All Comments on 'Love is No Sacrifice'

by 1writer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
kevswickkevswickalmost 13 years ago
Bravo!

Beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Finally

Finally a story told without haste, written by someone that has the gift of a writer. Well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful !!

Hope you can further this as they start their Life together.

Thoroughly enjoyable - Well Done You !!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
I second the motion for more of their story.

You could write about their further hardships and them overcoming it all. I'd love to read about them further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautifully written.

A lovely straightforward style of writing, and a convincing account of human emotions and motivation, reminiscent of Steinbeck.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A very sweet and well written story

A very good character build and the slow seduction of the reader into the tryst that was written perfectly.

I'll be watching for more from this author.

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 13 years ago
nice

very well told and such a love story , i want more like this

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 13 years ago
Lovely!

A very sweet love story well executed. Appreciate you taking your time to build the story and the tension up between then. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Tender and Sexy

I hardly ever leave comments, but I want to for this story. I too like the slow pace and build up of the story, but you have also achieved something very difficult. You have written a story both tender and sexy. It is not hard to imagine this tender and sensuous relationship will last a lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome Classic

it appeared to me as if i am watching some old classic films...

or perhaps a 50s era in modern times... lovely...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
it's nice when a boy's first fuck is his mother

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a gifted author. Young Eli is smart, as well as strong, a very fit specimen of healthy young manhood. He has never bothered with twats his own age, because there's only one twat he lusts for, the one up between his own mother's legs. He's hard around his mom, and of course mom notices and her motherly cunt tingles! Mothers love to see their virile manly boy hard in his pants---that hard on is a sign her son's all grown up, ready, willing, and VERY able to do his mommy lots of good with his big stiff prick. Mothers realize that their boy's got a pair of hot young balls that never quit. Their boy's balls just keep on producing that warm creamy semen that's sooo soothing when he spurts up his mother's mommy-cunt. A joy for every mom, and for every son his dearest dream come true---oh, man! unloading his balls up his own fucking birth canal! Any wonder the world's filling up with grinning young motherfuckers and their smiling contented son-fucked moms?

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970almost 11 years ago
Outstanding story!

I want to rave about the honest emotions the longing and love and sense of mutual support to the lovers you depict in this story!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

This is one of the most honest, tender, and beautiful mutually consensual incestuous love stories I have ever read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous