All Comments on 'Love Knows No Color Pt. 21'

by bwwm4me

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 7 years ago

Jason had always had a kind heart, I see or should I say read. I love this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

It's beautiful to see the deep love the two have together, when Jason hurts Vonda hurts, and when Vonda hurts Jason hurts. They support, comfort, defend and love each other.

We would all do well to be in such a beautiful relationship with two people with such kind and loving hearts, thank you for sharing with us

bwwm4mebwwm4mealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Notes.

I think both of you have hit the nail on the head. Jason does have a kind heart, but so does Von. One thing you'll notice between the two of them is that neither is threatened by the other. Jason isn't insecure about the success of Von's business, nor is he bothered by the fact that she outearns him. And Von does not try to use her own success to humiliate Jason. Whatever contribution he makes, and his job does pay rather well, only adds to what they have. Plus, Von has accepted the children as her own, which is extra important now that their birth mother is in prison. As a couple, they don't see things as his and hers, but ours.

When I started writing this story, I wanted to make it stand out from the others. There are many good writers here. But so many stories have the couple breaking up and making up numerous times before getting married. That is no way to build a lasting relationship, though it does make for interesting reading. In my own life, if i'd reached the point of breaking up with somebody, I was done. There was no starting over, no second chance. The only person I ever got back together with since a breakup was my own queen, who had gotten into my head and wouldn't leave. She felt the same way, and when we found each other again after a couple years apart, there was no going back to the way things were. We were both playing for keeps. And it has worked well for us, because we would both be devastated if we ever split. That is the type of relationship I wanted for Jason and Von, one where they both need each other, and one where they can take on the entire world as long as they have each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous