Love is Where You Find It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time, they finally got the message. All I could do was sit back in the chair I was in and mumble, under my breath. 'fucking lawyers'

I think they finally understood that I was through.

"We'll be in touch when we need you for their trial."

"Oh, so I can tell you the same shit?"

I just got up and walked out.

Nearly four weeks later, I was called as a prosecution witness against those two drug dealers.

PRELIMINARY HEARING:

Prosecutor: Mrs. Harris, could you tell the court about the evening in question?

Me: Yes, and I'm back to being Ms Chambers. As the report states, these two told me they were there to collect what my husband owed them. When they started to beat my door down, I called the police.

I answered a few more questions, then the defense lawyer started. I didn't catch his name, but I gave him the name, Sammy Sleaze. That's what he looked like to me.

Lawyer: Can you tell this court of your involvement in your husband's cocaine business?

Me: Absolutely none.

Lawyer: Are you trying to tell this court that you had no knowledge of his dealings with these two defendants?

Me: That's what I already said. Do I need to speak slower, for you?

Lawyer: I'll ask one more time. What was your involvement in your husband's dealing with these two defendants?

Me: A b s o l u t e l y N O N E!! But I did kill JFK!!

Judge: That's enough sarcasm, Ms Chambers. And counselor, move on, or sit down!

I think I got my point across. As I sat back down, I noticed the court reporter sort of grinning at me, and mouthing 'JFK! too funny'

I should tell you about this court reporter. Probably 5'9' or so, not to be confused with a runway model, with nearly a crew cut, her hair was so short. Plus the fact that I could see tattoos on her neck and the backs of both hands. I was betting there were many more, that I could only guess which body parts they covered.

For the next two full days, I was required to attend this hearing, just in case any further testimony was required. Each time our eyes would meet, I thought I would see her wink at me.

Jeez, Betty, calm down! She's just being nice.

As this case finally was forwarded on for trial I left, hoping I wouldn't be called as a witness.

Just as I reached the elevator, I heard a nice female voice singing, 'I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy', the opening line from the 1974 song by Eric Clapton.

Turning to see the court reporter walking toward me, smiling.

"Deanna Smith, and I'm so happy to finally learn who killed Kennedy!"

Laughing, we shook hands, and went down to the ground floor.

"On a serious note, Betty, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive your late husband. As a recovering addict, I know what any narcotic addiction can do to anyone."

With that statement, we left in different directions, with me breaking into a smile.

One night, about three weeks later, while cleaning out some of Bud's things in our home office, I ran across an envelope under a pile of old papers.

Opening it up, I found a handwritten note in Bud's handwriting.

"Dear Betty, if you are reading this, I'm in deep shit, or dead. I cannot tell you how sorry I am for the things I've done. First, please know that I've never cheated on you. My mistress turned out to be that nasty white powder. I thought if I tried it once, I'd be over my wondering. We all know how wrong that was. When you feel like it, look around our 'favorite spot' as I've left you and our girls a little something.

With all my love, forever. Bud."

After having a good cry, I sat back and wondered if whatever he left us could be more trouble than it might be worth.

Each morning for the next week, I'd get up, get my girls off to school, and sit and wonder if I wanted to find what he left me.

I'd go sit in our back yard, staring at the small Douglas fir tree that we planted the day we moved into this house. When I started looking around the base, I noticed just the slightest difference in some of he grass.

I moved my hand around and felt a large clump of sod move. I lifted it up and felt a metal box. Lifting it out, and dusting it off, I saw a combination lock.

The first number I tried, was our anniversary, and voila! It opened, showing me about three dozen envelopes. I opened the first, and saw a fairly thick stack of money. Both hundreds and fifties. Each envelope seemed to be the same.

I gathered them up, put them back in the box and took it inside my house.

Each envelope I counted, I labeled with the dollar amount. I just didn't know what to do about this pile of cash.

As I sat, thinking what to do, my phone rang, with the Caller ID from a Nevada area code.

PHONE CONVERSATION:

Me: Hello.

Caller: Ms Chambers?

Me: Yes, who.is this?

Caller: My name doesn't matter. Please answer me a question.

Me: If I can.

Caller: I have two employees telling me your late husband stole about six hundred thousand dollars from me. Were you aware of that?

