Love is a Place Ch. 03: The Outcome

Story Info
New Year's Day and a new phase.
3.6k words
4.91
2.4k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
THBGato
THBGato
118 Followers

Dearest reader

Thanks for sticking with this. Here's the third and final part of Samantha and Sarah's story, although it won't be the last you see (or hear) of these characters.

Obviously, if you haven't read Parts 1 and 2, I suggest you read those first.

All characters are over 18.

Happy reading

T

—-------------------------------

Love is a place (Part 3): The Outcome

It was New Year's day and Samantha was coming back to the flat on Falmouth Place.

Sarah had been working solidly since December 26th, including until 3am the night before, and hadn't seen Samantha in all that time. They had been in constant contact via text message since Christmas, plus a few phone calls, but these had been deeply unsatisfying: Samantha's very literal mind and lack of filter did not lend itself to endearments. Instead, she could be quite off-puttingly explicit. One exchange while working a slow shift had left Sarah almost wincing:

Sarah: Hey gorgeous, thinking of you. I'd like to be lying in our bed cuddling you right now.

Samantha: Hi Sarah. I'd like to be pushing a 10 inch dildo repeatedly into your vagina right now.

Romantic it was not. Sarah had felt an aversion to using the pepper mill on customers' pizzas for the rest of the evening.

So, while Sarah was desperate for Samantha to return and, potentially, consummate their newly expressed feelings for one another, to say that she was apprehensive was putting it mildly.

She'd done a thorough clean of the flat yesterday, the fridge was stocked and the bed linen changed. She'd placed candles around their room, had shaved her legs and showered, and picked out an outfit that made her feel sexy.

For her own part, Samantha had dealt with their time apart by doing as much reading and research as was possible, as well as completing an essay not actually due until mid-January. This fulfilled the dual function, in Samantha's mind, of distracting herself from missing her beloved Sarah, and also meaning she would have as little work to do as possible once they were reunited. However, there had been other research to do as well, which had been far less successful at distracting her from Sarah's absence. Quite the opposite in fact. She had also taken advantage of her parents' membership of Amazon Prime to order four items via express delivery to arrive in the days before New Year's Eve. As her mum had been the one to open the package once these had arrived, Samantha had needed to update her parents as to the change in Samantha and Sarah's relationship status.

Having previously resigned themselves to the idea of their daughter living a solitary life, they were overjoyed at this development (after the initial shock). Samantha's mum Rachael had seen fit to bombard Sarah with over-joyed text messages, which Sarah had found both sweet and cringe-worthy at the same time. Nonetheless, this knowledge had helped convince Rachael and Glen to let Samantha return to the flat in Clifton a week earlier than planned.

Glen dropped his daughter off at 11am and sensibly declined her invitation to come up.

"Thanks Dad, I didn't really want you to. I am hoping that Sarah and I will have sex straight away."

Luckily, Glen was rather used to his daughter's rather candid way with words. "I think that's called over-sharing, Samantha."

"Oh. Ok, I will bear that in mind in future. Thank you for the lift."

Sarah, who had been following Samantha's progress with a find-a-phone app with increasing excitement and agitation, was waiting at the door.

"Hi beautiful!"

"Hello Sarah! I'd like to kiss you now."

Lips met and parted. Arms slipped around waists. Bodies pushed into one another as the two nervous lovers closed the space between them. Sarah gasped with both pleasure and relief, letting go of her unacknowledged paranoia that their Christmas kisses had been merely a cruel hallucination.

Samantha's neural networks were firing and expanding, generating dozens of new connections per second. Unconsciously, her rather unusual brain was already adapting and learning her partner's patterns, rooting and storing the sweet smells Sarah's sounds were stimulating and memorising precisely what touches and movements were provoking them. She held happiness in her hands and had no intention of ever letting it go. Up until recently, if you had asked her, her life's ambition - in as much as she understood that abstract concept - was to master the intricate mysteries of DNA sequencing. At 12:42pm on Christmas Day, with their first kiss, that had all changed, and her life's aim was now to be Sarah's ideal sexual and romantic partner. Her not inconsiderable intellect and her rather intimidating ability to be absolutely single-minded was now fully focussed on this goal.

Minutes passed, mouths moved and hearts beat. Tongues tangled, breath mingled and time ticked on.

