Love in the Eye of the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wren baby, I don't want to cum like this. I need to be inside you. Finally. I want you to cum with me."

The only position that would work with his wound was me riding him. Feeling empowered, I kissed his chest and down over his stomach to his cock. It was hot in my mouth and throbbed.

His hips rocked, and I teased his balls with my tongue. He groaned louder, and I sucked one into my steamy hot mouth. His fingers dug into the sheets, and his hips rocked faster.

I went to my knees and straddled him, my open slit on the length of his cock. He held my hips and watched me. I raised, held his cock, and teased the head in my wetness. He grimaced and pushed up, wanting more, but I was in control, and it was a powerful feeling.

"Baby," he whispered, his voice low and gravelly. "I need you so bad."

I leaned over and kissed him while I slid lower. He groaned against my lips. I darted my tongue into his mouth, tasting him, then sat up and ground down on his cock, taking him deep in my tight pussy.

I rocked while squeezing the throbbing rod with my inner muscles. He groaned and growled out unintelligible words.

He started to buck, and I rode, letting him set the pace. With both of us so fired up, it wasn't long until I felt his thickness throbbing hard, and he grabbed my hips, locking him down on me. The first pump of hot cum shot me off like a rocket, and my cunt gripped and milked him dry.

I collapsed on him. The horrible experience that I had the night of prom faded away.

.

.***.***.***.

Jam

.***.***.***.

.

HER CUNT WAS SUCKING THE SEED RIGHT OUT OF MY BALLS.

For someone nearly a virgin or having one experience of debatable sex, she had me under her control the minute she stepped into the shower. For all the doubts I had that she wouldn't fit into the waste management business, they were all just wiped off the list.

She can handle anything that comes along, even me and a gunshot wound. No one has ever dominated me like she does.

I can't imagine life without her now.

I don't know where that came from. My Dad's wish for me to settle down was a standing joke between us. I knew I wouldn't; truthfully, he never expected me to.

My Mom was born into the family, grew up with it, and was expected to marry someone in the family, which she did. It was lucky that they fell in love and had a solid marriage. God took her from us too soon, though, I thought sadly.

I knew marrying out of the family was dangerous if we could make her essential. An earner. Her business was small, and running money through it wouldn't be worth it. Her bakery was in a good spot which could be beneficial. I needed to talk to Joey about it before getting Dad involved.

I pulled her against me, and she slept cuddled against me all night.

We could both sleep in, and we did. I did, anyhow. Wren was up cooking breakfast and making coffee.

I wandered into the kitchen. "I was hoping to find you in bed beside me," I pouted.

She laughed. "I was going to stay, but I'm kind of sore this morning."

I gathered her in my arms. "Sorry, baby."

She laughed. "It was all me, and I loved every second!"

"Uh oh, I unleashed a sex monster." She laughed and danced away to pour me a cup of coffee. "How would you like to go on a field trip today?"

She raised her eyebrows. "Oh?"

"I need to get some stuff at my apartment and thought you might like to come with me."

"Oh, yeah. Sure!"

I caught her as she walked by and slipped my hand into her robe. Her skin was warm and so soft. She pressed a kiss on my mouth, and it quickly escalated.

"Mmm," she moaned.

"Oh, baby, you're so tempting, but if you're sore, you need some time. It's no fun if it's painful."

She sighed and nodded.

She was in the passenger seat of the Lexus, her head swiveling like an owl. I laughed.

"Geez, it has been so long since I've been out in a car. I feel like I was in jail or something," she laughed. She looked around. "Pretty car." She tapped on the side glass.

"Bulletproof," I said before she asked.

She nodded. "That's what I figured." She continued to look around.

I pulled into the parking deck and wound around higher. I pulled into my marked space.

"Nice! Right next to the elevator."

I took her hand, and we stepped in, the door closing behind us.

The door whooshed open, and she stood there.

"Did we move?" she asked, looking around as though it was hidden camera time.

I laughed and tugged her out.

"It is pretty fast, eh?"

We stepped into the vestibule, which was open to the penthouse. Wren waited there again.

"This is it? There's no door with numbers? Apartment numbers?"

"This is the penthouse. It's the whole floor." I dropped my keys on the table. "You can come in further, my little Wren."

"You live here. In the penthouse."

It was more of a statement than a question. And she didn't wait for an answer. She walked over the wall of floor-to-ceiling windows that overlooked the city.

"I'm rich. You don't have to worry about anything anymore."

She nodded, still gazing out the window. I wrapped my arms around her from behind.

"I bet it's beautiful at night."

"It is. The lights seem to twinkle. You can stay the night to find out," I said hopefully.

She wrapped her arms over mine and leaned into me. "I can't. I have to mix dough this evening for tomorrow morning's bake."

"Right," I nodded. "The bakery keeps you tied up. Have you ever thought of doing anything else?"

"Sometimes I get tired of it, but I don't know what to do. It makes a living, and I like the people. I'd miss them the most."

I believed that. She was the most empathetic person I knew. She didn't even realize I'd learned so much about myself from her. I would never be able to wash the filth off of me, but I have room to become a better person. And I do want to be a better person for her.

I felt her stress building and nuzzled the side of her neck.

Just then, we heard, "Trrrririppippippppppp."

"Pasqualina! Did you miss me, baby? I want you to meet Wren. You two will get along just fine," I said, my words nearly drowning out her locomotive purr.

"Oh my god, I didn't know you had a cat! I love kitties," she said, taking Pasqualina out of my arms. Griselda snuggled right against her chest and turned the purring up a notch. She petted her sleek, smooth black coat. "You have a panther, and you named her Pasqualina?" she said incredulously.

"Well yeah," I shrugged. "It's Italian."

"No kidding," she laughed.

"Do you want a tour?"

The penthouse was large. Way too much for me even when I lived here, but I bought it as an investment. I also never thought there would be someone else in my life to consider.

"This is all pretty amazing, Jam," she said several times, still carrying Pasqualina in her arms.

But do you like it?

I looked around and realized it was a bit sterile. Black and chrome were predominant throughout the whole place.

"I think it could use redecorating. Or updated. Or something."

She neither agreed nor disagreed. She was still pretty wide-eyed.

"You stay right here," I said, setting her down at the kitchen island. "Get whatever you want out of the refrigerator!"

Several minutes later, I returned to her sitting in the same place. I held up a red silk handkerchief.

"I have to blindfold you for the surprise."

She dutifully stood up and let me tie it on. I led her through the bedroom and into my bathroom. I faced her toward the bathtub and removed her blindfold.

She blinked and looked around.

"Whoa, that's the biggest bathtub I've ever seen," she gawked. "And filled with bubbles for me?"

I chuckled. "Yes, for you. I'd love to join you after I'm healed, though. Give me a rain check?"

She nodded, and I began to pull her t-shirt over her head.

"Mmm, those bubbles smell good. What is that?"

"Not sure. Something my Dad got me for Christmas. He insists on buying me presents, no matter how useful," I laughed.

She stood before me naked, and I was happy she was comfortable. I held her hand while she stepped in.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned, sinking into the warm water. I turned the air jets on, and she squealed. "Scared me!" she giggled.

I placed the bath pillow behind her head, and she closed her eyes. Now I see why Dad gave me this stuff, not for me, but for a lady that might appear in my life. He's got my back, no matter what.

I gathered a few more pieces of clothing, an extra laptop, and other things from my office. I made a mental note to add an alarm to her apartment.

She padded barefoot into my office, wrapped in my oversized terry robe. She looked so damn sexy it almost doubled me over. I wanted to keep her here. Lock her in the penthouse.

We just hung out the rest of the day until it was time for her to mix the dough at the bakery.

I ushered her in the bakery door, told her to lock it behind me, and that I was going for a walk.

Joey answered on the first ring.

"Hey, stranger," he laughed. "I hope you got a job for me. It's getting boring doing nothing."

"Whattaya mean? You're wheeling dealing real estate!" I laughed. "And that's just why I called.

"I want you to check on a building for me." I gave him the address.

"Is it listed?" he asked.

"Nah, but I'm sure they have a price. Find it. Hopefully, they'll be cooperative,"

I could almost hear him shrug over the phone. "If not, I'll convince them."

"That's my boy." He laughed, knowing I was taking a page from my Dad's book.

"On it!"

When I returned to the bakery, she shaped the dough and put it in the refrigerator in those baskets. I admired her efficiency. Not a wasted movement.

