Love in the Flats Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ay, Sarita! What happened?" Venu's voice brought her back to reality.

"What?" she asked absentmindedly before realizing what he'd asked and clicking her tongue, she rushed to the kitchen. Venu picked up the newspaper and after being seated on the sofa was about to read it when his eyes fell on the towel, his wife used. He put the paper down and leaning back, shouted towards the kitchen.

"Sarita? Sarita?"

"Yes. I'm here. In the kitchen. Tea will be ready in..."

"No, wait. Were you about to have a bath? If so," Venu got up, picking the towel up and went to the kitchen, "You do that and after that make coffee. What do you think?" Sarita looked surprised but nodded her head as she took the towel from Venu's hand and headed to the bathroom.

"What?" Venu asked seeing his wife's surprised look.

"I thought you'd stopped drinking coffee."

"Oh. About that. Well, I felt like having today so..."

"Fine, fine." Sarita smiled and said as she entered the bathroom. "I'll make it."

12