Love Knows No Color Pt. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Legs wobbly, I tried to pull out. "Don't," my ebony queen said. "Stay inside me."

"My legs are about to collapse," I said weakly. Shavonda pushed back against me gently.

"Let's walk back to the bed," she said.

Still connected, we slowly and gently worked our way backward until I felt the mattress against the back of my legs. Sitting, I pulled her into my lap with my good arm, then rolled us onto our sides. By some miracle, I hadn't slipped out. To be honest, I always enjoyed the post orgasmic massage her body gave me, gently pulsing around me in an attempt to squeeze every drop of semen out of my withering pole. This time was no exception, and we held together until I finally softened enough to fall out. It was an awkward position. With the cast in the way, Shavonda couldn't press her entire body back against me as she usually did. And I couldn't gently fondle her nipples the way I often did, That arm was useless.

After we disconnected, Shavonda turned around. Taking my now soft penis in hand she kissed it on the head. "Thank you, Thor," she said. Turning to me she asked, "How did you do?" I looked deep into her mesmerizing dark brown eyes and told her the truth. "I'll live. My arm is going into spasms and I may have bruises, but I'll live"

Concerned, she looked me over. Yes, my ribs were a little red where my cast had pounded against them, but other than that I was ok. The muscle spasms in my arm were something that came and went whenever they felt like it. It hurt, but it was something I had to learn to live with.

"Sorry if I hurt you," she said softly. ". We'll just have to find a better way. We both needed this." I could see the concern in her eyes and hear the sadness in her voice. We had some adjusting to do.

"Maybe, next time, we could just do oral," I suggested. "That is, if we can figure out a way to get my broken arm out of the way."

Shavonda looked at me hopefully. It had been a while since she'd felt my tongue. Even though she bathed me every day, we'd held off doing anything sexual until now. Shavonda didn't want to hurt me. And the lack of contact was driving us both crazy.

"Really?" Shavonda asked, a hopeful gleam in her eyes. "Do you really think we could do that?"

"I think so," I smiled. "We just have to get the arm out of the way. And even if we can't, I'll be getting the cast off in a couple of weeks."

Althea spent the night, helping Shavonda with the preparations for Christmas dinner the next day. In another of the customs we'd developed over the past couple years, we let the kids play with their new toys. The rest of the family came to us.

Once I had recovered enough, I pulled my pants on and headed off to the kitchen to see what I could do to help the women. But they refused my help, saying I'd just be in the way. Shavonda lit me a blunt off the stove burner and sat with me while I smoked it. My broken arm was still in spasms, and the weed helped calm them. With a knowing look, Althea put a plate full of freshly baked Christmas cookies in front of me. I ate them mindlessly while the two women bustled about, laughing about everything.

The thing that struck me most that night was how alike they were. Not only did they look alike, Althea being a slightly heavier and lighter complected version of her daughter, they also moved in the same way. Shavonda had an absolutely graceful way of moving her hips as she walked, and for the first time I noticed the same grace in her mother.

The next morning, bright and early, we were awakened by the kids pounding on the bedroom door. We followed the excited children out to the living room, where the presents were piled around the Christmas tree. Soon the living room was a mess of discarded wrapping paper and toys. Brittany had expressed an interest in painting, so Shavonda had gotten her an easel, and the rest of the supplies she needed to do watercolors. Ethan was happily working with Shavonda putting together the massive Hot Wheels track he'd gotten. And Miracle got one of those pull toys, a puppy on wheels whose legs pumped as he rolled along,

The house smelled of roast turkey and ham, but this was for the family later in the day. Shavonda made waffles in the new waffle iron for all of us, while Althea cooked bacon and eggs on the side. After breakfast, Shavonda grabbed me by the hand. "Come on old man," she said. "Time to get you washed up."

She led me back to our private bathroom, where she ran the tub for us. She quickly stripped before helping me out of my clothes, Honestly, I had no problem getting rid of the sweat pants I wore, but I needed help getting my shirt sleeve over the bulky cast on my arm. As Shavonda lifted my shirt, she winced when she saw my body. When I raised my arm and the cast she got a good look at the bruises on my ribs from our workout the night before.

"Oh my God!" she cried. "Did I do that? Does it hurt?"

"I am a little sore," I said. "And no, you didn't do that. I did. I let temptation get to me." I laughed. "And I'd do it again in a heartbeat if you bend over in front of me."

