Love Is Alien Ch. 05

Story Info
Eve faces a new kind of test.
1.6k words
4.58
2.9k
1
0

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 The First Denial

A week passed as Wyatt and Eve developed a routine. In the morning, they'd shower and screw. After, he'd make sure she had enough clothes on to be considered decent. She tended to strip if she grew frustrated. Wyatt found himself supremely proud of her progress.

As he woke next to her, he relished the feeling of peace only she ever seemed to bring him. His unruly hair stuck up like an eighties extra in a horror film while gently, he extracted himself. Free at last, he watched her steady breathing with awe. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I'll enjoy it for as long as it lasts.

As he lumbered to the bathroom, she stirred. Silently she padded after him and snaked her arms around his waist as he relieved himself. "Good Morning, Wyatt."

"Why hello, lovely. How did you sleep?" He sighed as she trailed her hand down his stomach. Leaning forward, he set the toilet lid down and flushed. As she turned him, he kissed her on the brow.

"Not well. Someone went to sleep before I ran out of energy." Eve nipped at his neck, delighting in the low murmur building in his throat. "You keep saying routines are important."

Chuckling, he lifted her into a tender kiss. "You're insatiable but as tempting as you are -- I have other plans for your vigor today." She shot him a pouty look as he ushered her into the bedroom to dress.

"What does insatiable mean? Anyway, you know I'm capable of both," she grumbled as she threw on tights and a sports bra, her version of formal wear.

"Yes, you've convinced me enough for a lifetime," Wyatt grinned as he threw on his lab coat. "Insatiable means you can never have enough of something. In your case, sex. I want you to blow the board members out of the water. Consider it an incentive to do your best."

Eve walked up and, without preamble, grabbed his bait and tackle. "I won't be so feisty if you satisfy me now," she teased as she felt him rising to the occasion.

"I will do whatever you want, as many times as you want, when we get back." He ran a finger from the middle of her spine down to her honey pot to elaborate. Feeling her tremble beneath his fingertips, he backed away while he had her distracted.

Amber eyes shot open, centering on Wyatt. "That's not fair," she groaned but accepted temporary defeat. "Let's go already. You know I'm not patient." Crossing her arms, she softened at the look in his eyes.

He took her hand, and she calmed with his touch as they left the room together. "We've focused on your mental education thus far. Today, we're going to measure your physical abilities."

"Hm, interesting," she grinned. "There might be a lesson I like other than sex."

"That would be a first," he joked as Eve lightly smacked him. A few moments later, he stopped walking abruptly. "I'm going to leave you here with Mr. Wall," he gestured to the man that had blocked his entrance the other day, "another scientist will administer the tests. I have a meeting with Director Stone."

"It's Mr. Steele to you," the giant grumbled.

Ignoring the other man, Eve wrapped herself around Wyatt in a soul-shattering kiss. "Hurry back. Oh, and save your energy. You're going to need it," she promised, biting her lip as he disentangled himself.

On his way to the waiting room, his head swarmed with images of Eve in compromising positions. He shook himself violently and ducked into the nearest bathroom to conceal his boner prominently on display. Tucking himself up into his waistband, he washed his hands for a quick breather.

An hour of waiting later, Wyatt strolled into the conference room and took the same seat as before. "Director," he nodded in respect. "What can I do for you?"

"We have accessed your progress with Eve and have concluded that you no longer need to share quarters with her. Starting immediately, you will move down the hall, meeting with her only for her lessons." Susan gave Dr. Thornton a cursory glance. When she saw his mouth hanging open, she put her tablet down with a look of disappointment. "You had to be expecting this."

Sighing, he carefully raised his gaze to meet hers. It's like looking into the eyes of a shark! One wrong move and she'll shred me. "I understand, but I should point out that Eve won't cooperate unless I continue sleeping with her. I know it sounds ridiculous, but do me a favor and watch our first meeting."

"Why would I do such a thing. I don't need to see proof of your sexual prowess Dr. Thornton." Disgust flickered across her face at the mere mention of it.

Wyatt shook his head. "I'm not asking you to watch that, Director. Eve is high energy and only does something if she wants to, or I ask her. I'm trying to tell you I have never once initiated sex with Eve. I realize I've been unprofessional, but I challenge you to find another man that could resist her."

"Are you trying to claim you are invaluable to our project Dr. Thornton? If so, I have news for you. No one is irreplaceable. Not you, not me, not even Eve," Susan leveled her powerful gaze at the doctor, challenging him to prove otherwise.

He stayed quiet a moment as he tried to assemble a logical defense. "True, but why bother discontinuing Eve when she's made such tremendous progress? She reads at a high school level with a week of classes. If you wish to avoid this situation in the future, I recommend you give our next visitor a same-sex handler."

Susan drew back in surprise. "I'm not sure how you do it, Dr. Thornton, but I always wind up on my heels with you. I have to question why you would give away priceless information for free. Do you want a reassignment?"

"No, I don't want a new project. Other than my misjudgment with Eve, can you say that I have failed to do my job in any capacity?" Wyatt's voice came out soft but sure.

"Your results are undeniable," Director Stone sighed. "What's your point?"

"I did everything you have asked of me and beyond. I made Eve happy in all ways. Isn't that my duty?"

Seeing the whole conversation as a trap, Susan folded her hands calmly. "Yes, but no amount of medicine can guarantee you won't get her pregnant -- if you haven't already. Nothing we tried works, so what would you suggest we do?" Her tone turned desperate as she fought to maintain a neutral face.

"I think we might have to face the fact that we can't prevent conception. In fact, it could be one of Eve's species objectives."

"Excuse me?!" Despite Susan's best efforts, her voice turned a little shrill.

"You asked what I would do. The answer is to do nothing. Let us continue with our arrangement. When you are satisfied with Eve's level of knowledge, I'll document what she remembers from her previous life. With more information, we can make better decisions regarding the male. He's ready to decant whenever we're ready."

"You've given us a lot to consider, Dr. Thornton. Go to your separate quarters. You'll hear from us shortly." I'd love to ignore his advice, but that bit me in the ass last time. As Director Stone prepared to dismiss the doctor, her red-haired assistant, Gwen, entered. "For fucks sake, not again!"

"I'm sorry, Director Stone, Eve refuses to participate without Dr. Thornton," Gwen whispered, barely keeping it together.

Once again, it's Eve to my rescue. Wyatt did his best not to smile as he kept his eyes on the ground. He didn't trust himself to look up without laughing, let alone making eye contact with the Director.

Susan Stone closed her eyes and rubbed her temples as she took a few long deep breaths. "I apologize, Gwen. I shouldn't take my frustration out on you. Would you mind if I asked you to accompany Dr. Thornton to the obstacle course we set up for Eve? Observe them together and report back to me."

"Yes, Director Stone," Gwen answered with a small excited smile.

Wyatt followed Gwen in a daze, so much so that he nearly walked into the door, but she saved him. "Thank you." Sighing, he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"What's wrong?" She tried to look away, but his eyes shined like dark mirrors, reflecting colors and light as they walked.

"Nothing, why," he asked, immediately defensive. Catching a chocolate pair of eyes giving him a skeptical look, he added, "I don't know what to tell Eve. Her life is on the line."

"So, is yours," Gwen pointed out and poked him in the chest to get her point across. "You, my friend, have it bad." She giggled when his eyebrows shot up in shock.

"What are you talking about? It's my job to take care of Eve. I take it seriously if you haven't noticed."

"Sure, and if she bonded to another scientist, you'd be just fine with someone else plowing her fields. You're in love. Admit it. You'll feel better when you do." Gwen's sing-song voice echoed down the hall, and she laughed when she noticed the handsome scientist blushing.

"It's impossible to love someone after a week," Wyatt muttered.

"Whatever lets you sleep at night, handsome."