All Comments on 'Love in the Family Pt. 03'

by WritingwhatIlike

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 2 years ago

Very hot! So nice that everything worked out. Five stars and a favorite point!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Should have been 2 seperate stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was an OK story, I don't get the pregnancy fetish but whatever. It's painfully obvious the author doesn't know how to write endings though, the story just ends without any real resolution.

Still enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The brother and sister should have hooked up, but it's alright, despite the lack of ending. At least the father isn't being abusive any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story!! I have a breeding fetish so it rocked my world!! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story but mother should have found out that daughter messed with the app. I think mother and son should sleep together and father and daughter the same and once in a while mother and father have their time while brother and sister do the same!! Please continue with more!!!!!!!!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Still drawing 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

This was probably the best incest story I've read here on Literotica. Thanks! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS for each chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was wonderful! Would love to see more chapters

DCrawPhx1DCrawPhx14 months ago

I was disappointed that brother and sister didn't get together. Still gave it 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another great story keep it up - my only suggestion is keep going a little - I’d love to hear about what the mom especially looks like once she’s pregnant and the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWritingwhatIlike@WritingwhatIlike
Jan 15, 2024: big thank you to everyone who sent encouraging messages. I’m working on my next chapter.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES