Love is Where You Find It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next two weeks, I was very busy with work, as was Deanna. We did talk every night, and she did ask if I was avoiding her. When I told her what I was thinking, I sensed her excitement through the phone.

I asked if her kids could babysit, and keep them overnight, and just maybe we could go back to that Karaoke place, again.

"Are you 100% certain, Betty?"

"Is 95% good enough?"

"Its a date. As a matter of fact, both my kids asked if they could do just that very thing. I've got to tell you, they really enjoy having your little ones around."

Getting ready Saturday evening, I was looking for something a little more daring to wear, and found some things that turned my face bright red when I looked in the mirror.

I found a very short, black leather skirt, a tiny black thong, and a bright red halter top, to be worn braless.

When Deanna picked me up, you should have seen both our faces when I opened my door.

With the exception of her wearing higher heels, we were dressed almost identical. And, no, we didn't discuss our attire, before deciding what to wear.

"God damn, you look good enough to eat, B Boop."

"Jeez, look in the mirror, you foxy lady."

Off we went, arm in arm, both thinking about what was going to transpire.

Getting to the Karaoke bar, we met some of the people we partied with the weeks prior to this visit. Yes, both David and Josina were there, too.

Both Deanna and I thought Josina looked sexier than both of us.

"Do you realize her boobs are far firmer than both of ours?" I said.

"Boop, I'd much rather play with yours than hers, I hope you know."

Saying this, she took me in her arms and gave me a very long, sensual kiss. We just stood there, kissing, when I felt her hands gripping my butt, and flexing her fingers. I was already starting to shake.

Taking a break, she nibbled at my lower lip with both of hers.

"Are we going to find a seat, some time soon, before we both fall over each other."

"What a killjoy, Betty."

Finding a seat, we were joined by her ex and his girlfriend.

"Wow, to two don't fuck around, do you?" Josina asked, with a wicked little grin.

For the next five minutes, or so, we just stared at each other.

"Do you think if we dance with each other you'll leave my clothes on?" I asked.

"Do you really want me to leave them on?"

I just gave her a look, that meant there's a time and place for such things.

The evening proved to be a lot of fun. We danced, watched David do a few Karaoke tunes, and danced. I danced with Josina, after she asked me. On the dance floor, dancing to a slow song, she surprised me with her question.

"Are you and Deanna going to be a couple? I'm asking because after she and David went their separate ways, she had a couple of really shitty girlfriends, and both of us don't want that to happen again."

As we ended our dance, she leaned into me and gave me a very nice, soft kiss.

"Hmm, nice, but David is way better!" she grinned

With that, I lightly punched her shoulder, with her telling me I hit like a girl.

We both returned to our table, laughing. After catching our breath, and chatting for a while, Deanna pulled me out from our table onto the dance floor.

During the second slow song in a row, she was standing behind me, grinding her hips into my ass and fondling my boobs inside my halter. I was on the verge of cuming right there, when she lightly squeezed both nipples, at the same time.

The music was loud enough that nobody paid any attention to my orgasmic scream.

Turning to face each other, we stood very still, kissing each other, and checking each other's tonsils with our tongues.

"I'm so turned on, if I wasn't a lady, I'd drag you into the ladies room and fuck your brains out."

I just stood looking up into Deanna's eyes, holding on to her, so I wouldn't fall down. I whispered into her ear that I thought it might be time to go back to my place.

"And do what, my sex goddess?"

"I'm not sure, but I don't think we'll be playing Canasta!"

Getting to her car, after saying our goodbyes, we stood at her car, kissing, when she sank to her knees, lifted my skirt, pushed my thong aside, and slid three fingers inside my already dripping cunt. All this, while lightly nibbling my throbbing clit.

Her finger fucking my pussy had my entire body shaking so much, I had to hold onto the car, as well as I could. How I kept from falling down was a miracle.

Racing back to my place, we were lucky there were no cops looking for horny women racing around my neighborhood.

Throwing open my door, we were on each other, immediately. Right in the middle of my living room, we were both naked, literally pawing at each other. For the first time in my life, my face was buried in another woman's crotch.

My tongue was licking up and down her puffy cunt lips, as I pushed two fingers deep inside her sex. She returned the favor, nearly inhaling my clit.

