Love in the Pool

Story Info
Son and girlfriend fuck mom.
7.9k words
4.29
89.7k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love in the Pool

By

Promithius

It was the year Scott graduated from law school, my husband had passed away some eight years earlier, leaving us financially comfortable. The house was free of mortgage and we had no financial concerns. After all the years of studying, Scott had decided to take a summer break before looking for a position with a law firm. Scott was a good looking boy, tall with broad shoulders, I say a boy, but really he was man. As an athlete he was an exceptional swimmer and always represented his school and college, and was considered for the Olympic team try outs. He was also a good tennis player and very popular with the girls, which if the truth be known, when he brought some of these young and beautiful girls' home, although I would never have admitted it, it made me a little jealous.

That year the average summer temperatures were higher than any previous years and the rainfall, almost half the average. Scott spent a lot of time swimming in the pool in our secluded back yard, which was surrounded by trees and definitely not overlooked by our neighbors. I on the other hand was a working indoors girl, rarely venturing out, and when not at work, I was busy finding jobs around the house. Scott began to moan at me saying that I should give up work and spend more time outside relaxing, catching up on some of the time he was away at college. I explained to him that my working gave us that little extra, to buy those luxury items.

"After all Scott you have just bought a couple of loungers and a large sun shade so that we don't have to sit in direct sunlight, we might not have been able to do that if I wasn't working."

I remember that first Sunday morning I sat out, Scott had already been in the pool for about thirty minutes swimming lengths and spent the next hour going up and down the pool, which I thought must be so boring. Finally he finished his lengths and came to the edge of the pool.

"Mom aren't you coming in?"

"No darling I'm not very keen on swimming or playing around in the water."

"Its good exercise for you, and you don't get much exercise. Haven't you got a costume, I can never remember seeing you go swimming or even wear a swimming costume?"

"Yes darling I have a costume but it's a very old one from when your father and I were first married. Probably wouldn't fit now."

"Go and put it on and let's see what it looks like."

"Not today, maybe some other time."

"Come on mom, go and put it on."

"Sorry darling not today."

He climbed out of the pool, put a towel around his shoulders and came over and stood directly in front of me. Well to say I was shocked is an understatement. I know I hadn't seen his body for quite a few years, even so, the sight of his manly body concealed by a pair of what I would call, bikini swimming briefs, well I just couldn't believe the size of him. And they say it shrinks in cold water. But the most embarrassing moment was when he caught me staring at it. When I looked into his eyes he just smiled and went inside to shower and change.

We had lunch around the pool, and during the afternoon sat and talked. We talked about his plans for finding a job, what his ambitions were. We talked about family holidays, and trips we had when his father was alive, we talked about many things it was probably the longest discussion that we'd ever had. With some trepidation I asked about his girlfriends and whether there was a current one. He said he had girlfriends, but not the kind I was thinking of, he was not romantically involved with any. For some unknown reason I felt relieved, now why would I feel like that?

In the end it was a lovely day and while I was undressing getting ready for bed I felt happy as I watched myself take each garment of clothing off, gradually exposing my body. As I stood there just wearing my panties looking in the mirror at my breasts and wondering if they would compete with Scott's girlfriends. I began to imagine Scott wandering into my bedroom just wearing his swimming briefs wondering what he would say. Would I try to cover myself up or would I take his hand and put it on my breasts then slip my hand inside his briefs.

My god, suddenly I realized what I was thinking, and put those thoughts right out of my mind as I slipped into my nightgown and crawled into bed. I closed my eyes preparing to drift off to sleep, but all I could see was the lump in my son's swimming briefs almost reaching his waist band. I wondered about the girls he had dated, had he had sex with them, I chastise myself, at his age I would have been surprised if he hadn't had sex with some of them. Then I began to wonder what he would be like in bed, was he adventurous, I tried to imagine the things he would do to them and wondered if he would want to do them to me. God, there I go again thinking about my son in a sexual way. The more I tried not to think of him, the more I thought of him.

