Love Knows No Color Pt. 30

Story Info
Jason and Shavonda explore B&D.
6.1k words
4.81
10.2k
7

Part 30 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way we got our handcuffs is an interesting story, and one that shows the wickedly playful side Shavonda let show occasionally. It was one of the things that endeared her to me in the beginning, and I truly enjoyed those times she let it show.

The day after our spontaneous domination encounter, we went looking for the hardware to further explore our scenarios. Not sure where exactly to find the cuffs, we stumbled upon an adult bookstore/lingerie shop. Shavonda insisted I enter the store first and pretend I didn't know her.

The place was typical of these shops. Checkout counter by the door, books and DVDs to the right, lingerie and toys to the left. In the back between the two sections, a dimly lit passageway led to a series of private movie booths that showed porn. As I entered the store, on a whim I headed for the book and DVD section, scanning the shelves in search of interracial porn.

A few minutes later, Shavonda made her entrance. Imagine the scene if you will. The store rarely saw single women of any sort. The only women who entered were accompanied by their husbands or boyfriends, to browse the toys and lingerie. Maybe they also picked out some DVDs. Even more rarely would they venture back to the movie booths for a quickie. Most of the customers were lonely men looking for a little relief. On this day, there were maybe a half dozen customers in the front of the store, all male, mostly older than us.

The door opened and in strode this gorgeous dark-skinned black woman. She wore her hair in loose curls that fell past her shoulders, and fiery red lipstick accentuating her plump lips. Gold hoop earrings dangled from each ear, and matching several matching bracelets adorned each wrist. Dressed in heels and a red minidress that barely reached her knees and showed her cleavage and ass nicely, she had the attention of every man in the shop. And why not? If you had a chocolate fantasy, she'd look like Shavonda. Even though it was late February and the temperature was in the low 20s, she'd left her coat in the car. It didn't suit her purpose. The clerk eyed her warily but said nothing.

Not acknowledging me, she browsed the toys looking for the items we wanted. I watched her out of the corner of my eye, curious as to what she was up to. Whatever it was, it was going to be good.

After a few minutes, a short, balding middle-aged man approached her, saying something I couldn't hear. "I don't think so," Shavonda replied. I silently shook with laughter. She'd shot him down. She left him standing there, mouth agape, humiliated, and sashayed her way into the lingerie. The clerk was trying to look uninterested, but I could tell he was watching her like a hawk.

Not finding anything of interest in the lingerie, she wandered over to the passageway, with all eyes upon her. Looking straight at me, she pointed in my direction. Playing along, I pointed at myself, mouthing "Who? Me?" Shavonda nodded, beckoning me with her long finger before disappearing in the passageway. I quickly followed her. Was she really going to do what I thought she was?

I quickly made my way down the dark hallway, where she was poised at the door of one of the booths. She opened the door as I reached her, but before we could enter the small room, the clerk appeared at the entrance of the hallway. "Hey," he said. "What do you two think you're doing?"

"Oh, I was just going to watch a movie with..." she paused. "What's your name?" she asked me.

Playing along, I answered, "Rod."

"Mmmm, Rod." She purred, "I like that." Turning to the clerk, she said, "I was just going to watch a movie with Rod." By this time, the middle-aged man she'd turned down was standing next to the clerk, curious to see what was going on.

"Not in my store," replied the clerk forcefully.

"Oh, I get it," Shavonda said in a voice dripping with sarcasm. "I can't watch a movie, but you'll let HIM nut all over the walls back here." She pointed to the balding man, who quickly disappeared back into the store.

"It's okay Rod," Shavonda cooed, running her hand up my crotch and squeezing my manhood. "My car is outside. It'll be more comfortable than the movie booth."

The clerk was furious. "Out!" he screamed. "Leave or I'll call the cops."

"With pleasure," Shavonda smirked. "I found what I'm looking for anyway." Grabbing my hand, she led me out of the store. It was hard to walk with my now raging boner sticking out like a flagpole, tenting my pants in the process. "Bye guys," she waved at the men in the store, blowing them a kiss as we left.

Once in the car, Shavonda turned to me with eyebrows arched? "Rod?" she asked.

"it seemed appropriate," I replied.

"You played your part to the hilt." We both laughed hysterically.

"You know we'll never be welcome in that store again," I laughed. "Were you really going to take me back into the booth?"

"Oh, HELL naw!" Shavonda exclaimed in mock horror. "I don't know what bodily fluids have soaked into the seat and walls. That's just nasty. But they didn't know that."

We found what we were looking for at a store in Homestead that catered to lingerie and fetish gear. Four sets of handcuffs, lined with purple fake fur, made their way home with us that afternoon. By now, we were both Horny and couldn't wait to try them out.

Once home we quickly hit the bedroom. As I fished in the bag for the cuffs, Shavonda pulled the dress over her head. Underneath she wore nothing. If I'd have known that we wouldn't have made it home. I gently but firmly pushed her back on the bed with my bad arm across her chest. As she scooted up to the headboard, I was on her.

It wasn't easy trying to hold her down while snapping the handcuffs on her with one hand. If she had put up some resistance, I wouldn't have been able to do it. By this time, almost two months into my physical therapy, I had regained most of the use of my fingers, but I still had limited range of motion in my right elbow. As a result, use of it was often as frustrating as trying to win a toy out of those machines with the claw that never seemed to grip anything.

I only cuffed her hands to the bedposts, leaving her legs free. It seemed too much effort to fully restrain her. Besides, for what I had in mind, I needed t be able to move her legs. To be honest, a large part of me was still uncomfortable with the idea of restraining her. I had been brought up to treat a lady like a lady. To be kind and considerate towards her. To treat her like a queen. Shavonda WAS my queen, in the truest sense of the word. My world revolved around her. I'd be lost without her.

And yet, she desired to be tied up and dominated. Probably spanked as well. That was out. I couldn't do it. Especially knowing her past, I couldn't hit her. I wouldn't. There would have to be another way.

With Shavonda restrained I contemplated my next move. We'd do this on MY terms. I looked at the beautiful woman who lay in wait on the bed, eagerly anticipating my first move. Dark brown eyes hungrily eyed the bulge in my pants as she licked her full red lips. Her breasts jiggled, dark nipples hard and protruding, begging to be sucked, as she tested her restraints. She looked ready to devour me.

Further down, her belly was starting to swell from the child she carried. MY child. Whatever I did I'd need to keep that in mind. I let my gaze drop to her dark bush of curls and the moist treasure that lay below. Her lips were slightly parted in desire, shiny with her arousal, and just hinting at her pink center and the pleasures it contained. I felt the urge to dive right in, to suck her dry. Shavonda wiggled her hips seductively. No. That was what she wanted. I'd fight the urge. What was the point of tying her up if I gave her what she wanted anyway?

Instead, I focused on her shapely legs, following them down to the red heels that contrasted so nicely against her dark skin. And then I made my decision. I'd torture her by not giving in to her charms.

I quickly removed my pants and shirt and climbed on the bed next to her. "You've been such a bad girl," I whispered in her ear, licking the lobe as I did so. The taste of her skin contrasted with the cold metal of her earrings. Working my way lower, I let my fingertips glide along her skin, barely touching as they skimmed. I carefully watched her reaction. I wanted every nerve ending to be on fire, burning with need.

Shavonda writhed in frustration as I purposefully avoided her breasts, my fingers coming tantalizingly close but never actually touching. Instead, I concentrated on the valley between them, and circled their perimeter. I kissed my way down the valley, and over her baby bump, pausing to lick her belly button. She was panting now, knowing I was near where she wanted me to be.

But though I ran my hands down her inner thighs, I never touched her folds. Instead, my hands and mouth continued their southward journey. God, this was getting to be too much. I think I was just as tortured as she was by this point.

Temptation got the better of me as I reached her ankles. Shavonda was, after all, a goddess in my eyes. I unstrapped and pulled off her heels. Shavonda moaned in anticipation as I gazed upon her red painted toenails. A little foot play couldn't hurt, right? And it would ease the temptation for me as well. Or at least that's what I told myself.

But as I greedily sucked on her toes, I realized it wasn't going to be enough. I knew I should just walk away, leaving her hanging while I regained control. But I was too far gone. I needed something more intimate.

Shavonda spread her legs wide in anticipation as I kissed my way back up her legs. The scent of her arousal was driving me mad with desire. I had to taste her. But I still had enough presence of mind to hatch a devious plan. I knew where her sweet spot was, at the junction of her ass cheek and inner thigh. The spot that drove her mad. The one she where she would always stop me when I tried to play. I quickly lifted her leg for access.

Shavonda, realizing what I was about to do, writhed and bucked her hips wildly, flailing her legs to deny me access. "Oh, so you wanna play?" I growled. I got up from the bed and retrieved the third set of cuffs from the bag. I snapped one shackle around her right ankle and quickly bent her leg up beside her head. She offered minimal resistance as I snapped the other shackle to her wrist.

Her bounty was now fully exposed to me. The position of her leg had raised her ass cheek off the bed, allowing me easy access to her special spot. Best of all, with only one leg free, she couldn't deny me. Instead, Shavonda turned defiant. "You ain't gonna," she hissed. "You ain't man enough."

"Really?" I laughed. "You want me to cuff your other leg?"

Zeroing in on her sensitive spot, I began to lick and nip at it. Mere inches away, her juices were flowing like honey from her flower. Oh, the temptation to just dive right in and feast off her sweet nectar! But that would be giving in. I was in control, not her. With some reluctance, I continued my ministrations.

Shavonda realized I wasn't going to stop. With her free leg she wildly kicked at my back. Girl packed one hell of a wallop. But I continued on. "Oh you wanna play rough?" I growled. It was time to end this. I grabbed her sweet spot between my teeth and sucked as hard as I could. I knew I was going to leave a mark, even on her dark skin. Yeah, baby. I OWN you now.

Shavonda's reaction was swift. She instantly arched her back off the bed in the throes of a powerful orgasm, gushing her juices all over my face and shoulders. I continued to suck away, riding her bucking hips as she peaked, only relinquishing my hold when she came crashing down. I'd just given her the most intense orgasm I'd ever seen. And I had yet to touch her breasts or pussy.

"Don't you want to fuck me now?" Shavonda whimpered. Did I? The offer was tempting. I had a beautiful Nubian goddess spread before me, begging me to plow right in. But somehow, I managed to stay in control. I had to get out of there. "Actually," I said, "I'm starving. You want a sandwich?" I could hear her cussing me out as I left the room.

Looking in the refrigerator, I found some beef brisket we'd bought at the deli a couple of days previous. I'd forgotten about it. Taking great care, I made her a sandwich just the way she liked it. Lots of beef, with sharp cheddar, on tasted Italian bread. Heavy mayo on both slices. And a nice tall glass of cherry Kool-Aid to wash it down with.

Grabbing the plates, I returned to the bedroom. I set her plate and glass on the nightstand and taunted her. "Mmmmm. That sure looks good. I made it just the way you like it." If looks could kill I'd have been dead. Shavonda glared at me as I ate my sandwich. "What's the matter boo? Aren't you hungry? You haven't touched your food." I laughed.

"I'ma get you good, boy," Shavonda spat at me. "You just wait. Payback is a bitch."

Finishing my sandwich, I asked, "So what you wanna do now?" Shavonda growled at me and struggled against her restraints. I had to admit, she looked sexy all tied up naked on the bed. Overcome by temptation, I positioned my hard pole at her entrance and slipped inside.

Shavonda moaned as I pushed my way inside. "Finally!" she gasped. She was so tight around me. I stilled myself inside her.

"Baby, I'm not going to last," I said.

"Neither am I," she replied. "GO for it."

Reaching for the key on the nightstand, I undid her leg cuff, never slipping from inside her welcoming warmth. She pulled her leg down and wrapped it around my waist, pulling me deeper inside. "Fuck me, boy!" I started slowly, letting her feel my length with long deep strokes. But it was too much for both of us. Shavonda's hips rose to meet mine as her legs pulled me deeper. Slow and easy wasn't going to do it. We both wanted this.

Shavonda's moans of pleasure only encouraged me as we picked up the pace. There was no hilding back now. No edging like I tried to do, to prolong my pleasure and ensure Shavonda got hers. No, we were both close. I felt her tighten around me as I drove deep inside her. Her back arched against me as she came hard, breasts bouncing wildly. And I was right behind her, shootning hard and deep inside her, flooding her clutching pussy with the sperm it so desired. Exhausted, we collapsed on the bed.

When our breathing slowed to normal I grabbed the key from the nightstand and released the handcuffs. Shavonda rubbed her freed wrists as I put the handcuffs away. Grabbing her plate from the nightstand, I fed her the sandwich. "It wasn't too much for you was it?" I asked, concerned.

"No, baby," Shavonda sighed. "I enjoyed it. We gotta get this in while we can. Soon I'll be too big to play like this."

"I'm looking forward to it." I said. "You're beautiful when you're pregnant."

Shavonda chuckled. "You would say that. To you I'm always beautiful." She grabbed one of her breasts. "The girls are lonely. You forgot about them, now they feel neglected."

I willingly sucked on her large nipples as she fed me those luscious titties. We lay there cuddling as the room faded into darkness. Then, in the dark, we gently made love again.

I had done it. I'd found a way to dominate my wife without sacrificing my own ethical code. I had no regrets as I fell asleep in her arms.

I awoke the next morning to Shavonda looking at herself in the mirror. "I'ma get you for this," she laughed, showing me the love bite on her asscheek and inner thigh.

"I own you now," I replied with a smile.

"Boy, where you been? You owned me since day one. You just now realizing that?" She shook her head in amusement.

"No," I said. "I've been addicted to you since day one. I never knew it could be so good. There is nobody in the world I'd rather be with."

As my arm continued to heal my physical therapy became harder. No longer was half my session spent connected to a tens unit. Now they consisted of an ever-expanding series of exercised designed to increase my range of motion and strength. I stopped taking the Flexerils. Muscle relaxers were no longer needed.

As a result, I was now driving to my appointments. Althea watched Miracle during this time. One thing my disability did was to bring me closer to my family. Miracle loved the extra time she got to spend with Daddy and followed me around the house. Althea taught me how to cook things for myself. I'd known how to make simple things before, but now I could actually cook a full meal. And Ethan demanded I run trains with him every day after school.

One weekend in March we got a late season snowfall. Even though temperatures were still running about 20 degrees below normal, it was no longer frigid outside. The kids were out playing in the snow as we watched. Eventually, we all got in a snowball fight. My arm put me at a disadvantage, but we all had fun. The cutest thing was Miracle. She didn't know how to make a snowball, so she just scooped up handfuls of snow and chased everybody around trying to throw it at them.

It was amazing how fast she was growing up. I had been reading to her every day and now she had enough of a vocabulary that she could tell you what she wanted. Miracle still had trouble pronouncing some words, as she was learning by mimicking others. But overall, she held her own.

When Miracle was asleep, I worked on the administrative duties for the stores. In addition to updating the web pages, I was also going over the books, keeping things balanced. This freed Shavonda up to concentrate on the creative aspects of the work that she enjoyed. With Kenny gone to his new job, we had to hire another person and word was put out through the church and some community organizations Shavonda knew. We wanted somebody who could not only handle the job, but who also needed a hand up.

The new store had gotten off to a slow start, but business picked up in February, thanks to the ad Shavonda ran in the City Paper. "February is Black History Month, Come celebrate our heritage at Shavonda's African Marketplace," read the ad, along with photos and descriptions of several items carried. We were happy for the increased business, as it put us in the black for the store. It would now contribute to our overall prosperity instead of taking from it.

Speaking of Kenny, shortly after he'd started his new job, he and Edie bought a house in Verona. It had been a source of frustration for Edie that he'd mostly sat on the money from the buyout from his old job in Virginia. Now she understood why, as they were able to pay mostly cash for a modest house in a decent neighborhood. Our railroad crew from Wednesday nights helped them move. He was finally able to get his stuff out of storage, including the small 4x8 railroad he'd built in his apartment in Clifton Forge. Due to my injury, I was unable to help much, and they wouldn't let Shavonda carry anything heavy. But we were there for support anyway.

Once the furniture was placed in the house the crew quickly put the legs on the train table. It only took up a small portion of the basement and Edie told him he could have half of what was left, so, while Edie, Shavonda and the ladies celebrated with a couple bottles of wine upstairs, we plotted the expansion we all knew he was itching to build.

The result was that our train nights were split between my house and Kenny's, as we helped him build the new portions of the railroad. Ethan helped. He'd taken an active interest in trains, and tools, and we were more than happy to show him how to work with hand tools like C clamps and hand drills.

One day, while Miracle was asleep, I had the urge to listen to music. I found myself in the game room listening to the Moody Blues, and eying my unused bass guitar. On a whim I started playing along on a song called Watching And Waiting. It was a simple but powerful tune, with a simple but prominent bassline, accompanied by acoustic guitar while the mellotron, in typical Moody Blues practice, soared above everything in a majestic swirl.

12