Love in the Family Pt. 01B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby nodded. Her pussy, now bared to his gaze, was dripping juices. She knew if she looked, she would see a little man poking his head out of her flesh canoe, primed for his touch.

To her surprise, he didn't touch her. After moving her suit aside, he massaged the side of her labia, moving them around. They in turn rolled over her clit, with a sideways massage of transference. Abby whined. This wasn't what she wanted.

"Shhh, baby girl," her dad said. "I'll help you out."

Eyes wide, Abby watched as her dad bent over, putting his head close to her puss. He blew gently, letting his warm breath wash over her overheated vulva. It tickled and woke her parts up. Her labia spread under the gentle wind, flowering to expose her inner beauty.

"Daddy," she started, but stopped when he leaned over further.

He used his thumbs to spread her lips open and then stuck his tongue out, licking up her furrow in one long, muscular swipe before opening his mouth and latching his hot mouth over her pussy.

"Aaaahhhhh!!" screamed Abby, not caring if anyone heard. His tongue, rigid now, plunged directly into her vagina. The slick muscle spread her open just as his finger had but now his nose was planted on her erect clit. Between the two, Abby wasn't sure which felt better, but she knew what the result was: her hips bucking skywards.

"Daddy!" she shrieked, her body taking on a life of its own.

He kept his mouth on her, riding her writhing body like a cowboy on a bronco, his tongue wriggling in her, his nose mashed on her clit. The orgasm she'd had the last time was nothing compared to this one. As her brain exploded, her body gushed, streams of juice squirting into her dad's mouth and down her ass crack. He held her legs in his strong hands, keeping her from moving too much. When her body was exhausted, she went limp, arms and legs spread-eagled on the lounger.

Her father slowly munched on her kitty.

"Dad," she moaned, pushing weakly on his face. She was so sensitive, each movement of his tongue resulted in a matching twitch. To her relief he let up, pulling away from her red, wet vulva. His face was soaked.

"Oh, Daddy," she quavered. "That felt so good, but you're a mess. I'm sorry."

"Don't be," he said. "I'm happy to do it."

"Okay," she responded weakly. "I think I'm going to sleep again."

"You do that." He leaned in to kiss her forehead, leaving a wet kiss print behind.

Abby dropped off to sleep, warmth radiating in her nethers.

She woke later, noticing there was a patio umbrella positioned over her to protect from the heat. She sat up, hearing the sounds of her mom and Hank back from their shopping trip. Abby hastily rearranged her swim bottoms, covering her still swollen labia. She stifled a moan as the cloth came into contact with her pussy.

Ducking inside, she managed to avoid her mom and brother, but saw her dad in the living room, who gave her a wink as she passed. Just seeing him brought back memories of coming all over his face.

---

Despite her dad putting his tongue in her twat, it was back to business. Everything was normal, from his teasing to his hugs. It was very confusing for Abby, as she found she was fixated on her father now. Noticing what he wore, how he smelled, the ripple of his arms when he lifted something.

It was all so distracting she barely noticed how much time Hank spent around their mother now. It was a momentary thought when he offered to help Mom with the garden for the third weekend in a row. Normally she'd have teased him about being a momma's boy, but it left her time to spend with their dad.

If Abby had seen a classmate do with a boy what she was doing with her dad, she'd have sworn they were dating. She hung around when he did chores, handed him tools and went on trips to the parts store with him. She did her best not to wear anything too revealing, but it was hard. All she had to do was imagine his tongue inside of her and she was wet, wanting to strip down and have him ravish her.

Normality went on for a while, though, and there was no ravishing. The days cooled, and Abby started to wear warmer clothing to compensate. She lamented she couldn't give her father the show he clearly liked, but had to bow to practicality.

In November, after months of spending time with her dad and no extra special time together, he announced he was going off on a fishing trip with some friends. He'd be gone from Friday to Sunday, and even offered to bring Hank and Abby along. Abby wouldn't be caught dead in a fishing boat, but she was surprised when Hank turned him down as well.

Unsure of what to do with her weekend, Abby woke up Saturday to the sight of the living room having been turned into some cheaply decorated resort by Hank.

"Hank, what are you doing, you dumbass?" asked Abby, looking at his decorations.

"Staycation. I'm at an all-inclusive," he said.

His mom said, "What's the idea? Fool yourself into thinking you're away and sit around all day and do nothing?"

Hank nodded, looking up at them from his staycation throne on one of their couches.

"Awesome! I'm going to join you," said Abby, who dove back into her bedroom. She was truly enthused, having had nothing to do. Plus, with the way Hank had cranked the heat, she could wear whatever she wanted.

'Whatever she wanted' turned out to be a tennis skirt and a crop top without a bra. She also left off her panties, thinking it could maybe give her a naughty tingle or two. When she got to the living room, she took in her choices of seating position. On a couch with Hank, on a couch with her mom, or by herself on the floor. She took the floor.

Flopping onto her stomach, Abby arranged chips and a slushy drink around her, propping a pillow under her chest to lean on. Hank had chosen some dumb action movie, but she didn't care; she was here for the long haul.

To Abby's surprise when their mom joined a moment later, she chose to sit next to Hank. She could have had the other couch all to herself! Shrugging, Abby decided to stay where she was. She was comfy.

"Abby. Your skirt," his mom said from the couch.

"Oops," Abby said, and flipped her skirt back down, not having realized it was up. The drawback to having the heat on, she supposed. Oh well, the room was dark, maybe no one saw anything - except her eagle-eyed mother.

Abby watched the first movie straight through, but realized she was feeling restless, like she wanted to run around. She ended up moving around, trying to use up her extra energy. At one point she thought she heard some whispering coming from behind her but ignored it. They were probably discussing some lame gardening issue.

Near the end of the first movie, Abby noticed her phone light up with a message. Her friends were out of town, so she almost ignored it, but checked anyway.

It was from her dad. *Hey, are you busy?*

*Nope*

*How is your sunscreen?*

To anyone else it might seem an odd joke, but to Abby it lit her body on fire. *I thought u were fishing?*

*I'm around the corner. Come join me.*

*k. Give me 5*

Instant flood. If she'd been wearing panties they would be wet. As it was, Abby did her best to beg off of more movies, claiming prior plans. She went to her room and agonized over her choice of clothing.

*Is the heat on in your car?* she sent.

*Of course*

*Turn it up!*

Abby found a long coat which hung to her thighs, but didn't change her attire in any other way. She'd need the car to be warm if she was going to meet her dad with bare legs, but she also wanted to bring him a treat. She debated wearing heels, but figured if her mom spotted her, she'd see right through it all. Abby chose white sneakers instead, with white ankle socks.

When she left the house a frigid wind blew right up her coat, hitting her overheated pussy and sending shivers everywhere else. She ran, trying to push the coat down around her legs to block the wind. It took maybe half a minute to run around the corner to where her dad was waiting in his car, but she was thoroughly chilled by the time she jumped in the passenger seat.

He had the heat on full blast, and when he saw her bare legs, he just raised his eyebrows and said, "Ah."

He started driving, and Abby tried to warm up, lifting her coat to let the blower send hot air to her chilly pussy. The idea of meeting her dad like this was initially thrilling, but the cold weather and the reality of being in his car with a short skirt and no panties made it hard to keep her horny spirits up. She was starting to feel underdressed.

"Where are we going? What happened to your fishing trip?" she asked, trying to latch on to practical matters to distract from the awkward.

"The fishing trip was fake. I thought we could have some father/daughter time."

"What about the sunscreen bit?"

"Oh, that was an autocorrect issue. I actually typed 'Do you want to get kidnapped?'"

Abby laughed, and was rewarded with another of his stomach-flipping smiles. "So where are you taking your kidnappee?"

"I'm not sure. How decent are you under your coat?"

"Not very."

He nodded and made a turn. "Motel it is, then. You can stay in the car while I check us in."

Abby felt her heart skip a beat at the thought of being in a motel room alone with her dad. Her mind raced as she tried to imagine what they would do, while also not imagining what they would do because it made her face heat up.

He kept silent as he drove, apart from asking if she'd eaten lunch yet. The butterflies in her stomach would prevent any kind of eating, she knew, so she said she had. They soon arrived at the motel, and her dad went into the lobby to check them in. Abby stayed put, having warmed up and knowing she'd have to brave the cold air again to get to their room.

When he returned, key in hand, he drove his car down to the other end of the building, parking right in front of their door. He jumped out and unlocked the door, holding it open for Abby so she could sprint from car to room.

She barely felt the cold. Sitting down on the one bed in the room, she again felt the awkward space between her and her dad.

To his credit, her dad didn't seem to feel it. He went to the heater and cranked it up, making sure heat was flowing before he took his coat off. He was wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans combo, but the description didn't do him justice. The shirt stuck to his chest, showing off his muscles. His jeans seemed to bulge in the right places, hinting at his manhood.

Abby shifted on the bed, and said, "Now what?"

"Can I take your coat?" he asked, holding out his hand.

It felt silly to say no, so she stood and stripped it off, handing it to him. He whistled when he saw her outfit.

"No wonder you wanted the heat. You wore that for me?"

"Um, I was already wearing it. Hank put on a staycation movie marathon, and this was my summer outfit. But I decided to keep wearing it for you!" she hastened to add.

His face brightened. "I cannot complain." A short pause, then, "You seem nervous. Do you want to just lay down? I can give you a massage. We don't have to do anything else, just hang out."

Part of Abby wanted to take the olive branch, to chicken out and just spend some time in the room her dad had paid for. Another part of her was curious what he'd intended for their time here. Still another part of her was horny and wanted to get massaged.

Curiosity won out. "What do you want to do?" she asked.

"You truly want to know?" he asked.

Abby nodded.

He walked closer and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I'm thirsty. I want to see what's under your skirt."

He stood back up and Abby could only respond in one way. She took the hem of her skirt in both hands, lifting it slowly to reveal her lightly furred pussy. Her dad groaned at the sight.

"Oh, baby," he said. He reached down and put his hands under her arms, easily lifting her and carrying her to the head of the bed. Laying her down, he put his hands on her hips and bent over, putting his face in her crotch. He sniffed deeply, before darting his tongue out to lick at her labia.

Abby was lost. She'd been wanting this for months now, but the last couple days she'd been especially horny. She needed her father's face in her pussy, doing what he'd done so well the last time. Somehow, despite her father's tongue playing with her clit, it occurred to Abby she was being selfish. Didn't he deserve some pleasure too?

He was laying sideways on the bed. She let her skirt go with one hand in order to touch his groin, where a very obvious bulge had formed in his jeans. When she touched him, he flinched, but didn't pull away. He lifted his head from her pussy and said, "It's okay, baby, just lay back."

"No, I want to," she said. She fumbled at his button and zipper, but it was almost impossible to make headway with one hand. There was simply too much pressure. Adding her other hand, she got a grip on his button, pulling until it sprang free. Then she followed up by dragging his zipper down, revealing a hard rod lurking in his underwear.

"Abby -" he said.

"Ssh," she commanded, tongue out as she pulled at his jeans, attempting to get them off his hips. "I want to see it."

He sighed and stood up, saying, "Fine." He helped her, shifting his stance to allow his jeans to be pulled down his legs.

Abby left them there, returning to the task at hand: getting her first sight of her father's cock. Gripping his waistband at the front on either side of his bulge, she pulled it out and down until they joined his jeans.

She wasn't prepared for it. She'd seen some cocks on the internet. She'd seen pictures. This was the real thing, in the flesh. It pulsed, bobbing proudly from his middle. His head bulged out from his shaft, purple and leaking fluid. His dark shaft had veins curling down the sides. His hairy sack dangled under it all, full and potent. This was a man's cock; her father's cock. It was ready for fucking.

Her astonished gaze must have betrayed her surprise, because he reached for her chin, redirecting her eyes up to his. "Hey. None of this is necessary. You can just lay back and enjoy my fingers and tongue."

Somehow his words, despite their situation, still managed to make Abby's face burn. She could feel her pussy slick and ready to be pleasured. She looked down at her father's cock, and imagined he was feeling the same way.

"Doesn't it hurt?" she asked, reaching a tentative hand towards it. It was so purple, so hard, how could it not hurt?

"I'm fine. When we're done, I'll just relieve it...manually."

"That hardly seems fair." Mustering up her courage, Abby touched him there. "Oh!" she cried, when his dick reared like a nervous horse. She looked up at her dad, who smiled reassuringly.

"It does that," he said.

She tried again, ready for it to move, taking it in her small hand. It was hot, and hard, the skin like velvet over steel. Running her hands up and down the first penis she'd ever touched, she felt an ache in her middle, as if needing to feel it in her. How could that be possible? She'd never had sex before, how could her body know what it needed?

As she watched, a stream of fluid spilled from the hole at the tip of him, running down his shaft and pooling at her thumb. It was slick and warm, making her thumb move like it had been lubricated.

"What is that?" she asked, running her thumb up and down, feeling how easily it moved.

Her dad groaned and said, "Precum. It's to help things fit together."

"Like when I get wet?"

He nodded.

"So I produce lubricant," she said, shifting her pelvis. "And you produce lubricant." Her thumb stroked him. "Is that for when the penis is bigger than the vagina?"

Her dad looked down at her, tilting his head. "What have they been teaching you in school? The penis is never bigger than the vagina. Sometimes it just takes a bit of work to get things properly prepared."

It was Abby's turn to tilt her head. "Dad. I'm pretty familiar with my kitty, and there is absolutely no way this - she gripped him - could fit in it."

"You'd be surprised."

"What on earth could you do to prepare my vagina for -" she gestured to his still straining cock.

He shrugged. "Lots of things. We've done a couple of them already."

"There's more?"

"Sure. Kissing, petting, smaller objects..."

"Kissing and cuddling."

Her dad raised his eyebrows, and said, "Are you sure?"

The odd reality of laying on the bed, her skirt raised, and her dad with his pants around his ankles had started to intrude. She tugged at his shirt, trying to urge him to join her on the bed. He relented, kicking off his pants and underwear and crawling over her to lay next to her. It still felt weird, but less so. She tugged at his shirt.

"Can you take this off too?" she asked. He lifted up and pulled the thin garment off his chest in one movement. He lay down next to her. Him being naked, and her not, gave her a sense of power.

"Okay, I'm ready for my kiss." She felt another rush of confidence. She'd kissed before, this was familiar waters. She watched as her dad grabbed the back of her head with one hand, pulling her to him. The sudden movement, along with the power of his strength surprised her, and she opened her mouth to gasp.

It was what he wanted. Her father planted a scorching kiss on her mouth, his lips and tongue capturing hers. She responded instantly, capitulating to his advance, letting him taste her. The rest of her reacted as well, her already primed puss flooding, her nipples tingling with need to feel his thick fingers pinch and pull them.

Abby whined in his mouth, wishing she was naked. She spread her legs, opening herself up to him. He must have felt her movement, for his hand soon cruised down her body, finding her oozing slit quivering and ready to be manhandled. She didn't want gentle or tentative. She wanted him to take her, to make her his. When he didn't, she thrust her hips up, urging him to take possession.

After a bit of her impotent writhing, she felt his middle finger press into her crease, contacting her clit, and she cried out. Too sensitive. She clamped her legs together again, still kissing her father, tongues acting out predator and prey scenarios.

Heart pounding, Abby pushed on his chest, breaking their kiss. "I want to try something," she said, pushing him on his back.

"I don't think -"

"That's okay, this doesn't require thinking."

Abby sat up on her knees next to her naked father and examined the cock thrusting from him. Even more lube was leaking from him now. She leaned over him, ignoring the groaned 'Abby'. Close up, she could smell the musk of him, the manly scent of his cock and balls. Placing one tiny hand at his base, she pulled him up. He was hard.

Fearing the taste, Abby stuck her tongue out and lapped at the fluid seeping from his slit. To her surprise it was a bit salty and a bit sweet, but not unpleasant. It landed on her tongue in a way like nothing else. She took another lick, gathering more of his precum. When it proved just as tasty, she ventured to open her mouth and wrap her lips over his crown.

"Oh, fuck, Abby," he said. She felt his hand hovering over her head, and used her other hand to give him permission. He could hold her while she was like this. He ran his fingers through her hair, gripping momentarily before letting go.

The brief clutch at her head sent a thrill through her, as it had forced more of him into her mouth. Abby wasn't sure if she was up to taking all of him in, but wanted to try for more. She opened her jaw wide, using the motion to naturally draw more of her father's cock into her mouth. His flavour was on her tongue and in the back of her throat. She swallowed a few times, readying herself to try for more.

With a sudden shove, she forced her head down on him, feeling his head enter her throat. Tears sprang up in her eyes and saliva flooded her mouth, but she didn't gag. Hand on his shaft, she could tell she'd only managed to take half of him in.