Love is Not Blind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I had to feel him. I was impatient. I reached down to his pyjama drawstrings. "Let me touch you there Nayan, let me feel you, I need you," I cried.

"I may cum too soon, your body is sensuality personified."

"I don't mind, we have lots of time and I can wait." My voice sounded plaintive, almost pleading.

I pulled his pyjamas down. I had read about this, I had even watched on a couple of occasions some pornography, but I was not prepared for what I just saw. He looked huge, and scary, in the light that was filtering through the open door from the living room to the bedroom, but as I gripped it, it felt manageable. It was hard and stiff, yet its surface had a springy feel and it looked beautiful.

I pulled back on the skin and the very wet pinkish purple head glistened in the low light as it reared itself, and I opened my mouth and swallowed him.

I wanted to see myself, my bee stung lips around his beautiful cock, but that would have to wait for another time.

"Sweetheart," he groaned, "this is divine, I am going berserk".

It warmed my heart and of course my pussy, that I was able to pleasure him, I loved him so intensely. Then I started to flick my tongue on his member. I tried taking him a little more deeper and it felt good, so I ventured yet some more. I did not want to gag, so I stopped where I felt comfortable and stroked him with my fist, even as my tongue danced around the head.

I felt some faint convulsions in my fist and I knew he was cumming. "I am going to keep him in my mouth," I resolved, not knowing what to expect and kept moving my fists and my tongue.

And then I felt the flood. On my tongue, on my gums, on the roof of my mouth, on the insides of my cheeks. It took me a while, even as he pulsated inside, to figure out his taste. I pulled my mouth out, flipped over and flopped on top of him. My mouth was full, and I slowly swallowed, letting it go down my throat in small gulps.

Nayan was just heaving, muttering 'I love you' repeatedly as I kissed him. "How do you find your taste?" I asked him.

He was just lost. Then I got it. It was the taste of tender coconut water, quite sweet but not fully towards the sweet end, a bit towards the salty side. And the texture was a more watery version of the soft tender coconut kernel that one scrapes out eats after one has drunk the water.

Then he turned a bit and held me tight. "Reshmi darling, you are just awesome."

"Yes, I am, but what do you taste like?"

"I can't figure it out but I was wishing earnestly what I don't want to taste like and now I know I don't taste like that."

"And pray what is that?"

"Fish!"

"Oh my god Nayan, is this your sense of humour or your sense of caring?"

"Will you just hold me tight and kiss me Reshmi?"

As we kissed, lying side by side, Nayan worked my pyjamas and my panties down and his hands started to caress my legs, from my knees upward. His strokes were light, gentle and long. As time flew by, they grew longer and were slower. They always started at the knee, sometimes this knee, sometimes that, and the ending got closer and closer to my pussy lips. Then he bent down towards my breasts and took a nipple in his mouth. I have beautiful perky globes, and they defy gravity, probably because of the chest exercises that I do. The nipple responded instantly, he held it there, ran his tongue all over and around it and bit it gently. Then he shifted his attention to the other.

As I let the sensations on my breasts overwhelm me, I felt his hands testing the waters of my wet pussy. He was caressing my pussy lips and using the tip of his forefinger to ascertain the pliability of my membrane.

"You really are a devil, you had me there," I whispered, pulling his hair.

"I told you, my basic qualification is in Physics, I was checking out the elasticity, trying to calculate the Young's Modulus and the Shear Modulus."

"You creep, the next time I grab your cock I will prove Hooke's Law wrong."

"You are so funny!"

He worked his left hand under my shoulder to hold me close, and his right hand searched for my clitoris.

"Where is my veiled lady?" he mumbled.

I reached down and helped him find her. His hands were gentle and the lower part of my body soon started to rock to a rhythm. I had touched myself many a time there when I needed to bring myself to an orgasm and it always took me some time. But when it is the touch of the man you adore, the pleasure centres of the brain too are in a hurry to light up. I bit into his shoulder as I came explosively.

But Nayan rose up, and fumbled his way down till his lips could replace his finger. "Just lie back, let me love you my way," he said.

His tongue felt exquisitely delightful and I came once, a small orgasm and a few moments later, a big one followed as I held his hair and pushed his face deeper into my groin.

"I am going to make love to you, Reshmi, stop me if it hurts too much."

"Nayan, I have a high pain threshold and I will do my best, but you must stop when I say so, because that is the maximum I can bear."

He nodded, and kissed me. "I love you Reshmi" he whispered. I prepared myself for the act, pulling up my knees, as he gently rubbed his erect cock on the slit, keeping his finger there to guide him. I reached down with my right hand to help him along, when he suddenly thrust and thrust hard he did! I literally felt the rip, followed by a searing pain. I bit my lip as his cock travelled all the way in. I could feel its length in my passage.

His movements stopped and I felt his hand caressing my cheek. My love was feeling for my tears, but there were none. The pain was now a dull throb, not even a gasp had escaped my lips, though I could feel myself bleeding.

"Reshmi, love, are you okay? Did I hurt you? Say something darling, are you okay?"

"Oh my god, he can't see me, that is why he is so worried," I heard myself screaming inwardly.

"You were beautiful my love, I whispered as I tightened my arms around his back and my legs around his hips."

"I think I can feel you bleeding, love, shall I pull out? I am so sorry my love, I won't be able to see the laceration. Are you hurting still?"

"Wait a few minutes, I think it will stop. Your love for me is very strong, Nayan, this was a lot easier than I had anticipated."

"You love me too, your mind accepted me. The body had no option but to respond accordingly."

After a while, everything felt normal. I gave a small upward thrust. There was no pain or irritation. I tried a few more, as he just stayed put, rigidly inside me. He locked his lips on to mine, and as I thrust my tongue into his mouth, he thrust into me. It worked as a communication tool between us. The speed and frequency of my tongue thrusting into his mouth was synchronised to his cock thrusting into my pussy. And then we were riding together, a beautiful joyous wave of a trip. I opened my eyes, his were closed, and I kissed his face and ran my fingers through his hair. His arms held me tight, his broad chest pressed against my plump breasts. I was panting now and moaning rather loudly.

I came rather abruptly, without any warning, one moment I was thrusting and feeling his thrusts and the next moment my pussy was pulsating and vibrating. "Shall I pull out Reshmi?" He cried.

"No!" I screamed, "I am good, I won't get pregnant now, cum in me, I want you in me."

His pace quickened and our lips locked and his love juices spurted into me. The momentum was great and he kept thrusting for a while, and finally we just melded into each other's arms.

We lay for a while, running our fingers through each other's hair, and our fingers were wet with sweat. Finally he pulled himself out, rolled over next to me, pulled me close and placed one leg over my hips and his lips sought my ear. He whispered, "I love you my Reshmi."

I got up slowly. He was solicitous. "Are you still hurting?" I felt around for the box of tissues, pulled out some and placed them in his hands and picked some more and plugged myself with it. Then I steeped into the bathroom.

In a while, I stepped out, I was clean and refreshed and there were no damages. The bleeding had stopped long before. He was sitting on the bed, having wiped himself with the tissues.

"Come with me, let me see if you are okay" I pulled him into the bathroom, sat him on the closet and used the health faucet to spray him and used some soap to remove the streaks of red. Soon he was clean, there were no stains of mine or his own on him.

I looked at the sheet. Yes, it was stained, maybe a tablespoon of blood in a couple of blotches. I folded the sheet and kept it in the corner. I would have to put it through the wash in my apartment as Vimala would be here in the morning and I didn't want any embarrassment.

He took out a first aid box from the top drawer and felt around till he found a tube of soothing antiseptic cream. I didn't think it was necessary but he insisted. I let him apply the ointment on me, I could not decide if it was his fingers or the cream that felt so good. But feel good, it did.

"I feel I am a different woman now, Nayan," I said, "there was a thick tissue that was part of me and it is gone now. I feel kind of possessed by an intense feeling of passion, a passion that I want to transfer to you somehow."

He pulled me to him and covered me completely with his body, placed his cheek against mine and buried part of his face in my hair. I felt like I was in a cocoon, separated from this cosmos and in a universe of my own.

We lay like this silently for a while, repeatedly taking each others names, interspersed with endearments, many of them words we were just making up and forgetting the next moment.

Then I wriggled out from his arms, went hunting for my phone and set the alarm for 5 AM. "Let us be out on our walk before Vimala lands up," I said. He grinned, and then he gathered me in his arms again.

It was nice cool weather. I pulled the covers over us and I cradled his head on my shoulder.

"Thank you my silky Reshmi, for giving me so much." He whispered.

"Thank you for making me yours, my love, tomorrow evening, after we are back from work, we start planning our future together."

Family Matters

*******************

If Vimla suspected anything, she didn't show it. Around lunch time, he called me. I stepped out of my office to take his call.

"Love you sweetheart," I said.

"Love you too, are you okay?"

"Not really, I am missing you."

We talked a bit, and promised each other we will be back home as soon as possible.

After dinner, we sat on the couch, holding hands.

"Let's do the easy part first, we need to break this news to Auntie, Uncle and Su. I think we should talk to them face to face, not on the phone." I said.

"Yes, let us go over on Friday evening, we can get back on Sunday late afternoon."

"I will talk to my parents this week. I have casually mentioned to them earlier that I have a nice neighbour and friend, but they do not know that you are differently abled. I was thinking, next month we have the Durga Puja holidays, and that is the most important festival for us Bengalis. I could tell them that I am bringing you over for the festival. They will immediately suspect something, but I think we can take it from there.

Ma will rant a bit, Baba is more cool, but once they see how independent and self sufficient you really are, they should come around."

"What happens if they don't come around, Reshmi?"

"They will, I am confident, but my plan B is this. I will set a date for them to accept us as a couple and extend their blessings, after that, we are both consenting adults, I am marrying you and no one can stop me."

"Family is important, Reshmi."

"I promise you Nayan, they will come around, either now, or after we are married or after they get to see their first grandchild. Beyond that, all we can take consolation is that we did our best."

"My fiery, feisty Reshmi, you are the throbbing of my heart."

"My handsome romantic Nayan, don't you want to check if the salve you applied so lovingly last night has done its job?"

To put it simply and succinctly, it was a night filled with moans, groans, screams and squeals. We also woke up late and Vimla who had let herself in for her chores was grinning all the while as we got ready for work.

I called up Auntie, and after a few initial pleasantries, asked her if both of us could come over and spend the weekend with them. She was pleased and wanted to know if there were any specific dishes that we wanted her to make for us.

"Auntie, the three of you make us very happy, so we just want to spend a few happy moments with you all," I said, hoping that the statement was cryptic enough for what we eventually wanted to announce.

As planned, Farhan came with the car and we drove down on Friday evening. After the usual hugs and smiles, we sat down to dinner. Auntie had made this huge bowl of fruit salad, and we decided that we will all sit down in the living room and chat for a while as we enjoyed our dessert.

Su and I were kneeling at opposite ends of the centre table, ladling out generous helpings of the fruit into smaller bowls, when Su remarked,

"Mom, these two are upto some trick or prank, I can feel it."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because every now and then, they are smiling and grinning like lunatics who have escaped from an asylum."

"Hmmm, now that you mention it, both of them also seem to be glowing with happiness. What's up guys, what are you up to? Reshmi, you've been promoted at work? Nayan, any new developments in your PhD?"

"Su, can you sit next to Mom and Dad?" Nayan asked.

Su pretended to be exasperated and sat next to Uncle. Nayan, moved across carefully and knelt near them on the carpet. I came forward and knelt next to him and placed my chin on Auntie's knee and looked up at her.

"Mom, Dad, Su..." he paused, "Can Reshmi and I get married?"

For about 5 seconds, there was a stunned silence. And then with a whoop, all three of them pounced on us, laughing.

"Then Auntie started crying, and so did Su, they hugged me tightly."

"Just ask Dad and Su what I told them after we saw you off last Sunday,"

Dad spoke. "Mom said either both of you are in love or on the verge of falling in love. I was worried, much as I wanted it to be true, I didn't want to raise expectations. But as always, she turned out to be right."

Then he turned to me, "Welcome to the family my child, I promise you, we will give you immense love and respect here."

I felt like crying too, this happiness was really too much to gulp in one shot. So I picked up the bowls of fruit salad and started handing them over to each of them one by one.

Nayan and I explained to them that the next step was to talk to my parents and that I wanted Nayan to accompany me to their place for the forthcoming Durga Puja festival.

"Once you do that," Auntie said, "Dad, Su and I will formally meet your parents and ask for your hand for our handsome boy." Then she stepped into her bedroom and was back after a few minutes with an elegant gold necklace, set with pearls and rubies.

"I had two of these made some time ago, one for Su and one for my prospective daughter-in-law. This is yours Reshmi and may your relationship with Nayan be as pure as the pearl and as passionate as the ruby."

She placed this around my neck and I hugged her. Then I stepped up to Nayan, took his hands and placed them on my necklace for him to see.

Later, as I was walking towards my room, I heard a low whistle. I turned around to find Su grinning at me. "You are not our guest to occupy the guest room, shouldn't you be with my brother, my dear bhabhi?"

"Would that be appropriate here and now, Su?" I asked.

"Well, I am sure both of you are not sleeping in separate apartments now, are you?"

"But..."

"Come with me, I will conduct you to your true love. Don't worry, Mom and Dad will be fine with it, in fact they will be delighted. And by the way, both of you are dazzling, I can see the love hormones have kicked in."

Then her eyes became soft. "I know I don't have to tell you this, but I just feel like I must. Take care of my brother Reshmi, he is a very beautiful and good human being."

"Not just your brother, Su, your father, mother and you too. I have signed up for a package deal and I really love you all."

The Blessings of the Goddess

***************************************

The days passed by. Though we had two apartments, we were always together, almost as if I had moved in with Nayan. We were like just any other couple in love. I was slowly working on my parents, telling them more about the friend I was bringing home for the holidays.

Ma asked me if he was just a friend or if I was serious about him, for I had never brought over a male friend home. I told her that we are very fond of each other, and how important it was for both of us to have the blessings of the family to move forward in the relationship.

"When you meet him, you will immediately see that he is different Ma," I said, "and as you get to know him, both you and Baba will see how that difference makes him unique."

A day before the start of the festival season, we boarded the flight to my parent's place.

As we sat down, Nayan folded his cane and I placed it temporarily inside the small backpack that I was carrying.

"It has been a long time since I have flown," he said as he fumbled with the seatbelt. I clipped it on and snuggled up to him for a short flight.

The flight landed early, and I put in place a meticulous plan that I had devised to soften the shock when my parents realise he is blind. And I did this without letting Nayan know, so that he remains his natural self.

I slung on my backpack, picked up both our suitcases from the baggage carousel, and linked my right arm to his left. He put his cane, which is normally in his left hand, in his pocket and started wheeling his suitcase with his right hand, as I grabbed my suitcase in my left.

This was similar to the way we walked in the mornings or whenever we went out, and Nayan trusts me completely. With confident strides we moved towards the exit, talking about some irrelevant stuff, when I sighted Ma and Baba a little away from the exit. I gently held Nayan back, he stopped, I released his arm, waved to them and linked my arm to his again and we walked forward.

I reached them, hugged them both as Nayan stood beside me, and then I introduced him to them.

"Ma, Baba, this is Nayan"

As he smiled and folded his palms in a 'Namaste', Ma said,

"You have beautiful eyes and your name suits you."

"Thank you Auntie," and he extended his hand. Ma took it.

"Welcome to Hyderabad," said Dad, Nayan turned towards him with a 'Namaste' and extended his hand. Baba grasped it with both of his.

Till now, no one realised that Nayan was operating only with his ears. Baba took my suitcase, Ma took my backpack from me. I took Nayan's suitcase and linked my right arm to his left once again. Ma looked at me and raised an eyebrow, the question was simply, "Why are you hanging on to him like a kid?" I winked at her, which was as ambiguous a response as any.

"The car is parked in the first bay of the parking lot, can we walk it?" asked Dad.

"Sure Sir," said Nayan as I steered him down the winding sloping ramp that lead to the parking lot.

After the luggage was loaded into the boot, I opened the rear door and let Nayan in. No one noticed that he was feeling his way into the car, and I sat down beside him. Ma sat in the front and Baba started to drive.

Nayan pulled out his phone switched it on and asked my parents, "Uncle, Auntie, I need to call my parents to tell them we have reached. Mom tends to worry when I travel." Then he whispered to Siri, and Siri responded with a "Connecting Mom,"