The following morning at breakfast Scott steered the conversation around to swimming and my costume, asking if I was going to spend next Saturday around the pool and have a swim with him.

"I'm sorry darling being at work all week, I have to go shopping, deal with some errands and to catch up on the housework."

"Mom what if I did some of your weekend chores during the week, would that free up some of your time, could you then relax more around the pool?"

"Does that mean you would go to the market, buy the food, clean the house and whatever else is required?"

"Sure you can write a list of what needs to be done, and if you want a job done on a specific day make a note at the side, other than that I can pretty much do the jobs when I want to do them. As long as they get done what does it matter?"

When I eventually arrived home from work that evening I heard a woman screaming and I believed it was coming from our back yard. I rushed through the house expecting to witness a murder, but there they were playing in the pool, with Tracy sitting on Scott's shoulders and Scott was trying to tip her off backwards. Tracy was Scott's high school sweetheart and the prettiest of them all, and a very pleasant person. It always seemed to me that they could get serious but in the end, I'm pleased to say they broke up. But here they were reunited something I never expected or hoped for, and I wondered who called who, I assumed Scott called her. What they had been up to I have no idea, but when they saw me they never showed any signs of guilt neither did they stop their game. I went over to the side of the pool.

"Hello Tracy how are you?"

"Very well thank you Mrs. Williams, especially now Scott is home for good.

There was that feeling again, the slut, with me getting all knotted up inside.

"And your parents?"

"They're fine also thank you."

"That's nice to hear, I must go and unpack now."

"Do you need any help mom?"

"No that's okay darling I can manage."

During the week I searched for my costume and found it tucked away in the bottom of a draw in my bedroom. The costume had detachable straps and could be worn strapless or with shoulder straps. Unfortunately I couldn't find the straps so I would have to wear it strapless. By Friday evening Scott had completed the list of chores I gave him, and he reminded me that I said I would join him pool side Saturday.

It was obvious from his continual broaching of the subject that he wanted to see me wearing my costume, probably intending to get me in the water, then what? I assumed he wanted to check me out, perhaps he's was hoping to play with me in the pool, play with me or play with my body. My heart started to beat faster, my hands were shaking, and I needed to support myself, I held onto the work surface, to prevent my legs from buckling beneath me. If I decided to ignore his suggestion, would he invite Tracy over instead? I did not want that girl near him, so I had to make a decision.

"I did promise didn't I?"

There were several things I had to do before spending time out around the pool and I took that opportunity to decide whether or not I should wear my swimming costume. The arguments flowed back and forth in my head, I don't know why because the decision was made when I first set my eyes on Tracy again. I was not going to allow her to steal my son from me, so my costume was due for an outing.

When I tried it on, it fitted pretty well, however my breasts were a little fleshier, which made them protrude just a little higher. My hips seemed a little wider and my thighs a little thicker, in all I didn't think there was anything to complain about, so I put on a robe over my costume, picked up my book and headed out to the pool.

At the pool side I took off my robe and dropped on Scott's lounger since he was gliding up and down the pool. Half sitting, half laying, I picked up my book and began to read, Scott must have seen me, because he stopped at the pool side and began to check me out. He muttered something then climbed out the pool and walk over to stand in front of me. I looked up shading my eyes from the sun with my hand.

"Mom what on earth are you wearing, and what's that filly bit around it?"

"It's my swimming costume."

"I know you said it was old but this is ridiculous, you go out next week and buy yourself a decent costume in fact buy a bikini so it can do justice to your attractive body and looks. I mean it, you buy a bikini."

"Don't you think I'm a little old for a bikini?"

"Who around here is going to see you, only me, and I'm the one telling you to buy one. Are you afraid to let me see you wearing one?"

"No of course I'm not."

"Well then do as I tell you and buy one."

"Anyway are you coming in swimming?"

"No, not just now, maybe this afternoon after lunch."

