Love in the Time of Coronavirus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll see," I said.

I didn't mean it the way it sounded, but Sally didn't flinch. She kissed me on my bare chest, and I kissed the top of her head.

"C'mon," she said. "Let's walk on the beach."

We walked until dark, all the way to the lighthouse and back, talking about nothing, walking in total silence for much of the way, holding hands, picking up shells, stopping to watch the sun disappear behind the dune and then walking on in silence.

At some point, we stopped and peered far down the beach. There was a tiny speck of flame. The bonfire party. We stood and watched it without speaking, instinctively wrapping our arms around each other. Then we were kissing.

It happened that quickly, neither of us saying a word, just melting into each other's arms in a passionate kiss, our first real kiss in years. Our hands slid up and down each other's back, sliding down to our asses, her hands slipping inside my shorts, mine inside her bikini bottom.

Sally began to purr, that soft sound that made my heart melt and my inhibitions disappear. Her hands wandered down to the front of my shorts, fumbling with the button and the zipper until they fell to my feet.

My gorgeous ex wife went to her knees and took my cock into her gorgeous mouth, sucking and licking, worshipping my cock for the first time in years. She took her time, running her tongue up and down the shaft as I moaned and held the back of her head.

She sucked my balls, sucked the head of my cock and slid a finger underneath. I spread my legs as she touched my hole and took the entire length of my cock into her throat.

"God yes," I said. "Suck me baby Suck Daddy's big cock."

I came in a torrent of white cum, without warning her first, surprising her with a flood that made her squeal and devour my cock even more, cum spewing out of her mouth, running down her face and chin, sucking every last drop as I held her hair and groaned.

I pulled her up by her long blonde hair, forcefully without words, and stared at her cum-covered face. She was speechless, her lips closed, her eyes questioning, waiting, shining in the moonlight. There were tears running down her face, her mascara running. She looked like a mess. She was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

I kissed her hard, sliding my tongue through her lips, tasting my cum in a wet, sloppy embrace, licking her cum-covered face, licking her tears then holding her head against my chest.

She caressed my nipples and grinded her pussy against me, lifting a leg and wrapping it around me as I reached down and pulled it higher.

Sally licked my nipples and purred. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back so we were staring at each other in the half light. We were silent, breathing heavily as the darkness enveloped us, a large fire burning in the distance.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she whispered. "Fuck me like you hate me."

It was the old Sally, back after all these years. My wife from another life, the passionate young lover who was insatiable, who wanted more than I could give her, who strayed for more and wrecked our perfect life.

I pulled her hair harder and stared without saying a word, my eyes piercing her soul, making her wait, making her feel the unspoken emotion of time, of hurt, of pain.

"Not yet," I finally said. "Not here."

We walked back to the house in silence, the fire getting bigger as we approached it, drawn to it yet knowing we would never get there. We stopped at the steps of our long deck and watched it burn, still a half mile away, watching dark figures dance around it, young people with their whole lives ahead of them, shaking off the bonds of youth and pandemic, choosing to live, to party instead of isolation and fear.

We stood arm and arm without speaking, just watching the flames grow higher and higher, the wind blowing off the ocean stoking the fire and the tension we both felt. Finally, she broke away and walked up two steps, holding my hand, her hair billowing into a blonde blur.

"C'mon, Charlie," she said in a low and sultry voice. "Come make your wife a drink."

Chapter Four

We drank until we couldn't stand up, then we drank until we couldn't talk. We ended up in my bed, naked and prowling each other, on our knees and circling like animals, like two wrestlers waiting for one to make the first move.

Sally's tongue was hanging out. She drooled and looked at me through her hair, which hung over her face like a slut who'd already been fucked. She playfully reached out and pushed me.

"Fuck me," she said, swaying from side to side, sliding her hand into her pussy and wiping it on my face. "Fuck me like a whore."

I reached out and grabbed her hair, and she slapped me in face.