Me: I was made aware that money might be owed to somebody, but you have the total way wrong.

Caller: Do I?

Me: Yes, sir.

Caller: Do tell.

Me: I found a box with money in it, that I know isn't mine.

Caller: Can you tell me how much?

Me: I counted it twice, and came up with $228,500. Not the $600,000 you were told.

Caller: Can I trust you?

Me: Yes, tell me where to meet you, and I'll give it back. I don't want it around.

Caller: Tell me, Ms Chambers, can you use that money?

Me: Yes, very much so.

Caller: Are you being truthful about the amount?

Me: On my daughter's lives, yes.

Caller: If you are being that honest, I'm going to let you keep it, but I might call you back, to see how you are using it. Don't piss it away, because I'll come up there and take it back. Do you understand?

Me: (Softly crying) Yes, and I honestly don't know how to thank you. Are you going to tell me your name?

Caller: Just call me John Beresford Tipton. Look it up, and good luck.

Click.

I just sat there staring at my phone, wondering if this was some sort of prank. I went to my computer and searched for this name.

Here's what I found. From 1955 through 1960, there was a TV show called The Millionaire, where this guy would give people a million bucks, out of the blue. His name was John Beresford Tipton!

Just as I dropped my girls off at school, I got a call from Detective Jordan telling me the two guys who were awaiting trial were murdered overnight in their jail cells.

Oh my fucking goodness! Did my telling this mystery man about how much money I found get these two idiots killed? Nope, I reasoned, their lying to a very dangerous man did that.

Now all I had to do was be very smart on how I used this money.

I also had to try to get out of my house for something other than being a delivery person, and personal shopper for my daughters.

Over the next few weeks, I did start my plan on how to use this money.

I also received a very interesting call one Friday morning. It was from Deanna Smith, the court reporter.

"If I'm not being too forward, would you like to go to a local Karaoke bar with me, tonight?"

"Um, are you asking me out on a date?"

"No, silly, I want to find out how you shot JFK about thirty some years before you were born!"

Laughing, i told her I'd go, but wanted her to know I wasn't gay.

"I'll pick you up at 7, and please don't dress like an old lady," she said, laughing.

I called my neighbor's daughter, to babysit, and lucked out. Now, all I had to do was try and enjoy myself. Dressing in a nice skirt, just about to the knee, with an off-white blouse, that I hadn't worn in years, but now, with two kids, it did need a bra. What little I had did droop just a bit. I hope I wouldn't look out of place.

When I opened my door, this wasn't the court reporter I'd seen over those many days in court. First, the pants she was wearing looked to be spray painted on her fairly round butt. Her blouse had the first three buttons undone, and her C or D cup boobs, were not encumbered by a bra. I just grinned, telling her she was braver than me, and we left, both giggling like school girls

Getting to this very noisy club, Deanna seemed to know quite a few people there. I knew absolutely nobody. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I spot Detective Jordan, who just nodded at the two of us.

After some dance music, that I just stood and enjoyed, the first singer stepped to the mic, and it was that cop! Now I was wondering if he thought he was a singer, being a large black man, but when he broke out with the 1970, Edwin Starr song, War, perfectly, I just stood there, with my jaw hanging down.

If that shocked me, what happened next blew my mind.

He came over to us, gave me a brotherly peck on the cheek, and took Deanna in his arms and kissed her in a not so brotherly way.

With my jaw resting on my chest, Deanna looks me in the eye and says, "Betty, this is David Jordan, my ex husband, and the father of our two kids"

Oh, my fucking goodness. Not only wasn't I aware she had two kids, even though her boobs suggested this, she never mentioned this relationship with the cop on my husband's case.

For the rest of the night, we danced together, talked like we were old friends, and found out more about each other.

She already knew about my two girls, now six and a half, and just over five. I was a bit shocked to learn she had a sixteen year old son, and a fifteen year old daughter.

She did tell me how young she was when her kids were born.

When I asked about a teenager and a cop getting together, she explained that David wasn't a cop back then, but a gang banger. He reformed his life before Deanna did.

Just as I didn't think I could be shocked anymore, David walked over to our table, with his date. She looked very feminine, but when she sat next to me, and we were talking, I got to thinking something wasn't right. Even though I didn't say a word, Josina took one of my hands, and slid it up inside her very short skirt and placed it right on a very solid six or seven inch cock!

Whispering in my ear, she said, "surprised?"

I was stunned, and just nodded. Both Deanna and David had smiles from ear to ear.

"Betty, you should see the look on your face. Yes, both of us realized we were gay, coming out of our recovery. And, yes, we are still good friends, and, no, neither of them want to use their manhoods on you, or me!"

Stunned doesn't even come close to describing my reaction. David looked as masculine as anyone I'd ever seen. With the four of us talking like we were all long time friends, I soon felt Deanna's hand holding mine, and I didn't mind at all.

When she asked me to dance, and it was Marvin Gaye singing, 'Let's Get It On' I started to balk.

"Come on Boop, I'm not going to rape you on the dance floor."

No, but with those very sexy lyrics, and her body pressed up to mine, I had a hard time catching my breath. Her hips were pressing into my backside, so close, that if she'd had a cock, it would have been up my ass. By the time Marvin finished his song, Deanna's hands were loosely holding my boobs, and my nipples had to have grown to nearly an inch in length.

To say I was both hot and bothered was the understatement of the year. Standing together on the dance floor, she took my face in her soft hands and kissed me ever so softly. My entire body felt as if it were melting.

Coming up for air, I whispered, that I was a little embarrassed. When she asked me why, we both just smiled and hugged each other.

Saying goodnight to David and Josina, we started walking out to Deanna's car. Sitting in the front seat, next to her, she noticed how quiet I was.

"Does your silence mean you didn't have a good time?"

"Um, no, it means I have a bunch of things I need to think about, but, I do want you to know how much I truly enjoyed myself, tonight."

"Just so you know, I'm going to walk you to the door. I'm going to kiss you goodnight. Just possibly, I'll let you grope my body, but I don't think you're ready for me to spend the night. Correct?"

"OK. OK. Maybe. And you're right."

Standing on my front porch, I did let her take my face in her hands and kiss me as sensuously as I'd ever been kissed. I did get really brave and put one hand on her breast, and very gently rub its nipple.

"Betty, do you think we might do this again?"

"Yes, but how about we get together and meet each other's kids?"

"That's fine with me, just pick a day."

With another very deep kiss, that ended with one of her hands rubbing one of my nipples, she slowly started walking down my stairs. As she turned back to me, I raised my shirt flashing my braless boobs, having pulled my bra down.

With a very naughty wink, I went in my house, and she left to go back to hers.

Not twenty minutes later, I get a text from her telling me not to wait very long.

The following weekend, the three of us went to visit Deanna and her two teenagers. Driving over to their house, I kept thinking to myself, this should be very interesting.

Having her door opened by David, Jr, standing next to Daniela, both spitting images of their parents, we went inside.

Both kids were very exited to learn about us, and after telling them both a bit about myself, they went to a playroom with my girls to play some sort of board game, my girls loved.

Sitting next to each other, we just looked at each other, for a few minutes, before I started.

"Deanna, let me tell you I thought of about fifty good reasons not ro come over, tonight, and only one reason to come. That one reason was to see if we could sit like we are, and not rip each other's clothes off, and fuck each other silly."

"Wow, Betty Boop, you don't beat around the bush, do you?"

"Just so you know, Bud used to call me that, and I don't mind it if you do, too. And, no, I try to be as up-front as possible."

Sitting around the dinner table, just talking, out of the blue, Cassady says, "Mrs. Smith, are you and our mom going to be girlfriends?"

Talk about being blindsided!

"First off, please call me Deanna, and there is a chance that we just might do just that."

"Oh, OK, and its fine with us if you are gay. It really doesn't matter, as long as mom is happy."

We just looked at each other, wondering how this six and a half year old and a five year old got so worldly. Wow!

Just about the time I was thinking of packing up my two girls and heading for home, we noticed them both sound asleep on a couch in the playroom.

Daniela whispered something to her mother, who told her to ask me.

"Betty, is it OK if we have your girls sleep on a futon in my room, and you all can stay here, tonight."

Oh, shit, I thought.

"I promise to be a lady in every sense of the word," Deanna whispered.

Taking a few deep breaths, I looked Deanna in the eyes and nodded my OK.

Getting my girls changed and into some way too big shirts Daniela had, they were very excited to have this sleepover with this wonderful teenager.

Just sitting in the living room, Deanna took my hands in hers and told me she was very surprised at her daughter's offer, and if I was uncomfortable, one of us could sleep on the couch.

"I'm fairly certain I'd like to stay, but if I'm too uncomfortable, will you respect my wishes?"

"Of course, sweetie."

Sighing a few times, we just sat on her sofa, with my head on her shoulder. Once, she kissed the top of my head.

Grinning, we both heard all three girls giggling, like they were already best friends. This was something my girls desperately needed. They needed interaction with kids other than the ones they saw every day at school.

Deanne also told me, her daughter talked about having my two overnight, ever since we decided on this dinner.

This really got me thinking about becoming one family. I just had to get over the fact, she was a girl. And gay. Did I mention she was a girl?

Getting up and walking towards her bedroom, she just put one arm around me, trying to make me comfortable. Arriving in her bedroom, I quietly asked to use her bathroom, first. She gave me a tee shirt to wear to sleep, and gave me all the time I needed.

Finally moving back to her bedside, wearing a tee shirt that came down below my knees, looking anything other than sexy, I sat on the edge of her bed.

"You know we can't get much sleep sitting way down there, Betty."

Moving down towards the head of her bed, I just smiled at her and whispered a good night.

Laying on my side, wondering all the what ifs, I felt her hand very lightly rubbing one of my shoulders. I tried telling myself that I hated that feeling, but knew how wrong I was, sensing a wetness in my panties.

I must have sighed a bit too loud, when her hand slid over my shoulder and down the front of my chest. When her fingertips touched my nipple, I thought I'd pass out.

"I'll give you an hour to knock that off, you sex fiend!"

Her silent answer was to cup my boob, causing my entire body to shiver. Along with her hand on my very excited breast, she started nibbling on my earlobe.

Her second hand started on my other breast, as my breathing started to increase, with each additional caress.

I turned to face her, and mouthed for her to have patience. I leaned in and gave her lips a very soft kiss. It took a fraction of a second to return my kiss, with one of her own. Along with her rubbing both nipples, my body was starting shake.

I started thinking that my concerns about doing just this thing, might have been unfounded. With our kissing each other deeper, and her hands caressing my little, saggy boobs, I made the enormous move, and slipped one hand inside her tee shirt, and started rubbing one of her very aroused nipples.

Removing the rest of our clothes, she started kissing her way down my body. When her tongue touched the top of my cunt lips, I nearly passed out. When two of her fingers entered my soaking wet core, I nearly screamed, but muffled it with my forearm.

As her tongue, mouth and fingers were all working their magic, my body was shaking, uncontrollably.

My first orgasm might have been the strongest one in my entire life. Laying next to my new lover, I was having a hard time catching my breath. It didn't help that she had both arms around me with our naked bodies touching in the most intimate areas.

"Are you OK, B Boop?"

All I could do was nod my assent.

"Would you be terribly upset if I couldn't do those things for you, right away?"

"Not by a long shot, sexy lady."

"Wow, its been a while since anyone has called me sexy."

Finally calming down enough to get some sleep, I was surprised to actually sleep, until we both heard my girls running around upstairs, until both Deanna's kids quieted them down.

I had to apologize for how early they were up, but Deanna reminded me that her two weren't that much older that she forgot.

All during breakfast, nobody said a word about our sleeping together. While we were cleaning up and my two were back playing, Daniela came up to me and thanked me for putting a smile back on her mother's face.

As I was getting my girls ready to go back to my place Deanna just held me and told me we would take this as slow, or fast as I wanted.

Not five minutes after getting my two calmed down, my phone rang.

CONVERSATION:

Hello.

How did you enjoy your evening with the court reporter?

Dead silence on my part.

Don't worry, Betty, I'm not judging you, by any means.

Um, it was OK. Or maybe a bit better than OK.

Are you taking care of your money?

Yes. Do I have to give you a full accounting?

Absolutely not. it's yours, and I won't ever butt in, unless you start doing dumb shit stuff with it. OK?

OK, Mr. Tipton.

Good night Ms Chambers.

Click.

Jesus, how did he know where I spent last night?