All Comments on 'Love in the Time of Zombies'

by Midday_Crisis

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
BigDog167BigDog167almost 12 years ago
Great story.

While I would not have called them zombies as they are more mutants, the story is great and well thought out. Would make a great series.

Beatnic_jazzmanBeatnic_jazzmanalmost 12 years ago
Good

Well paced, well thought out. I enjoyed it despite a couple of minor inconsistancies

biercebiercealmost 12 years ago
A tale well spun

Good story line. Intriguing characters. I really enjoyed the story. Thanks. Will there be more?

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 12 years ago
Very nice!

.....but why zombies????just finished with the walking dead and i still have nightmares!

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Nice Story

interesting that the zombie all got killed mostly in slicing fashion. Talk about a girl and a sword. Wren is my kinda girl. As for Vicker, who could ask for a more patient, adoring, gentle man who wanted someone to love not just someone to fuck. It really was rather nice to find your romance hiding in the Sci-fi section...hehe-he

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story!

You are a phenomenal writer. I really love your other story, but you are showing your chops with this story also. You are very versatile. I'm impressed by your ability to write an interesting story, and then turn on the erotism when you want to. Can't wait for more.

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
excellent story

very much enjoyed this story was well written and very entertaining thank you very much for posting it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

Really interesting story. I really Hope you do more which amplifies the start of the zombie era and goes on for a few years after this story.

gravyruggravyrugalmost 12 years ago
Very good

I like this one better than Paige & Paul, but that's mostly because I like post-apocalypse stories. There were enough minor editorial errors to cost you a star, but that still gives you a four from me, and a guarantee that I'll read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awesome

Beautiful story can't wait for the next chapter.

CrownedSunCrownedSunalmost 12 years ago

Definitely want more of this; very nice story and well-written. With cute characters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thumbs Up

Good story! I'd really like to see you explore the zombie theme and its impact on their love though. Think "what separates this love story from all the other love (and zombie) stories out?". Definitely coming back to see what happens next!

chris73170chris73170almost 12 years ago
love it

dude i love the story. i would like to see you do a series with vickers and wren. maybe find out their names as the go along

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

keep it up. this has a soul. romance, lust, and humanity all twined together instead of something fake, or worse, ugly. The same goes for your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i liked it

tons of typo's though, you might want to work on that a little. but it was good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice story

a bit too cute perhaps but a fun read. well written, 5. ty.

SilmarillionSilmarillionalmost 12 years ago
Another good story you have started

but I wish you would get a word processing program and start using the spell and grammar checkers. You have a talent for telling a good story and I have no doubt if you told this verbally just how good it would be. But, and this is where the rubber meets the road, you need to improve your writing. Not using the applications that are available to you is disrespectful to your readers AND to yourself.

Until then, I can only give you 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story!!!!

Being both a sci-fi and erotica fan, I'm completely hooked on this story after reading only the first chapter. The way you introduced the characters and the plot positions this story to become a book of its own, perhaps a mini-novella. Please continue this story and add to it. I'm looking forward to reading many, many more chapters in the future. Keep up the good work.

ekajjekajjabout 11 years ago
More

Please write more

While I agree with others that you need some work with spelling and grammar in all of your stories your character development story telling and erotica make up for it

If you need to I could be an editor for you

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
No! No! No!

M_C, you are doing fine. Do NOT rely on spellcheck and other functions that automatically do word-replace. They are homophon-phobic. Coded by programmers who are certifiably illiterate. Computers are not your friend. They are merely a tool.

A cacophonous concoction smushed together by the dope-riddled delusions of Rube Goldberg.

Love in the Time of Zombies is a fine example of good storytelling and fabulist imagineering in the well-abused, cliche ridden genre of Post Apocalyptic stories.

Contrary to popular delusion, I would urge you not to run into the wilderness for survival. Ignorant people who do not understand the difference between a temporary camping foray and building settlements for long-term survival.

As Robert Heinlein wrote "Who made your axe?"

Even the Kibbutz movement would not have survived as long as it did except for outside financial support. Regular shipments of equipment and weaponry from urban centers with the capacity to supply trained, educated men and material.

The one thing the Bolsheviks did right, with all their other screwups. They seized the urban areas and held them. Against famines and epidemics, rebellions and riots and purges, crippling weather and devastating civil war.

Then they went out too fight acre by bloody acre to take and pacify the rural areas. Stripping them of man power and harvests.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Needs to continue.

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Better than "Walking Dead"

You needn't be concerned with this story being different from "seducing neighbor girl", its quite good. Have you stopped contributing to Literotica ? Well our loss good writing, I've finished your library and might try some of your favorites. There is just to many stories that I don't want to miss.

Thanks to you and Lit. For keeping the tv off. Waiting for the last of Madmen next month, everyone should try to experiance the train wreck that is Don Draper... *~* Everthing that is life is in that show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gritty

And romantic .

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not bad

The biggest problem is slightly too much detail were it isn't needed And a few anatomy mistakes but the story was really cute :)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One of the best short stories about a Zombie Apocalypse that I've had the pleasure to read. Bad Frog

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous