Love in Tuscany Pt. 02

Story Info
Their Italian experience begins.
4.9k words
4.82
5.2k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
golasgil
golasgil
486 Followers

Any feedback is welcome. All characters engaging in sexual relationships or activities are aged 18 years or older. Any names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

= = = = = =

Catherine awoke excited and happy.

At last she was in Italy and would get a chance to explore the hill towns of Tuscany. Maybe a visit to Sienna, or Assisi, or San Gimignano. Or all three! She hugged her knees close to her chest feeling like a giddy eight-year-old on her birthday.

Basking in her happiness she rolled over and stared at Jake's sleeping face.

He was the best thing that had ever happened to her and she knew that she was head over heels in love with him. She was less sure what he wanted from their relationship. He'd been the perfect gentleman and was enormous fun to be around but this whole trip was taking things to another level.

He started to stir, and she quickly turned back -- not wanting to be discovered.

She squeaked as she felt a slap on her bottom.

"Bon Giorno, bella Caterina!"

She turned to see his happy smiling face. As she did she noticed the clock beside the bed. It was 11am!

Jake saw her panicked face and wondered what he'd done when she said "We've got to get up. It's almost checkout time!"

They both quickly jumped up and with much light-hearted grumbling about time differences they freshened up, packed their bags and checked out of the hotel. A short taxi ride took them to the car hire centre and the usual car hire tedium ensued.

Eventually they were on their way in a nice little Alfa Romeo, both of them starving hungry with no real idea what direction they needed to be going in. Maps were flying everywhere until Jake screeched to a halt in a lay by stressed and not in the best of moods.

Catherine looked across at Jake a little worried as other cars went past horns blaring.

"Right. Let's start this morning over again." He smiled and her worries melted away.

"Bon Giorno, bella Caterina!"

And he leaned over and kissed her long and hard making her nipples tighten with desire. She responded and it was all he could do to pull away again. The last thing they needed to do was for someone to report them for indecent exposure.

"Let's figure out where we are, find something to eat and then get moving. I feel like all we've done today is run around in small circles. It can't be that hard."

Catherine looked down and smirked at him. He burst out laughing and all the tension was gone. They refolded the map, saw that there was a small bakery ahead and set off in a much better frame of mind.

The journey was fairly straightforward, though to an Englishman abroad the driving was more than a little scary at times. But somehow it seemed to work. They started off by heading to the Tower of Pisa which was stunning, alongside the Pisa cathedral or Duomo. They took the obligatory picture of them holding the tower up, enjoyed the cool and calm of the Duomo and were suitably impressed by the demonstration of the astonishing acoustics in the Baptistery of San Giovanni.

It was mid-afternoon before they were properly on their way, but it was only a couple of hours drive to Mercatale and the countryside was so stunning that it passed quickly. Their route took them past Florence and Arezzo before turning off along the North shore of Lake Trasimeno and into the hills. The views were breath-taking as they followed the small road up and over the hills and eventually down into Mercatale.

Jake had been told to go to the pharmacy and the pharmacist would contact the owner who would then come and take them to where they were staying. As he entered the pharmacy it became very obvious that they were tourists and it didn't take much longer before the kind man realised that they were looking for Valerio and gestured for them to go into the local bar to wait.

Jake ordered two coffees and they took in the quiet, small village that would be their base for the next couple of weeks. It had a grocery store, a bakery, a small post office, the bar that they were in and a small restaurant called Mimmi's. By the time they'd finished their coffees an old Fiat drew up and a middle-aged man leapt out of the car, all legs, arms and hair.

He spotted them and quickly came over introducing himself effusively as Valerio, their host, that nothing was too much trouble and please, to follow him as the football started soon.

The converted mill that Jake had rented was about a quarter of a mile up the road down a small side track. They bumped their little Alfa Romeo down the rutted path and came to halt outside a small secluded building. It had a charming garden around it with an old stone mill wheel leaning up against the wall and an external staircase led up to a loggia on the first floor.

Valerio led them into the house and while it was simple it was very comfortable. There was an open living room/kitchen with a spiral staircase that led upstairs to the single bedroom and adjoining bathroom. There was a door leading out from the bedroom on to the loggia with a couple of small chairs positioned to enjoy the view.

Valerio continued to assure them of his every attention. He gave them a welcome bag with a few groceries including a bottle of local wine and pointed out the way to his house which was just out of sight round the corner. With that the amiable but noisy man left them, presumably to get back home before the local derby kicked off.

With him gone, it was so quiet all you could hear were cicadas chittering in the undergrowth.

"Oh Jake, it's perfect," said Catherine.

Jake could see she was genuinely pleased and let out a slow breath as he had been unsure how she would react. He knew that it was going to be fairly basic and quite isolated, but he had no idea what her expectations had been.

"I'm so pleased you like it. I found out about the place from a colleague of mine who knows the owner. He sent me some pictures and I loved it. I thought that it would make the perfect little bolt hole for us."

"I'm glad you did."

"Let's get moved in and then maybe a glass of wine...?"

They quickly transferred their bags inside and found out where everything was. There was a lovely wood fire which Valerio had assured them they would need some evenings although they were sceptical. The kitchen was basic but functional and the furniture was comfortable if a little worn. There was no television but that didn't bother them a jot.

It did take them fully twenty minutes of slowly increasing panic before they found the bottle opener. The hugely satisfying sound of the cork leaving the bottle and the glug of wine into a glass was a tonic for the soul.

"Let's go up to the loggia and enjoy this up there," said Catherine.

Jake readily agreed and followed the beautiful sway of Catherine's hips up the spiral staircase to the bedroom and out on to their own little viewing platform attached to the side of the house.

Valerio had been very keen to point out his visitor book. It was an A4 size hardback book which to their surprise was mostly full of comments from previous patrons. And not just saying who people were and where they were from. As they drank their wine and read, they found that it was a gold mine of advice and recommendations for what to do, where to go and where not to go.

Almost every review said, "Go to Mimmi's" but no one said anything else about the place. Fascinating!

With their bottle of Montepulciano nearly finished, Jake went back downstairs and raided the welcome basket before bringing up a plain but very tasty supper of cheese, bread and olives.

As they finished eating with the sun setting over the hills Catherine turned to Jake with a spark in her eye and said, "I think that we need to test out the bed."

With that she stood up and walked back into the bedroom, her beautiful arse swinging enticingly as she dropped her skirt and then her top on the floor and crawled on to the bed. Jake couldn't get there fast enough, and his arms were quickly around this amazing woman who made him feel so good.

They kissed softly, in no rush enjoying each other's body. Jake kneeled above her, peeling off his t-shirt and throwing it to one side. She lay before him on the bed looking like a goddess, her arms up above her head, which lifted her stunning breasts high on her chest, something she knew drove him wild.

He moved his lips to her chest and kissed his way around her breasts, staying away from her sensitive nipples and enjoying the little sounds she made in anticipation of what was to come. He finally took pity on her sucking her left nipple into his mouth and lashing it with his tongue. She writhed on the bed holding his head to her with one hand and stroking his back with her other.

He continued to move down the bed and she lifted her hips so that he could remove her panties. He never tired of looking at her beautiful little pussy. She had begun shaving there lately. Partly for him but also because she loved the feel of bare skin down there. She had such an inviting pussy, her small folds slowly engorged as he pushed her thighs apart to allow him easier access.

He nibbled at the insides of her thighs which tickled until finally he grasped an arse cheek in each hand and started licking all around the outer lips of her luscious pussy. She tasted better than any woman he'd been with and it meant that he spent much more time with his head between her thighs than she'd ever thought anyone could. He licked inside her. She bucked at the intrusion and then cried out as he slipped first one and then two fingers inside her to stimulate her g-spot.

As he did that, he continued to lick all around her clitoris until finally she begged him to suck on it. But instead he quickly moved his cock into position and slowly eased himself into her very core.

Her back arched and she came hard. Her juices glistened on his penis as he allowed her to come down from her high before he started to press into her again. He stayed up on his knees, took her legs in his hands and slid his length back and forth inside her. It was a favourite position of his as he could not only enjoy the wonderful view of his cock sliding in and out of her delectable pussy but he could also see her breasts moving in time with his thrusts. He thoroughly enjoyed taking his time pleasuring both of them and the red flush that crept up her chest was the giveaway that another orgasm was on the way.

As he felt his own orgasm draw near, he put her feet over his shoulders, leant forward and started to really fuck her. He went so deep in this position he could feel the faintest touch of her cervix as he thrust harder and harder into her stunning body.

They kissed passionately as he drove her closer and closer to her orgasm until they finally peaked together. They basked in the afterglow of their pleasure, lying on the bed enjoying the cool breeze that came through the open door. Neither spoke, simply enjoying the moment with the occasional stroke of an arm or small kiss.

Eventually the cool air made them get up and close the door. They used the small bathroom and then settled down for the night. Catherine's breathing quickly slowed and she was soon asleep.

Jake lay beside her enjoying the sounds of his girlfriend's breathing and thinking hard. He was head over heels in love with Catherine. Everything about her was exactly what he wanted in a life partner. And while he knew that she liked him a lot she had never said those three words.

But then neither had he.

In truth he was scared by the depths of his feelings for her. He had gone overboard with this holiday. He had got carried away with wanting to make everything perfect for this woman that he had only known for three months. Three months! How could he be so sure so soon?

More importantly what was she thinking? Did she feel the same way as him?

He was a great communicator at work but when it came to matters of the heart he got all twisted up and he found it difficult to express himself. Catherine's focus on work and the scar from her first relationship meant that she wasn't great at talking about these things either. Did she want kids? Did he?

Until about three months ago Jake would have laughed down the prospect of having kids. He had a great job, he enjoyed his social life and he just couldn't see himself as a father. Now with Catherine all that had changed so suddenly. It scared him witless.

But why did it scare him so?

It was much later when he eventually slept.

= = = = = =

The following morning Jake took an early walk down to the forno (or bakery). He came back laden with enough food for breakfast as well as a couple of things from the local store for a simple dinner for the two of them.

Catherine had already been thinking about what to do and decided that as they'd done more than enough driving the previous day that today they should go to Cortona. It was a fairly short drive but the comments in the visitor book recommended a lovely, local restaurant there.

They loaded up the Alfa and within half an hour were driving up through the walled town of Cortona.

Cortona was very beautiful. It had the winding streets and amazing views that Catherine had always dreamed about. It was the quintessential Italian hill town. They managed to park the car and wandered around the local market picking up numerous local delicacies that they just couldn't resist. After meandering through the streets they saw the restaurant that they were looking for called La Bucaccia.

They sat on their table in the sunshine by the narrow street looking down the hill at the perfectly framed Tuscan countryside. The food was everything they'd hoped for. Stunning fresh pasta followed by a local cake called Castagnaccio. It was a lovely leisurely lunch and they could both feel the slow pace of life relaxing them.

A gentle wander around the town saw them add to their purchases with some more local wine and some of that delicious cake before they drove back to their little converted mill.

They spent the rest of the day relaxing and reading enjoying the sun and each other's company.

Catherine looked up from writing a postcard.

"What was the name of that restaurant again Jake?" she asked.

"La Bucaccia -- the watering hole!" he exclaimed, laughing. "Why do you ask?"

"I'm just writing a postcard to my parents and my Mum always wants to know about the sort of places...are you OK Jake?"

His face had fallen at the mention of her mother and suddenly he looked tense and a tear started down his cheek which he quickly wiped away.

"I'm fine."

Catherine dropped her card and crouched beside him on the grass where he had been reading. She lifted the sunglasses from his face and saw the anguish there.

"This is not the face of someone who's fine. What's wrong? What did I say?"

"You didn't...at least I know you didn't mean to."

"What Jake?"

"It's stupid."

"If it leaves you like this then it most certainly isn't. Please talk to me."

"It was just hearing you talking about sharing what we've done with your mother."

She looked puzzled.

"See, I told you it was stupid."

"What happened to your mother Jake? You never did tell me."

Jake was silent for a long time. Catherine sat beside him aware of his warring emotions and pulled his head into her lap, stroking his always slightly out of control hair.

"Mum died when I was fifteen. I'd had a wonderful childhood with my parents. They were the very definition of what you would want as a kid. Supportive. Firm but not strict. Loving and proud. As an only child they were my world.

When I was thirteen Mum...Mum became sick. At first she was just tired and then she would get pains and even vomiting. The doctors weren't much use and it just went on. My poor father must have aged a year for every month that it went on and I...I behaved abominably. Selfish little prick that I was I couldn't understand why I wasn't the centre of their universe anymore. Perhaps it would all have been different if they'd told me how ill Mum really was...but they didn't.

So I got angrier and my behaviour got worse. I was kicked out of school -- the school that they had scrimped and saved to pay for and to get me the scholarship to attend. I can't...I look back on that time with such shame Catherine."

His eyes filled with tears and anguish and Catherine wrapped her arms around him as his body shook with emotion.

"It all came to a head..."

"Jake, you don't have to do this now if you don't want to. I'm so sorry! I never meant to re-open old wounds like this."

"No, this is for the best. It's so painful thinking back but...I want to tell you."

He drew in a deep shuddering breath and used the heels of both hands to wipe his eyes. He exhaled slowly as he collected himself. He sat up straight and crossed his legs, idly picking at a stem of grass.

"It all came to a head on my fourteenth birthday when they got the news that it was cancer. The doctors had misdiagnosed it as probably ten different things up until that point. We got the phone call with the news just after Dad had brought me back from the local shopping centre after I was caught shoplifting. Stupid arse that I was.

Suddenly the world shifted for all of us. It was such a huge shock and Mum and Dad opened up to me. About how they'd been trying to protect me and insulate me from what was going on. I finally managed to tell them how I had felt pushed away and from that moment on we faced everything together.

I got my shit together and helped as much as I could. Mum and Dad tried to keep things normal but it was eating her up from the inside. Catherine I can't tell you how horrific it was. I'm grateful for the year that I had with Mum after that call but I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy."

Jake had to pause again as his emotions overwhelmed him.

"We buried her that Christmas and since then Dad and I have been even closer. But I'm afraid there are just some things that set me off. I'm so pleased that you can share this with your Mum. I hope that you can for a long time to come."

"Oh Jake."

"Please, let's not dwell on this too much."

"Well how about instead of dwelling on the bad stuff you tell me about your wonderful mother before all of this happened? I'd love to get to know her a little through your memories."

And that's exactly what they did.

The next couple of hours were spent with Jake, slowly at first, telling stories and laughing and sharing his emotions as he remembered all the things that had made his mother so special. And by the evening neither of them felt up to cooking so they took the visitor book's advice and walked the few hundred yards into the village to Mimmi's.

The trattoria wasn't much to look at from outside but had a small seated outdoor area and a slightly larger indoors that could seat maybe thirty people. As they walked through the low doorway they looked around at the half-full restaurant trying to spot a waiter.

Eventually someone noticed them and waved them over to a table by the window.

They sat down and looked around. The locals all had food or drinks but there was no menu. An older lady with a hard, lined face walked up to their table looking unimpressed at the prospect of dealing with tourists.

"You want white or red?"

They looked at each other unsure what the question related to. The lady looked frustrated and pointed to a wine barrel in the corner and said again, "White or red?"

They shrugged, "err...red?"

The woman snorted, walked off to the barrel, filled a carafe from it and brought it back with two glasses. Then she left again.

golasgil
golasgil
486 Followers
12