All Comments on 'Love in the Cross Hairs Ch. 03'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Good story,but wish it was not so long between chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

But I also wish it was not so long between chapters...

racoon1174racoon1174over 12 years ago
Faster Please

This is such a great story and so well written I hate to ask you to rush it but the other commenter's are right the only thing that could be improved would be how long between chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too long a wait

It seemed to take forever for you to write the next chapter and then when you did not much happened. It was still enjoyable but it could've been condensed into 1 of maybe 2 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank God!

At last, the third chapter is submitted but my hunger is still unsatisfied.

Please..... shorten the gaps between the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
From the author

I hope someone reads this. It's a busy time of year professionally, and it takes time away from writing the story. I don't want to rush this. I really like Laurie and Peter, and I want to tell their story the best way I can. So please be patient.

nappyroot26nappyroot26over 12 years ago

This had better not be the end. Surely, you won't leave us hanging like this too long...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Are you going to finish this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It'll be nice...

...to read the next part of Peter and Laurie's story.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
ITS USUALLY A TRAGEDY THE BRINGS FAMILIES CLOSER

the deeper the tragedy the closeness beguiles, TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Close The Deal?

"If on the other hand things started to shape up; then they'd step in at the propitious moment and help the Dawson boy close the deal on favorable terms for all."

Maybe my mind works differently, but to me "help the Dawson boy close the deal" means help him marry Laurie. This doesn't seem like something Aurora would approve of!

BTW, who is "Autumn" in the Ch 4 description? Was that supposed to be Aurora?

And given the families history, I think Peter is going to be VERY leery of Carroll as "benefactor"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He shaved her while she was out of it?

Sick, twisted and possibly sexual assault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“He kind of liked washing her shitty little ass” HUH????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

also all the stuff he’s doing while she’s passed out is weird as fuck and illegal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don’t read this series. The four chapters were written In 2011-2012 and are all potential 5*. BUT, I give them 1* because the author leaves all the story threads hanging loose at the end of chapter 4. He closes with this empty promise:

“Of course this is not the end, but I'll tell you what it is, or was. This was roughly where I left off before Christmas. Regrettably I started to experience writer's block. You see I really like Peter and Laurie. I just can't seem to let them go. They are such a happy loving couple; ideally suited to be together. However, there will be many more twists and turns. I hope you'll stay with us. See you in two weeks!

You can vote if you want. Better still! Tell me what you think might happen”

Reminds me of a recent broken promise - two weeks to flatten the curve.

RcktScntst

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sexual assault on a woman who is in a fever and barely conscious? Peter is a sicko.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous