Love in the Flats Ch. 02

Story Info
Indian Taboos in a Suburban setting.
3.8k words
4.04
19.8k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jism786
Jism786
118 Followers

7.

The opposites of the Kumars were the Desai family. The Desai's were a family of four. Mr Desai or Anand Desai was a high-placed executive in the company that he and his friend had co-started. He was married to Mrs Desai or who was called more commonly as Rima. Rima was four years younger than her husband, so she wasn't allowed to be very free handed in their house. Though this was changing as she was talking to the building owner's wife, Sarita who was a good friend of hers and constantly telling her to exert authority. Rima and her husband's two children were still in school and went to the same one in which their flat neighbor Mrs. Kumar or Anusha taught in. Their elder one was their daughter Ashmita and her younger brother, Kunal.

That morning Rima felt tired. Too tired. She hadn't slept the previous night properly, thinking constantly about some movie that she'd watched. Her husband's snoring, though she was used to it, was also not helpful. She had even got up to drink water and made two trips to the bathroom, in the middle of the night. She turned to her husband's side. He was still asleep. The time was 8 now. She knew her husband would get cranky if she didn't wake him up. So that's what she did.

Anand mumbled in his sleep. Then he slowly opened his eyes and sat on the edge of the bed. Her job done, Rima went back to sleep, turning sideways, her back facing her husband. Anand flung away the bedsheet from him. He rubbed his eyes and glanced at Rima. Her violet nighty had lifted up to her knees revealing her smooth, brown shining legs. Her anklets were reflecting the light, giving a glint. He glanced at the clock. It was 8:09 now. Still time, he thought. He removed his shorts and now completely naked, he moved the bedsheets away, tossing them on the ground as he neared to his sleeping wife. He stroked himself as he began to lift up her nighty. Rima shifted her legs, but still didn't wake up. With one hand Anand managed to lift it till her waist.

A good thing she wore no extra garment under it. Seeing her vagina and asshole, Anand crept to her and snuggled to her. He licked his fingers and lubricated her hole in her hairless cunt. Then he slowly inserted his hard dick inside her. His movement began slowly and the bed creaked in protest. His hand went in front of his wife's sleeping body and began to massage her clits, as he penetrated her from behind. After a few moments of this silent lovemaking, Anand felt Rima stir. He immediately rose on top of her and turned her flat on her stomach, his dick still inside her.

Rima was surprised, shocked and in ecstasy all at the same time. She allowed him to do what he was doing and placed her hand on his as both made slow and passionate love. Then Rima rose up and lifted her nighty and threw it before falling back to the bed. Anand grabbed her huge boobs and increased his pace on her vagina. Then without warning, Anand pulled out and inserted himself into Rima's ass. Rima cried out in pain, her voice was soon muffled as Anand covered her mouth. Her asshole was still dry and his thick cock filling her abruptly was sensational. He began to pound her ass in a frenzy and ignored her mute and muffled protests as he covered her mouth. He grabbed her breasts and crushed them in his palms as he furiously fucked her asshole. He was merciless. His balls continuously slammed against her pussy and the smell of sex, mixed with their sweating bodies was intoxicating. He soon erupted inside her and finished what he'd started.

Rima was unsure what to feel. She felt violated but at the same time she had also liked the way they both had made love. She had resisted for a few seconds yet felt no bitterness towards her husband. She turned her head sideways to look at her husband. He was watching her. When she met his eyes he turned away as if feeling guilty. She turned back. Her breathing was too fast, she had to control it. She saw Anand get up and glide away to the bathroom. Rima closed her eyes and turned, sleeping on her back, the tip of her hand gently easing down her rapid breathing by rubbing between her breasts. Anand came out and saw his wife. His beautiful, sexy and lovely wife. Whom he'd fucked the shit out. He went towards her and kissed her lips. Rima opened her eyes, her lips unresponsive. "Sorry" Anand muttered before dressing in a loose pant and leaving their room. Rima too got up and went to the washroom, a bit confused.

8.

Kumar didn't hate his wife. But he found it difficult to love her. He sensed a distance being maintained between both of them. A distance that had developed without warning and he felt it was unfair that he was being pushed away from her life. The first times he ignored her cold looks, but later it became more unbearable. She had started to come late. She gave various reasons. None were closer to the truth. He felt he'd married a stranger, for even after 25 years of marriage he'd no idea who his wife really was, as a person. His friends called him lucky for having got a woman like Anusha for a wife and he didn't disagree. But now he felt bitterness just thinking about her.

He was seated in his office, his head buried in his hands when he saw the door to his cabin open. Standing there holding the door open was Lata, his junior by several years yet who worked at the same level of seniority as he did. Lata was all a man and a father like Kumar could ever hope for in a daughter. He always wished Priyanka too became like her. But recently Kumar was getting the notion that Lata didn't see him in the same light, rather she saw him as a colleague with whom she could be friends or more. Though it didn't disgust him, it certainly did alarm him and though he tried to keep respectful distance between them Lata always managed to find ways to come back. Like now.

"Is it your wife again?" Lata asked him, as she closed the door behind her and leaned on it. She had folded her hands and was looking at him expectantly. She was wearing a pink salwar and a white kameez. She never wore any bangles. Though she did sport a small ring on her finger. It made Kumar think she was married but when he talked to her about it she laughed and said it was from her childhood. She was always beautiful, but today looked exceptionally gorgeous in her outfit. Her hair was tied in a bun, another difference in her attire. Kumar always wondered how she ever managed to be here without any of the men making passes at her. But he realized that if that did happen she was not talking about it.

"Kumar, I'm talking to you." She said to him. Kumar grew flustered. He pretended to rearrange his desk although it was neat.

"I'm older than you by 20 years. Give me that respect at least."

"Oh! So do you want me to call you uncle?" she asked him, her head tilted to one side. Kumar gave up.

"What do you want?"

"Is your wife bothering you?"

"Yes! Goddammit, yes." He hadn't startled her, still he apologized for his outburst.

"Why don't you get a divorce then?"

"It's not so easy. And I don't hate her. I just don't understand her." He explained to Lata.

"If you don't understand her then it's very safe to say that your marriage is in a wreck."

"Maybe. Why does it bother you so much?"

"It bothers me, because I'm your colleague. More like a partner. If something bothers you then it affects the job and it affects me also, no?" Lata saw Kumar nod and felt sorry for him.

"So you haven't had anything for breakfast? I guess not. Wait." Lata went out and came back after a while, her hand holding her lunch bag. Kumar protested as she began to open the dishes.

"No, no, no, no."

"Yes. You must have it. Come, sharing is not a crime." Saying so she parted her lunch with him. Kumar got talking to Lata and felt at ease. He felt her feminine voice and presence soothing. Even more so was the food that Lata with the help of her mother had prepared. He continued to nod his head as Lata began talking about her family, friends, hobbies and slowly realized he was in the process of falling in love with her. And surprisingly he didn't feel bad or guilty, instead feeling a sense of true happiness in Lata's presence.

9.

Anusha didn't like the dress code that the school she worked in followed, but the fact that it looked attractive on her made her wear it with pride. Anusha unlike many South Indian women was fair coloured. She had dark hair that she always preferred to keep loose but as the school dictated it, she had to resort to tying it either in a bun or a long braid that hung on her shoulder. She was taller than most women which gave her a very authoritative look and she made complete use of it. Though she made no show of these attributes, she made it clear that she'd no embarrassment in being attractive.

Parents were even heard complaining that she was too attractive and 'desirable' and could spoil their child's attitudes and mannerisms towards women. This was ridiculous but not entirely baseless. Once an 8th grader was caught masturbating during Anusha's class. When he was confronted he said he felt 'feelings' for his class teacher. The staff was too dumb founded to respond and had decided to send the boy away to another school. But it was not only the students who lusted after her. Even the male staff in the school made no secret of the fact that if given a chance they would shamelessly sleep with her. The Principal was polished though. Many said he favoured Anusha more because they were secret lovers. But in reality he hated her and Anusha enjoyed it. Though her life was made hell by him, she continued to stay.

In spite of all these, Anusha remained a great teacher. Students did do well in all the classes she handled and it was not because she was lenient. It was because she knew the exact time when not to be. If Anusha got angry it would definitely be for an extremely rare case. Even in the case when a student was caught masturbating in her class she didn't lose her cool, like most other women teachers might have. She calmly talked to the principal and even told him she didn't give a damn if the boy stayed back or not. Not wanting to cause an uproar, the Principal hushed the matter up.

Even though being the primary interest for most of the men in the campus, Anusha had a lot of friends among her fellow teachers. Her best friend among them was Renuka, who along with Anusha, formed a formidable pair against the advances of many men. Anusha was also the only person among the whole circle of people around Renuka, who knew that she was bisexual.

Anusha had discovered it accidentally while travelling to a hill station as part of their school's annual function to send all the teachers for a tour. She was sitting next to Renuka on the transport bus that was taking them to their destination. All the female teachers, including Renuka and herself were wearing chudidars (a type of dress that Indian women commonly wear). Anusha said she didn't feel well so she'd shifted to the window seat while Renuka sat on the second, leaving the first seat free for keeping their bags. They both were in the last row and the bus was supposed to arrive at the spot next morning after a night's journey. Soon Anusha fell asleep.

She'd first thought it as a dream as she felt someone's hand slowly probe her pants. She first fell the hand settle on her thigh, then slowly, sensuously rise up towards her pants and under her chudidar. Anusha's head was feeling the cool night breeze as her head was on the bars of the window. She felt a tingling sensation as she felt someone, her unknown dream lover, remove the drawstrings of her chudidar out and unravel the knot. It loosened her pants and she felt the hand of the person enter the pants and begin to smoothen out her clits, brushing past her pubic hair, she felt the fingers move inside her slowly. Anusha groaned as her lover pulled her by her neck and brought their lips in contact with each other. Anusha joyously suckled and allowed her lover to so the same. Then she felt herself being thrown back as her lover went down on her body, caressing every part of it. Anusha felt her legs being revealed as her pants were removed and felt her lover's mouth on her cunt, instantly elevating Anusha's pleasure. The tongue of her lover teased her as she lifted up her hips in arousal. With the fingers too massaging her clits and paired with the tongue, Anusha lost her mind as she felt her first wave of orgasm flow through her. Her lover didn't stop and continued sucking her cunt, like it was a teat and Anusha continued to come, more and more. Till finally she stopped and opened her eyes.

She was stunned to see a woman's hair on her thighs and when she saw the empty seat beside her, she gasped. That stopped Renuka temporarily before she continued to pleasure Anusha. Anusha didn't know how to react and decided to pretend sleeping. After giving her another intense experience with her tongue, Renuka lifted up Anusha's pants and without bothering to tie them up, she sat back on her seat and thoroughly breathless, fell asleep. Anusha remained calm, yet confused. She decided to resolve the matter tomorrow and fell asleep.

When she did confront her, Renuka declined but as she probed further Renuka broke down. Seeing her friend in that state, Anusha comforted her saying that she wasn't angry with her and that she understood her. It soothed Renuka a little but she begged Anusha to not tell this to anyone, for it'd destroy her husband, whom she loved very much. So Anusha didn't say anything. After that episode in the bus, Renuka didn't try anything else with Anusha which kind of made Anusha feel awkward and weird because that was what she was expecting her to do. Anusha had made it clear that though she didn't mind what Renuka did to her, she said that she couldn't be away from men. Renuka accepted the fact and she didn't say anything else.

Now she was leaving her second period class after which came the break, followed by her third period which was free for her. She was thinking about what to do for her free hour when suddenly she felt someone grab her arm and pull her towards the school's deserted store room. She gasped as she was pinned between the wall and the man who had viciously dragged her. But instead of anger, she was feeling mirth all over. The man was her lover. He was Jana, the new PT master or more like his assistant. A dashing young man, tall, dark hair, black skin and a well maintained moustache. He always appeared in formal clothes with formal shoes that were changed every month.

Jana looked at Anusha and gently rubbed her bare waist, from navigating through the gap in her saree. Anusha immediately pulled his hand away.

"Have some shame! What if somebody sees us?"

"Nobody will. Even if they do, I'm the PT guy." He tried to nuzzle against her but Anusha resisted him, albeit a little reluctantly secretly wishing him to do more to her. The bell rang just then and Anusha seized the opportunity to escape. She giggled as Jana made a half-ass attempt to grab her bum. He growled and then smiled at her.

"Come to the parking lot for the staff. Today evening. Be there by 5:30. I've a surprise for you."

"Can't wait." Anusha replied and joined the noisy crowd of boys who were descending the stairs, struggling to maintain a decent gap between themselves and their sexy teacher.

10.

Devi had finished Anirudh's house and was leaving for the stairs upwards to the old Mr Jayakant's house. She didn't take the lift on the way up, for she believed it made her feel weak. After climbing the first floor she met Priyanka who was all dressed up in a green chudidar and matching leggings. Priya saw her and waved. Devi waved back, smiling. Both of them were very close since childhood. Devi's mother used to work for Priyanka's family years ago. That time Devi would be playing with Priyanka, who was elder to her by some years but still treated her as her equal. Now all that was in the past. The only link between the two of them was their favourite old man Mr Jayakant, whom both adored and at the same time teased about too.

"So how's he? Still cranky or have you worked your charms to silence him?" Priyanka asked Devi. Devi smiled back and admired mutely as Priya locked the door to her apartment.

"He's ok."

"For now." Priya said. Then she came closer and whispered. "I've heard he's a huge sex addict. Do you give him any favours?" she asked naughtily. Devi's eyes widened in shock. She looked around as if someone had heard her.

"What the hell are you saying?" she asked her though joining in laughing together.

"He's your grandfather."

"So? Doesn't mean I can't make a joke at his expense. After all I'm the only one who even cares to talk about him." Devi nodded. The spat between the old man and Priyanka's family especially her parents was not an unusual news. Everyone in the flat knew about their heated rivalry. Only Priyanka maintained a neutral stance or mostly ended up supporting her grandfather in bitching against her parents.

"OK, di. You go, or else he'll get cranked up and throw you out."

"He knows better than to do that. Ok, bye." Devi hurried upstairs and knocked thrice on the wooden door. From inside the old man's familiar annoyed tone reached her, making her grin as she opened the door.

"You know very well that I can't get up and open the door. Then why do you keep knocking and entering for no reason?"

"I do that for two reasons, tatha." Devi said as she passed the living room and went to the kitchen.

"One, for respecting your privacy and the other to make sure you're alive." She laughed as she caught a glimpse of his wizened face, marred by red.

"You girls nowadays!" tatha said as he moved his wheelchair away from the kitchen, shaking his head in disapproval.

"At least my only consolation is that Priya mol isn't like you. Is she?"

"Oh! You have no idea." Devi said, rolling her brown eyes at him.

"Disgusting!" the old man said, flustered as he turned his attention towards the TV.

11.

Sarita was choosing her nighty that she'd wear after bathing and as usual was finding it to be a daunting task given the mountain of clothes in her cupboard when suddenly the bell rang and she heard her husband call out to her. She immediately wore a chunni over her nighty to respectfully cover her cleavage and went out to the living room. Outside the door of her house, she saw Venu. And a man of her own age with him. She guessed it must be one of her husband's new jogging mates. She came close as Venu began introducing him.

"Sarita he is Mr. Manoj. Uh... Manoj, this is my wife Sarita." Sarita greeted him with joint hands in a namaskar and Manoj merely bowed, while smiling brightly.

"Come on. Come inside. Sarita..." Venu indicated displeasure through his looks at Sarita for not having invited him inside first.

"Oh! How foolish of me. Do come in. What will you have? Tea? Coffee?"

"Oh my god. No." Manoj gave the same smile. "I'll have to go now. My wife will be waiting for me and I need to go to work too. But thanks anyway, uncle."

'Uncle?' Sarita felt amused to hear someone say that, but she controlled her laughter.

"Oh. Apdiya. Seri. But Sarita you know what his job is?"

"No." what kind of question is that? Sarita thought. She saw Manoj look at her and turn his gaze away as soon as he met her gaze.

"He's a big businessman in Dubai. He's recently shifted here from there with his wife and is now working in a new company." Then turning to Manoj he said, "Manoj you must definitely drop in next time ok?"

"Yes, uncle. I'll definitely do that. Ok, I'll leave." Saying so he waved to Venu and gave a long stare at Sarita before leaving. Sarita moved to let Venu past her and barely heard him ask for his usual request for the morning tea, as she had eyes only for the newcomer Manoj as he walked with a bit of haste towards the gate and opening it left.

Jism786
Jism786
118 Followers
12