Love in the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling please turn the light off."

"You want the light off?"

"Yes please."

"I was hoping we could leave the light on."

"Maybe tomorrow darling, but tonight, with the things we're going to talk about, I would prefer the light turned off."

We kissed and touched each other, and for the first time I wrapped my hand around my son's shaft. It was longer and thicker than I even imagined, it felt warm and I could feel the veins tracking along it. As we kissed he laid across me with my breast in his hand. I pushed him off and laid my head on his chest with my arm wrapped around his waist.

"Now what's this about you wanting to get me pregnant?"

"It's a fantasy of mine to make a baby with you, I want you to have a little girl, I would like a daughter, but that's only if you want to have a baby. Normally I wouldn't have said anything, but as the subject came up, well here we are."

"Darling if I was to agree to have a baby, you would have to remain with me for the rest of our lives and be just like a married couple. Could you do that, be a husband for me?"

"Mom if you were to have a baby out of wedlock, you wouldn't be very popular with the neighbors, they would probably talk about you and call you names behind your back."

"Since I work all the time I can't say that I have many friends, so it won't matter."

"But if you have a baby you won't be working."

"Darling don't worry about it, but tell me, if it's your fantasy that I have your baby what else would you want me to do?"

"Mom I would like you to breast feed me and the baby together. When you no longer breast feed the baby, I want to continue feeding from you as long as possible. First thing in the morning when we wake I want you to slip your nightgown off and feed me with both tits, and in the evening lying on the sofa you can remove your blouse and bra so I can suck on both tits again.

"Darling if we do this, promise you will never leave me, but be kind and gentle and never hurt me."

"Why would I hurt you?"

"Well you are your father's son."

"Are you telling me that dad hurt you?"

"It was just after you were born I think he became jealous of you with all the attention you got, particularly when I breast fed you. He would insist that I went to bed naked and lay on my front, then he would spank me hard to make me cry, then he would take me. Sometimes he would cane me, those were the worst times of all. When he fell ill he became impotent, it really solved all my problems."

"The bastard, why didn't you divorce him?"

"Because he had the money, and I had no one I could turn to, or anywhere to go."

"Mom I promise I will never leave you, or intentionally hurt you."

"Thank you darling."

Scott watched me as I slipped my nightgowns shoulder straps off and wriggled as I pushed the gown down my body and off over my feet. In the meantime he had removed his pajama bottoms, then pulled me close and began kissing me. My eyes were closed and my arms wrapped around him, pulling him close as we kissed, His hands were exploring my body, like nothing that I had ever experienced before. It had been over ten years since I had been with a man, but it was never like this.

Scott pushed my legs apart climbed on top of me and pushed his stiff rod inside me. He was working himself back and forth gently at first but it wasn't long before he became more forceful. His action caused me to become verbal and aggressive. I knew the words he wanted to hear but I had never said them out loud until that night. I was so aroused I would have said anything to keep him going and eventually I did. I think we both must have been close to our first orgasm together, when he asked me how I liked his cock. I think my reply shocked him a little, I know it shocked me a lot hearing those words come out of my mouth.

"Shut up Scott, just fuck me and give me a baby."

Three times that night I felt him cum and his semen shoot up inside me, and if that didn't do it, nothing would. Our love making was perfect, he was attentive and seemed to know what he was doing. His body was designed to please a woman and it certainly pleased me. Scott was intrigued with my breasts especially anything which caused them to wobble around. One time that night, we were making love, he had me kneeling, straddled across him, impaled on his cock, rocking back and forth fucking him, while he watched and touched my tits swinging to and fro.

I still wasn't ready for Scott to see me completely naked, so in the early hours of the morning I got up and put my nightgown on. In the morning when I woke, Scott, was spooning me and although he was still asleep, his erection was trying to dive between the cheeks of my ass. And that was his problem, his self-motivated penis was trying to penetrate my nightgown.

Leaving Scott asleep I went downstairs and started breakfast, Scott followed soon after and pulled me to him, as we kissed, I just stopped him in time from pulling my nightdress up.

"No you don't young man."

"But I'm your husband now."

"Not quite, we only just got engaged last night."

