All Comments on 'Love Knows No Color'

by bwwm4me

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 7 years ago
Well Done!

Very passionate, and - for the most part - avoided the endless references to skin color which many of the stories in this category are jam-packed with ("I watched as my Vanilla cock slowly entered her Belgian Chocolate pussy, while my French Vanilla fingers gently stroked her Mocha breasts, and squeezed their Dark Chocolate nipples...") I mean, the contrasting skin tones can definitely be beautiful and highly erotic, but the endless descriptions of it in many of the "Interracial Love" entries here tend to strike me as awfully forced, and can make the relationships seem more about the characters' race(s) than about the characters themselves. You never crossed that line here (in MY opinion, anyway). I did think that you overdid some of Von's "Black dialect" at times, but not horribly so. I could have done without the porn cliché of the Ten-Inch Cock, though. But again, Well Done!

bobberdebobberdeover 7 years ago
Terrific Story

I love this tale. Plenty of good setup leading to a great climax (no pun intended). Great job! Makes me wish I was with a black woman right now.

bwwm4mebwwm4meover 7 years agoAuthor
re: the warm fuzzies.

Part two is being written and should be up in a few days. There is so much more to this story.

The title refers to a photo my queen and I had taken several years ago. In it, we are embracing each other while looking into each other's eyes. The word love is emblazoned on the photo, which we had printed in black and white because it brought out the contrast between our skin tones much better. It is a very powerful photo, one that we are proud to have hanging on the living room wall.

Some background on the characters:

Shavonda is the epitome of the strong black woman. As a very darkskinned lady she has faced the prejudices against the very dark in both the white and black communities. As a result, while she knows how to seduce a man, she doesn't quite understand just how beautiful she is. Working her way through college, she earned dual degrees in art and business. She has suffered some severe setbacks in life but triumphed with the help of family and friends. Despite the hardships, she is not a bitter person. Shavonda has a creative and playful side, which is hinted at here but will be further developed in part 2.

She sees in Jason a kind sensitive man, whom she trusts because of the way he has opened up to her. Sensing his hesitance, she has gently guided him to where she wants him. She had fallen in love with him after hearing about his ex wife and their situation. She is no stranger to interracial relationships, but has not had a long term thing in years. With Jason she has offered herself up completely. She needs him in her life, hopefully long term, but she would accept a bootycall type fling if nothing else. She has sensed that Jason is looking for more than that, and she senses that she can fill his needs as he fills hers.

Jason is a divorced father of two, who has been strung along by his ex-wife for years. He knows that she isn't really interested in him, but until recently would have taken her back for the kids sake, knowing full well that remarriage and the subsequent divorce would strip him of everything he's worked so hard for. In Shavonda, he has found a friend and confidant, and he values that friendship deeply. He has always had black woman fantasies, but because of upbringing has never acted on them until now. He was raised under the golden rule, taught by his parents to respect others as equals, but has been hampered by social stigmas on interracial dating he does not agree with. Shavonda has convinced him to give her a try. He knows that when he entered her home a line has been crossed and there is no going back. She has fulfilled his fantasy, and though this is new territory for him, he will stick it out rather than lose the friendship. As Shavonda's friend and lover, he is willing to develop a long term relationship if that's what she wants, society be damned. He will proudly parade her on his arm for the world to see. After all, friends don't hide friends away from the world.

bwwm4mebwwm4meover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: well done.

Thank you for your constructive criticism.

While this is a love story, race plays a crucial role. That aspect of it will be explored further in subsequent parts. The contrast in skin colors is a large part of the attraction, especially for Jason. I know that I still get a thrill, even after all these years, seeing my pale skin contrasted against that of my queen.

The dialog may seem overdone, but it reflects the reality of the life I am living. Shavonda's frequent use of the word "boy" when slightly annoyed or trying to make a point is something my queen does all the time. I love when she says it, and will sometimes push her buttons just to hear her say it.

regarding the penile enhancement, sorry. I couldn't resist. But Jason's gentleness and concern about hurting Shavonda is pure me. I myself am above average size, and have always taken my time to make sure I don't hurt my lover.

The characters in this and subsequent installments are based loosely on friends and family. Remember, I am living this lifestyle, by choice. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Thanks

for crafting such a seductive story. It's a real nice thing to have a quality piece in what's recently become little more than a categorical dumping ground of low-quality stories. Definitely a 5 for how they seduced each other's mind and then their bodies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your story

I know this story because it is " my" story. I married my queen and we had 5 wonderful years before she died of cancer. Beautiful story. Thank you for writing it and saying the things I felt about my Queen.

blueexoticablueexoticaover 7 years ago
Ok I'm addicted

Welcome,

It's so good to have a tastefully done story in this genre again.

I enjoyed the set up of the story, the development of the story and the characters looking forward the reading chapter 2....once again thank you!

complexhobagcomplexhobagover 7 years ago
Pregnancy

Why does every story of a white man with a black woman have it so she can't have kids. It makes me feel like the authors feel white men aren't good enough to have kids with black women.

bwwm4mebwwm4meover 7 years agoAuthor
authors note

While the lady in this story can't have children, it in no way reflects my personal views. I have 3 biracial boys, and witnessing their birth was one of the most beautiful experiences of my life. Biracial children are among the most beautiful in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So beautiful

This is such a beautiful and well written story. Thank you for sharing. Radiohead is my favourite band

johnd28352johnd28352almost 7 years ago
Wonderful Story!!!

I am married to a white woman, but I have always loved women of color. I dated a black woman years ago, and she was definitely the "one that got away!" I still think of her to this day. You now have a dedicated fan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Contradiction I noticed

It's a small one, but I notice when describing her, you said she had an afro, and hoop ear rings, the you said "she has straight hair!"

bwwm4mebwwm4mealmost 7 years agoAuthor
re:contradiction.

There is no contradiction there. The scene in question was where Jason first met Shavonda in person. She walked into the diner with her hair worn natural. In all the photos he'd seen of her, her hair had been straightened. Thus the line in the story: that can't be her, she has straight hair. The woman he met in person had a different look than he was expecting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The very best sensual sexy story I've ever read. I had a hard disk the entire time. Very loving and compassionate story of two people totally in love and not just fucking.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh gosh this is a great story. I so wish for a time like this with a white man. I am a lovely honey cream caramel lady.

It makes me want that man more than ever. I hope to find a man like him someday. Oh and he does not have to be hung like that. Just be a man who enjoys sex with his woman of color and she enjoy him.

I so hope to read another great story like this. Thank You.

Falstaff60Falstaff6011 months ago

I dated women of all colors until I finally married my lovely black wife. We were married for 19 yrs until I lost her to ovarian cancer. Miss her so much. Love the story.

RayiomRayiom24 days ago

So well written. Realistic and am now looking forward to read the whole series. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous