Love Knows No Color Pt. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bwwm4me
bwwm4me
380 Followers

Finally, she let me come. And when I did, the long-delayed explosion was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. I flooded her womb with spirt after spurt of hot cream as she collapsed on top of me, exhausted. Sensing my needs, she untied my arms so I could hold her with my good arm. "I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to rape you."

"You didn't do anything to me I didn't want you to," I replied, slowly stroking her back with my good hand.

"But I didn't give you a choice," she whispered. We lay intimately connected as our bodies relaxed in post coital bliss, our combined bodily fluids slowly leaking out of her to pool in my hair. When Shavonda finally climbed off me, she stared at the matted mess we'd made. "Damn boy!" she exclaimed. "You really did enjoy it. I never saw you come THAT much." We laughed as she staggered off to the bathroom for a wash cloth.

I let her clean me up before asking the question she'd left unanswered. Looking deep into her eyes, I whispered, "Von, earlier when I told you I couldn't wait to get the cast off, so I could grab your ass with both hands, you said we'd talk about that. Talk about what? Von, what's going on? You looked sad when I said it."

Shavonda shook her head before she replied. "Baby, you had a lot of damage to your bones. You do realize you may never get full use of that arm back."

To be continued...

bwwm4me
bwwm4me
380 Followers