We both barely had the energy to get back off the floor and race to my bedroom.

Once on my bed, we continued our onslaught of each other's bodies.

Just as I thought this couldn't get any better, I felt one of her well lubed fingers at my back door. For just a second, she hesitated, then slipped her finger into my virgin tush.

In all my seven plus years of marriage, we never even considered doing this, but now, with three fingers in my cunt, and now a second finger up my ass, I thought I was going to explode.

With several of my fingers deep in Deanna's cunt, I somehow managed to get my entire hand there, as we both screamed in orgasmic bliss.

Rolling onto our backs, we just stared at each other, silently.

Slowly, we started to grin at each other.

"Did you just put a few fingers up my ass, you vixen?"

"Yes, and while we're discussing what went on, I'm very glad you have small hands, as nobody has ever fisted me before!"

"Deanna, please know that I've never had these sort of feelings about another woman before, but I'm thinking this could be something I'd like to continue on with."

"So, are you saying you'd like to do more than what we just did?"

"Oh, well, I just can't think of anything else to do, but I guess I'd like to find out, if you have anything else up your sleeve."

With these statements, we found ourselves locked in an intense embrace, kissing each other, with our pussy's rubbing up against each other.

Needing a time out for a pit stop, I hopped off my bed and went to the bathroom. I heard some rumbling around, and when I returned, my eyes flew wide open, seeing Deanna laying on my bed with an obscenely huge strap on pointing at the ceiling.

Standing stock still, and gawking at this appendage, I slowly got onto my bed, crawling up to my lover, taking this latex cock in one hand, giving it a long, slow lick and climbing on top, impaled myself on this wondrous faux cock.

Slowly starting my hips up and down, with Deanna taking both boobs in her hands, we started fucking in every sense of the word. This wasn't making love, this was fucking. Pure, raw sex.

With her hips thrusting upwards, and me riding her like a pro on the rodeo circuit, the only sounds to be heard were very loud moans and the bedsprings squeaking.

For what seemed like an eternity, we fucked as if our lives depended on it. After maybe twenty minutes, or so, and our screams filling the air, I just rolled off to one side, and tried catching my breath.

"I guess I don't need to ask if I could bring my strap on to bed with us, do I?"

I just looked at her with tears streaming down my face.

"Oh, Betty, I certainly hope those are tears of happiness!"

Hugging her tightly, I barely had the strength to nod, yes.

For the next half hour or so, we just clung to each other, whispering little nothings to each other.

Just as we were getting up and heading to the shower, Deanna's phone rang. After hanging up, I asked her if everything was OK.

More than OK, my sweat. My kids were already planning lunch, when we were ready. Getting into the shower, with her standing behind me, soaping up my backside, moving up my back and over my shoulders. When her soapy hands started on my boobs, I just leaned back and enjoyed the ride.

Trading places, I started washing everything in my reach. Making sure her granite like nipples were taken care of, I moved one hand down to her sex. Using most of my hand, fucking her very slowly, I knew I was doing something right, as her moaning increased.

When I put two soapy fingers, slowly into her behind, her orgasm shook the entire bathroom.

Finally clean and dry, we just sat looking at each other, over our morning coffee.

"Anything you want to say, Ms Boop?"

"I'm not 100% sure, yet, but I think I'm falling in love with you. I first thought it was just lust, but I'm starting to change my mind."

"Betty, I want you to be very certain before we make any permanent decisions, because I don't want to be disappointed."

"I'm certain I'm falling in love with you, Deanna Smith!"

We another very soft kiss, we decided we needed to throw on some clothes and go see our kids.

Arriving at her house, we noticed all four kids playing in her yard. I had to step back and watch them playing. Like one big happy family. It brought chills up and down my spine.

With Deanna holding my hand, she calmly said "isn't that a beautiful scene?"

I did have to agree, hearing the words to Robert and Johnny's 1958 hit, 'We Belong Together'.

"I guess we all need to talk about this, don't we?"

"Yes, my dear Deanna, we do."

Sitting around eating lunch, while the kids ate, Deanna and I just sort of picked at our food.

Finally, David asked why we didn't have any appetite. Daniela finally asked the huge question on both our minds.

"Mom, Betty, wouldn't it make more sense for all of us to live under one roof?"

Oh, my. Out of the mouths of children.

"OK, Kids, Betty and I have a lot of thinking to do, and you all will know when we decide on anything that will affect all of you."

"Just so you know mom, both Kelly and I have kids in our classes with two dads or two moms, so we wouldn't be all that unique. Just thought you both should know."

I just stared at Deanna, and wondered, if this could really work. She must have been thinking the same thing when she told all four to give us some space.

I wondered if she was going to throw me on the floor and ravish my body, right there.

Instead, she took my hands, looked straight into my eyes and quietly said she really wanted to make this family thing permanent. She added, that if I didn't answer immediately, she'd understand.

"YES, YES, a hundred times, yes," I softly said.

Hugging, tightly, we asked ourselves if we thought we should get married before moving in together.

We knew Deanna had way more room for all of us, plus room for me to work from home, if needed.

"I want you to know that my David told me he would help set up the extra room for your girls, if we decide to do this."

"Tell me honestly, Deanna, if you truly want to get married, as I don't think I'd like to live together not married?"

"Oh, be sure, my love, I haven't felt this way in a long, long time. I don't need any more time for this decision."

In fact, we did move my family in with hers, but not before setting a date, two months down the road.

Plans were being made. We found a very nice community center for our ceremony. David and Josina would be our 'best man and matron of honor' and our kids would be our attendants.

It did take a couple of visits to my parents house, and them meeting Deanna and her kids to finally win them over. They truly wanted what was best for me and my girls, and these three won their blessing.

Our wedding day was finally here. I'm not sure who was more nervous. Me, or Deanna. One minute we were nervous, the next minute, we were both excited.

Our kids all looked adorable. David and Josina were dressed to the nines.

We were both in very nice dresses that Josina actually helped pick out.

After our ceremony, we did have some dancing after dinner. We had to remind ourselves we weren't at our Karaoke bar. and to keep it G rated. Well, PG at best.

Getting back home, and getting our kids off to bed, we both just collapsed in our living room. I nearly jumped out of my skin when my phone rang.

CONVERSATION:

Uh, hello, and do you know what time it is?

Yes, and congratulations are in order, are they not?

Um, thank you, I think.

There will be a wedding present delivered in about two minutes, so I hope you are presentable to answer the door. Oh, please don't hang up until you open it.

Oh shit, someone's at the door, Deanna said.

Hang on, its here.

I opened the door, and was handed a package about two feet square. Thanking the delivery man, I sat down and opened the box.

Both of us nearly passed out. The box was filled with money. Cash. Stacks of it.

You shouldn't have done this, Mr. Tipton.

And why not? I can certainly afford it, and you've proven to me you can be trusted.

Thank you, I'm speechless.

So am I, Deanna added.

You're welcome, both of you.

Goodnight Mr. Tipton.

Goodnight to both of you.

Click.

I had told Deanna about the hidden money that this mystery man let me keep. And, yes, David knew, too.

Both of us were so excited, we had to count this second windfall, before we could get any sleep.

Sitting at our dinner table, stacking this money in even piles, our wedding gift was one hundred thousand dollars, exactly.

Hugging each other, we hid the box, and tried to get some sleep.

Getting into bed, we lightly kissed each other goodnight. Hah! Who were we kidding?

I jumped out of bed, grabbing a new strap on and some lube, I literally tore my wife's clothing off.

Getting my strap on in place, I reached for her sex, and realized she was so wet, the lube wasn't necessary. Unless!

Lubing up my toy, and using some excess on one finger and rubbing it all around her cute little rosebud, she rolled onto her back and put her legs on my shoulders.

Sliding my toy slowly into her cute, round rump, we really needed our noise to be kept to a minimum.

We must have used every position in our extensive playbook. Both of us using strap ons on each other. Fucking until we were exhausted.

Finally, getting some sleep, the kids actually let us sleep in, a little bit.

Dragging our very tired bodies out to the dining room, the two oldest had made us breakfast. As we finished eating, we both saw a little can of oil on one counter top.

"And what, pray tell, is this for?" Deanna asked.

With a mile wide grin, David told us we either needed a new bed frame. or we needed to oil the present one.

Both of us were blushing so much, we could have lit up a dark room. After a few seconds, both of us burst out laughing.

Collectively, they all seemed to be in as great a mood as we were. After breakfast, and getting everyone settled down, Daniela was the first to ask the million dollar question.

"Are you two going to have any more children?"

David then added, "I'll bet dad would help."

"Where are you two getting these ideas?" Deanna asked.

"To be perfectly honest, we've talked with dad and Josina, a few times," they both said.

We just looked at each other, with stunned expressions.

"Didn't you two buttinsky's ever think of asking us before talking to your father?"

They both shook their heads, no.

This conversation really got me thinking. If David Senior was the donor, it would be more like real family, than any other way. I knew, for certain, Junior wasn't going to be the donor. If we did this thing. The other thing I was certain about was, if we did this, it would be for us, first and foremost.

"Earth to Betty, earth to Betty!"

I jumped, not realizing I was so deep in thought.

"We asked what is your opinion on this matter," my wife said.

"Its something to consider, don't you think?"

With all of in agreement, I finally asked when we could sit down with David and Josina, to further explore our options.

A week later, sitting in our living room, with the little ones outside, playing, we started talking about this in earnest.

"Betty, just seeing the look on your face makes me want to be a part of this adventure," David told us.

"Kids, close your ears. Betty, I hope you know that I'm not sticking anything in there! Do you know what comes out of there?"

"Josina, I'm nearly 15 and Junior is past 16, we aren't children, anymore."

Finally, Deanna spoke up saying how much both of us would treasure this special gift.

While we were eating our dinner, and trying to tell my little ones about what we were planning, Cassady shocked us to our core.

"Mom, and mama Deanna, we know how this works. Mom goes to the doctor and whoever is the donor does too. When mom is ready, her doctor uses a turkey baster and puts the stuff inside, and a while later, we get a new brother or sister."

We all couldn't stop laughing, when she said a turkey baster. But, in essence, she hit the nail on the head. On the crude side but funny.

For the next few weeks, we did all the planning. David, Senior had his date to make his donation. My doctor had me come in that afternoon, for the first procedure.

While getting me prepped, Deanna told the Doctor what Cassady had said, and we all had another great laugh.

I can't tell you what having that 'baster' inserted up my pussy felt like, plus the feeling of David's 'offering' being shot like a squirt gun.

Now we had to wait from six to ten weeks, even if I missed one period, that wasn't a guarantee. It was a good thing both of us were busy at work.

What we did have to contend with was our four kids asking, over and over, was it time to go back to the doctor?

We had to remind them of the adage, 'A watched pot never boils'

When I missed my second period, I just knew. One morning, laying in bed, with my wife's head on my tummy, she gives me a look, and tells me, quietly, "I think I can hear our child, in there"

Whether it was just wishful thinking, or not, we raced to my doctor to find out for sure. Not an hour later, we saw the ultrasound picture of our little girl, just floating around, waving to us, and grinning. Oh, wait, that was just our excitement getting the better of us.

We weren't sure which of our four kids were the most excited. All of them were talking among themselves, each talking over the others. Bottom line, they were jumping for joy at the thought of a new baby sister in just under seven months.

Kelly even shared this news in school, the following 'Show & Tell' day. I guess six year old excitement is unbridled.

We had a few months to ready a nursery, plus think of a name. With each suggestion, we either discarded the name, at once, or put it in the to be determined column.

My first full week back at work, after working from home for a week, brought a lot of well wishes. Even some of the older fuddy duddies, who thought same sex marriage was blasphemy, gave me a smile, wishing me well.

I just had this glow about me. I couldn't stop smiling. I was having a baby with the most unlikely of best friends, in a most unusual way.

With this being my third pregnancy, I was very aware of what to expect. My cravings were at a minimum. My biggest concern was the way all four of our children were treating me.

I had to tell all of them that having a baby didn't make me an invalid, and since wasn't my first rodeo, I actually knew what I was doing.

My most attentive child, by far, was Daniela. She must have asked me dozens of questions each day. Questions that gave me pause, wondering if she was sexually active. It took Deanna talking to both of us, together, that calmed me down, saying if she had been this informed at that age, she might not have had her kids so young.