Love is Being Stupid Together Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aye Captain Mein Kapitän," He snapped back.

"That sounded a little more like German."

"Remember my nanny's name was Gretchen. She spoke fluent German."

Kait wanted to kiss Nick, so she put her upside leg over him and turned to his lips. Their tongues wrestled, as they pushed against each other. She slowly moved her hips on top of his and the kiss was pulled apart. She placed her hands behind her on the bed and her feet just outside his thighs. Then she lifted off him just enough to free him to wildly thrust up in her. This reclining reverse cowgirl was completely new to them and wasn't planned. Nick loved it and was pounding away at warp speed. Kait was receiving no clitoral stimulation and couldn't move a hand to herself without tipping over.

"Slow down a little. 'Clio' needs some attention."

Nick realized it wasn't all about the fun 'Nickie' was having. He cut this thrust speed in half and gave 'Clio' a hand. Soon Kait was humming various sounds reflecting her pleasure. She was randomly grabbing at 'Nickie' with a Kegel.

Kait started experiencing minor orgasms on the way to the big 'O.' Each time a mini 'o' radiated out from Clio, she would exclaim, "Oh!" They got closer together and Nick came. His pounding ceased and he remained fully buried, pumping shot after shot of hot man juice in her. Kait's little 'o's' became a massive climax. She ejaculated some lubricant and a bit of borrowed sperm. The gush washed over 'Nickie' and the 'boys' to Nick's delight.

"Ooooohhhhh! Myyyyyyyy!"

"Amen!" Nick added.

Kait lay back on top of Nick. He wrapped one arm across her stomach and used the other to move her hair out of the way. He kissed her neck and nibbled her ear. With Kait on top, gravity pulled Nickie out earlier than usual. They lay that way for several minutes. She rolled off him and moved back by his side. Nick kissed her and then lay with his hands by his side. Kait ran a finger around his nipples and down the center of his chest, almost but not quite as far as Nick would have preferred.

"I was tired before. Now I'm sleepy too. I'm going to take a quick shower."

Kait left and Nick picked up an unused towel to clean up with. He noticed some blood on one of the towels on the bed. Kait rushed back out of the bathroom.

"I'm so embarrassed. My period was supposed to start tomorrow. Really, Nick, I am so sorry."

"Kait, please stop it. Why are you apologizing? We had fun tonight and this doesn't change anything."

"I love... Uh, love how supportive you are. Give me another minute in the bathroom and I'll come clean all this up."

"Go ahead and take a shower. Take your time. I'll clean up the bed."

"But..."

"I love your butt. Don't argue. Take your shower."

She retreated to the bathroom, and he heard the shower come on. He found only one towel that had small spots of blood. He set it aside to rinse out when he took his shower. There was no blood on anything else. He piled the other towels on the floor by the bathroom door. After straightening out the bedspread, he sat down to wait his turn in the bathroom.

They slept soundly that night. It had been a long day.

...

Nick was awakened by someone knocking. Kait came out of the bathroom in a robe and answered the door. It was room service with a full breakfast, including fresh-squeezed orange juice. The waiter set the table-cart up on the balcony, pushing two chairs up to it. Kait signed the check and he left.

After emptying his bladder, Nick came out in a robe and sat down to the feast... eggs, bacon, hash browns, sausage, croissants, pancakes, coffee, and the aforementioned O.J.

"I'll bet this wasn't cheap," he observed.

"You'll need all your energy. We've got a busy day ahead of us. The Salvador Dali Museum, lunch at an oyster bar at St. Pete Marina, a swim in the gulf this afternoon. And a special treat for you after you take your shower."

"I like special treats. What..."

"Don't even ask. It's a surprise."

"Humph! You're full of mystery."

It was a blue-sky day. Visibility over the Gulf was only limited by the curvature of the earth. Somewhere, way out there, the light blue sky touched the slightly darker blue Gulf. The breeze was off-shore, producing a lake-like shoreline. No waves... just small laps of water brushing the beach.

They finished breakfast and Nick headed off to take a shower.

"Don't bother to put any clothes on. Just come back to me naked."

"I like those kinds of surprises," he said, while his cock began growing.

When Nick returned from his shower, he was sporting a full-on erection. He hadn't bothered to put on a robe. Kait motioned for him to get on the bed.

"I want you to position yourself on your elbows with your butt up."

"Ok."

"Remember I told you I liked having your finger on my 'dusky rose,' as you called it?"

"I believe you said it felt 'surprisingly good'."

"Right, so I want you to give this a chance. I suppose some men would consider it 'gay' to be penetrated. You're clearly not gay, but I believe you will enjoy the outcome. Will you trust me?"

"I do trust you... implicitly."

Nick moved on to the bed and positioned himself as asked. He felt exposed, vulnerable, and embarrassed. She was looking at his hairy asshole... who wouldn't feel uncomfortable? Despite the negative feelings, he was also inexplicably aroused. Part of him liked the idea that he was doing this unnerving thing for her.

Kait removed her robe and revealed her micro bikini bottom was her only clothing. She moved up behind him and rubbed her dry hands over his cheeks and into his crack. He shivered when her finger brushed over his 'dusky rose.' She then began licking his balls, then dragging her tongue around his cheeks, and kissing him in different places. Her tongue drifted along his crack and then in the crease... down, down... finally on the knot. She flicked around it and pushed the tip of her tongue into the tightly closed opening.

"That feels really kinky and amazingly enjoyable."

"Good. We're just getting warmed up," she purred, then licked his knot several more times.

Nick had never expected her tongue. He was again vexed by the commingling of the humiliation and shame of exposing himself, with the balls-to-the-wall erotic sensations it was giving him. He didn't understand embarrassment could be erotic. She put a folded towel between his legs and spread some gel around his knot. It was cool, but, again, unmercifully erotic.

Kait's finger moved the gel around. Then she gently pushed against the knot. The gel and pressure allowed her finger partial entry. She didn't force it. Instead, she waited for him to surrender. She loved playing with his body. This was going to be fun. She used her free hand to pull his cock back towards her. Slowly she overcame its desire to rest up close to his stomach. She put a little gel on so she could stroke him leisurely, while tugging him down and back.

Nick was buzzing with overwhelming sensations. She had been toying with his anatomy for several minutes. His cock was between his thighs, as she pulled down, milking precum out. Her finger was in his asshole up to the first digit and evidently going deeper. It was too slippery to keep out and he wasn't sure he wanted to. He gave in to the gentle pressure and relaxed his sphincter, allowing her to push all the way in. Her finger arched down, moving her fingertip across his prostate.

"Oh fuck! That's fuckin' incredible." He gasped.

Kait stopped stroking him. She held his cock between four fingers on the back and her thumb on his frenulum. She slowly rotated her thumb over and around it. The finger on her other hand that was inside him massaged his prostate slowly. She watched his precum dripping on the towel. Feeling more relaxation of the knot, she slipped a second finger in and stroked them repeatedly over the prostate.

"Let go of all your inhibitions, tell me what you're feeling and thinking," she asked.

"This is utterly unbelievable. It feels soooooo good. You're playing me like a violin."

"Deeper... go deeper what are your feelings?"

"I'm embarrassed at what a slut I am. I feel used... but willingly, and that's humiliating as well. It just feels so... so erotic... so wickedly bent. It's like nothing I've experienced."

"You want to know how I feel?" She asked.

"Yes, uh, I guess I do, but a small part of me is afraid you think less of me."

"First, I feel very turned on. I love that you are allowing me to tease and play with you... so that's gratitude. What I think is you're a strong confident man, to do this for me. Why would I think less of someone willing to trust and be sexually playful."

"I can't hold back. I'm cumming."

"Do it! Cum a lot. Fill the towel with it."

Nick thought it felt other worldly, beyond description. His balls pulled up and pumped and pumped and pumped. Her fingers continued to work magic inside him. Her thumb sent uncontrollable sensations racing throughout his body. It was completely different from making love to Kait. It was rawer and lewder. Love had nothing to do with it. The sensations were intense unconcealed lust.

Kait experienced his sphincter contracting around her fingers. She saw the amount of cum flowing onto the towel. She felt his prostate pushing out fluid. She was overjoyed with what she had done to and with him. She used her hands to push him to keep going, but he only lasted another ten or fifteen seconds. She slipped her finger out and let the dusky rose seal itself up. She continued to rub his frenulum. He didn't reach back and push her hand away. He asked.

"Please. It's too much."

"Sorry, I got carried away."

"You can get carried away on me anytime you want," he babbled.

...

The Dali Museum was fascinating. What a creative mind he had. Lunch at the Marina was pleasant. The fish were fresh caught that morning, according to the waitress. When Nick heard that, he thought about how he had been 'hooked' that morning. The weather remained clear and bright. They got back to the hotel around 2:00pm. Wearing 'normal' swimsuits, they went down to the beach. She rented a cabana with comfortable loungers. They helped each other put on sunscreen and went for a swim. They got out beyond the breaking waves. Nick was standing in water above his waist.

"It's time for the 'we're too stupid to know better' sexcapade."

"I thought that having sex on the balcony with an audience qualified."

"It does, but that was just serendipity. This is one I planned."

"Oh, I'm sure there's some logic in there."

"Pull your bathing suit off and hand it to me."

He looked at her with a questioning expression. She smiled and held out her hand. He thought, 'WTF' and pulled it off. She stuffed it in the back of her bikini bottom. Then she wiggled out of her top and pulled it down to her waist. He tenderly tugged on both nipples, making them stand out pointedly. She turned him towards the beach.

Nick momentarily thought she expected him to walk out of the water. He felt a rush of excitement, coupled with fear, and popped a boner. Standing behind him, she put her hands around his waist and pulled herself closer. He spread his legs apart for stability. The waves weren't breaking on them, but the small surges were rocking them slightly. She hooked her legs over his and pressed her breasts into his back.

Kait was sort of floating, anchoring herself to him. She found his balls with one hand and fondled them. She moved up to his hardon and began stroking it. People were swimming all around them with the closest being about twenty feet away. She was topless with a cock in her hand, and she could hear the people laughing and talking. It was exciting.

A young couple in their thirties was wading out in a straight line to them. Nick was getting a sexual buzz from the hand job and the breasts warmly pushed against his back. The young couple came closer.

"There's a couple coming right at us."

"They can't see anything," she suggested and began jerking him faster.

The couple stopped around ten feet away.

"Beautiful day," he said.

"It's magnificent... perfect weather," Nick replied.

"Is the water over your girlfriends head?" She asked.

"No, she has her top off and is a little shy," Nick answered.

Kait pinched his butt hard. She leaned her head around and said 'Hello.' The couple both waved and said 'Hi.'

"It is a nice day for going topless," he said.

"You wish," she said.

Being jerked off while talking to strangers became too much for Nick. He was going to cum and tried to remove Kait's hand. She pinched his butt even harder, then pressed her finger against his dusky rose. That did it. He tried his best to maintain a calm, natural appearance above the water. He even managed to smile, as he shook and wobbled through the orgasm. It was clear to the young couple what was going on.

"You two are having too much fun," he said.

"Yep. That kinda fun could get you in trouble," she said.

"I'm in awe of you both," he said.

"Thu... thank you, uh... we're just, um... just enjoying the sun and the sea."

"Yeah, just enjoying something. That's for sure," she said.

Kait let go of Nick and moved to his side. Being shorter, the water was up to her chest. When she bobbed a little, her very perky breasts were visible. She smiled and recited her 'love quote.'

"Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."

She handed Nick his suit, making sure the exchange was clearly visible to the couple. Then she put her top back on and added a thought...

"This is a really nice spot. You are welcome to use it as you wish. We're going back to shore."

Back at the cabana they got some sun and refreshments. They took a long walk on the beach and then returned to their room. Later, they ordered room service for dinner. Afterwards, Kait indicated she needed some 'therapy'.

"Therapy?" Nick asked.

"Did you know menstrual cramps can be lessened by an orgasm? The endorphins released during orgasms reduce pain and increase feelings of relaxation. Sexual activity also shortens the length of a period."

"I know very little about menstruation."

"I used to have seriously painful cramping. I read about sexual activity and cramps and tried it. Now I masturbate every day during my period. Sometimes more than once."

"I masturbated every day before I met you and..."

"Ah, but that was recreational... not therapeutic."

"I could make an argument that it was necessary to relieve the sexual tension created by my lack of social contact with the opposite sex... until I met you, of course."

"I see... valid points. So, I suggest we both proceed with 'therapeutic' masturbation as a remedy to what ails us. We'll watch each other."

They moved the two upholstered chairs in the sitting area to face each other. She pushed them close enough together so that her foot could touch the other chair. They had already showered and were wearing robes, which they tossed on the bed. Kait had panties on and excused herself to the bathroom. She came back quickly, sans all clothing, and pulled a couple of things out of her bedside table.

She handed Nick some gel. In her other hand, she held a small vibrator. After putting some towels on the cushions, they each sat down. Nick had grown a boner as soon as he took his robe off. He gelled himself and handed the bottle to Kait. She put a small amount on her finger and rubbed it around her clitoral hood. She put her feet together between Nicks legs, which he spread further apart.

He began stroking himself casually and looked at Kait's tits. She saw his gaze and played with them, producing erect nipples quite quickly. She slid one of her feet under his ball sac and flexed her toes up to lift it. She loved the feel of his soft, slightly hairy flesh on her foot. She flexed her toes several times, bouncing his nuts lightly.

Nick had sped his hand up and down, which added to the floppiness of his balls. She pushed her foot further under him and felt around with her big toe to find his knot. He lifted slightly to facilitate her access. She found it, and briefly entertained a wicked thought about putting some lube on her toes. Instead, she just rested her foot there and he settled back down on top of it.

Kait turned the vibrator on and moved it around her clit. Clio emerged hard and fast. Kait moved the vibrator for more indirect stimulation. Nick found the placement of her toe stimulating. He rocked against it and moved his hand faster. Both gazed at their naked, self-pleasuring partner with lust and longing. The sexual tension grew quickly.

Men are visual creatures. Seeing Kait au naturel, openly indulging and delighting herself was heady stuff for this eighteen-year-old geek. It was live porn... but much better. He knew her. She was his and he was hers. They were sharing an intimate moment that isn't normally shared. He loved it. He most likely loved her. He came.

Kait was thoroughly captivated, watching Nick lusting after her. She thought about the way he felt in her, the thrill she had touching him, tasting him... His facial expression as he came. The smell of his cum and how it felt on her and in her. She was coming to orgasm, but she wanted to wait until he was finished. She wanted him to see her lose it.

When Nick orgasmed, he moved against her big toe. He realized he wanted to feel it inside him. The thought unnerved him briefly, but his thoughts instantaneously moved on to how everything felt so sexually hot. Despite the mini tussle his brain cells had over it, he did enjoy the feel of her toe against his knot. After covering his chest with cum, he opened his eyes.

Kait smiled back at him and repositioned the vibrator. Knowing he was watching did it for her. The orgasm came quickly. She rode the vibrator all the way through... until it was too much stimulation. She felt good. She opened her eyes and smiled at her lover.

"See how much better you feel?" she teased.

"And you don't need a prescription!"

...

Please take a moment to rate this story. I would also love to get some feedback through a comment. There will be several more chapters in this story. I hope you are enjoying Nick and Kait's journey.