After breakfast, Scott went out to the pool while I cleared away the breakfast things before going up to my bedroom to change into my bikini. Wearing the bikini in front of my son was no longer a problem for me, I now wished that I had bought something a little more daring. I looked at the bikini lying on the bed and my wrap beside it. I decided not to wear the bikini, but just wear the chiffon wrap. I held it around me with the top just above my breasts and secured it with a clip. I spun the wrap around so the clip was at my back. When I checked myself out in the mirror I was please at the effect. My body could be seen through the wrap, nothing was hidden, but neither was it crystal clear, it was if I was standing in a light mist. Satisfied how I looked I made my way out to the pool.

As I entered the water I dipped my shoulders beneath the surface knowing the chiffon wrap would mold around me like a second skin. It became completely transparent, giving the impression I was naked. My breasts, nipples and areoles were obvious as if I was topless. Scott stood there gawking at me as I approached him. I threw my arms around his neck and rubbed my breasts against his chest.

"How do I get this thing off you?"

I turned my back to him. "Remove the clip."

There was a pause, after which I felt him peel the wrap off, then push himself against my ass trying to slip his cock between my cheeks. Placing both hands behind me, with one hand I grabbed his cock, the other I used to pry my cheeks apart while managing to nudge his cock up against my rose bud.

"Darling be gentle, push just a little harder, that's it, now a bit more."

Scott was patient and did everything I asked of him, and gradually I could feel my body submitting to his pressure. Finally he broke through causing my rose bud to blossom. The slight pain I experienced disappeared immediately, as my body accepted him. I could feel him inside me. By then I was bent over with my hands resting against the side of the pool. With Scott lying along my back, his hands cupping and squeezing my breasts, he began to move inside me. It felt like seconds but it must have been longer than that, when I felt him cum inside me. I never thought I would let a man do this to me, Scott was the first, and for me I loved him for it, although it was not quite up to the standard of eroticism our love making produced.

We lay naked, kissing and cuddling on the step while the water was just lapped around us. Scott was staring and examining my body, providing each feature, starting at my lips and working his way down, with kisses of approval. It was when his tongue was dipping into my naval that I realized he had no intention to stop there. I never even considered stopping him as he positioned himself between my legs. First I felt his kisses, then his tongue, licking up and down the entrance to my cunny. I waited with bated breath for his tongue to fully introduce itself to my body. It began flicking in and out seeking those erogenous zones and finding them, almost driving me mad as I squirmed and thrashed around chastising him with my recently discovered foul mouth. Eventually I became exhausted and relieved when I eventually cum in his mouth and over his face, most of which he managed to spread across my tits, when he moved back up my body to suckle.

"Scott I love you more than I have ever loved any man, I never thought it could be like this. When I married your father it seemed right at the time, but now after being with you, I realize what a terrible mistake it was."

"Any man, does that mean you have loved a woman more?"

"No, I've never considered being with one, why would you like to see me perform with a woman?"

"It could be interesting if we could find the right woman."

"Scott are you thinking of Tracy, have you ever made love to her?"

"Am I thinking of Tracy, it looks as though you're thinking of Tracy, I know you like her, and she thinks you're hot, and yes we have had sex."

"Would you like to see us together? You could watch as I undressed her, then she can undress me. We could even dance naked for you with our tits pressed together before climbing into bed. You could watch us kiss and touch each other, you could even watch her fuck me or me fuck her, after, you could both cuddle up beside me and suck my tits, would you like that? You know her better than me, would she go for that sort of thing. If you ask her, be careful, because she will know that we have an incestuous relationship and she might gossip about us."

I was surprised when Scott told me he had spoken to Tracy who had agreed and excited to spend a night with us, and that it had been arranged for a Saturday in two weeks' time. The timing was dependent on Tracy's parents going on vacation. Scott suggested that I buy some sexy clothes and took me out the Saturday before the main event, and helped pick out my sexy wardrobe.

The evening she came over was very awkward at first, unknowingly we were both concerned that Scott had set the whole thing up as a joke, and neither of us knew the true intention of the evening. When Tracy arrived she said.

"Good evening Mrs. Williams."

"Hello Tracy please call me Jill."

I placed each hand on an upper arm, stepped closer and kissed her quickly on the lips. She responded by placing both arms around my neck and giving me a long lasting passionate kiss.

"I must admit Jill I was very surprised about this because I thought you didn't like me."

"I didn't, because you were trying to take my beautiful boy away from me."

"Well you sexy lady we can both have him now and I can have you as well, something I've been fantasizing about for several years."

We sent out for Chinese, drank a couple of bottles of wine between us, then moved to the sitting room where Scott sat in an arm chair, me on the sofa, follow by Tracy who unexpectedly sat on my lap. She kissed me on the mouth while feeling my breasts.

"Jill You have beautiful tits, I've always dreamt about seeing them, touching them and sucking them."

She began to unbutton my blouse, I stopped her.

"Aren't we supposed to do this in the bedroom later?"

"I can't wait that long."

She looked across at Scott to see his reaction.

"Wouldn't like to see you're mom's tits now rather than wait to later."

Scott nodded and so she undid my blouse and pulled it out of the waist band of my mini skirt, which was one of Scott's choices for my sexy look. She slipped her hands inside my blouse and around my back to undo my bra then pushed it up to free my breasts. Tracy bounced them a little in her hand and watched them shudder, which increased as she bounced them harder almost slapping them. She made me scream out as she squeezed them hard the squeezed and twisted my nipples.

"Those wonderful big tits of yours no wonder Scott likes to fuck them. If I had a cock I would fuck them to."

I looked across at Scott and saw him wince as she said it, I wondered what else had he told her? She grabbed my hair with one hand and forced my head back and kissed me hard on the mouth. The other hand was back on my breasts bouncing, squeezing and slapping them. She liked to issue out orders and I was beginning to enjoy taking them.

"Put your hand up my skirt and finger me."

I did as she asked and for the first time I realized what satisfaction a man gets from fingering a woman. I've done it to myself enough times but it's not like doing it to someone else, and I would think the woman would enjoy someone else fingering her more than herself. Tracy became so aroused that after a short while she told me to stand up, then pulled my bra down over my breasts before going around my back and hooking my bra back up. Standing in front of me she manipulated both breasts, putting them back into their cups, before doing up the buttons on my blouse, and tucking it back into the waist band of my skirt.

She kissed me, slapped me on the ass and told me to go and wait in the bedroom. Turning to Scott she said.

"If you want to watch, you go with her but no touching, either of you.

When we entered the bedroom Scott sat in the chair close to the foot of the bed, and I stood waiting for Tracy to arrive. Two minutes later she followed us into the bedroom dropped her purse on the chair beside the nightstand then came over and stood in front of me. She kissed me on the lips and said she was ready for me to undress her. I unbuttoned her blouse, slipped it off over her shoulders and tossed it on the bed. She was wearing a half cup, red, lacy bra, her breasts were about half the size of mine, between B and C cup I imagined. I couldn't resist giving them a little squeeze, it was the first time that I had ever touched another woman, or seen one in the flesh, naked.

"Now take my skirt off."

I undid the clip securing the waistband of her mini skirt, which was even shorter than mine, then pulled the zip down allowing her skirt to fall and pool around her feet. I looked at her waiting for my next instruction but all she did was look down at her skirt. I kneeled down and lifted one foot to release her skirt, then I lifted the other leg, freeing her skirt allowing me to pull it away. Tracy placed one hand on the top of my head the other behind my head and pulled me close so that my face was pressing against the crotch of her panties. As I inhaled it brought back memories of my younger years.

"While you're down there you can take my panties off."

I eased them down and immediately she stepped out of them, then with her hand behind my head pulled my face into her naked body telling me to slip my tongue inside her. I became even more aroused knowing my son was sitting there watching me tongue his girlfriend. Tracy began moaning and writhing as she pushed my head harder into her body almost suffocating me as she cum on my tongue. I was still on my knees as Tracy walked over to Scott kissed him and sat on his lap.

"It's your turn to undress and do it slowly."

I had never fully undressed in front of anybody in my life and that included my husband. I began by removing my blouse, before moving closer to Tracy to show her she was not the only one who could wear a sexy bra. It was a part of one set of lingerie that Scott picked out for me and was just large enough to prevent my breasts from falling out. Once I unclipped the clasp on my skirt's waist band I lowered the zip and let the skirt fall to the floor. Tracy gasped in surprise as my matching micro panties were revealed.

