Love is Being Stupid Together Ch. 02

Story Info
Kait and Nick attempt to prove geniuses do stupid things.
10.4k words
4.8
7k
7
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kait and Nick continue their quest to prove that even geniuses do stupid things. All characters in the story are 18 years old or older. It had been a week since Beth shot the videos and Kait and Nick had intercourse for the first time.

...

They had enjoyed the minor risk-taking of having Beth video them. It felt naughty and was a way for them to counter their lack of teenage rebellion. They were still spending almost all their spare time together and fooling around every evening.

Kait had previously mentioned some 'ideas' about proving their prefrontal cortexes weren't fully developed. This was a running joke with them. The prefrontal cortex in the brain is the center for decision-making and moderator for impulsivity. It doesn't fully mature in humans until age twenty-five. They had both shown little revolt against authority in their early teens and instead focused on grades to the detriment of peer relationships.

"You said you had some ideas about our next revolt against compliance and mediocrity."

"Such revolutionary language from a boy who graduated from High School Summa Cum Laude, numero uno in a class of 962, with a GPA of 4.2."

"I did too many extra credit projects."

"You and me both."

"Well, do you have an idea for our next naughty, subversive plot or not?"

"I do have two ideas, but it's time for our evening sexual interlude," she smiled.

"Let's get naked!" He suggested enthusiastically.

They quickly undressed, tossing their clothes on the floor. Making love was still too new to them to waste time. Nick's eighteen-year-old cock was hard before he pulled his briefs off. He jumped on the bed with it fluttering around wildly. Kait pulled her panties off and crawled up between his legs. She dragged her tongue in one long stroke from his balls to a quivering cockhead.

"I want to be on top for the first encounter tonight."

"Awesome!" He responded.

She put her knees on either side of him and sat on his chest to get warmed up by his tongue. He complied eagerly and soon she was wet and horney. She moved back and guided his hard ship into home port. Leaning forward and laying on his chest, she kissed him enthusiastically. Their inexperience led to a lack of coordination. He was humping madly, and she lifted when he was on a backstroke, which resulted in his cock slapping down on his stomach. They had some additional difficulty with reinsertion... the angles were wrong. Both their hands were getting sloppy wet trying to orient his thing, into her thingy. They finally figured it out and were much calmer in their movements. A moderate sensual groove was working, and they were slowly climbing the sexual ladder to nirvana.

Kait decided she wanted to sit upright, like the video she had watched. She pushed up off his chest and sat on his pelvis, making it impossible for him to continue thrusting. It also bent his cock backwards to an unaccustomed angle. It was initially uncomfortable to him, but it felt absolutely stunning to her. Kait didn't realize, she was going to have to do the work now. So, they remained still for a minute. Nick was not convinced this was going to work out.

It turned out fine, because by the time she realized the need to flex her thighs and 'ride' him, his cock had adjusted to pointing straight up from his stomach. Kait started moving and grinding her pubic bone on his, which caused her to rotate around his cock. Now, they quickly moved from a 'moderate groove' to a fantastic groove. Kait hooked her feet over his thighs for stability and placed her hands on his chest. Seriously pursuing her climax, she closed her eyes and focused on nothing but the point they were intimately crunching together.

Nick was watching her lovely little titties swinging in a small circle as she attempted to unscrew his cock from his body. It felt nice, but it was more about what it was doing for her than him. When she came, her chest glowed dark pink, and her nipples looked diamond hard. He felt a small ejaculation of warm fluid run down his cock. She collapsed down on his chest and began to slowly lift her hips up and down over his rod. She kissed him passionately, as if the kiss was meant to express the power of her orgasm.

"That was fuckin' astonishing!" she said forcefully. "But you haven't cum yet."

She moved her feet under herself, so she was squatting on his cock. Her hands were on his shoulders, and she moved up and down on him. He placed his hands inside her legs on her butt and provided some stabilization. She bobbed perpendicularly in a fluid motion that was highly effective on him. Her breasts jumped up and down vertically. When she came down on him, her weight pounded him into the mattress. It was an amazing ride and she finished him off quickly.

When he started cumming, she sat on him and clinched her pelvic muscles repeatedly. She was pulling every drop of jiz out of him. He felt milked and it was red-hot to be used by her. She had tapped the base of his cock to mill her own orgasm and now she was pulling his out. It was a power exchange trip that he hadn't expected but enjoyed thoroughly. When he finished, she lay back down on his chest, and gently kissed parts of his face.

"That was quite a ride."

"It was," he replied.

"It made me feel powerful... in control."

"You were, totally."

"It wasn't making love. Was it?"

"No, but that's not a bad thing. Sometimes when I get really vigorous in the missionary position, I pound away on you. It almost feels like you are giving yourself to me. You even said to me 'Take me. I'm yours.' This was the reverse. We just didn't know it when we started."

"I don't feel used when you do that. At least not in a bad way. I like the fact that I can give you that. And... it feels good to me as well."

"I enjoyed watching you take control. The look of joy on your face when you were working for your 'O' was wonderful. So, I agree that giving you my body feels good."

"Win... win," she concluded. "Fucking each other can be fun too. Not that making love isn't enjoyable."

"May they both stay in our lives for a long time. Now tell me your naughty idea to rage against the machine."

"Are you talking about the band? Or standing up against oppression, and conformity?"

"There's a band?"

"You dork! Of course, there's a band... never mind. So, this idea came out of the fantasy I described about you 'servicing me under the library table.' Remember?"

"Of course... very erotic. But would result in both of us getting expelled."

"Agreed. So, this is how we do it and avoid getting banished. There are five steps. First, we make sure we find an area in the library that doesn't have any cameras around or we'll be Pee Wee Hermaning our way to campus security. Second, we find an aisle with crappy books so no one with the intelligence to realize what we're doing is likely to walk by. Third, I wear a skirt with no undies. Fourth, you work very quickly. Fifth, I can't scream in ecstasy."

"Are we discussing fantasy? Or do you really want to go that far?" he asked.

"It's scary. It's dangerous as well. But I think we could pull it off. It would certainly strike a blow in proving we're immature and make bad decisions."

"I read a quote a few days ago. 'Love is being stupid together.' It was penned by Ambroise Paul Toussaint Jules Valéry, French poet, essayist, and philosopher."

"Are you saying you love me?" she asked, a little surprised.

"Uh... I, um... I didn't mean. I mean I did mean... I didn't want it to come out in a quote."

"I wasn't trying to, uh, trying to trap you. I just, um, I'm just surprised. I withdraw the question." She blushed.

Nick took a breath. "We swore we would always tell the truth to each other. Sooooo, I feel like I might love you, but I don't really know what that looks like. I mean my parents have more of a tactical relationship. Like they care about each other, but it's more a logistical thing. So, I don't have a lot of experience. I know you mean more to me than anybody else in my life, but..."

Kait smiled. "That's not saying much is it. We don't have very many people in, really involved in, our lives. I understand and honestly feel the same way. I don't know if it's love, but I care deeply about you. Why don't we leave it at that? I'm sorry I put you on the spot. I was just surprised."

"Ok. So, you really want to do it in the library?"

"It would be wickedly wayward, but only if you are ok with it."

"What if I don't say, 'I'm ok with it,' but say 'I will if you will'?"

"That works."

...

A few days later they had found the spot. It was in the Egyptology section of the library, separate from the Archeology section. It was a massive assortment of documents and artifacts that was donated and set off from the main collection of books. There was a partition wall about six feet high that ran along one side. There were no security cameras. On the other side of the wall was a long row of study tables. That area was always crowded with students. It looked like it would work. Kait owned a tartan plaid skirt that was several inches above her knee. She promised Nick she wouldn't make any amorous noises.

Nick went in first to make sure no one was there already. Kait followed him several minutes later. They met at a table up against the wall. They could clearly hear multiple students talking softly, less than six feet away on the other side. She sat on the edge of the table and pulled her skirt up, holding it on her chest. Nick kneeled and she spread her legs apart. The first thing he noticed was she had shaved all her pubic hair. She was as bald as a baby's butt.

"Surprise," she whispered.

"Now there's no hairs to tickle my nose," he replied.

She bonked him on the head.

He placed his hands on her inner thighs and pushed her legs further apart. Brushing his fingers up and down her labial lips caused her to tremble slightly. Students were talking about assignments, dates, and professors. It was a wild backdrop to their behavior. People leading their ordinary lives, while a few feet away the lovers were shamelessly pursuing illicit sexual delight. He buried his tongue as far as his lips and her lower lips would allow. Covering as much area as possible, he shoved his tongue around inside her. He used his fingers to hold her open to his probing. His nose was intruding so far into her gap, he had to breathe through his mouth.

All this activity swiftly aroused her production of lubrication. He felt it on his nose first. He inserted one... then two fingers to penetrate her. Moving them in and out swiftly made a soft, wet sound. He moved his lips higher and flicked around her hood, coaxing the inhabitant to slowly emerge. When she was erect, he licked, nibbled, and sucked slowly and delicately. After a couple of minutes, she pulled him closer. He increased the intensity of his oral attentions, and she rocked her hips against his face.

"Ooooooo," she faintly moaned.

Their movement shook the table slightly. One of the legs squeaked a tiny bit. Students were still talking about mundane things. But her second weak moan, combined with the squishy sound his fingers made, and the squeaky table captured the attention of a student. This individual was sitting directly behind them next to the wall. Unaware they had garnered some attention, they continued to make these miniscule sounds.

'Tap, tap, tap' was not heard by the lovers, who continued their tryst. A second, slightly louder series of taps also went unnoticed. Then a series of knocks were recognized by Kait. Nick's ears were between her thighs, shielding him from the news they had been discovered. She was getting close and the knowledge that someone was aware of them, if not what they were doing specifically, thrilled her.

She knocked three times in answer to the anonymous inquiry. Her climax arrived shortly thereafter. She arched her back in the moment of ecstasy, as she often did. Her head bumped against the wall. Her faint moan of 'Ooooooo' was incrementally louder in the throes of her orgasm. The table squeaked a bit more than before.

"What are you doing over there?" a male voice inquired.

Other students continued with their everyday conversations.

"We're trying to move this table." Kait improvised.

"Need any help?" he asked politely.

Nick, finally aware of being caught, spoke up, "No! We're just about finished here... but thanks anyway."

Kait giggled. She was indeed finished.

That night they made long, slow love to each other. She had three orgasms and he had two. One each from oral and two for her during prolonged intercourse. He got his second at the conclusion of the intercourse and end of the evening. It had been a thrilling day. They had public sex and almost got caught, great sex in her dorm, and the revelation that they shared feelings akin to love towards each other.

...

The following day they had lunch together. Both had schoolwork to complete, and they planned to take the night off.

"You have one impulsively bad decision fantasy you haven't shared yet."

"I'm working on it. You wanna go to the beach on Saturday?

"Daytona or Cocoa?"

"I was thinking west coast... St. Pete area."

"Sure... is it connected to the fantasy?"

"Yes, that's why I suggested warmer water."

"That's intriguing. I assume you want to hold the details to yourself for now?" he asked.

"Absolutely, waiting and guessing is part of the fun."

"If you say so..."

"Wait a minute. You aren't the kinda person who surreptitiously opens Christmas presents before the big day. Are you?" she asked.

"My family's Jewish. But I did open the Chanukah gifts and then resealed them."

"Alright, you get no, zero, nada information until it's happening."

They worked hard Wednesday night and completed the required schoolwork. She had texted him that she reserved a hotel room for Friday and Saturday night. They had lunch together Thursday. This was the longest they had gone without having any sex, since they started. She refused to give him any information about the weekend, except he was driving. So, he talked about the upcoming evening.

"I'd like to try a new position tonight. Unlike you, I will give you all the details up front... no secrets."

"Puh..leez, spare me your weak attempts at sympathy. You will find out our next decadent adventure when it's happening to you... and not a moment sooner," she teased.

"Ouch! That cuts me to the quick," he falsely protested with a smile on his face.

"You're going to be surprised and... you're going to love it! Now tell me about this new position you want to try."

"Doggie style?" he asked.

"Sure. I'm game. Why'd you pick it?"

"Novelty primarily. I have no idea if it's better, but it is definitely different."

"I look forward to seeing you tonight. It's been two days and I'm horney just looking at you."

"I'm getting an erection talking about it."

"I'll help you out with that tonight. Until then think about other things."

"Easy for you to say."

The long afternoon dragged but eventually he was walking in the door to Kait's dormitory. When he got to her suite, Beth answered the door.

"I hear you two are going to try doggie style tonight. I'd love to video that!"

"Uh... yes, well... maybe another, uh night, when we've had some, umm practice."

"Let me know. I'll be listening in my room. Just knock on the wall and I'll come right over."

Kait laughed when he told her what Beth said, but she made sure to lock the door. They undressed quickly. As usual, Nick was immediately erect. Taking his clothes off around her always had the same result. They embraced, kissing deeply. She held his boner and slowly stroked it. They broke the kiss and she moved to the bed, spreading her legs for his gifted tongue to crank her engine. His fingers, lips, and tongue lovingly seduced her. She was flushed, moist, and hot to go in a few short minutes.

Kait put her head and shoulders on a pillow. Her knees were spread widely, slightly separating her butt cheeks. Her anus was partially exposed, and her reddish labia were engorged and fully visible between her upper thighs. Moisture glistened on those lovely lips. Nick was blown away looking at her from this perspective. He admired the view for a little too long, but eventually moved up on his knees. He placed a hand on her ass to steady himself and pushed his cock down towards the prize.

Kait felt fresh air on parts of her body that were normally hidden. She wasn't entirely certain what she was revealing to Nick, but he was evidently captivated because he didn't move for a while. See could see the lower part of his cock and his neatly trimmed balls hanging down. He placed a hand on her buttocks and moved closer. She reached back with a hand to guide him in. Her body welcomed him, but the angle of his thrust was backwards. Instead of the abdominal side of her vaginal canal, his erection pushed to the back.

Nick slid in with her help. It felt the same, but also different. He quickly realized he was entering her with the top side of his cock facing her back. He briefly wondered if she noticed the difference. He placed his other hand on the opposite hip and began thrusting. He noticed if he pushed his hands out slightly her anus was fully exposed. He had read 'dusky rose' was a nickname used in porn. He thought the nickname was somewhat accurate. It was a dusky color and the multiple muscles coming together looked a little like rose petals.

Kait had a nice view of his balls swinging back and forth as he moved in and out of her. While his cock initially seemed positioned slightly different, it was doing its job. It felt good. With each backstroke he was pulling lubrication out on his rod. It was spreading across her butt and his contact with her started making a wet smacking sound. The presence of his cock fully inside her, combined with the noise their coupling made and the visual of his balls flying back and forth were highly stimulating. She reached back with a hand and started toying with her clit... that felt better than 'good' and was quickly leading to a climax.

Nick stopped.

"I'd like to put my finger on your anus. I've read it is supposed to be very sensitive and many people find it erotic. If you say it's ok, I'll touch... but I'll stop immediately if you say so."

Kait was a little irritated because she had been very, very close to an orgasm. She took a breath to calm herself. 'It was thoughtful of him to ask permission' she thought.

"Ok. In the spirit of trying anything once, yes. But ON it, not IN it!"

"Understood. I'll start and you tell me how to proceed."

He began thrusting again and she returned to fingering her joystick. There was an abundance of lubrication in the area. He collected a finger full and smoothed it on the knot. Kait squirmed a little at the unusual contact. Nick immediately removed his finger.

"No, it's ok, keep doing it."

He returned his slippery finger and moved around her most private body part. She was surprised at the pleasant feeling of his touch. He rested the tip of his finger in the center where the muscles closed together. He very lightly palpated the closure.

"Ummmm that feels surprisingly good."

With the positive feedback he pushed with a just barely noticeable increase in pressure. The musculature tightened against his finger and then relaxed. His finger didn't slip inside, but a small part of it nestled in the knot. Kait rocked back on her knees against his thighs, urging him to increase the speed of his thrusts. Nick removed his finger and rested his thumb on the knot. The fingers of that hand rested on her ass. He upped the pace and force of his thrusts.

"Yes!" She whispered.

Kait quickly regained her buzz, as Nick slammed into her. She was watching him upside down between her legs. His balls were particularly erotic flying around as he humped. She was almost over the top when he released a hotshot deep into her. She clinched her pelvic floor muscles to 'hold' him. He rutted against her, holding her hips tightly. His thump slipped through the muscular barrier and penetrated her asshole. She came, intentionally gripping his cock deep inside and involuntarily squeezing his thump with anal contractions.