Love Is Alien Ch. 04

Story Info
Wyatt finds out what happens when Eve is left alone.
1.5k words
4.51
3.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 The First Victory

"You have permission to do whatever you deem necessary to keep the peace. For now," Director Stone added, stressing the time limit. "We'll talk about the specifics after we've had more time to assess the situation."

Wyatt stayed put, awaiting further instruction.

Waving him out the door, she looked up from her work for a single moment to say, "Now would be great, Dr. Thornton," the edge in her voice finally knocked some sense into the man.

"Yes, Ma'am -- I mean, right away, Director!" Stunned but overjoyed, he nearly skipped down the hall to their room. As he drew near, he heard Eve crying in a way he'd never heard before. He sped up to a full-tilt run and spotted a massive wall of a man blocking his entrance. Skidding to a halt, Wyatt nearly collided with the guard but just managed to avoid it.

"No one goes in, buddy," the wall spoke.

"Call Director Stone. Tell her you're asking about Dr. Thornton." Staring at the beast, calling himself a man, Wyatt crossed his arms to indicate he wouldn't leave. Curiously, Eve's wailing ceased, creating tense anticipation in the air.

"Or I could have them take you away on a gurney." The wall threatened, cracking his knuckles ominously.

"You could, but if I'm important to our visitor there, and I am, you could have a real mess on your hands."

Groaning, the guard called his supervisor, gave the doctor's name, and hung up. For a few tension-filled minutes, he kept a careful eye on his suspect. Meanwhile, Wyatt tried to fortify his nerve by picturing Eve's smile. After what seemed like an eternity, a text message came through confirming the doctor's story.

Without another word, much less an apology, the wall opened the door.

Walking in, Wyatt couldn't believe he had spent the night in the same room. Somehow Eve shredded the comforter, overturned the mattress, and broke the mirror over her dresser. As his eyes sifted through the mess, he spotted a lone doctor panting against the bathroom door. Wyatt cleared his throat and gently moved his panic-stricken colleague out of the way.

His fellow doctor shook, not seeing or hearing anything. Wyatt shook his head. I'd help him, but they need me in global diplomacy. Security will send someone to help once they see it's safe. Slowly, he cracked open the door. At first, he didn't see anything. Then, a pair of amber eyes popped up from inside the tub, high enough to peek.

"WYATT!" Eve popped out of the tub like a cork and ran to meet him wearing only his lab coat. Her once clean face had caked-on debris with a tiny bit of blood. As relieved tears rained down her face, streaks formed, showcasing her joy at his return.

Sighing, he wrapped his arms around her. "I'm here, lovely. It's alright. I've talked the board into giving us a chance. By the way, your tantrum worked wonders, kudos." I can't believe how much I missed her. What's happening to me? I barely know her!

She let out a contented murmur to convey her happiness as one of her hands snaked down to rub her favorite tool of humanity. Wyatt let out a surprised moan as her hands stroked his quickly inflating member. When he opened his mouth to speak, she put her mouth to work, licking and biting his neck.

"Eve, honey, we have to get started. I want to show them..." he lost his breath as she somehow managed to undo his pants zipper and free his rigid staff. "Let's take a shower. You'll get what you want, but we'll also check an item off our list."

When he tucked himself back into his boxers, she let out a pathetic cry as if he took away her favorite toy.

"A little patience, lovely. Waiting can be pleasurable too," Wyatt teased, pinching her lightly on the ass as he finished adjusting the water temperature.

Confused, Eve stared at her ass in wonder, but before she could do more, he pulled her inside the gigantic glass shower stall. The warm curtain of water encompassed her as his arms did the same. Sighing, she leaned back against him, running her hands through his hair and playfully tugging.

As she massaged his head, he took the opportunity to wash her hair uninterrupted. She's so calm now. Seeing her, you'd never believe she threw a world-class fit not long ago. Suddenly he realized Eve's intent behind his scalp massage and gave her a little conditioner and shampoo to assist.