"No, boo," Shavonda replied. "We're just gonna have to find another way."

She gently bathed me, trying very hard to avoid rubbing her breasts on my body as she did so. It didn't work. Avoiding contact only meant I could watch them sway and jiggle as she moved. Despite her best intentions, I was turned on. And we couldn't do anything about it. The guests were due to arrive soon. Fulfillment would have to wait.

I watched in awe as my wife got dressed, first wrapping the band of her bra around her back, with the hooks in front, fastening them, then twisting the band around so the cups were now in front. I felt a twinge of sadness as she lifted each breast into its cup. Watching her never got old. She slipped on a blue-green dress that contrasted nicely with her dark skin, then completed the outfit with matching sandals. She then turned her attention to me, wrestling me into a dark blue golf shirt and matching dress pants. I went shoeless as I always did around the house. You can take the boy out of the country, but you can't tale the country out of the boy.

Christmas dinner was a truly joyful time. We had about 30 people total, the usual family members were all there as well as Barbara who was always welcome in our house. She would never have to spend the holidays alone, not when her grandchildren were so close by. Kenny and Edie were there as well, with Edie's mother as well. It was their first Christmas together as a family, and we were happy to celebrate it with them.

Word had gotten around about Shavonda's pregnancy, and even though she was far from showing the ladies fawned over her. She didn't have to lift a finger once the guests started to arrive.

I also got a lot of attention due to my injury. Shavonda and Shaunice insisted on taking turns feeding me, even though I was fully capable of feeding myself once my turkey was cut. Truth be told, I kind of enjoyed the attention.

After dinner, Kenny and I wandered downstairs to the game room, where we lit up a blunt. He picked up my bass guitar and absently played it. "I really miss playing," I told him.

"I know you do," he said. Eventually, he settled on a riff which he played until he got it right. I recognized it from Spinal Tap, a movie we'd both loved growing up. It was about a fictional rock band that kept losing drummers to bizarre accidents, including spontaneous combustion on stage. I found the fingers on my left hand subconsciously moving over fictional frets as he played.

We'd been down there for a while when Shavonda wandered in. "I wondered where you'd gone," she said. "What you doing?"

"We're just talking and playing music," I said. "Actually, he's playing, and I wish I could."

"Let me help you," Shavonda said. "Kenny, hand me that bass. You play your guitar." She grabbed my bass and sat in my lap. I put my injured arm around her, and heshe rested the guitar body and her soft breasts on the cast. Damn it! I couldn't feel anything with all that plaster in the way.

"Jason, you work the frets, I'll hit the strings."

"This is what we were working out," Kenny said, playing the rhythm of the Spinal Tap song.

"I Like it," Shavonda replied, and Kenny showed her which strings to tap. Soon we had the basic riff down for the song, but still no words were sung.

Kenny grinned at me," Should we add the words now?" I nodded my head, and started to sing.

"The bigger the cushion

The sweeter the pushin'

That's what I said"

I felt Shavonda stiffen as she heard the lyrics. Kenny was trying hard not to laugh. But she kept playing as my fingers worked the neck of the bass.

"The looser the waistband

The deeper the quicksand

Or so I have read"

Shavonda wiggled her ass in my lap, giving me an instant hard on. She looked at me over her shoulder with a smirk on her face. "I'ma get you good," she whispered. But she kept playing. Kenny was turning red with pent up laughter.

"My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo

I like to sink her with my pink torpedo"

Kenny could hold it in no longer and he burst out in laughter. But Shavonda kept playing, by now grinding her ass into my crotch in time with the song.

"Big bottom

Big bottom

Talk about butt cakes

My girl's got em

Big bottom, drive me out of my mind

How can I leave this behind?"

At that point, even I could no longer hold back my laughter. Kenny was howling, slapping his knees.

Shavonda got up off my lap, turning to me. "Jason? Are you making fun of my ass?"

"No baby," I said with a straight face. "I'm singing a love song to it." Kenny fell out of his chair, convulsing with laughter. By now, others had found their way downstairs, led by the music.

"Good answer," Shavonda said, without a hint of anger or embarrassment. I smiled sweetly at her. "Well guys, these people came to hear some music. Let's give them some."

We started over, this time switching to some Bob Marley tunes. We kept the music simple and intuitive. It felt good to be playing again.