"My little Wren," I said, smiling. She looked at me suspiciously, and I laughed. "I know you didn't like the surprise of the door locks."

She swiped the back of her hand across her forehead, leaving a streak of white flour, and I stopped at a quick smile.

"I'd like to have a security system installed."

"What?! Why!?"

I shrugged casually. I didn't want her to know how much danger she could be and how quickly it could happen.

"I'd just feel better about it. Knowing you were safe there."

She rolled her eyes, but before I could say anything, she said, "Okay, fine. Do what you want."

"Thanks," I said, Then added, "Don't think that lets you off the hook for that eye roll."

"Yeah yeah," she said, dismissing me.

This time it was me that rolled my eyes.

Later that evening, Joey texted that the deal was set. No rough stuff, just a few G's over what it was worth—more than fine by me.

I now owned the building and the lease on her bakery.

.

.***.***.***.

Wren

.***.***.***.

.

I WATCHED HIM HUNCHED OVER THE LAPTOP AT THE IMPROVISED DESK IN MY LIVING ROOM. After seeing his penthouse, I thought this apartment must seem like a closet to him. Yet he never complained or acted uncomfortable there. He made do.

I was learning to pick my battles with Jam. I knew many more to come, but when you love someone, you learn to be flexible. An alarm system wasn't worth arguing about, and he was right. It just makes living safer.

Not sure when it occurred to me that I was in love with him. That he always made me feel protected, even when he wasn't going out of his way to do it. Just his presence. I was aware that it was a double-edged sword. I was in more danger with him around than before him. I was okay with that, too, as long as we were together.

His black suit jacket hung over the back of the chair, and his sleeves were rolled to his elbow, revealing the light dusting of black hair on his forearms. He was comfortable wearing his expensive suit pants and imported Italian leather shoes even around here.

"That's some deep thinking, my little Wren," he said, smiling.

I hadn't noticed that he was looking at me. I was on the sofa curled up with a book, and Pasqualina was in my lap, sleeping.

"There were a few things I wanted to talk to you about." I put my bookmark in place and closed the book. "Along the lines of being safe... Don't you even think about rolling your eyes," he laughed.

"Go on," I said dutifully.

"I talked to my martial arts instructor; he can show you a few moves. Just for self-protection." I didn't let my face react, so he went on. "And I want you to learn to shoot and start to carry a pistol," he said in a rush of words.

I chewed on my lower lip and thought.

If I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I'd better do both, hmm?

I loved the shocked look on his face.

"Are you proposing to me?" he said, his face a range of emotions between awe, excitement, and disbelief.

"I guess I am," I shrugged. "I love you so----"

He was across the room in a flash and had me on his lap. He winced, and I changed position off his wounded thigh.

"I love you too, Wren—more than anything. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Loving you and protecting you."

We kissed. Made out like two teenagers.

He framed my face with his hands and looked into my eyes.

"And yes, I'll marry you, my love, my little Wren."

.

.***.***.***.

Jam

.***.***.***.

.

WE SHOWERED AND WENT TO BED EARLY THAT NIGHT. The gunshot wound prohibited me from doing any tremendous sexual stunts, but Wren was more than happy to take over.

"I need to taste you, my love," I whispered.

She positioned herself over me, opening that sweet pussy to my mouth. I nibbled on her smooth swollen lips, already covered with her juices. I tongued her clit and watched her squeeze and knead her tits. I slid my hands up the front of her body and pinched her nipples.

She moaned and rubbed her dripping cunt on my face. I lapped rhythmically, took her higher quickly, then flicked her hard nub and sent her over the edge.

She caught her breath and moved down to straddle my cock.

"Mmm, I can taste myself," she whispered after she kissed me, and I smiled. "But now I have to have you inside me."

She held my cock and slid down, grinding to get me as deep as possible. We both moaned. Her pussy was impossibly tight, and each up-and-down stroke milked the cum up and sent me higher. I bucked, driving deep into her, and winced when a shot of pain reminded me about my wound.

She leaned, placed her hands on my shoulders, and rocked, rubbing my cock on her clit. Her breasts swayed, and I cupped them in my hands, pinching and twisting her nipples. Her cunt contracted on my cock each time I did it, and she flushed and groaned.

"Harder!" she commanded.

I pinched her nipples, pulling them longer then twisting. A vibrating moan came from her lips, and she bounced and vibrated her whole body on my cock. My balls tightened, and I grunted each pump of my seed into her. I vaguely heard her wavering mew as she rocketed off with me.

I groaned when I pulled her against me, and she snuggled in.

"I can't wait for this to heal so I can participate," I growled, and she laughed. "Think that's funny, do you?!" I tickled her, and she giggled.

"It's just sorta fun actually to see a weakness in you."

I had to think about that one for a while. Is that how she sees me, I wondered. Always tough? I suppose I was because I had to be. I couldn't afford to show any shortcomings in my life. Not to my friends nor family, and certainly not to anyone I dealt with. That's why few screwed with me because they knew what I was capable of.

But was that a side of me I wanted to hide from, Wren. I decided I needed to be honest and open, no matter what.

"You just wait until I get healed, my little Wren," I said with warning.

She snuggled against me and promptly fell asleep. I was wide awake, considering the ramifications of taking our relationship public.

Once the alarm was installed, the only breach would be the bakery. I hoped to have more control since I now owned the building.

The next day I called Dad.

"Hey, hey, I've got news you're going to want to hear, Dad."

"You found someone that will provide me with grandbabies," he promptly said.

"Dad, chill with that, would you? I have met someone, and we are going to get married."

"When are you bringing her here so I can officially meet her?"

"Well, I'm not sure. There are a lot of loose ends here that need to be tied up, not to mention she works six days a week."

"She'll soon quit to take care of my boy," he puffed his chest. "You're rich. She doesn't need to work!"

"We'll see, Dad. I gotta go. I picked up a new piece of real estate and have to go check it all out. Talk later! Love you," I said, guilty for cutting the call short.

The bakery was getting ready to close, and I walked in and tossed a folder on the work table.

"What's that?"

"It's a change in your monthly lease."

"Oh no," she said worriedly, wiping her hands and picking up the folder.

She leafed through the pages as the light dawned on her.

"You bought the building? The whole building?"

I nodded.

"There were a few things I was considering and wanted to run past you." She crossed her arms across her chest and waited. "First thing is we both need a new place to live. Your apartment is too small. And with Pasqualina here too. And mine is too big and too far away. I think you love what you do and don't want to give it up." Her face softened at those words. She didn't think I got her. "It looks like, with some work, we can comfortably live on the second floor of this building."

Her face lit up. "Really? I didn't think you liked this neighborhood. I don't want you to relocate if it's not what you want."

"I want you and want to live with you wherever that may be. Period."

"Oh!" She came over and flung her arms around my neck. "I love you so much."

"Love you too, baby," I whispered, nuzzling her neck and holding her close.

"We can have an architect draw up some plans."

"It'll be very industrial, huh?" I could tell she was already dreaming, which made me so damn happy.

The aunts and uncles were already texting, so I knew my Dad had been busy with announcements. It made me a little more nervous because although the family knew I had a lady, so did my enemies. And what better way to get to me than through the woman I love.

"You don't look happy," she said, a frown creasing her forehead.

"I'm happy, baby. Just thinking of what all needs to be done yet!" I looked into her eyes. "I want you to meet with the martial arts instructor this week, okay?"

"Sure, of course." She still looked worried. "Is there something more I should know?"

"Nothing you aren't already aware of. Now that our relationship is public, we have to be more aware of careful. I'll be having Joey look in on you if I'm going to be away for any length of time."

I knew who would most likely pull any shit and already had Joey tracking the goons.

"I will be more careful, don't worry. And you promised to teach me how to shoot."

"I'll be with you, but I'm having an instructor train you. You and I will be hitting the range together."

"Okay then. Hey, it's time to close up and go home!"

After we left the bakery, a crew installed bulletproof glass in the two front windows and door. The alarm service updated the old alarm and added several panic buttons. While the building was being remodeled, many safeguards would be built in. The gun range would be built in since the building was nearly a city block.

.

.***.***.***.

Wren

.***.***.***.

.

SINCE I HAD NO FAMILY, I HAD NO ONE TO SHARE THE NEWS WITH. I lived in foster homes, and although I was always treated well, none of them kept in touch with me after I left. I was used to being on my own until Jam came into my life.

"I made enough lasagna. I invited Joey and his wife for dinner and picked up a salad and dessert."