Gently, she mimicked Wyatt by combing through his hair with her fingertips. When she finished, she pressed herself fully to him and rubbed her behind right where she wanted him.

Grabbing the loofa, he drowned it in body wash. As he held it underwater, he felt Eve change the conversation. "Would you like a special kiss?"

"Yes, kiss!" Eve nearly yelled in her excitement.

Laughing, he helped her spread her legs. On the way down, he kissed, caressed, and lightly pinched her curves. She gasped, heaving herself against him, begging him to give her release, but he took his time. Kneeing, he slipped his tongue between her legs.

The jolt from the sensation sent her upright for a moment as Wyatt gripped her ass. A loud moan erupted from her throat, and it took everything she had to keep her legs. He seemed to sense her nearness as she started to peak and withdrew.

As he stood, Eve spun around, locking him into a demanding kiss. Before she mauled him to death from lust, he eased himself between her legs. Eagerly she pulled him in and squeezed. So tight.

Throwing a leg around his waist to secure her position, she set to work, teasing him back. She grabbed his ass with a mischievous smile as she nibbled on his ear. Let's see how you like it when I tease you back!

He slowed his pace, knowing the thin line holding him back vanished by the second. Pulling back, he tried to withdraw, but Eve slammed back onto him. Without warning, he exploded within her and threw a hand out to steady them.

Eve didn't skip a beat. Sliding down his length, she met his balls and climaxed. She trembled as wave after wave rippled through her and slipped. All of a sudden, Wyatt's strong arms held her up as his member left her full crevice.

Cupping her face, he noticed her distinct lack of energy and smiled. "Satisfied? I'm glad you're feeling better. Let's get you some clothes and start a lesson." As they stepped out, he toweled them off. Eve stayed curiously quiet, so much so he started to worry. "Is everything ok, lovely?" They sure clean up fast -- it looks like nothing happened!

She nodded but sat on the now clean bed with a tiny scowl etched across her features. "Wyatt?"An emotional battle of dominance raged within, but she held out her hand anyway.

"Are you tired? You have had quite a day. How about we try something simple really quickly. I need to start teaching you so we can communicate better." As he talked, he picked out a checkered pair of panties and a long button-up shirt.

Wyatt helped dress Eve with some difficulty. Her limbs felt strange, and she had virtually zero energy to spare. "Bed, Wyatt," she pleaded, grabbing at him to convey her urgency.

"I see you're tired. I'll bring my laptop into bed so you can sleep right after. Only a few more minutes," Wyatt promised and snagged his computer from the dresser. Climbing under the covers, Eve joined him and tried to lay on top of him again. Instead, Wyatt guided her to sit between his legs and sat the computer on top of them.

She stared in fascination at the picture that suddenly appeared. When it vanished and a moving circle took its place, she reached out to touch it. "Oooo."

"I have a feeling learning will come to you as easy as breathing. We'll begin with the alphabet, the key to our language." Smiling, he booted a child's program he had preloaded.

For the next half an hour, Eve watched as her eyes stayed laser-focused the entire time. By the end, she could recite the alphabet and read essential words. When she looked back at Wyatt, she gave him a proud smile.

Squeezing her tight, he closed his laptop. "Tomorrow, we'll tackle basic sentences." Kissing her on the forehead, he reached over to leave the computer on the nightstand.

She cuddled closer and readied herself to grab him if he tried to leave again. "Wyatt, sleep."

Killing the lamp, Wyatt chuckled as her amethyst skin disappeared into the night. "Come here, angel," he whispered as she snuggled into his side. In a few more days, I'll be able to have a genuine conversation with her. Not that I mind the sex, but it still feels unethical.

Eve felt his mind racing and crawled up to lay on his chest. "Eve, help?" Her hand moved over his chest hair, and she began to experience the familiar tingling sensation. Somehow I know he'd do anything to help me, and I only know one way to ease his pain.

As he tried to make a decision, uncertainty plagued him. Lost in his thoughts, he only resurfaced when the comforter shifted. Eve had other plans.