Eventually, we made our way back upstairs where I had another plate of turkey, gravy and mashed potatoes. By this time the combination of a long day, tryptophan and weed had made me extremely sleepy so I wandered off to the bedroom to lay down.

I don't know how long I was out, but when I awoke and wandered back out to the living room, everybody was gone. Shavonda was on the couch watching a Tyler Perry movie, and she looked up as I entered. "Did you get rested up?" she asked with a gleam in her eye. I nodded my head.

"Good," she said, rising from the couch. Taking my hand, she led me back to the room, pushing me back on the bed. "Big bottom, huh?" she laughed. "Payback is a bitch."

She pulled her dress over her head, carefully folding it and placing it on the dresser before she turned back to me clad only in bra and panties. "First let's get you out of these clothes." Crawling up my body, she pushed my shoulders back into the mattress. "Raise your arm," she commanded. When I did, she pushed it, cast and all, above my head back into the pillows. Working my short over my head, she soon had it off. I felt something pull my wrist, cast and all, back against the headboard. Shavonda grabbed my other wrist, slipping what I guessed was one of my ties over it and pulling it back to the headboard as well. I was too busy enjoying her bra clad titties swinging in my face to complain until it was too late. Thus secured, I was now at her mercy.

Shavonda purposely positioned herself so my head was in her cleavage, then did a little shimmy with her torso so that her heavy bra-clad breasts slapped my face as she moved. "You like that don't you," she laughed. "But you can't touch them. You can't even suck on them because they're still covered. Don't you wish you could take them in your hands and play with them?"

She worked her way back to the foot of the bed, making sure to drag those satin cups down my body the whole way to my feet. Standing in the dark room, she found and lit the pine scented candles that were placed conveniently around it. The candles she'd put so much effort into making before we were married. The ones that REALLY smelled like pine trees, and reminded me so much of my childhood home. I watched her exaggerated sway as she slowly worked her way around the room in the flickering light. "Big bottom, huh?" she purred, slapping her ass. "I thought I was the perfect shape for you. I have curves, but I'm not fat. A lot of men would kill to get with this body."

I lay there, watching her every move. God she was sexy. She WAS the perfect shape. And watching her provocative movements in the candlelight was turning me on like it was our first time. This was getting uncomfortable. My dick had been curled up in my pants when she pushed me back on the bed. Now it was erect, nut still painfully bent in a U shape, restrained by the dress pants. Worst of all, with my hands tied, I couldn't straighten it out. There would be no relief until she released me.

"Maybe you'd prefer I had Rose's figure. Do you miss her? She's built like a fire plug. No curves at all, just tits. Maybe that's what you want, a white girl with no curves. Big bottom my ass!"

"No, boo. I told you, I love your ass. I love all of you, just the way you are," I said. "I've been lusting after you since the day we met."

Shavonda looked at me, dark eyes smoldering as she continued her game. Turning her back on me, she bent over, quickly sliding her panties over her hips and stepping out of them. Her arousal was evident in the way her folds glistened, lips slightly parted to reveal a hint of the pink softness inside. She gave her ass another slap. "How you like my big bottom now?" She unsnapped her bra as she turned back around, dropping it on the floor.

I remembered that night so long ago, when I'd first gazed upon her naked breasts. They were smaller then, before the baby. They sagged a bit more now. But those dark nipples still stood proudly, thick as a thumb, capping areolas a couple shades darker than the rest of her body. She crawled up on the bed, finally noticing my condition. "Poor baby. Is your dick hard for me? You want summa this?" Shavonda continued her slow crawl up my body, making sure to drag her nipples on me as she went. I would have been in heaven if only I was free of my pants.

Shavonda was now face to face with me. "So what you gonna do now, big boy? You wanna sink me with your pink torpedo? But you can't, can you? You're stuck." Raising her body, she slid forward a little farther, her pussy leaving a wet trail as she did. Her titties were now in my face, and she did her shimmy again, breast slapping my face. I raised my head to try to catch a nipple, but she pulled away. "Uh uh," she scolded. "Not until I say so. And right now I say no. You can look but you can't touch."

She slowly slid her body over mine, stopping to grind her crotch into mine. It was then she noticed I was bent in two. "OH, poor baby." She purred. "that's got to be painful. Don't worry, I'll give you some relief."

She slid down so her head was above my crotch. With a quick movement she undid my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. As she slid them down my legs, my long-confined member sprang free, hitting her on the nose. I laughed as she jumped back. She wasn't expecting that.

Shavonda couldn't help but laugh too as she grabbed my manhood, slowly stroking it. "Damn you, Jason!" she cried. "I guess somebody's glad to see me."

"You have no idea. I can't wait until I get this cast off, I'm going to grab that ass in both hands and massage it until you scream my name."

A shadow crossed Shavonda's face. For a second she looked downright sad. "We'll talk about that later," she said. "But right now, Just lay back and enjoy. I know I will." She slowly moved back up my body, rubbing her nipples against me once more. Straddling my hips, she dangled her titties in my face once again. It was obvious she was enjoying teasing me, but I sensed a change in her demeanor, almost like she was taking pity on me. "Go on, Jason. Suck on them, Take my nipples in your mouth, baby."

I gladly complied, rolling her swollen nipple over my tongue as my lips caressed the soft brown flesh of her breast. She held my head, moaning softly in encouragement. After several minutes, she pulled free then fed me her other breast. Her hips began a slow grind on my body as she shuddered in pleasure. "You have no idea what you do to me," she sighed.

"I want to taste you," I replied.

"Not yet," she said, sliding on my manhood. Her moist silken folds slid back and forth along my length, and I could swear I felt her lips nibbling at me. I know they don't actually do that, but that's what it felt like. She slid forward past my throbbing erection, and as her crotch left it, it involuntarily twitched and jumped. "Mmmm," Shavonda moaned. "I felt that. Does somebody want inside now?"

She slid back down, once again running the petals of her flower along my shaft. Again, she slid forward, nipples dragging along my torso. Again, my penis jumped when it lost contact with her body. But this time, when she slid backward it was positioned perfectly. Shavonda hesitated for a second, before pushing herself onto it. "Ohhhhhhh," she moaned as she slowly herself. Inch by inch I invaded her most private place. My hips involuntarily raised up off the bed to meet her.

"Mmmmm," I moaned. "I'll never get tired of this." Shavonda responded by working her inner muscles, squeezing my penis in the most delicious way. Pushing herself up on her arms, she sat upright in my lap. My body immediately felt the loss of contact with her beautiful nipples, at the same time enjoying the sensation of being buried to the hilt inside her. She sat still for a minute, allowing us to get acclimated to each other. I stared at the place where we were joined together as she started to move up and down.

"You like that, big boy?" Shavonda purred as she slowly moved. "You like watching yourself disappear inside me? You like watching my body eat you alive. I wish we had a mirror on the wall, so I could see it too."

Shavonda soon stopped the up and down motion, instead grinding in a circular motion on my lap. "See this is how it's going to be now," she panted breathlessly. "I'ma tie your arm up out the way every time we do this. And I'ma want to do this often. You got me addicted to this dick. Now you deal with it."

The look in her eyes was pure lust, that look I'd come to know and love over the years. It told me I was in trouble. It told me that she wanted me, only me, and wasn't going to take no for an answer. To be honest, I liked it when she took charge. So much of what we did was by mutual agreement. And though she was riding me with my full consent and enjoyment, being tied to the bed left me in no position to turn this lust crazed woman down. And surprisingly, THAT more than anything fueled my own lust.

It was such a turn on to be helpless beneath her. To see her grinding away on me in a way that I couldn't meet her thrusts. To watch her body movements, the way her stomach muscles rippled, and her breasts heaved and swayed. And above all, to look into her crazed eyes. She was the predator, I was the prey.

Feeling her orgasm ripple through her as she arched her back. Watching her begin to bounce on my member and watching myself disappear into the place I'd come to call home. Feeling my own impending release as I rushed toward the edge.

"OH NO You Don't!" Shavonda's words jolted me back to reality as the gripped the base of my swollen penis. Squeezing hard, she stopped my impe3nding ejaculation in its tracks. "This dick belongs to ME. And you don't come until I say you can."

She rested on my lap for a minute, still impaled, before starting to move again. The squeeze had done the trick, and though I lost a little hardness I remained erect inside her. She rode me like this through two more almost orgasms, each time stopping and squeezing my rod until the urge subsided. And through it all, she got hers, over and over. She used me for her own pleasure without regard for my own. I'd never seen her like this before, but I kind of liked it. During our lovemaking I often held back on my own, trying to prolong the pleasure for both of us. Tonight, that decision had been taken from me.