At this point Scott had one hand on Tracy's breasts and the other between her legs, encouraged by Tracy's own hands over the top of them. Scott seemed to become more aroused when I put my hands behind my back and unclipped my bra, then allowed it fall to the floor. It must have been when I shimmied my shoulders, encouraging my breasts to jiggle around that Tracy complained about him squeezing her breasts too hard. I could see Scott's hand working back and forth between her legs as I eased my panties over my hips, before letting them slide down my legs. I stood before them waiting for my next instruction.

"Go and lie on the bed."

I did as Tracy asked and got comfortable in the middle of the bed and waited. Almost immediately she came over and laid on top of me, straddling my right leg between hers, aligning her breasts with mine, before locking her lips against mine to provide me with a long passionate kiss. Wrapping my arms around her, I pulled her close to me, enjoying the pressure of her lips on mine. Tracy began to rub herself up and down against the top of my thigh. As she rubbed herself against my thigh, she rubbed her knee against my cunny. Her tongue penetrated my mouth, and while she brushed her breasts against mine, her hips seemed to accelerate as she pressed harder against me bring us both on the verge of an orgasm.

We both ended up moaning and writhing forcing every part of our body's against each other before collapsing, Tracy slightly after me. We laid locked together for a couple of minutes before Tracy rolled off of me. It was only then I noticed Scott standing at the side of the bed naked with a full erection. He climbed over Tracy and knelt next to me while he spread my legs and positioned himself between them. I knew his intentions but still needed time to recover from the attention Tracy provided me with.

"Please darling I need a little more time to recover."

He never took any notice, but just rammed into me, it wasn't as if I needed lubricating that was one problem I never had. What made things more difficult that he was being encouraged by Tracy.

"That's it Scott fuck her hard, really give it to her."

I couldn't believe that I could orgasm so quickly after being with Tracy. Scott cum shortly after, and remained lying on top of me for a while, before rolling off. They both snuggled up, one each side, and began to suck my breasts. During the night it was mainly Tracy that cuddled, kissed and touching me, with her mainly concentrating on my breasts. She kissed, squeezed and used them as a pillow through most of the night. Scott made love to both of us, once each, and both of us took turns in kissing him and sucking his cock. Sunday morning, Tracy watched me ease myself into my short satin nightgown. I left the youngsters in bed and went downstairs to make breakfast. Shortly after Tracy wandered into the kitchen and pressed herself against me putting her arms around me to fondle my breasts. Turning I slipped my arms around her neck and kissed her then slapped her ass and telling her to sit down and wait for breakfast.

"Jill, are you really going to have Scotts baby? I know you want a little girl, I understand why. I wish I could give you a baby?"

I was quite happy when Tracy went home before lunch, allowing me to spend more time alone with Scott, making love. During the afternoon we spent time together on the sofa. That night in the bedroom I stood beside the bed naked with the light on, inviting my lover to look at my body, before making love. However, when he entered the bedroom there was one thing I needed to ask him to do, before making love, something that I had changed my mind about. I put my arms around his neck.

"Darling will you spank me?"

"But mom you said you hated dad doing it to you, you said he made you cry, because he hurt you so much. Are you asking me not to spank you so hard, as if I would know how hard is too hard?"

"No darling I want you to spank me hard the only difference is how much more I love you than I did your father.

Our daughter was born nine months and one week, after that first weekend we spent in the pool together, when Scott pulled so hard on my costume that my breasts popped out. We named her Paula, due to the fact that we believed she was conceived in the pool. Those days were the happiest in my life especially Sundays when we would remain in bed until lunchtime with me hugging and breast feeding both my son and daughter together. Things started to get a little awkward when Paula was old enough to realize her brother was sleeping with her mother. My first explanation was that Scott suffered with sleep apnea where he would stop breathing in his sleep. I told her it was important that I slept beside him just in case he stopped breathing, so I could be there to wake him and get him breathing again otherwise he would die. We made it perfectly clear that she mustn't tell anyone because we could both be sent to prison.