Scott was already in the pool as I walked down the shallow end steps, with me watching him watching me as I waded deeper, until the water was just lapping the underside of my breasts. I began to swim around edging back towards the shallow end, I'd lost track of where Scott was until I felt something touch my thighs. I screamed and stood up immediately, Scott surface some five yards away laughing. I told him off about touching me like that, then left the pool. He followed me out and apologized and holding his hand out he asked me to go back into the pool with him. I took his hand, he helped me up, and we walk hand in hand back to the steps. Surprisingly my anger vanished immediately we held hands, I felt like a young girl again, holding hands with my first boyfriend for the first time. I came over slightly giddy, I couldn't remember the last time I felt like this, or if I ever felt like this. He never touched my legs again, not that day anyway, but he did grab me around the waist a couple of times. I must admit I did enjoy him touching me.

In bed that night I thought about our time in the pool together, especially when he touched my leg. He was swimming beneath the surface where visibility is impaired, another couple of inches higher and he could be touching... Well I knew what he could have been touching, but what concerns me is that I think I would have like to be touched. What on earth is the matter with me, have I been without a man for too long, am I beginning to get sexual cravings, I've heard of women my age becoming sexually active even sexually aggressive again.

Sunday we were in the pool Scott was floating around on his back I could see the bulge in his briefs and gradually became embarrassed as I kept glancing at it.

"Scott can you teach me to float like that?" He stood up and looked at me, there was a sheepish look on his face.

"I can but it means that I would have to support you from sinking with one hand under your butt and the other between your shoulder blades. Also the most important thing is that you would have to put all your trust in me and do exactly as I say."

I thought about and said "Okay let's try it."

Scott demonstrated how to lay in the water, head back, body flat and rigid in the water; point the toes to stiffen the legs and keep them straight, don't let them drop, while gently moving the hands with a paddle motion. All the time he was showing me, and with being that close, my eyes were looking at only one thing.

Scott dropped his legs and stood up. "Are you ready to try it?" I nodded.

He stood beside me and put an arm around my shoulder. "I'm going to put my hand on your butt and lift you up to lay on top of the water."

I felt his hand on my butt then being lifted up. "Now stretch out, lay flat and point your toes." I felt the water lap around my ears and lifted my head slightly, which caused my butt to drop increasing the pressure on Scott's hands. I felt his fingers slipping between my legs as he tried to prevent me from sinking. "Put your head back."

All of a sudden I panicked, my butt dropped and I began to sink below the surface. I felt Scott grab for me, and before I knew it his hands were between my breasts, having grabbed the top of my costume to pull my head and shoulders above the water. We both stood there for several seconds, Scott, still holding my costume, was just staring at me. I looked down, horrified I saw that he had pulled my costume so hard that my breasts had popped out. Not only was he staring at them they were resting on his hand.

"Scott do you mind, you can let go now?"

"Mom, oh god I'm so sorry."

"Let's say no more about it, I think I will go in now."

The rest of the day being around Scott was a little embarrassing, but that night in bed I thought about him touching my breasts and how at that time I wasn't the least upset. In fact, after I thought about a little I must have found it quite enjoyable, because even thinking about it caused me to become very aroused. Suddenly I realized I was touching myself, something I hadn't done in years, and I didn't stop, until I had taken it to the ultimate conclusion.

Monday morning I was back at work and thinking about Scott and the look of lust as he stared at my breasts. I thought about what he said about my costume and in particular that I should buy a bikini. There was a store near where I worked that sold that sort of thing, so I decided to pay it a visit lunchtime. The sales girl was nice but when she asked me what type of bikini I required I had no idea what she was talking about. I plumped for the one with the biggest bottom half but when she checked they were out of stock. The biggest type I could get in my size were called hipsters. There were smaller types, much, much, smaller types, mini and micro bikinis, but I could never wear them, not at my age. I told the sales girl I was still nervous about wearing a bikini and she suggest that I wear a chiffon wrap, which are very popular, worn over the top of the bottom half.

That night before getting into bed I tried on the bikini, thoroughly checking how I looked, in the mirror before fitting the wrap around me. The wrap, although it was transparent, it did defuse what I considered an indelicate look. However thinking about how Scott would view me, I was sure that he would prefer to see me without the wrap, but at least I should start off wearing it. I couldn't wait for Saturday to come.

Nervously, I walked out to the pool wearing the transparent chiffon wrap around me and tucked into the waist band of my bikini hipsters. Scott with his face continually dipping below the surface, was swimming towards me. It was only when he reach the side of the pool and stood up did I watch him check me out and give me a wolf whistle.

"Wow mom you look fantastic, are you coming in?"

"I don't think I will today."

"Oh come on mom, we're past mid-season we are not going to get many more days like this."

"Okay."

I removed the wrap and dropped it on my lounger, then watched Scotts face as I walked to the pool and down the steps. He was very attentive and we played around splashing and chasing each other. We got to a point where I was out of breath and leaning against the side of the pool. Scott was standing in front of me, so close he put his arms up, one either side of me, and press his hands against the side of the pool. He moved in even closer.

"What are you doing?"

Again he moved closer, now his body was pressing up against mine, crushing me against the side of the pool, I could feel the bulge in his briefs pressing against me as his lips closed on mine. He kissed me, it was not the kiss of a son on his mother, it lingered, and I didn't stop him, in fact I kissed him back and enjoyed his attention.

"Darling you should not be kissing your mother like that."

"Well, I didn't hear you complain or try to stop me."

He leaned in again and I felt his bulge press into me, only this time he also pressed his body against mine crushing my breasts between us before capturing my lips with his.

"Scott we shouldn't be doing this."

Maintaining the kiss he wrapped his arms around me, I felt him unhook my bikini top, then his hand slip inside a cup so that he could squeeze both breasts.

"Darling please don't do this."

I did nothing, except unintentionally encourage him, as I wrapped my arms around his neck allowing him to continue to kiss me and massage my breasts. He slipped the bikini shoulder straps off and allowed the top to fall between us.

"Mom what's this scratch on the top of your tits?"

Scott that's not a very nice thing to say, don't call them that. You did it when you grabbed me yesterday."

"I'm really sorry let me kiss it better."

He bent his head and began to kiss the top of my breast, quickly changing to sucking the flesh into his mouth. As he sucked it began to hurt.

"Scott stop it your hurting me."

He failed to respond, so I pushed his head back. He had drawn blood to the surface and left me with a large love bite. He kissed me again and I was enjoying his attention kissing him back and becoming very aroused. I felt him force his hand down past the bikini's waist band and continue until he was cupping my womanhood. I couldn't prevent him from slipping a finger inside me, although now I didn't want to stop him. Making love to a husband is one thing, but I considered this was eroticism at its best, something I had never experienced before.

I was shocked, and refused to take my bikini bottoms off when Scott asked me. Without warning I felt him grab either side of the waist band then drop below the surface dragging my costume with him. He lifted one leg and pulled my foot out of the bikini then lifted the other leg to discard the whole thing. I expected Scott to surface, instead I felt his lips brush against my body, then his kisses between my legs before slipping his tongue inside me.

It was only the matter of seconds before he surfaced and replaced his tongue with that bulge he kept in his swimming briefs. I was aggrieved why he would do such a thing to me, his mother.

"No Scott this is not right please stop."

I could feel him moving inside me, in and out, in and out. It felt nice but that's not the point it was wrong and illegal, but he kept going and I couldn't do anything about it, being trapped against the side of the pool.

"Scott stop this at once, if you continue you'll get me pregnant."

"Perhaps I want to get you pregnant."

"Scott are you saying you want to get me pregnant?"

"What if I am?"

"Darling should we stop this now before it's too late, and talk about it tonight."

"Are you saying that we could talk about it in bed together?"

"Us in bed together, I don't think so."

He took no notice of my pleas for him to stop, until I agreed that our discussions on this matter should be carried out in my bed.

I was sitting at my dressing table brushing my hair wearing my shortest satin nightgown, when Scott walked in. I could see he was already terribly aroused as I walked towards him. I stopped in front of him, put my arms around his neck and kissed him; he kissed me back as he run his hands over my body. We climbed into the bed and he leaned over and kissed me.