All Comments on 'Love Knows No Color Pt. 30'

by bwwm4me

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
YAAAAAYYYY YOURE BACK

Love the update! Whereโ€™s my Edie and Kenny?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Finally!

I am so glad you are back. Please don't keep us waiting so long for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome!

This is so well written, with cliff-hangers.

You convey emotion and endearment and tenderness.

Please, carry on the work!

Thank you

bwwm4mebwwm4meabout 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Notes.

@ Fawn

Working on Edie & Kenny now. It will be the next one posted.

@anon

Thanks for the compliments. I try to write about what I know, it is much easier to get the details right if you're familiar with it. And details are what make the story.

I will try to get more chapters written soon. Sometimes life gets in the way. Y'all are familiar from past comments about the loss of several dear family members in the past year. Add to that the loss of my job, due to the company losing the contract I was assigned to. I am back to work now, my unemployment only lasted a month. Actually, the place I am now working interviewed me the first week I was off. Background checks took up a month or so. By that time I had several other offers as well. I took the one that got me home every day. My queen has health issues now, and I need to stay close. She's my life, and the inspiration for the stories I write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When's the next chapter coming

It's been almost 8 months since the last update

bwwm4mebwwm4meover 4 years agoAuthor

I am working on a new chapter but life has given us a bad turn. My queen took a stroke several months ago and has been in and out of the hospital since then. She now requires 24 hour care, but is make ng slow steady improvements. She still has a way to go to be able to walk and talk again. As you can well understand, her well being is my top priority. When I find the time and motivation I do write, but it's hard writing about what we lost or will now never have. In the end, love is what's left.

ndbf4everndbf4everover 4 years ago
Thank you..

for sharing your incredible romance with the world. This is simply one of the best stories on Lit!

Sending prayers and strength to you and your Queen as she recovers from her stroke. Take your time in posting..Your Queen does take top priority and I are understand and appreciate that.

God bless you both. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hope all is well with your queen

How is next chapter going

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You still there?

It's been a year since last update

Hope all is well with your Queen

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's been over a year

How's your queen?

Are you going to write anymore?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I see by the comments it has been a while. I hope all is well and if not, I am sorry to hear that. Like everyone I looking forward to more. Thanks!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous