Love in Strange Places

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The demon frowned and sniffed the air, "You don't smell frustrated at least, those never last long."

He looked at me with concentration and I felt an energy brush against my mind. I gasped and startled, I moved to stand. It felt warm compared to the chill of the cavern and it settled against my upper body probing gently.

"Whatever you're doing, stop!" I demanded and it dissipated.

He smiled half mocking and half pitying, "Just my professional opinion, but I think you're going to learn a lot of new things about yourself tonight, sorry it will be with me instead of some nice earnest human to paw at you."

I just frowned at him, what was I meant to say to that?

"What's your name anyway?" He asks after a very long stretch of silence.

"Anya, what about you," I ask back.

"James."

"Well James, how are we supposed to know when it's twilight from down here anyway?" I question.

"You don't have to worry about that, you'll know it when my form changes and," he pauses to look me over before continuing, "I probably shove my head between your legs to start."

I don't bother to hide the disgust on my face, "You don't have to do that."

"It's not like I have a choice, I'll be compelled to do whatever I think will be most pleasurable for you," he once again growls at me.

"Sorry."

He look's surprised at my apology, enough that his anger is defused and he simply huffs at me before settling back onto his place on the ground. We seem to be done talking for the moment and I take the opportunity to actually look at him while he has his eyes closed once again. His hair looks like some sort of blonde but it's hard to tell under the grime and in the low light. He looks slightly less starved than I probably do and I had already noticed that he was a few inches taller than me when he disarmed me. Lastly, unable to help my curiosity, I glanced at his cock. He looked basically like any other naked man I'd ever seen.

I looked away and thought about the few times I had gone with Mackenzie to swim with other people about our age naked in the pond during a particularly hot summer. Unlike me, Mackenzie seemed to get along with everyone and people tolerated me when he showed up with me in tow. Compared to how the Blue Hordes lived we weren't so conservative but it was still a bit scandalous for us all to be out in the woods naked, people surely would have gossiped about it for weeks but we'd all figured it was worth it to escape the heat and have some fun. I tried think back and compare for size but I wasn't really sure I could remember properly, it wasn't as if I had been committing their measurements to memory at the time.

Then I thought of Mackenzie, being on the run and living with him close quarters for nearly a year had left me with surprisingly few instances of seeing him in any state of undress. I thought of the few times either of us had seen each other like that and remembered how flustered he'd gotten. He was surprisingly shy considering I'd heard he was popular enough to have a few flings back home. I suppose it was just because he didn't see me that way and I could respect that. Out of guilt I couldn't bring myself to try to compare.

I try to steal another glance at him but he's already looking back at me, "If you really think you'll still be around after midnight then you should strip now."

"Wouldn't it be better if I make you undress me? You know, waste some of our time?" I ask.

He smiles almost fondly, "I would just ruin them, if you want to have something to wear when we leave, take them off soon, unless you really think the extra half minute or so will matter then by all means, we can both leave stark naked."

I blush as the reality of the situation once again hits me but I do as he suggests, beginning with my jacket and boots. I stall a bit with an awkward stretch that I did actually kind of need after sitting on the stone floor so long. I try not to pay attention to him but I could practically feel him staring.

"Could you not watch me?" I ask slightly frustrated turning back around to look at him.

He raises an eyebrow in question from his place on the floor but exaggeratedly covers his eyes with one hand, "You're aware of what I'm about to do to you, yes?"

Without the demon staring at me I unbutton my shirt and add it to the pile, "Yes, but it's not happening yet."

He makes no further remarks but instead chuckles at me. I shimmy out of my pants and then add my socks and underclothes to the pile. I think about it and remove the pin from my hair piece and let my barely shoulder length hair down.

Now fully naked and already beginning to get cold from the chilly atmosphere of the cave, I turn around. James has removed his hand but his eyes were still closed.

"Am I supposed to keep my eyes closed until twilight or did you just not want to give me a strip tease?" He asks but keeps his eyes closed.

"You can open your eyes I guess," I tell him standing awkwardly, not sure what to do with my arms.

Given permission he turns to look at me, takes in my now naked form but once again his gaze returns to my face, "Sorry about the cold."

"You're surprisingly gentlemanly for an incubus," I tell him.

He scoffs, "See if you think that tomorrow."

"Yeah I guess we'll see," I say shrugging.

We didn't have much longer to wait. The change in his demeanor was more noticeable than the physical change. He stood and began walking towards me. Once he was close I could see that somehow his hair and skin were clean, he was less obviously pale too.

Before he had barely looked at me or looked at me with frustration. Now he was looking at me with the confidence of someone in their element but also a man starved. He looked like a predator, I realized. The strange energy he had used to test me earlier once again descended over me. Its warmth was a stark contrast to the chill. This time it came more aggressively. It seemed to sink into my skin and I took a suddenly wobbly step back. My head felt a little fuzzy but I met his gaze with determination. He stood directly in front of me and took a moment to look me over.

He wordlessly dropped to his knees before he took a playful nip at my thigh as I watched in nervousness and anticipation. He smiled up at me before running his hands up my legs and settling them on my ass. He slotted himself between my thighs and pulled me against his face. I made a sharp noise of protest despite knowing he couldn't listen to me.

He wasted no time, he began to run his tongue over my clit and I felt unfamiliar arousal and pleasure wash over me. I bit my lip and dug my nails into my clenched fists. I felt myself become wet for him and could feel myself blush even further with embarrassment. I hadn't lied to him, I had never felt like this before. I wasn't sure how much of it was his energy still actively coiling around me and how much was my natural reaction to his ministrations.

He closed his lips around my formerly neglected clit and sucked. My hands found themselves in his hair and he growled in delight. The vibration added to the intensity of his skillful assault.

I may have been a virgin but I could feel something building and figured I was already about to come for him and tried to brace myself against it. I didn't need to, suddenly the pressure slipped away as if I had been dowsed in ice water. My aching clit was still painfully sensitive as he dragged his tongue across it a few more times. I tried to pull his head away from me but he only chuckled in a low rumble against me. When he finally decided to pull away I was horrified and embarrassed to see his lips and chin coated with my arousal and he made a show of licking some of my slick away.

He rose from his knees and now it seemed that he towered over me.

One hand ran lazily up my chest to cup one breast and as he absentmindedly played with it he dipped his head down against my ear, "How did you like your first almost orgasm?"

I have nothing to say to that and he continues to tease my nipple as he goes on, "It leaves all the overstimulation, and every time it'll feel closer. Like if you could just try to buck your hips and take my cock deeper or keep my fingers rubbing your clit you could finally cum."

"But it's not about the stimulation, I'll give that to you all you want and then some," he pauses to lavish my neck in bites and kisses as his other hand slips between my thighs.

"Don't forget all you have to do is ask nicely," he whispers to me as he slides two fingers into my virgin cunt.

I make some sort of a strangled noise of pleasure and feel him leave a bite on my shoulder that surely drew blood with his sharp teeth. I never understood the appeal of pain with pleasure until now. As he starts to work me open with his fingers his thumb rubs my clit. I'm shaking from the new sensations and realize that I've been leaning against him, not that he seems to mind. He adds a third finger and I bury my face into his shoulder as if to hide my embarrassment from him. He lets me and diligently continues working me to another peak.

Just like the last time, I feel the tension low in my belly suddenly and painfully dissipate and I can't stop myself from bucking my hips into his hand.

"What a shame, I would have liked to feel you come around my fingers," he tells me before pulling them away and surprisingly gently laying me to the ground.

"It's too bad we met like this, I would have loved to take the time to discover all the things that make your toes curl, really ruin you for human lovers," he tells me as he slots himself between my thighs once more.

I look down and watch helplessly as he rubs his now fully erect manhood against me, coating it in my arousal. He sees me watching him and brushes the head of his cock over my clit a few times. I feel myself twitch in arousal. He drags his cock further down to my opening and I feel his tip begin to inch in.

He was too big I decided and felt some of the haze lift from my mind. Not that it was doing me any good at the moment. He continued pushing in until he felt some resistance. I was already feeling stretched open and wasn't looking forward to what I seemed to have correctly assumed would be moderately painful. I tied to keep in mind that as long as it was just mundane pain I wouldn't be running any risk of not completing the ritual.

He pushed forward and sheathed himself the rest of the way inside me, breaking my hymen. I surprised us both by nearly cumming on his cock. The pain of another ruined orgasm as well as the sting of being stretched open for the first time had me make a pitiful noise of pain and frustration.

He stills and lets me adjust to him, "Sorry Rebel, I wouldn't have done that to you on purpose."

I can't find the energy for a response and he continues to let me adjust. Confident that at least for as long as it hurt that I wouldn't be vaguely tempted into failing the ritual. I focused on the bizarre sensation of having a man inside me. The head of his cock was pressed deep inside me against what I could only assume was the entrance to my womb. If I could blush any deeper I probably would. Something must have changed in my expression because I felt James' cock twitch inside me, another novel experience.

"Ready to continue?" He asks me.

I don't know what constitutes failing so I opt not to respond. He seems to take my lack of objection as invitation enough and I feel him drag out to my entrance only to push back in filling me back up. Already, the pain seems to be almost entirely gone. He sets a leisurely but deep pace as I once again feel the now recognizable sensation of pleasure building.

Predictably, I feel the overstimulation painfully as he begins to rub my clit while fucking me through yet another ruined orgasm.

Once I catch my breath he repositions us, pulling me into his lap. I'm forced to hold onto him for balance as he begins now rocking me against him. His dick grinds against me in new ways with this change. After a while I find myself moving on my own much to his delight.

He groans against my collarbone as I find my rhythm, "Gods I hope you can hold out till midnight."

"Aren't you supposed to be tempting me?" I ask him between gasps of pleasure.

He reaches between us to find my clit once again.

"Bastard!"

At least this time I was able to stop him from fucking me through it. My abused clit ached in protest however. It seemed that I had less time between build up now.

He once again maneuvered me into a new position. This time onto my hands and knees as he took his place behind me. I wanted to protest at the degrading new position but he suddenly thrust back in and began a brutal new pace.

He fucked me through three more broken orgasms like that. I found myself crying with my face pressed against the cold floor. He finally released me and rolled me back onto my back.

"Is," I sniffled and steadied my voice, "Is it midnight?"

"It's close, gods, it's so close," he told me and I could see hope plain on his face.

He considered me for just a moment before lifting my legs over his shoulders and caging me with his body as he once again filled my abused pussy. Well past the point of embarrassment I moaned in half pleasure and half pain. The muscles of my legs protested the new angle but despite the soreness and pain I still felt the arousal begin to build yet again. For the first time he kissed me. I let him deepen the kiss and moaned into his mouth when he rubbed my clit again.

The circle began to glow brighter and James pulled back. A trail of spit still connected our mouths for a moment.

"Cum for me Rebel!" He demanded.

"Is this a trick?" I slurred in response.

But then I felt it finally, my muscles clenched around him and he groaned. I cried out and left scratches across his back. It was somehow more intense than any other time that night. I felt boneless pressed against him and finally fulfilled.

He tilted my face back towards him and kissed me deeply once again.

The last thing I felt as I lost consciousness was him gathering me into his arms and walking out of the circle.

12