"Fuck me!" she said louder. "FUCK YOUR SLUT WIFE!"

We continued to stare, smoldering in the darkness, her pushing me, slapping me, taunting me in tears, me holding her hair and pulling her like a ragdoll.

"That's it," she said, pulling herself free and pushing me down onto my back. "Tell me what you want."

She straddled me, her hot pussy inches from my face, staring down at me as I rubbed her legs and looked into her eyes. Then without warning, she sat down hard on my face and began to grind. Her hands were on the headboard as she slid her cunt up and down my face, her clit sliding from my chin to my nose, masturbating herself with my goatee and mustache.

Her head was thrown back as she rode me.

"YES!" she screamed to no one. "God yes, Charlie!"

She rode me until she came, a trickle of sweet cum dripping into my mouth as she wriggled down on me, her clit the size of a small cock with me sucking it in and out of my mouth as she trembled and came over and over again.

"My God!" she screamed. "My God, I've missed you so much."

She didn't move. She just sat there as her swollen clit slid in and out of my mouth. I could feel the goosebumps all over her as I slid my hands up and down her body. She seemed to be in a trance, still leaning against the headboard, still sitting on my face, heaving, breathing in and out hard and loud, as if she were exhausted but insatiable.

I managed to slide out from underneath her. She didn't move. I got on my knees behind her, grabbed her tits from behind and began to lick her neck, her cheeks, shoulders. I ran my hand up and down her front, sliding both of them between her legs then began to slowly pull them apart and back, griding my hard cock into her ass cheeks.

Her hands slid down the headboard onto the mattress, her knees spread like an animal in heat. I slid my hand underneath her, between her legs as she panted.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she said breathlessly. "Fuck me like a dog."

I bent down and licked her from behind, sliding my tongue inside her ass crack, wetting it and probing it as she moaned and begged.

"Take me," she said. "Own me."

I tongue-fucked her as she begged, lost in a swirl of alcohol and sexual depravity. I slid a finger into her asshole, and she gasped. I pulled it out and slid my thumb in her, thumb-fucking her slowly as she tired to turn and look, her hair hanging down like a wild animal, her hot asshole on fire.

"Fuck it," she said through gritted teeth. "Fuck my ass."

She sank her head into the pillow, reached back and pulled her cheeks apart. I entered her slowly, sliding the tip of my cock inside her as she caught her breath and mumbled into the pillow.

"Fuck me," she said, muffled in a low voice.

I plunged my cock inside her, making her wince in pain, holding it inside her and letting her feel the hot knot of my mushroom head deep in her hole. I didn't fuck her. I just left it there, throbbing and growing in her. She instinctively reached her hands underneath her and began to masturbate.

I held her hips and stayed deep inside her as she moaned and whimpered. She came quickly, groaning into the pillow, no longer sensual but weak and submissive. I slowly pulled my cock from her aching ass. We both rolled over and collapsed on our backs, our chests heaving, our hearts beating wildly. I grabbed her hair and pulled her down onto my cock.

"Suck me, you fucking slut," I said. "Taste yourself on my cock."

She did as she was told, sucking me with a wild look in her eyes, taking the length of my cock all the way down her throat, slobbering and drooling, taking my balls into both hands, wet and sloppy. She sucked and sucked, and I refused to cum. She wiped my cock all over her face, letting her slobber run down her cheeks, precum oozing onto her forehead as she licked my balls and underneath, flicking her tongue against my hole then jamming my cock back down her throat.

I let her suck me as long as she wanted, ravishing my cock, covering her face with wet, wanton sexual desire. She was lost.

I had my hands behind my head, watching her enjoying my cock like it was forbidden fruit. She was incredible. I was in awe of her.

Eventually, I reached down to her shoulders and pulled her off, drawing her toward me, kissing her in the mouth, tasting my cock, my precum on her lips. We kissed passionately, like lovers again, all the anger washed away, all the years melting as we kissed with our eyes open, our hands sliding all over our bodies, completely surrendering to each other.

I took her head in my hands, holding her tight and looking into her eyes.

"I love you, Sally," I said. "I've always loved you."

She began to cry, shaking slightly as we stared at each other. I held her head against my chest and let her sob, tears running down my chest as I caressed her back and stroked her hair.

"I'm so sorry," she said, her voice breaking with each word. "I'm so sorry."

We didn't have sex that night. We had an intervention. She had submitted to me, admitting without words that she'd ruined everything all those years ago. I'd taken the last of my anger out, humiliating her one last time, exposing her for what she was and laying it all to bear.

Her ass was red. My cock was still at attention. We lay in an embrace, sweating and breathing each other's air, our faces inches apart as I dried her tears and ran my hands through her hair.

"I do love you Charlie," she finally whispered.

We lay there for what seemed like hours, petting and pawing, playfully toying with each other, kissing and giggling like kids. We were lost in each other again, after all those years.

That it took a world-wide crisis to bring us together again was fitting. We lay there with no idea how long it would last, how long we would be in the beach house, how long this restart would linger.

We kissed like old lovers, lost in time and spent from the years of being apart and the hours of foreplay leading up to this night, this moment.

Sally slid her hand down and began to softly stroke my cock, touching it so lightly that it jumped and and sprang, edging me, teasing me, torturing me. I squeezed her tits and massaged them, making her moan, building up to what we'd really been waiting for.

After a generation apart, after three months of forced isolation, after a long day of tears and anger and lust and animal sex, we were finally going to make love. We kissed hard and she took her hand from my cock. We both rose to our knees and looked into each others eyes.

We about to kiss again when we both felt the same thing at the same time. There was a presence in the room. There was something we couldn't see but we could sense it.

"Hello you two," a voice came from the doorway.

It was Charlotte. She was standing there watching us, one hand on the doorjam and one hand on her pussy. She was naked as a jaybird, smiling in the half-light, beautiful beyond words.

"Come here, baby," Sally said.

Our daughter walked toward us, slinky and sexually walking toward the bed, naked and confident as my heart pounded. I was almost passing out as Charlotte crawled onto the bed and rose to hug her mom directly over me. They kissed passionately as I began to stroke my cock with realizing it.

I was in the middle of a dream, my head spinning. I reached one hand up and slid it against Sally's thighs, looking in to my step-daughter's eyes looking down on me.

Charlotte moaned as she kissed her mother .I was in another world as they kissed and caressed each other's breasts. And then without word, Charlotte reached down and grabbed my cock. I don't know exactly what was running through my mind, but I for the first time in a long time, I didn't feel like I was in the way.

"Suck it Mommy," Charlotte said, breaking me out my spinning head, watching my ex kneel onto me, my daughter pushing my cock into her mother's mouth.

It was powerful. It was intense. It was wrong and so fucking hot. I came almost immediately, harder than I've ever come before, an explosion of cum that burst past her lips and spattered back down onto their faces. I came in waves, bucking my hips and talking in a voice I'd never heard come from my mouth.

"Jesus Christ!" I said. "God yes."

I came until I could come no more, Sally trying to swallow every drop until we collapsed into a pile,

Then Charlotte joined us in an wet embrace, their lips and mine coming together, our tongues thrashing.

I was finally home again. We were a family again, bonded by a longing through years of pain and by months of forced companionship. It was the pandemic that brought us together, a tragedy of unimaginable horror world-wide, a virus that kills like a sniper and takes what it wants when it wants it.

We lay there in silence, our breathing the only sound other than the ocean crashing in the distance.

The Bakers of Brunswick County cuddled in a threesome, an incestual fusion of love and taboo yearning. We would lie there all night. And we would stay in the house until the nightmare outside came to an end.

An impossible dream come true. A deep and dark dream that would evolve over time, with none of us understanding where it began or where it would end.

12