All Comments on 'Love Knows No Color Pt. 24'

by bwwm4me

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A little different

I see where your putting different conflicts in your stories and that's always good, it keeps the readers something to look forward to as well as it shows the talent you have that others don't have. Keep them coming!

ObedientsubObedientsubover 6 years ago
Shavonda!!!

My girl is going through it! I'm soooo glad Jason is there to get her through, but she taken him on a ride of emotions. She's got to know, like Rev said, that God works in mysterious ways and may be using her as a vessel to get rid of the evil (paraphrased). For her to EVER think that her OWN husband would take advantage of her I'd absurd. Either the meds have her mind messed up or she's pregnant again. I'm hoping its the latter.

I love this story, YOUR STORY!

BTW, I HOPE you HAD A WONDERFUL HONEYMOON! UNTIL THE NEXT INSTALLMENT 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stressed AF

Seems like Shavonda is stressed, guilty, tired, horny, worried and (hopefully) pregnant. My girl is going through the ringer and there's something new popping up everytime to stress her out. She and Jason need to go away by themselves and she needs to let some baggage go....especially that cop. I hope she ditches the meds or hasn't bee taking them.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 6 years ago
Oh, Hell No!

No more meds for Tamika, they are not good for her. I've been where she is going and truthfully the meds made it worse. She just needs time away...just you, her and the kids. She also needs to be reminded she was the victim and NOT the victimizer a Sexist, Racist, Dirty Cop was. He got what was coming to him. As for his family they will have go to the Lord on their own. You will need to stay strong for YOUR QUEEN!! She's going to really need HER KING! Defend her, love her, listen to her and most of all BE THERE FOR HER! She will resist your "intrusion" at first but in the end it will be all worth it and she will love you more than ever for it!

I wish you both good luck and great love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Turmoil is life, nevertheless...........

Life is full of trying situations, but please let Von come through this OK. Do I sound deeply involved with the characters you have so expertly developed, that must be a result of this great story. Keep it coming. Thanx

bwwm4mebwwm4meover 6 years agoAuthor
Author's notes.

Thank you to all who have stayed with this story so far.

@ Obedient. Thanks for asking about our honeymoon. We went to, and did, a lot of the things Jason and Shavonda have done in the story, including 8 days in the room 15 they spent their honeymoon in, and a trip to Baltimore. Our time was made extra special because my stepdaughter got married two days after we did, and we spent our honeymoons together. Strong family is wonderful.

@ everybody.....

Shavonda has a lot of issues she's kept buried. Key among them is the loss of her child so many years ago. I know from personal experience that's something you never fully get over. I lost a son 25 years ago, and to this day I can't visit him without almost breaking down. I still miss him, and I can only imagine what it must be like to lose someone you carried within you. Jason will continue to be there for her, because for him to lose her is unthinkable. I am working on the next chapter. In the meantime, the first chapter of Kenny and Edie's story was submitted this morning. You should be able to read in in about 3 days.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBabout 1 year ago

I suffer from depression and I also counsel couples on dealing with it but neither of the protagonists here are acting in a way I recognise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous