All Comments on 'Love is Not a Game'

by EenViezeVent

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyalmost 6 years ago
love it

great writing,great story.thanks for sharing.hope to see something new in the future

WeAreWhatWeHungerForWeAreWhatWeHungerForalmost 6 years ago
An amazing story

My hat is off to you, a well put-together story. Probably one of the best I've read on here. Please keep writing and posting......now to go through your back catalogue lol

AydanFioreAydanFiorealmost 6 years ago

Very few stories shoot to the top of my list, but this is one of them! A bit long for me, but absolutely worth the read. You really captured the passion that a mother and son would feel in the throes of their first fuck. Unbelievably hot. Thank you so much for this! <3

Steve1613Steve1613almost 6 years ago
Very good premise

Nice story line. Interesting and hot. One suggestion, though, get an editor or read your story again a few days after you wrote it. It will help you catch some of the issues. That is what I do.

TanhorsTanhorsalmost 6 years ago
Good, but not your best.

This story is good, but easily outdone by your other works. It felt a bit rushed, more errors then normal, and the dialogue was not up to your normal standards. That being said, if by anyone else but you none of this would be mentioned, it's still a good story, and we love that you use a single univers for the most part, though we'er beginning to think there's something in the water in that town.

Looking forward to whatever comes next,

Tanhors and family.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 6 years ago
A very yummy story!

And very well done! Thank you!

ksjediksjedialmost 6 years ago
AWESOME story

Really good story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pretty good... but

So i just want to say that my name is also kevin and im 20 years old lmao. That being said i tried to not let that bother me seeing as how close that description was to me. The spelling mistakes were slightly off putting but the point was taken and it was a very lovely story. Also it ended up doing its job so i cant complain too much xD. Just took awhile for me to get into it after seeing how the Kevin in the story has many similarities to myself. Being 20, a geek and such but, i got passed all that. I dont have a really close relationship with my own mother at all but i kinda desire something even semi-close to that (not exactly with my mother in this life but maybe in another life with a different mother)

1D9O5M91D9O5M9almost 6 years ago
Wonderful story!

Although I mostly read father/daughter and brother/sister stories however I love this!!

ratimomratimomover 5 years ago
Hot and Narrative

Wonderful hot and narrative mom son story. Given 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice story.

Very nice story. Write more son mom preg stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Video games???

I never had time for that, there was too much life to live to waste my time setting on my ass. I was out and about! Never learned to play cards either BORING!!! Get a fucking LIFE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I searched your story first for the words womb and cervix........

"She would feel him conquer her tight pussy and his cockhead kissing her cervix as he slammed against the door to her womb. He would be giving her the pounding she had needed for so long."

A cock C-A-N-N-O=T touch a womb or a cervix......... It is IMPOSSIBLE.........

I gave this story ONE STAR....

You need to write stories that are realistic, NOT BULL S***

AydanFioreAydanFioreover 5 years ago
More mom/son preggers stories please!

5 stars! I usually don't go for long stories, but this one pulled me in and didn't let go! Nothing is hotter than a young man's oedipal fantasy coming true while he not only gets to blast off inside his mother but also gets her explicit consent to impregnate her in the process!

SO HOT!

eurynom0seurynom0sover 5 years ago
lmao

A reply to: Anonymous 09/09/18

What in the flying fuck would you expect searching those words turn out to be? a grown man exiting a womb? It also boggles my mind on how you ended up in this category and expect what you think are "realistic" stories. gtfo

The story is lit tho. Added to faves.

jaccorjaccorover 5 years ago
I liked it but----

I enjoyed the story, however I think you ought to use the editorial help available to you on this site. It would make it easier to read straight through the story. I had to stop and figure out what you were trying to say. Please, do not stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVED THIS STORY AND FUCK All Y‘All HATERS

I loved this story. I have read thousands of mother/son incest stories and this was one of the best. Please write more like it. I love that the son gets the mother preggers. That is so hot. I love this story. I LOVED THIS STORY AND FUCK All Y‘All HATERS!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
really great read

glad i read this - and for pointing it out before i read the next "installment"!

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Loved it

You have a wonderful way of telling a story and this one was spectacular.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep Writing Please

Just ignore the haters as You cannot Please everyone .. Me I Liked this Story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

this is my first comment on this site, and i want to say only one word: brilliant!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not expected

Way too long build up, although author warned beforehand but build up dis not lead to expected encounter. The actual encounter details could be better. It felt like it slow burn led to quick sex, it could have been better word play during the encounter.

All 6 pages wasted.

DaikkennDaikkennover 3 years ago

I loved this one it has just right amount of feel good to it

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. The respect, devotion, and erotic passion displayed between mother and son was beautiful. Additionally, I liked this story because there was no animalistic rutting between mother and son. The romantic, sexual intimacy expressed in this story is how I imagine an incestual relationship would begin in real life. It made me feel good.

CtwistedpairCtwistedpairalmost 3 years ago

This was drawn out perfecty. Just as love making should be. The final climax is all the more powerful.

Very well done.😎

edjebredaedjebredaalmost 3 years ago

Prachtig, tranen en erotiek. Erggggg mooi. This story really touched me. Cant wait to read more of your work. Thanks.

Hornyguy1939Hornyguy1939over 2 years ago

Such a prefect written story with an awesome storyline. Kept my eyes glued to it, great story overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well done by all means indeed. A perfect 5 for sure. It's absolutely a story that could become real life for a mother and son to live out. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

I loved the story, the attractive nerdy part was a nice touch, as there are so many of those kinds of women out there. The one thing I found a bit distracting, however, was her continuing to call herself 'mommy' when her son was clearly never calling her that. He always used "mom", and she almost tried to revert him back into a little boy while they were having sex. She didn't really need to use that word. That may work for some, but her son (in the story) didn't really think of her as 'mommy' (which, for me, is a little boy term). Otherwise, the slow rise and culmination was spot on.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Really lovely story, loved it. Please write many more in the vein. Loved the baby, made it perfect. Thank you, Merry Christmas.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

I feel there’s a lot of unnecessary filler, which made it seem to drag on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was expecting anal. Some spanking on doggy style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Thanks

For no anal

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Very Kawaii und Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 1 year ago

Wonderful..5🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story you did a nice job on the way you brought a mother and son together but you should have continued with more and add Zoe to the mix and her son and there children together as a big family!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story every bit of it, loved how the love began between mother and son such a good love story but I wish you woold continue father until she has the baby and maybe another one!! I love a story when there's babies that come into the story I think it shows the true love for mother and son!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved the story, however, I believe there was a missed opportunity. I think both of them should have grappled with the "morality" of their love for each other a bit more than they did. It felt like it was a little more than a passing note, and not a question needing to be answered.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Damn I wanna find a hot nerdy gamer girl mom. They sound awesome :)

I figured Zoe and her son were in a relationship; the ending confirms it. I wonder if any of the other gamer moms are in one. A second part would be nice.

DawnRider95DawnRider955 months ago

That's some good stuff right there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEenViezeVent@EenViezeVent
Just here to read and write if given the time. For those complaining about grammatical errors: Just deal with it. And yes, I've had help from editors coming from this site before, but due to some untrustworthy moments with a few of them I won't be asking for any assistance an...