Love Is Alien Ch. 02

Story Info
A few firsts for Eve as Wyatt tries to keep up.
1.6k words
4.31
4.1k
1

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Lady Maud: Thank you all for reading and for the comments I've received so far!

Chapter 02: The First Bath

"Ok, now we take off the robe, and you'll get into the tub. I'll help but as a gentleman. As soon as you're safe, I can stand outside the door." Walking over, Wyatt lifted her from the toilet seat into a standing position.

Eve steadied herself as he freed her from the robe. She shivered and covered her breasts on impulse. Confusion rippled across her features as she took her hands away but shivered again.

"Oh lovely, you're cold. Take my hand. Yes, that's it now step inside," Wyatt showed her how to get in, but she wouldn't move. "Do you need something? Are you hungry?"

"Wyatt!"

"I'm here for you, but I don't know what you need." Shit, I'm failing, and it's my first day! They're so going to fire my ass if I can't make progress!

She took his hands and looked deep into his eyes, willing him to understand. When he didn't, she tugged him towards the tub with her.

Following her for a change, he glanced at her, then the tub, and then back to her with wide eyes. "I can't, lovely. My role is to take care of you."

"Wyatt, Wyatt, Wyatt!"

"Ok, fine, but when they remove me as your handler, I'm not to blame." Sighing, he took off his coat, folded it, and did the same with the rest of his clothing. All the while, she watched him with a tiny determined grin. Well, if nothing else, I'm bonding with her.

Eve waited until he offered her a helping hand to step down into the steep spa tub. The warm bubbles made her relax a little too fast, and as he caught her, they both went down with a thunderous splash.

When they resurfaced, he frantically checked her to make sure she could breathe and that she didn't sustain any significant injuries. He kept his examination clinical, but the little subconscious devil drooled puddles on his shoulder as he ran his hand over the curve of her hip.

She allowed him to examine her without protest, but after he finished, she started poking at him in sensitive areas. As he jumped from her touch, her bottom lip stuck out as her eyes filled with innocent tears.

"You're trouble. I hope you know that," Wyatt murmured, gathering her into his lap despite his reservations. Eve relaxed into his embrace as she continued touching him from the tips of his shoulders down to his naval. His hands unconsciously began to rub her back in tight circles to relieve tension.

A purring sound escaped her lips, but she hardly noticed. Her forefinger traced a few laps around his belly button and then poked it. He laughed, causing her to jolt unexpectedly.

"I didn't mean to frighten you. It tickled, but it's nothing to be afraid of -- I'll show you." Moving her hair away from the back of her neck, he exhaled there. As she trembled, he delicately trailed his finger across the area, barely touching her and yet, not touching her at all.

Eve's gaze turned lustful as she noticed their nearness. "Kiss," she demanded.

"Let's try a new word," Wyatt scooped bubbles into his hands and brought them up to her eye level. "Bubbles!"

A nerve in her face twitched, indicating her annoyance like a hair-trigger.

Before he knew what happened, her lips met his. Instead of rejecting her again, he gave in. Gently, his tongue caressed hers as if asking permission. In answer, she sighed into his mouth until his member stirred beneath the water catching her attention. Clutching himself protectively with one hand, he tried to move her with the other. "Pay no attention to that!"

Mimicking him, she threw both her hands underwater around his junk.

Forced to act, Wyatt scooped her with his left arm and hugged her safely against him. "We need to talk about consent. Under any other circumstances, I wouldn't dream of saying no." As he tried to bow out of the situation, she shifted and latched onto his nipple. "I serve you. Use me as you see fit!"

Not understanding, Eve took advantage of his lack of protection and took hold of his increasingly growing member.

Frozen in shock, he attempted to move her hands away from his family jewels. She wouldn't budge. Resigned but feeling guilty, he showed her how to massage him. Let her explore, but don't let it go further!

She felt his protests die down as she continued, and an unfamiliar hunger drove her on. Suddenly the inches between them felt like miles, and she pressed all of herself against him, relishing in the heady sensation.

