Love in Tuscany Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still looking puzzled they drank their wine wondering what they'd let themselves in for. Ten minutes later food started to arrive. First it was cannelloni. Then it was lasagne. Then another pasta dish. Then some roast beef slices. It was all basic but delicious. The two lovers by this time had given up trying to figure out what was going on and just went with the flow helped by another carafe of the local red wine.

After the beef the old lady brought them a simple salad. That was followed by tiramisu which instantly became Jake's favourite desert. By this time the two of them were so full they were wondering about whether they'd make it back to their little house.

Finally, the food stopped coming. Jake got his wallet out to try and get across the fact that they wanted to pay and the irritated lady spouted a string of Italian that they had no chance of understanding. Looking with disgust at the pair she returned with the amount of the bill written on a paper napkin. Jake paid and left a generous tip as the old lady had surely got the price wrong. A normal bottle of wine was the same cost as what they'd just eaten which couldn't be right.

As they left, walking down the street the old lady leaned out of the window and waved to them with a big smile shouting "Ciao!". That sight had them laughing the whole way back through the beautiful starlit night.

= = = = = = =

The next few days were a mixture of sightseeing trips to local towns, following recommendations from their 'bible' as they'd come to call the visitor book and enjoying the peace and tranquillity of their little bolt hole.

One of the highlights was Assisi. It was quite a long drive but they'd prepared for that and set off fairly early. The 'bible' had prepared them, telling them that if you went in the normal route into Assisi you would be forced to park up at the bottom of the hill and then have to walk for quite some time to get up to the town. However, if you go past the main turnoff and then turn up a small gravel road then it will take you up over the hill to some amazing views and then on in to Assisi via the route that the locals used.

As they drew closer the surrounding countryside was filled with poppy fields. It was a stunning sight. It was brutally hot and they were glad that they'd decided not to go to Florence until later in the week. The promised gravel road was exactly where it was supposed to be but it didn't look very promising. It was steep and bumpy and their little Alfa was not ideally suited to this sort of thing.

"Are you sure that this is a good idea Jake?" asked Catherine.

"Well the book's been right about everything else," said Jake, "and you saw the queue to get parked up back there. So hold on!"

And he gunned the little engine and they set off up the track. It was very steep, and the engine protested but after a couple of hundred yards it started to level off. They were driving through lines of olive trees and Jake worried about meeting a farmer coming the other way, but the road was blessedly empty.

After a while they rounded a bend and the olive groves fell away below them revealing the most spectacular view across the valley below.

"Oh my goodness, that's just beautiful!" exclaimed Catherine.

Jake stopped the car and they took out the camera and tried to capture the magnificent view. Soon the heat drove them back into the shade of the car and they carried on bumping along the track. In another quarter of a mile they rounded a corner and found themselves at the old city wall gate at the top of Assisi. They parked up and got out of the car to explore the town.

The first priority was to get out of the heat and so they headed for the Basilica of San Francesco d'Assisi. The huge churches were a wonderful source of shade wherever they went and were so much cooler than being outside. That was doubly welcome today. Inside, the Basilica was decorated in the most astonishing colours and with such detail that a student of art and architecture could probably have spent a week there and still not seen everything.

After half an hour or so the crowds from below had found their way in too and it was becoming noisy and crowded. So, reluctantly, they headed off into the rest of the town. It got to the point that even Jake had seen enough portraits of "Madonna and bambino" and after another excellent lunch they made their way back to the car.

They drove down past yet more crowds of tour buses coming into the town and were suddenly grateful to have their own itinerary and transport to get around.

They drove North using as many back roads as they could find, stopping often for pictures and to enjoy the scenery. Unfortunately, the traffic got worse and worse as they rounded Lake Trasimeno and Jake was letting it get to him. Horns were blaring and stress levels were high all round.

As they headed back towards Mercatale they came up behind a vast flock of sheep on the road. Very soon the car was surrounded by the curious things and Jake just exploded.

"For fuck's sake! What is wrong with everyone today!" he shouted at no one in particular.

And suddenly the zip of his flies was being undone and his cock was being enveloped by a warm wet mouth.

"Oh my god! Catherine!"

Seeing his frustration building she decided to de-stress the situation. Seeing no chance of them moving anytime soon and no one around she plucked up her courage and exposed the cock that she liked so much and took it into her mouth. She felt incredibly turned on and her nipples were rock hard as she licked and sucked on her lover.

Jake couldn't believe it. His beautiful but usually rather reserved girlfriend was sucking his cock in the car in broad daylight! He was rock hard in no time and Catherine's head bobbed up and down as she enjoyed the thrill of what she was doing and the pleasure that she was giving Jake.

He moved the seat back from the wheel to give her more room and reached out to fondle her firm breasts as they dangled free under her dress. She groaned as he played with her nipples and he was in seventh heaven as her eager tongue and mouth worked away on the head of his cock.

Soon she was alternating between long licks the length of his cock and then taking as much as she could into her mouth and licking and sucking around the head. After a few minutes of this Jake was right on the edge.

"Catherine, I'm going to come."

Usually at this point she had always pulled off but with no other options in the car she nodded her head and sucked even harder and he cried out in ecstasy as he came hard in her mouth. She made sure that she got it all in her mouth and was just looking up when they heard a loud Italian voice calling to them.

He quickly covered himself and she must have looked like a shocked meercat her heard suddenly appearing at the sound of the shepherd. With no other option she swallowed and smiled as the apologetic, waving man managed to clear a path for them to continue their journey.

Catherine's face was flushed red with embarrassment as they drove past with the shepherd wolf-whistling and shouting "Bella! Bella!"

They looked at each other and burst into laughter as they drove the last few miles back to the little mill house.


12