Love in the Family Pt. 01B

Story Info
Dad knows how to keep her safe.
10k words
4.6
35.8k
58

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby knew her brother was a massive dork, but she still kinda liked him. They hung out now and then, occasionally went on an outing in his Jeep. He was a year older than her, and finished his first year of college. Abby herself had just graduated high school and was looking forward to a summer of lazing around before starting College.

When Hank said he was going to the Hole, she jumped at the opportunity. It was enough of a drive that one needed a car or a ride to get there, and she had neither. Even if it was her brother offering, she wasn't going to turn her nose up. She'd bought herself a new bikini to fit her bigger boobs, and couldn't wait to show it, and them, off.

She went to quickly put on the new swimsuit, admiring herself in the mirror. It was polka-dotted, with two of the dots directly where her nipples were. She traced the outside of one of the dots, feeling a shiver as she traced her areola. The dots were even the same size, maybe an inch across. She gave an experimental bounce, noting with glee how her breasts bobbed on her chest. She'd been practically flat-chested until this year when she'd finally grown a set to match her mother's.

Running from her room, she went to grab a towel and her sunning supplies. As she went through the living room, she passed her dad, who paused to crane his head and watch as she went by. She giggled, "Oh, Dad."

Her dad, Greg, was always teasing her. He pretended like men were going to come kidnap her and he needed to protect her when she wore revealing clothing. She teased him back by doing stuff he could tease her about, like walking around in a bikini. He didn't seem to mind.

Supplies gathered, she threw on a long shirt she pulled from the laundry and ran to join Hank and their mom, Andrea in his Jeep. The drive went by quickly, the wind from the open window blowing her brown hair around her face. It was a warm day, and she was looking forward to the cool water as much as showing off her bikini.

When they had arrived and parked, the Jenkins' grabbed their stuff, and Hank led the way over the rocks to a spot where they could put their chairs down. Abby felt her mouth drop open when he stripped his shorts and T off, showing a speedo. A speedo! He ran as best he could over the rocks, hitting the water with a splash.

Abby tried not to look, of course - he was her brother - but she hadn't been entirely unable to miss the lump in his suit. "Nice speedo, dork!" she called after him.

Abby put her brother from her mind to deal with the sudden onset of shyness she felt at taking off her shirt. She'd worn bikinis before, but this was the first time in public with breasts worth the name. Steeling herself, she stripped her shirt off and adjusted the straps of her bottom.

She looked over at her mom and saw her also ready for the water in her bikini. She looked fabulous, and always had. Abby had begged and prayed for a body like her mom's for years and finally had it. Tall, curvy, with a rack that made men crane their heads. Like her dad, she thought with a smile.

They made their way to the pool where Hank had jumped in, gingerly stepping over the rocks. Abby got to the edge and dove in, welcoming the cooling effect of the water. It was a hot one, no doubt. She swam a bit away from the 'shore', finding a deep spot to tread water and look around.

There were still only just a few people there but the place would fill up more once the afternoon wore on. Some people only stayed for an hour, some all day. She suspected she and her family would be there till late afternoon.

Abby looked around for her mother, and spotted her sitting on a rock shelf with Hank. It looked like a fun spot, but Abby liked to swim, so she did, occupying a half hour or so. The next time she looked, mom and brother were still on the rock shelf. How boring.

Just then she heard a bunch of shrieking and turned to see a group of girls jumping into the water. She recognized Emma from Hank's grade at high school and suddenly put two and two together. She looked back at Hank and sure enough, his gaze was locked on Emma like a laser. What a dork.

Abby knew all about the time Hank had tried to talk to Emma in high school and totally flubbed it. He had never really recovered his nerve to talk to her, although he had apparently done better in college. Abby knew Hank so well she was sure he'd be sporting a hardon soon. He was no better than the guys she went to high school with, who would get a bulge from a slight breeze.

While she found her dad's attention amusing, even flattering, Hank's was very different. He wasn't creepy about it, per se, she just knew when he was checking her out. Abby had thought about educating her brother on being more discreet, but thought maybe it was better to know when he looked.

Midway through the afternoon Abby was thinking of getting out of the water, and looked to see if the pool-sitters had moved at all. They hadn't, though her mom had moved closer to Hank. A little too close, she thought. Her mom was casually looking around the pool and seemed to be whispering. Hank had a fixed look on his face, like he was trying to be a statue.

As she watched, she saw Hank's face get redder, and veins stand out on his neck. What the heck was going on? When his mouth dropped open and he started breathing heavily, Abby felt a hot flush steal over her, despite the cool water. Was he jerking off in the water??

Suddenly sure that's what he was doing, she was surprised her mom didn't seem to notice, even though she was right there. How could she not notice? Then they said a few words back and forth, and her mom slipped into the water and swam back to get out. Hank followed soon after, and they both made their way to the chairs.

Was she wrong? Was Hank doing something else? Why the look? From her viewpoint at the side of the pool when Hank got out, Abby was able to get a better look at his package, noting a sizable lump. She felt funny seeing her brother's dick through his suit and looked away. She wasn't sure what to think, so put it out of her head for the rest of the afternoon.

When the sun was heading to the horizon, they packed up and went home. When they pulled into the driveway Abby leaped out quickly, ready to grab a shower before anyone else. She happened to turn when she got in the front door and saw Hank and her mom talking in the car. What did they have to talk about now, that they couldn't talk about on the way home?

Feeling like there was a conclusion to be drawn, but not wanting to draw it, Abby went to have a shower. The Hole water was perfectly clear and clean, but she still felt like she needed to wash after swimming there. A quick rinse later, Abby grabbed her towel to dry off before wrapping herself in it. She didn't have a robe, and for her entire life one towel was more than enough to safely cover her body. After her growth spurt, one towel barely did it.

Abby did her best to fold the towel around her chest, squishing her breasts. She just needed it for a quick dash to her bedroom. She darted out of the bathroom but didn't see her dad coming the other way and squawked as she tried to dodge out of the way. She was partially successful, but they still clipped shoulders, sending her twisting away - and the towel to the ground.

"Aahh!" she screamed, trying to grab the towel while covering her tits. Her dad bent down to grab the towel first, holding it out to her. Abby flushed as she took it from him, seeing him take in her nakedness.

"You're a beautiful woman, Abby," he said, seriously. "You better be careful."

"Or kidnappers will get me, I know," she finished for him.

"Something like that," he said, quirking a smile which never failed to put butterflies in her stomach. Her dad was the most handsome dad she'd ever met. She didn't mind when he looked, though of course she wasn't usually naked.

Rewrapping the towel around her, she giggled when he pretended to be sad she was covered up. When she got to her door, she turned and looked back to see he was still watching. She waved and smiled before closing her door behind her.

Abby had learned over the last year how men saw her differently now she had tits. Most would give her a once-over, a few would smile at her. A rare few would come up to her to start chatting, which she always shut down. Her parents had been quite clear about their expectations regarding sex, and who she should have it with. He should be someone she loved, who made her feel safe.

None of the boys in high school had come even close, so she was still a virgin. She'd kissed some, and one had felt up her boobs. A couple had begged for a handjob, which she refused. How did a handjob help her? She got horny too. She'd just come home and rubbed herself to completion, and assumed they did the same.

Now it was summer, and there were no more boys, unless she went looking. She'd noticed a few checking her out at the Hole, but all from older men her dad's age. She wanted nothing to do with them, as her dad was better than all of them combined. Her dad made her feel loved and safe.

Abby checked her wardrobe, deciding what she wanted to wear for the evening. It was too hot to wear very much; she chose a g-string, loose shorts, and a tank top. She had worn bras for years, but didn't really need the support. Now she wore them to stop her boobs from moving around as much in her shirts but still didn't really need the support. She was proud her bust was very perky and hardly sagged at all.

No bra today, she decided. Too hot, and she was feeling sensitive there anyways.

'Clothed' again, Abby went out to the backyard to lay in the remaining sun. She chose one of the loungers, laying down on her front, head on her crossed arms. It took her a few tries before she found a way to lie which didn't squish her boobs. The ache in her tits flowed down to her pelvis, making her feel warm. She might have to do something about it later.

The exertion of swimming and the sun made her drowsy, her eyes closing on their own.

"You'll burn if you stay out here like," came the sound of her dad's voice above her.

"It's fine," she murmured.

"No, it's not, pumpkin. Here, let me help you."

The lounger shifted as her dad sat down next to her legs, and she heard the squirt of sunscreen coming out of a bottle. The smell of it hit her nose like a cannon.

"Fine, just don't wake me," she said, smiling.

"Brat. Just lay there and don't move."

Hands touched her calf, spreading and massaging lotion into her skin. It felt heavenly. Abby groaned her approval as the hands moved from her calf up to her knee and then her lower thigh. They were strong hands, easily moving her flesh around, digging into the muscles underneath.

"Have you thought about becoming a masseuse?" she asked.

"I only do this for my special girls," he responded, meaning Abby and her mom.

When the first leg was done, he moved onto the second, repeating the same massage up to her lower thigh, although the second leg he went a bit higher, dipping under her shorts. She didn't mind. If she shifted around, they might ride up. The proximity of his hand to her privates didn't escape her notice, which only enhanced the warmth had been building there.

Next came her shoulders, bared by the tank top, and her arms. He pulled each arm in turn from under her head, ignoring her protests about her sleep being disrupted. Then came her lower back, also exposed by her short top.

"Looks like I missed a spot on your legs," he said, his voice low.

"Okay," she said. He could massage her as long as he wanted.

Another squirt of the lotion and his hands were back on her leg, though he started at her thigh this time. He spent a while there, working the lotion in, before moving up. Abby sighed as she felt him dip under her shorts again. A squishy feeling had been added to the warmth, and butterflies built up in her middle.

Her shorts were loose around the leg, allowing her dad to get his hand further and further in, until she felt him graze against her labia. She wanted to sit up, or turn to look at him, but he just laid a gentle hand on her back.

"Shhh," he said. "It's okay. Just relax. You know you're safe, right?"

Abby nodded but her heart was beating hard. Her dad had touched her privates! It didn't help that she was turned on, what if he felt her wetness?

The hand still in her shorts resumed its voyage north. Abby lay quietly, quivering, wondering what her dad was doing. When his finger grazed against her labia again, she managed to mostly contain the flinch.

"Good girl," he said. The finger ran across her thong, finding the edge, and hooking under it.

"Eep!" she peeped. She felt her pussy clench as her father pulled her thong aside, exposing her wetness. The cry she might have let out was aborted by the pleasure of his finger running along her lips, her girl-juice coating his questing digit.

Another stroke from bottom to top, and he found her clit. Oh, he mustn't, she thought, but he did, moving his finger across her button. When she was aroused her clit filled with blood, her own mini-penis, and it was easy to play with. Her dad took advantage and gently moved it around, driving her crazy.

"Dad, you're going to make me -"

"I hope I do," he rumbled from his perch on the lounger. He continued to massage her clitty, while the hand on her back moved, reaching around to her front.

Abby lifted up, giving him access to cup her tit. This was no teenaged boy, this was a man who knew how gentle to be, and how to move his hand just so. Abby had never been so turned on before, and could feel herself building to a blinding climax.

"Oh, oh, oh," she mewled with each flick of her mini-cock. Just as she thought she might tip over the edge, her dad twisted his hand, putting a finger at the entrance to her vagina and pushed.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned long and loud as he penetrated her.

"That's it, baby girl. Come for daddy."

Come she did, juices flooding from her vag, waves of convulsions rocking her middle, her legs clamping down on her dad's hand where it was plugged into her. He took it in stride, using what little leverage he had to continue massaging her. Each tiny massage on her oversensitive clit sent a new twitch through her.

When she could finally think straight, her legs relaxed and her dad took his hand out of her shorts. He leaned over, kissing her forehead and giving her nipple a final tweak.

"This stays between us, okay? I just thought you could use some help relaxing," he said, before he left her there, a limp rag of a daughter with a soaking crotch. "Happy to help with your sun lotion any time," he called back as he entered the house.

What the fuck? Abby lay still for a time before heading into the house to change.

That night at dinner, her dad gave no sign anything untoward had occurred between them. He was the same charming, funny dad who cared about her. Abby tried to see if anyone suspected anything, but apart from Hank acting weird, everything was normal. Or maybe Hank acting weird was normal.

Her dad hugged her goodnight, without a hint at any kind of increased intimacy, but she couldn't help but think of where his hands had been. It made her weak in the knees.

---

Weeks passed. Despite trying to put the episode behind her, Abby found she was dwelling on it. She tried to figure out how she felt about what had happened, attacking it from different angles. He'd taken advantage of her, right? Not really, she'd let him do it. Did she want him to do it? Not at first, but pretty quickly she'd wanted it, yes. It should mean a monumental shift in their relationship. Not according to him; he treated her just as he always had.

At first, she took a step back in how she dressed. Less revealing, demurer, thinking maybe she had led him on somehow. She gave it up as summer progressed, because it was too hot to be wearing so many clothes.

The situation confounded and baffled her, but eventually she was able to put it behind her. When she finally just let it all go and relaxed, she realized it didn't have to be a big deal. So what if her dad had gotten her off? It felt good, who cared? On several occasions she'd relived it while playing with herself, producing very satisfying orgasms.

When late August hit, her mom grabbed Abby to go shopping for her first college year. She didn't complain at all, getting new clothes was a treat no matter the occasion. They went on a nice afternoon shop and came back with a bunch of cute outfits. The following week, her mom did the same trip with Hank, leaving Abby alone with her dad.

At first, she felt hyper-alert and awkward; it was rare it was just the two of them home. The sound of him moving through the house seemed too loud, and she swore she could smell his aftershave everywhere. Had she been alone with him since the orgasm? She thought not. Would he try it again? Did she want him to? The more she thought about it, the more nervous she got. Her own brain pissed her off enough to say 'fuck it', and stop thinking.

Putting on the bikini she'd worn to the Hole, Abby grabbed her phone and a book, practically strutting through the house on the way to the backyard. She passed her dad on the way, and for once he didn't make his crack about men kidnapping her, instead just following her with his gaze. It made her feel squishy.

As Abby got to a lounger, she put her stuff down and contemplated the sunscreen. She should put it on, because if she didn't her dad would come put it on for her. Did she want him to? Figuring it was better to take the option off the table, she carefully covered herself in the lotion and lay down on her back to avoid squishing her tender boobs.

She read her book for a while, but the sun was hot and she felt herself starting to nod off. The question of whether to have a nap or not was answered for her when she nodded off.

Abby dreamt of several weeks back, to the last time she'd been out there alone. She was joined on the lounger by her dad, wearing a t-shirt and shorts. He had a similar build to Hank, but he made it seem manly. The dream morphed into the sun screen application, his hands running up and down her legs, only she was face up this time. When he got to the point where he was pulling her panties aside, Abby was practically panting to feel his touch.

"Daddy," she moaned, her legs writhing.

"Baby," she heard his voice reply.

Abby opened her eyes and saw her father sitting on the lounger in the same position as before. His hands were on her legs but her bikini bottoms were still in place.

"I wasn't sure if you had put sunscreen on, and didn't want you to burn," he said.

"I did," she replied, suddenly hyper-aware of her body under his eyes. Her tits, heaving with each breath under her top. Her legs squirming under his hands though he wasn't moving.

"Did you miss any spots?" he asked, calm and curious.

"I might have," she replied in a small voice, unable to respond in any other way. A tremor ran through her, ending at her pussy which clamped down on the mere memory of his finger.

"Let's make you safe," he said.

Immediately he started running his hands up and down the leg closest to him, producing waves of tingles that ran up to her neck and back again. Each stroke of his palm calmed her, but heightened her awareness of his touch. She could feel her labia moisten in her bikini bottom, preparing for him.

Abby didn't realize it at first - and when she did, she didn't care - but he hadn't put any sunscreen on his hands. She was just feeling his large, warm hands, stroking up and down her body. When he moved up her thigh, she didn't bat an eye, just watching him as he slowly massaged higher and higher until his hand was brushing against her suit.

"This is in the way," he said, using one finger to pull her bathing suit aside.