For Samantha, the feeling was akin to being lowered into a hot bath surrounded by a subtly shifting scent palette, like walking through an aromatherapy demonstration at a Christmas market. She was tasting extra, extra. Her chest had unfolded so far that she felt like Sarah must have stepped inside her.

For Sarah, this was both fantastic and fragile, a string of movements and moments so glorious she wanted to extend them for ever. She was desperate to explore further yet unable to shake the feeling that this kiss could collapse into ashes.

Thus, it could only and had to be Samantha to move them forward.

"Sarah," she said as she cupped her lover's cheek, "I think we should go into the bedroom."

She paused. "Unless you want me to fuck you over the arm of the sofa?"

Sarah's mouth fell open. She briefly visualised that. Filed it away for perhaps future experimentation. She closed her mouth. Opened it again. Nodded, then very quickly shook her head. "No, I think the bedroom would be a good start."

"Oh. Ok."

Samantha led the way. She placed her bag on the desk and started unpacking her purchases.

"So, Sarah, my suggestion would be for you to get undressed and then decide if you would like me to fuck you with..."

She placed the first object on the bed.

"...the 6 inch dildo..."

The second object followed.

"...or the 10 inch dildo..."

A third came out.

"...or the 12 inch dildo. I wasn't sure about your preferred size, so I thought it best to order a range. I could use them manually, or I could wear them on a harness. Or if you prefer, I could just use the vibrator."

She set the fourth item next to the others.

"I'm not sure where to plug it in, although my Dad has lent me an extension cord."

Sarah's own neural networks were feeling rather scrambled at that precise moment. For some reason, nothing in her prior experience of either sex or Samantha had really prepared her for coming up with an adequate response to this range of options.

Samantha, for her part, simply stood there, stoically awaiting Sarah's selection.

Eventually, Sarah was able to clear her throat and reply. "Actually, Samantha, gorgeous, could we maybe just get undressed, get into bed and kiss some more first?"

"Oh. Ok."

Samantha swiftly stripped off in methodical fashion, piling her clothes neatly on the chair by the desk. For the first time without the sense of sickening shame that had usually accompanied her furtive glances at her roommate, Sarah admired Samantha's toned torso and rippling arms. Her friend and soon to be lover swam 20 lengths most days, didn't drink and ate extremely healthily. Her skin glowed. Her small, high breasts jiggled slightly as Samantha climbed into their double bed, burying herself under the duvet.

"Aren't you coming, Sarah?"

Sarah had envisaged potentially stripping sexily for Samantha, perhaps by candlelight, with some low, non-hectic music playing. However, the realisation that Samantha simply wouldn't find it arousing and the fact it was pretty damn chilly in their high-ceilinged bedroom, meant she was naked and under the covers in record time.

"Hi."

"Why are you whispering Sarah?"

"I don't know. Kiss me please."

Two bodies connected, arms under heads, legs entwined, as lips locked and eyes fluttered. Samantha's chest swelled both figuratively and literally as she felt herself on the point of floating away, her puzzle seemingly permanently solved. In Sarah's mind a sudden rush of images of the two of them, past - shared seats and first days - and future - paired rings and baby buggies - formed a lump in her throat and she had to fight off the urge to cry.

After a glorious length of time, in another surprise to Sarah, Samantha took the initiative. Rolling Sarah on her back, Samantha began to kiss down her body, pulling zesty gasps from Sarah's mouth. Her lover's kisses on her neck, where she sucked lightly at the skin, pumped up her pulse and made her squirm under Samantha's weight. Samantha's hands were pinning Sarah's to the bed, stimulating a sudden feeling of helplessness that brought both relief and excitement for the smaller girl. For so long, Sarah had viewed herself as the strong one in their friendship, the one who helped Samantha navigate a world that was often loud, confusing and unkind: this reversal in roles relaxed and relieved her. The knowledge that Samantha was taking the lead lifted a load of emotional pressure from Sarah's heart. She tingled and moaned. Samantha's stomach had slid between Sarah's legs, bringing her hard abs, toned from swimming, in direct contact with Sarah's mons. The pressure was delightful, and focusing on it meant Sarah almost missed the moment when Samantha's lips closed around her nipple for the first time.

To Samantha, the citrusy noises - moans, gasps and hisses - that were issuing from Sarah's mouth as she sucked gently on her girlfriend's blueberry sized bud sounded like fruit salad, a whole array of deliciously fresh flavour-filled sighs that burst and popped in her ears. Pinning Sarah was a deliberate act: Samantha had spent the last few days, and the weeks beforehand, reading extensively online about lesbian love. Her reading had led her to reason that as Sarah had previously partaken in penetrative sex, she would probably prefer to be the bottom, meaning she, Samantha, would need to be the top in the relationship. She wasn't planning to plunge into all aspects of the role she had read about - she wasn't sure why Sarah might enjoy biting or hair pulling - but making Sarah feel fantastic was high on her agenda.

Sarah arched her back, offering more of her breast to Samantha's mouth, which was pulling and pressing at her flesh in a way that sent throbbing vibrations rushing through her. Samantha still had her hands wrapped around her wrists, making Sarah feel deliciously vulnerable, yet also safe and secure, so she threw her legs over her lover's back, hugging her with her lower limbs as best she could. She gasped again as Samantha kissed the undersides of her breasts, moving sinuously down her body, dragging her arms with her, her long hair forming a curtain over her breasts that snaked sensually across her skin. Samantha was now kissing Sarah's soft stomach, eliciting spicy moans and mewls, more from anticipation at where Samantha might be headed, as delicious as those clumsy kisses were.

Soon enough, Samantha's tongue was trailing down the groove from the top of Sarah's right hip, past her fur covered mons, to her inner thigh. Sighing, Sarah pulled her right leg up. The action meant Samantha had to release Sarah's right wrist, but they quickly recoupled under the leg, this time their fingers knitting together. For Samantha, this was a gesture of reassurance to the most important person in her life, the axis around which she was semi-consciously plotting her future, while for Sarah it was a signal of consent in this surrender to her heart's love.

Awkward, nervous, insecure, Samantha's natural clumsiness was exacerbated by her inexperience and the confined space. She fought down the feeling of folding in her chest. She was absolutely determined to pleasure her partner. Real smells and sound smells swelled in a heady symphony as she kissed her way down to Sarah's labia.

The idea that she might want to do this, might need to do this, had only entered Samantha's mind 23 days ago. Since then, Samantha had been studying hard for this moment. She knew she lacked coordination and finesse, and that she possibly would not apply enough pressure, or too much, but she was determined to try.

Her first lick, from beneath, up Sarah's slit's slick centre, drew a shuddering moan from Sarah that sounded like anise and starburst. Encouraged, Samantha tried again, provoking a similarly delicious and encouraging response. Her chest flexed out. She felt Sarah's fingers wiggle and tighten their grip on hers. Modifying her movements, and applying the Scientific method she had internalised, Samantha altered the parameters of her oral exploration, varying the depth, speed and strength of each lick. The most exquisite sounds, the sweetest ones, that sounded like vanilla and orange meringue, came when her tongue flicked around the clitoris: Samantha was pleased to discover that the fiction she had been reading had been accurate about this. Having properly explored her own for the very first time 5 days ago, Samantha tried to apply the sensations that had felt good to her and was rewarded with buttery vocalisations from Sarah that were laced with caramel.

"Oh God Samantha... keep going... oh yes! Beautiful, that feels amazing."

Lying on her stomach between Sarah's bent legs, with her lover's heels resting on her back, Samantha applied herself patiently to the task. Trying to maintain her rhythm was challenging and fatigue was building, her tongue tiring from this unusual use and the crick in her neck making it doubly uncomfortable. Plus, her hair was getting in the way. Yet, the sounds issuing from her beloved's mouth were of such a fine flavour, and the pressure in her chest was so buoyant and tasting so very extra, that Samantha was determined to push through. Through the flex of Sarah's carpi muscles Samantha became aware that Sarah's left hand was gripping the bed sheets as tightly as her right hand was grasping her fingers. She therefore decided that she might be able to bring her hand into play.

Sliding her right hand under her own chin, Samantha smoothly slipped her index and forefinger inside the gasping, writhing, dark haired girl now clutching the sheets and rapidly reaching the tipping point. The entry pushed that moment ever closer for Sarah; all that was really holding her back was her residual guilt and fear that Samantha would fold and freak out at such physical intimacy. In her distracted mind it seemed impossible to her that the girl who had been almost child-like in her innocence just two weeks before could now be content caressing her clit with her tongue. What Samantha did next finally blew these concerns away.

Samantha had been unable to locate her own G-spot, but by sheer good fortune almost immediately discovered Sarah's. The dual pads of her fumbling fingers found a patch of slightly rougher, drier flesh inside and rubbing there, combined with her continued ministrations to Sarah's clitoris, brought an almost instant orangey result.

"Oh God Samantha..... Oh, oh, oh..... Ah, ah , ah ah aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Sarah's back arched, her body moving on auto-pilot, all conscious thought and motion on pause, as pure pleasure rolled through her and insisted on instinctive reactions. Sugar-spun syllables poured from her mouth and Samantha's chest expanded extra, extra, extra as she felt and knew and experienced her lover's orgasm as total sensory input that threatened to temporarily short-circuit her own nervous system.

Kissing lovingly around Sarah's pulsing pussy, then her shaking stomach, and over her heaving chest, Samantha slowly moved up the bed again. Sarah wrapped her arms around her lover and they lay side by side as the last flutters of Sarah's orgasm butterflied through her muscles.

Deep in her blissful state, the part of Sarah still capable of internal debate was in two minds. She had never thought it would go this way, would be so quick, that Samantha would take the lead, be so confident, so dominant. It went against everything she understood, and now realised she had misunderstood, about her quiet companion. Now, she felt almost ashamed that she, the far more sexually experienced of the two, was allowing Samantha to get her off while her lover was effectively still a virgin. Surely, she should act now? On the other hand, perhaps this control was what Samantha needed? And what was the rush? said a small voice in her mind. Just lie here and enjoy the closeness, the intimacy. You've all the time you need. So, making small, soft, spicy sounds of contentment, she nestled into Samantha's neck, snaking her arms around her taller lover, stroking her shoulders, her spine, her sides, rubbing her legs on Samantha's. She felt so loved and so in love.

"I love you Samantha."

"I love you too Sarah."

The tastes and sensations these caresses produced were like chilli on the skin for Samantha, perking her up. Still very much a novice in the bedroom, Samantha misinterpreted Sarah's loving movements as a sign of the curly-haired girl's continuing arousal and need for satisfaction. Her jaw was still feeling sore from her exertions, and she didn't feel that further cunnilingus would be satisfying for either of them at this stage. However, she had other resources.

"Sarah, don't move. I will be right back."

"Mmmmmmm. Come back soon, my love," her drowsy partner mumbled.

Her late night and sumptuous afterglow meant Sarah's sleepy mind was barely aware of Samantha's movements around the room.

It therefore came as something of a surprise to Sarah to find herself being rolled onto her back. Samantha's mouth closed on hers in a luscious, probing kiss that banished Sarah's incipient daydream and set her pulse racing once more. Wanting to raise her hand to her lover's hair, Sarah instead found her right arm pinned under Samantha's body. Her left was being held by Samantha's own left hand, which her tall lover had slipped under her head. Sarah's eyes flew open wide as she felt a powerful vibration running up her thigh.

The sensations as the hitachi's head hit her clit had her gasping into Samantha's mouth, as her lover continued to kiss her. Sarah's mind was ablaze, unable to process the seeming transformation that had taken place in Samantha, from meek wallflower to this dominant sex partner pinning her down with her arms and legs and rapidly driving her to another intense orgasm. The reality was that this single minded focus on her obsessions was entirely in keeping with Samantha's approach to life; once focused on a goal, she was extremely difficult to derail or redirect. Sarah threw her head back, breaking the kiss, and Samantha seized the chance to slip a nipple into her mouth. Sucking in as much of Sarah's ample breast as she could, Samantha thumbed the speed switch on the wand, turning Sarah's moans into panting screams. Sarah shook and bucked, her skin sweat-soaked, trying alternately to escape and press herself into the delicious drone that was buzzing so beautifully against her pleasure point. The pressure built and built and built, like a sneeze that wouldn't come, like a tickle on the threshold of pain, until - "Oh fuck Samantha!" - it burst from her with a gush, a pulse of hot cum pushing from her and splattering the thigh Samantha was using to hold Sarah's legs apart.

"Stop, stop, stop... too much."

Her heart was racing and her chest heaving as Sarah's eyes opened, taking in Samantha's perfect face propped above her. She felt both relief and loss at the removal of the vibrator. She pushed her curls, slicked with sweat, out of her face and gazed with awe at her lover.

THBGato
THBGato
118 Followers
12