Love In The Name of Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor finishes his enchantment and holds the necklace out to Lazu. "This should fix the problem. Touch the stone to a door and it will move aside as if I were opening it for you." Lazu is lucky Void is so pliable.

Lazu smiles widely as he admires it. "Sounds fancy."

"It's simple, really." Victor sighs, looking at a small hole in his pants with disinterest.

Lazu puts the necklace on proudly. He beckons the other to sit with him. "I'm cold."

"The soup should be here soon." Victor appears to miss the request for cuddling. His social skills in that regard are lacking.

"Soup is nice but you're hotter"

Victor chokes, turning to Lazu with a red face. "Language."

Lazu bursts out laughing. "Oh, look at your little ears flick down! That's adorable!"

It seems Void has mercy on Victor's soul, as the soup arrives before he has to make a retort. "Here. It's Soup. It will help you stay warm, love."

Lazu slurps at the bowl, looking up at Victor with needy eyes. The elf sighs, cracking under the pressure. It's so hard to act like he loathes the boy when he acts so damn cute. He lifts the covers and sits next to Lazu in the bed, cracking open a book from his bedside table.

It's just until the first heir is born.