All Comments on 'Love is a Place Ch. 03: The Outcome'

by THBGato

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Nicole2023Nicole20232 months ago

I love Samantha, I’m sorry it ended

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I know that you said that this was the final part of this series and that we would see more of these characters in others, but please reconsider. Samantha and Sarah are delightful, and even the other characters are worth more stories. Samantha's family are wonderful role models.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 2 months ago

Samantha's frankness in the text exchange at the beginning of the story made me laugh. And I enjoyed her approach to sex. The whole story was charming, but I definitely wanted more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It is a wonderful story that I liked very much although I wish that you had told it more from the point of view from Samantha and Sarah. Especially Samantha seems very capable of thinking about her actions and doesn't need a narrator.

toesucker1toesucker1about 2 months ago

“Sarah had felt an aversion to using the pepper mill on customers' pizzas” LOL. This was such a wonderful series. Samantha is so wonderfully unfiltered. Seriously great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I’ve long suspected I was on the autism spectrum. Recently I’ve become pretty sure. Today I read this story, and it became crystal clear. Samantha’s childhood was so much like my own; I’ve become so proficient at masking, I didn’t realize just how much of what I show to the world is just behavior I’ve observed and copied, saving the ones that seemed to work.

Today, this story helped me realize my sometimes-crippling anxiety disorder is mostly from the exhaustion of performing neurotypical, and failing so often. Thank you, so much, for this story; it has literally changed my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thank you so much for writing a story about a neurodivergent character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I love this story it’s wonderful, i look forward to reading more of your fantastic work.

galadriel_fangaladriel_fanabout 2 months ago

This is possibly, probably, the most affecting story I have ever read on this site. I bit hard on the hook in part one, and then you just methodically, deliciously, reeled me in with parts two and three. Literally two hours ago I was oblivious to what was about to happen to me. And now I’m in the “after Samantha and Sarah” part of my existence.

So, yeah, good story.

And of course, thank you for this gift.

intim8intim8about 2 months ago

I recognized Samantha immediately.

I'm somewhere along that spectrum myself. Not nearly as far along it as Samantha, but in that direction. We had some friends over for dinner the other night, two others of whom are about where I am, and two, including my wife, who are not. We got talking about it, and how there's something analagous to 'gaydar' about it, and how at least I can quickly recognize 'one of us'.

Long way of saying, I recognized Samantha. I felt that recognition, not as an analytical thing. There were a couple of moments, minor things, that felt like tiny lapses into cliche, but they don't take away at all from a wonderful story.

You did a great job. Not just on that, but simply as a story in it's own right.

The big misunderstanding with Sarah really nailed how these different ways of seeing and comprehending the world can clash even with the absolute best of intentions, and Stuart's admonition of Sarah's natural and benevolent presumptions was spot on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

what did sarah do to samantha??

LiberalMindsLiberalMindsabout 1 month ago

This was one of the most original stories I’ve read on literotica. I really enjoyed it and the way you develop your characters is just magnificent. They are loveable girls and extremely concerned with each others well being than their own. It’s all about giving. Maybe to a dysfunctional extreme. I would love to read the continuation of Samantha’s and Sarah’s story. Please go on writing!!!

Bluesea00Bluesea0013 days ago

A nice story, specially when we are seeing the world as Samantha, cluesless on emotions. The usage of flavours to describe emotions. Remarkabily Sarah is actually more lost than Samantha on where relationships stands..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTHBGato@THBGato
My stories are mainly slow burn Lesbian Romances, with the focus very much on character and relationship building. Here's a suggested reading order if you want to avoid spoilers/keep characters fresh in your mind: The Third Date 1 & 2 Coda Love is a Place 1, 2 & 3 The Hardest...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES