would be no "crossing swords", and he wanted to make sure that there was no gay component to this. I assured him that it wasn't our intent at all, and that in order to prevent crossing swords, one of us will be at Jen's head and one of us will be at her other side and we'll alternate. He was fine with that. Then he hit us both with another question / issue - he said "I obviously wasn't expecting anything like this to happen, so I have no condoms on me. I'm STD-free, and I assume you guys are as well, but is that an issue?" Jen responded to that, saying "Actually, I'm not on birth control because Sam had a vasectomy, and I don't want to risk a pregnancy, so yeah, it's an issue, but I'm sure we can pick up condoms somewhere on the way back." Jenn happened to be a bit of a germaphobe as well, and wasn't about take Kevin's word about him not having any STDs. Kevin was fine with that. Personally, I would have been fine with Kevin fucking her bareback and pulling out and cumming on her face or tits or body, but I understood why that may not have been the best idea, and wanted Jen to be comfortable.

We finished our drinks and got ready to leave, and Kevin asked me again to confirm that I'm ok with it all. I said "yes", and then - I don't know what I was thinking, maybe to confirm that I'm fine with it, I pulled out Jen's breasts from under her shirt, and I "gave" her right breast to Kevin, and said, "here, this is what you'll be getting". I massaged Jen's left breast and he was doing the same to her right. It only lasted about a minute but it was very hot, and then we we stood up to leave. I found a 24-hour pharmacy and ordered an Uber to the hotel, with a stopover at the pharmacy.

The Uber-ride went quickly and before long, we were back at our hotel. Kevin went to his room and we went to ours, and he told us that he'd knock on our door in a few minutes.

Jen and I were alone in our room and talking about how crazy this night has been. She asked me how I was feeling and I said "nervous, but this should be fun", and she agreed and said that she was a little nervous as well. I was very nervous because this was so unplanned, and I had already had sex with Jen twice that morning and had a lot of alcohol to boot. Having sex in the morning shouldn't have affected me 14 hours later, but it definitely added to my nervousness about not being able to perform.

Jen found a playlist on her phone and put it on so we had some music. She also asked me not to video or take photos because she was self conscious and she didn't want it her first time. I really wanted to, but I agreed. I did, however, audio-record it, but I put my phone in the bedroom, which was a little far from the living room, where we were.

A few minutes later Kevin knocked on the door and came in to the room. We made some awkward conversation until Jen took charge. She told us to sit on the couch in the living room area (it was a 2-room hotel room) and Kevin and I each sat on one end of the couch, with our clothes on. Jen had the music going and started to do a sexy strip tease and told Kevin and I that we have too many clothes on and instucted us to take them off - we did so and each of us only left our boxers on. I started kissing Jen and then had her sit on the couch in the middle and I started eating her pussy, which she usually enjoys. She was already very wet, and I loved tasting her, and at the same time, Kevin was playing with her tits and they were kissing as well. I started to get a little concerned though because usually eating Jen out gets me hard, but this time I felt no movement out of my dick. I was hoping though that it would get going eventually.

After I ate Jen out for a bit, I sat back down on the couch. Jen then proceeded to pull down both of our underwear, and we each helped her get it off of us. Kevin was sporting a somewhat flaccid dick but it was hanging nicely - about 5 inches. I, on the other hand, was completely flaccid and was completely flaccid and was probably less than 3 inches at the time. When I am fully erect, I go to about 6 inches, but I am a grower and definitely not a "show-er". Jen didn't say anything and started rubbing our cocks with each hand. Kevin was getting more erect but mine was staying as is. She then moved on to alternating between using her hand and her mouth and she started giving us each blowjobs and going back and forth between the two of us. Kevin was fully erect, and probably measured in at around 7.5 inches and I was still completely flaccid, no matter what I was thinking or what I tried to do. It was very annoying because throughout my relationship with Jen, I had NEVER had any issues getting hard for her, and now, when it really counted, I wasn't able to produce anything.

At that point, as I found out from discussing with Jen after this was all over, she sort of understood that I was having issues getting an erection, and she thought that instead of dwelling on it, she would keep going and hope that I enjoyed at least the sharing part of this. Jen's head was in my lap and she was trying to revive my cock, and I was kissing her breasts and playing with her nipples. Kevin got up from the couch and put a condom on. Because of Kevin's height and Jen's petite frame, Kevin positioned himself on his knees on the floor, and he lifted one of Jen's legs while she was still on the couch, and started to work his hard cock into Jen's tight wet pussy. She started lightly moaning and then gave my flaccid dick a couple of more sucks before focusing on the fucking that she was getting from Kevin.

I was just sitting there with my groin and legs acting as a headrest for Jen. Kevin was rotating his hips in a slow, rhythmic motion while he was on the floor penetrating Jen, and about 2 minutes in to the fucking, Jen started moaning heavily and I could tell (and Jen confirmed after) that Jen came. She said that Kevin's cock combined with his positioning and moving got her going and she came very fast. She still very much enjoyed him after, as she was moaning for another 15 minutes while he turned her over on the couch and started fucking her doggie style. It was sexy seeing her beautiful tits swaying from being fucked, and I was rubbing them, but all the while thinking that I needed this to end and hoping that it would soon. What annoyed me further was that part of my fantasy was seeing my lover actually getting fucked, but because of the positioning, I wasn't really able to see anything. Kevin fucked her hard for another few minutes before she suggested that we move it to the bedroom.

12