Love in the Family Pt. 03

Story Info
A daughter's dabbling creates joy.
6.7k words
4.6
25k
52

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank groaned as his mom teased him for the umpteenth time. She had him laid out on her bed now, naked and rock hard. She was playing with his cock, fondling it, sucking it, stroking it. Now and then she played with his balls and would dip her finger lower to tickle his anus. He'd stopped flinching when she did it, and was starting to relax after discovering how sensitive he was there.

When he got close to coming, she backed off and let him roll back from the brink before starting up again. She'd been at it for a while, and didn't seem to be showing any signs of stopping when Hank reluctantly declared he was hungry.

His mom pouted. "How dare you ruin our fun?"

"I've been holding off for a while! It's noon, we haven't even had breakfast yet."

"Fine, but we can't just leave you like this. Time to finish you off." With that, she kneed across his middle and straddled his cock, lining it up with her pussy. "Are you ready to knock your Mommy up?"

Hank closed his eyes, both at the feeling of entering his mom's vagina and her teasing him. He got harder at the image of her belly growing with his child. What was wrong with him?

When she was fully seated on his lap, his mom leaned over and fed him her mature breasts. "I bet you can't wait for these to fill with milk and leak all over you when we're having sex," she said.

"Mom," he groaned. She wasn't helping, but he did take her in his mouth and suckled greedily. He swapped back and forth a few times before she sat back up and started to ride him. She played with her breasts, pinching her nipples.

"Mmmm, maybe you're right," she sighed. "I am awfully sensitive, and very horny. Maybe I am ovulating right...now." She punctuated the last two words with downward thrusts onto him.

Hank was a little distracted, but thought his mom's expression looked less playful and more passionate while she teased him. She was looking him right in the eye as she fucked him, lids lowered, mouth parted and panting.

"Is this it, Hank?" she husked. "Is this the fuck that puts your baby in me? Mmmmmmmm, I can feel your cock brushing against my cervix. Can you feel it? The soft door to my womb? It's where your sperm goes..."

Her face was red now, her breathing heavier. "Oh, baby, I need to feel you explode in me, because you know what'll happen? You'll breed me. I can feel it. I'm primed for you to put your baby in my belly."

At that moment Hank felt her squeeze him inside, coinciding with her words, and he blew.

"Oh! That's it!" she cried and she stopped fucking him. She closed her eyes and said, "I can feel your cock pulsing. It makes me shiver to think of your stuff being shot inside of me, seeping into my womb. I'm going to get all big and round, and my breasts will fill with milk," she cooed, squeezing her tits.

Hank wasn't sure if she was still teasing him, but her talk was driving him wild. He grabbed her hips and pushed up, trying to get as much of his semen into her as he could. On one thrust he did feel a squishy barrier hit his tip and imagined him spraying sperm at it.

When he calmed down, she lay down on his chest, pressing her warm breasts to him. "Mmmm, that was wonderful."

"You seemed to be pretty into it," he said.

She lay on his chest for a while before saying, "I, um, have a confession. Teasing you with the fertility talk turned me on, too, more than I expected. I couldn't help myself. I hope you don't mind."

"No," he croaked, then cleared his throat and said it again. "It was pretty hot, what you were saying. It seemed like you wanted to have my baby."

"I know. In the heat of the moment, I kind of did. Does that make me a bad mom?"

"No, it makes you a hot one, though," he said, reaching for a handful of ass.

She laughed, squirming on top of him until his soft dick fell out of her. She sighed happily and said, "Let's take a break for the food you needed so badly." She rolled off of him and they cleaned up and dressed in some semi-appropriate clothes to eat in.

***

Abby went out for a bit in the afternoon. She had some cash her mom had given her, so went to a mall and looked for one particular store. When she found it, she made a purchase and took it back to the hotel in a very small bag.

Her dad was due back from his meetings at 5, and they had plans to meet for dinner before a night 'in'. Abby spent some time in the tub in the hotel room shaving her body for her new lover. When she was anointed in essential oils and creams, she put on a short dress which showed her cleavage to great effect and under it she wore the items she'd bought at the mall.

When her dad got back, he gave her a big smile and said, "You look amazing. You're beautiful."

"Thank you, kind sir. Please take time to relax if you like. We have a 6pm reservation."

"Oh? I thought it was for 5:30."

"I changed it. I wanted to go somewhere nicer than the hotel place."

"Sounds fine to me. If you're wearing that, heads will turn."

"I am wearing it...and something else, as a treat for my favourite father...later."

His eyebrows rose. "Well, I can't wait to see it."

Abby winked, her heart beating at the thought of how he might react later. When the time rolled around, they left for the new restaurant. She directed him a couple blocks away to a small Italian place which had great reviews for its romantic atmosphere.

They were seated at a twosome table in the back. As they walked to the table following the hostess, Abby felt her dad put his hand on her back, which sent a thrill through her. When they were seated, Abby smiled at her dad, just happy to be there with him. He gave her his special smile, making her feel gooey inside. She wanted to tear his clothes off right there and fuck him.

The food was good, but Abby mostly enjoyed seeing her dad devour her cleavage with his eyes. It made her feel desired and sexy.

"Dad, have you ever done anything risky? Just threw caution to the wind and forgot the consequences?"

He paused with a bite halfway to his mouth. "Sure, when I was younger, before I had a family. Young people take risks all the time. Why?"

"Dunno. Just wondering. Sometimes I feel like it wouldn't be so bad if I took a risk. Did something decidedly unsafe."

"I get it. It's natural, my only advice is to try your best to make sure the risks are worth it. Did you have anything in mind?"

"I'll tell you later," she said, winking saucily while looking around as if there were eavesdroppers.

Despite the atmosphere and the company, Abby just wanted to be back in the hotel room. When they were done eating, she took her dad's hand for the walk home.

The short trip back to the hotel seemed to take forever, as Abby contemplated her near future. She knew she had to tell him about her sabotage. How would he react? Each step to the elevator and down the hall to their door felt like a walk to her doom or salvation.

Inside the room, Abby took off her coat and stood waiting for her dad to do the same. He turned to her, and she marveled at how handsome he was. She stepped forward, planting a kiss on his mouth before he could say anything. She felt his hands settle on her hips, and he held her lightly.

The kiss developed quickly into a steamy press of lips and tongues. She felt him reach behind her to the zipper of her dress. The soft fabric loosened on her shoulders, allowing him to peel it off and down her arms.

Abby let her dress fall, heart thumping hard at what was coming.

When he saw what she had under her dress, he stepped back to get the full effect, his mouth dropping open. "Princess, you look amazing."

"Just amazing? Not sexy?" she faked a pout.

He grinned and said, "You look fucking sexy."

Abby caressed her breasts, running her hand over her nipples. They were encased in sheer black cloth which showed their shape and colour. Her small panties were the same, letting her father see her swollen labia.

As he watched, he undressed, and soon she felt her mouth water at seeing his cock come into the light, hard and throbbing already. Abby felt a twinge in her pussy as she imagined him in her. She stepped closer, taking his cock in her hand, running her fingers over his glans and spreading the seeping liquid she found all over him.

He pulled her bra down, giving him access to play with her sensitive tits. She moaned at his touch. She was in heat, and needed to be fucked.

Abby pulled him by the cock to the bed, but before she could kneel up onto it, he stopped her. With two quick motions, he stripped her panties off and unsnapped her bra, letting her breasts hang free.

"Works better if you're naked," he said, before kissing her.

She got caught up in the feel of him on her lips, his scent in her nose, his hands on her body. She tried to get away, to get on the bed, to make him follow her lead, but he refused. He had hold of her hips, her ass, her tits as he touched her everywhere. She could feel him poking her in the stomach, his drooling head leaving a trail of precum on her skin.

Finally, she managed to slip free and fall back onto the bed, but he followed, picking her legs up and spreading them wide for him to stand between. Abby watched, half afraid, as he towered over her. Her plans for what she was going to say and do flew out the window when he grabbed his dick and aimed himself for her entrance.

This wasn't going to plan at all. She'd wanted to take her time, seduce him, get him begging for her, but he was following his own script. Abby cried out when her father pressed his cock into her wet hole, spreading it wide to take his cock. He stopped with his head plugged into her pussy and bent over, kissing her hard.

The torture of feeling him in her entrance without going further was torture. Why was he doing this?

"Daddy," she whined, pulling her mouth from his. "Put it in!"

"You want it all?" he asked, nipping at her jawline and her neck.

Abby nodded, aching to feel him push in her.

He did, moving in an inch and then pulling back. Abby hunched her hips, trying to pull him in, and succeeded in taking in a few inches. She smiled to see her dad close his eyes, lost in the feel of her tight pussy around him. She pushed on the bed, shunting her body down, taking him in even more. It was her turn to close her eyes as she felt him fill her, stretch her, bottom out in her. The pleasant ache of being completely stuffed with cock was back.

"Daddy," she whispered, looking up at him again.

"Yes?"

Neither of them moved, but Abby locked her ankles behind his back anyways. "The risk I was talking about? I did something bad...I changed the calendar for Mom's app."

He opened his eyes and looked down at her, a frown forming on his handsome face. "You did? Why?"

"You always make sure I'm safe. You love me. You're the perfect man for me to be with, and I want to be with you as a woman in every way." Abby clenched her kegels for all she was worth, squeezing her dad's cock.

"You don't know what you're saying," he said, stopping to groan as she clamped down on his dick again.

"Yes, I do. I want you to come in my young, fertile womb." Abby lowered her eyes, biting her bottom lip. "I can feel it, Daddy. Every time you fuck me, it might be the time you give me your baby."

A hungry look came into his eye then, and he pulled out, easily breaking the hold she had on him with her legs. With swift movements, he lifted her legs under each knee, pushing them to her head. The result was her hips tilting up, presenting her vagina to him in a lewd display.

"Daddy, what -" she blurted, but he interrupted her by plunging his cock into her from above. With one swift push, he was in her again, even further than before.

Abby could feel him back at her squishy barrier, head tapping at the doorway to her fertile womb.

"Oh, Daddy!" she cried, as he started to fuck her in full strokes, shoving his thick cock deep inside of her over and over. The bed shook with the force of his fucking, and so did she, each thrust causing her body to recoil. Her breasts shook up and down on her chest, so she grabbed them, squeezing despite their tenderness.

Abby felt herself steadily climbing to an orgasm. Her father's reaction to finding out she was fertile was surprising, but she welcomed it. He was like an animal above her, grunting and sweating. She wanted to feel it all. His strength as he held her legs, his cock punching into her cervix, the wild look in his eyes as his face reddened with the effort of fucking her. It was all leading to one thing: her getting bred.

The fucking was fantastic, but she was interested in only one thing: the money shot. She needed it to happen to send her over the brink. When her dad, cock pistoning in and out of her wet pussy, finally groaned and pushed in one final time, Abby got her wish.

Seeming almost like a religious event, Abby watched her father tense up over her, his cock buried to the hilt. He grunted and groaned, and she felt each individual shot of his semen as it was sent into her womb. The knowledge he was giving her his baby overwhelmed Abby, and she came.

Abby had no control over her climax, as her body went to work, rolling her inner muscles, stroking her dad's cock, milking him for all he could produce. She cried out her love for him and her joy at having her desire so wonderfully satiated.

Once again, her father collapsed and fell next to her. His cock slipped from her cavern, a rush of fluids gushing from her gaping pussy. Abby wasn't worried about losing any of it. She knew the job was done.

As father and daughter lay side by side, recovering from their exertions, Abby thought about his aggressive reaction. Maybe she wasn't the only one who had a taste for impregnation? She reached for her father's hand and held it lightly. He returned the pressure.

"You surprised me. I was preparing for you to be angry," she said.

"Yeah. I surprised myself," he replied. "We've been obsessing about your mother's cycle for so long the idea of having sex when it's not safe fired me up."

Abby giggled, her tits jiggling gently. She watched him notice and reach up with one hand to cup her, playing with her nipple gently. She said, "So the taboo of fucking me, combined with the taboo of me ovulating drove you a bit crazy?"

"A bit, yeah, but you should have told me last night. Bad girl, not telling me then."

Abby blushed, an odd reaction given what they'd just done. "I was worried you'd react in a different way. It felt really good when you came in me. Can we do it again?"

Her dad chuckled, still playing with her breast. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"More than anything. When you're not with me, or in me, I can't think of anything else." Abby hesitated, but forged forward to satisfy her curiosity. "Does Mom know?" she blurted out.

"About what?" he asked, startled by her change of subject.

"That you've been tracking my cycle with her app?"

He shook his head.

"Does she know about what we've been doing?"

"She knows you've been extra clingy. We talked about it, because Hank is doing the same with her. We decided to just let you both do your thing and not call unnecessary attention to it."

"And Mom doesn't know we've had sex?"

"Of course not."

"But Hank is being clingy with her...you don't think...?" A heat rose from Abby's neck to the back of her head, her ears ringing slightly with alarm. "It was Mom's idea for me to come here with you. What if they've been doing what we are?"

"Nooo, I'd know. There's no way, I mean, how could she have sex with Hank?"

"You're asking me? Your daughter, who you just got finished screwing?"

"But...she won't know the app is wrong. She could end up pregnant."

They lay side by side, neither moving, wondering private thoughts.

***

Hank and his mom spent the afternoon out shopping. She wanted to make dinner with him again and needed some supplies. He was happy to do anything with her, as long as he got to satisfy his desire to touch her, which she was happy to allow. They had to keep it in the house or the car, but he could still eye-fuck her to his heart's content in public. She giggled when she caught him staring in the grocery aisle or at the checkout.

Hank was still horny but his desire had at least calmed down enough for him to function like a normal human. He did his best to be helpful and keep his hands to himself in public. His mom did her best to keep him interested. She flirted by bending over a lot, lifting her arms up to reach top shelves to expose her tummy and underboob. She brushed her hand against his crotch, rubbed her tits on his arm and said things. A lot of things.

At the start of the trip, in the very first aisle they went down, Hank pushing an empty cart, she cooed at a baby in a stroller before walking on. When they were out of earshot, she bent over and said, "Ohhh, my ovaries!"

Hank laughed and they went on.

The next aisle over, she brushed her tit against his arm when putting a can of tomatoes in the cart. "Oh, whoops! Man, they are so sensitive! Reminds of how they felt when you were a baby, always suckling on them. You did love your mommy's boobs."

Hank cleared his throat and adjusted his pants. His mom didn't miss it, smiling with satisfaction.

As they continued on, she said, "Sometimes I wish I was having a third. It'd be so nice to have a little one around. Too bad there isn't someone around who could get me with child."

Hank had had enough. He waited until the aisle was clear before leaning to her ear. She stopped, waiting attentively. He felt like licking her perfectly shaped, cute lobes as he said, "I am going to tear your clothes off when we get home. I'm going to bend you over in the living room, with the curtains open, and I am going to fuck a baby into you. You are going to scream, 'My son is breeding me!' when I come in your hot cunt."

The next aisle over, when she had recovered, she asked him if it was possible for a woman's uterus to be thirsty. The glint in her eye told Hank she was enjoying the game very much. He stepped in and gave her a light smack on the ass. "If the mother of my future children is thirsty, I will be pleased to satisfy her thirst soon," he said.

To his surprise he got the same reaction as his promise to bend her over at home. When he raised an inquisitive eyebrow, she whispered, "The phrase 'mother of my future children' hit home. I am so turned on right now."

Finishing up the trip, they got through the checkout as fast as possible before hurrying to the car. Hank took his dick out and let her play with it like a gear shift as she drove, and soon were back home, groceries forgotten in the car in their haste to get to privacy.

True to his word, Hank pulled his mom to the living room and yanked open the curtains. She stood and gaped at him.

"You were serious?"

In reply, he pulled her shirt up and over her head, exposing her tits. He yanked her jeans and panties off and bent her over the couch. He could smell the waft of overheated pussy emanating from her and felt a surge in his already hard dick. Shoving his own pants down, he lined himself up and pushed into his mom's saturated vagina.

Cock plugged into his mom, Hank took a moment to take in the sight of her bent over in front of him, the wide window showing the street in front of their house. The street where anyone could walk by and see them fucking. He felt her clench once, signaling he should get going, so he did.

As he fucked her, he listened to the musical sound of her cries and gasps, sighs and moans. "Is this what you wanted?" he asked. "Are you ready for me to fuck a baby in you? Are you ready to feel my child growing in your belly?"

His own words, coupled with his mom bent over, submissively taking his cock, drove him over the edge. When he came, he heard her scream, "My son is breeding me!"

12