"Why me?" Wyatt asked, confused but enamored. She's grinding against me like she's in heat! How am I supposed to resist her?! "Fuck it! I have a feeling you'll be worth it!" Fed up with the unrealistic expectations of his career, he ran a finger over her nether lips and smiled when she moved his finger inside of her.

Eve shook with ecstasy as he toyed and caressed her pearl. She might not comprehend his language, but she understood his fingers well enough. As he brought her to new heights, he'd retreat, creating a stronger desire to some unknown completion.

Guiding her forward, then back, she rocked over his finger. When he felt her rock faster, he pushed a second finger into her, causing a tremor to pause her progress temporarily. "I've broken half a dozen laws to satisfy your needs. So, let's enjoy our time together. Once HR or the board find out, I'm toast." Adding a third finger to his endeavors, she rocked faster, swallowing his digits with ease.

She moaned, "Wyatt, kiss!"

Grinning like the Grinch on Christmas, he latched onto her ample breast and teased her royal purple nipple into a diamond. She writhed over him, passionately seeking fulfillment. Slowly he rubbed the edge of his well-endowed penis against her heavenly gates.

"Wyatt," Eve cried, begging him to show her more. Instinctively she grinded into his lap, hoping to alleviate the building demand within.

He caved with her heartfelt plea and gently applied consistent pressure as she adjusted around him. "When you're ready, slide down," he told her with a slight thrust upward.

Amber eyes lit up with some form of comprehension as she shoved herself down, sinking halfway down his shaft with one movement. Her voice rose in delight as she wrapped herself around him for another, starving kiss.

With each thrust, he drove himself further into her. She mimicked his rhythm and learned to reposition in a way that felt amazing. "Take all of me, Eve," Wyatt urged in a commanding voice.

Agreeing with him, Eve sank to his balls and shuttered with her first orgasm. Trembling, she collapsed against him in pure joy as the tidal wave of passion engulfed her. A contented murmur escaped as she wrapped her body to his refusing to let the moment end.

"I'm glad you're still game because I'm not finished with you yet." The look in her eye made him stay gentle. Carefully he kept pace, waiting to find the magic button inside of her. Once she moaned, he knew he found the right place.

"Y-yyyessss," she hissed as her boiling point neared.

"You learned a new word! I have a reward in mind, but first I have to ask you a question. Do you like this," he kept his current pace, or "Do you like me harder," he teased and increased the depth of his thrust.

"Yes, yes, YES!" Eve screamed with no other words to get her point across.

Her screaming made Wyatt lose control. As he climaxed, she joined him, milking every ounce of him that she could. Drowning the inside of her in cum, he felt a profound sense of accomplishment.

Cuddled together in the fading heat of the tub, he realized the severity of what he allowed to happen. "Fuck all. I forgot to pull out. I'll have to call in a few favors to get the morning-after pill. I don't even know if our medicine works on you the same way. As soon as you can talk, the decision will be yours, but for now, I need to have your best interests at heart."

Confused by his words, she tried her best to understand. When he tried to pull out of her, she objected by squeezing him in place. As he gasped, she rocked forward, feeling him stir to life for an additional round.

"I might... I stand corrected!" The way she's clinging to me, you'd think she'd die if I separated her from my cock! In an attempt to fulfill his job, he took the head of the hand shower, tested the temperature, and gave it a minute as a full-body moan erupted out of him without permission.

Eventually, Eve rode him into oblivion for her third crescendo of the night and his second. Sighing, she fell asleep against him. A few minutes later, she felt soap and water pouring over her near-comatose body, but she stayed right where she found happiness.

Wyatt finally managed to finish washing every part of her but the space between her legs. Shifting her gently, he slid out of her but kept her close. Eve sleepily found his hand and let out a happy sigh as Wyatt cleaned that last sensitive spot. He gathered her into his arms and carried her sweetly off to bed. Sleep well, my amethyst angel.