Love, Layna Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's because she likes me and I won't go out on a date with her," Scott yelled as he made his way back behind the counter with a brand new rag in hand.

As Scott and Heather kept up their back and forth, I found myself admiring her eyes again, so soft and warm, like the sun drifting through fall leaves. Even in her chaotic state of come-backs and snarky remarks, I could tell she liked spending time with Scott and she had a heart made of gold.

But suddenly, Heather stood, her chair quickly scooting out from behind her.

"Well, at least I am treating this lovely young woman to a movie, unlike you, who wouldn't even give me a goodbye kiss in the snow," she said, attempting to drive the final nail in their competitive conversation. She chugged the rest of her coffee, took my hand and dragged me out of the store, only giving me enough time to look back and awkwardly wave to Scott.

"Come again, bitch!" he exclaimed, his shit eating grin reminiscent of Heather's.

"You know I will, jackass!"

***

Later that evening, Heather and I were curled up together on the couch as usual, slowly munching at popcorn and watching some action B-movie. Once again, our attention was drawn solely to each other.

Heather's hands explored my body, caressing each curve of my torso and each nook between my fingers. I let myself relax, letting go of the stress of school and letting Heather manipulate my limp body as we talked and shared the dusty corners of our hearts.

"Do you ever worry about your exes?" I asked, the thought returning to me again, as it had for the past couple months.

"Worry about their safety or happiness?" Heather asked, unsure of the particulars of my anxious thoughts.

"No, more like... worry that they hate you, or that they vilify you."

Heather was quiet for a moment, pondering the thought. Her fingers gently traced around my collar bone and up my neck.

"I think we all worry that we were bad for our partners," she said, her voice so level and calm. Her fingers traced around my head, finding my scalp and gently massaging my hair. "Like, did I say something that could be taken the wrong way, or did I do something that they may come to feel is a source of trauma. I've felt that worry, but when I think back, I remember there was a context." She worked her fingers further into my hair, gently pulling and releasing in a soothing rhythm. "Unless, in that moment, you were dishonest and intended to do harm, I think there is no need to weigh yourself down with it."

We sat silently for a moment. Even after all this time, I still found it hard to shake my anxiety about the past. I almost felt obligated to feel guilty; obligated to be the one at fault in all of it, but Heather was right. We can't know how our actions will affect people long into the future. All we can do is intend to do what is good. Even when I dated Jessica, she expressed the same sentiment.

Heather's hand pulled me into her arms, the warmth so wonderful against me. I nuzzled into her chest, and she sighed. I could hear the smile on her lips.

"I know what it's like to regret past mistakes. I dated a girl in highschool that I really loved, and when graduation came, I had to choose. Do I go to the college I want, or sacrifice my education to go to the college she chose. Even now, I still wonder what the right choice would have been."

Heather told the story like she was recalling a dream. She stared across the room at her cat, Chloe, who was attentively following a small scratching sound in the wall.

"When you graduate, do you think you'll go see her?" I asked. Her expression shifted a little, as if the idea was comical.

"Well, let's just say that, staying true to yourself is very important, and I gave up a little too much for her. I thought it was best, but she came to miss what I had left behind.

The air grew silent again. Heather's story was walking along a wall in her heart, and I knew that it should be respected. There were some things she didn't want to talk about for fear that she would come to feel that regret that both had felt so strongly before.

She kept holding me there for a long while, peppering kisses on my head and stroking my back. Even after our conversation had gotten so bittersweet, I felt like I could fall asleep in her arms, right there on the couch. But our moment was interrupted by my phone ringing. Heather shifted as I reluctantly removed myself from her embrace, groaning at the prospect of removing myself from the comfort of Heather's arms.

"It says it's from Violet," Heather said, picking up the phone and handing it to me. I slid my finger across the screen and the speakers were immediately blasting with static. I reeled back in surprise.

"Hello? Violet?"

"Layna! She fucking likes you!" a voice yelled through the phone, followed up with the sound of fumbling and scratching, as if someone was trying to take the phone out of her hand.

"Wait, Connie? What's happening?"

"Don't listen to her, she stole my phone!" another voice said through the loud sounds, this time more reminiscent of Violet.

"Violet? Where are you, Violet?" I asked again, so confused as to what was happening.

"Connie took me to the club down the road, and she got a bit buzzed and wanted to, um... prank call you," she replied, followed by the sound of a crash and all the noise fading out.

"Is everything okay?"

"Oh, yeah, yeah, I just went outside for a bit. Connie sure gets crazy when she's out drinking," she sighed, sounding like she had been running.

"Yeah, that's why Gwen never goes out with her when she asks. I'm surprised you went."

I noticed Heather moving beside me, and I turned to see that she was removing her bra, a devilish smile on her face.

"Well, you know, she didn't really give me much of a choice-" she said, interrupted by more loud shuffling. Heather got up off the couch.

"Layna, you gay-ass hoe. Violet. Likes. Y-" Connie yelled, the background noise consisting of shuffling and Violet's pleas for Connie to give her phone back. Violet must have done something to shut Connie up, because now there was nothing but incomprehensible noise from the two. Then, someone hung up. I pulled my phone down and stared at the screen, wondering what the hell had just happened.

"Sounds like someone is trying to play wingman," Heather commented from across the room. Her shirt was lying on the floor between us, and her pants were coming down next in her bedroom doorway.

"Wait, who?" I asked, totally oblivious. Heather laughed before extending her hand out of her bedroom door, beckoning me to follow.

"Oh, you're just too cute, Layna." she purred, disappearing into the room. I followed, only to find her sitting beside the bed with nothing but a strap-on harness around her hips and an eager grin on her face.

. .

I was left speechless at the sight of her naked body in the lamp light. Her gorgeous curves were too enticing to resist stumbling toward her and falling to my knees in front of the bed so I could bury myself in her breasts and grip her thighs.

"Such a good girl," she purred, enjoying the way I gravitated toward her with such eager hunger. She cupped her hands around my head and pulled me in closer, laying back so I had to straddle her hips. She pulled me up and into a kiss, melting me on top of her and taking control.

"Your lips are so perfect, Layna," she whispered, leaving a trail of kisses down my cheek and neck. Moans escaped my lips as she went. I wanted nothing more than for her to mark me as hers, but I knew she wouldn't.

"I don't want to make commitments," she had said a couple weeks ago. "When I leave, I don't want it to hurt too badly for you."

It was sad that she didn't want to take me away and own this part of me that was so vulnerable and needy, but I understood why. I was just so glad to have her there with me, touching my body and caressing my heart in her soft hands.

Suddenly, she flipped me over on my back and kissed at my ears as she groped my chest, rolling my nipples in her fingers and pulling out each desperate moan from my lips. I clutched her back, clawing and kneading at her skin in hopes that she would take me away into the sea of subspace.

Her sultry laugh filled my ear and her right hand moved to stroke my cock, urging it on as it grew. Her thumb stroked at the sensitive head, and her fingers massaged the muscles, begging for the shaft to harden for her.

"I want you nice and horny for what I want to do to you tonight," she said in her usual mischievous tone.

"Please, take me," I begged, my back arching as she squeezed me harder.

"Don't worry, sweet kitten, I'll use you and make you feel soooo good."

She removed herself from me, reaching into a drawer next to the bed, and she pulled out a long, purple dildo with a flared base.

"I bet you know what this is for," she said, wiggling it around near her crotch.

"Oh fuck, Heather, please fill me with it, please," I pleaded, my cock aching and my body desperate for her touch again. She slid the flared dildo into her strap-on harness, giving it a little shake to make sure it wouldn't fall out. Then, she produced a bottle of lube from the drawer, pouring some into her hand and approaching me.

"It's gonna be a little cold, but stay still," she cooed, running her hand down my cock and to my puckered hole. She gently pushed her finger forward, urging me to let her lubed finger in, so I breathed out and relaxed.

"Good girl, so ready for me," she whispered, leaning down and kissing my lips as she slowly inserted her finger into me. I could feel my grip on reality starting to slip as my body shook from her finger.

"Please use me," I groaned, so hungry for more inside of me. She moved away from my lips and whispered in my ear.

"Can you take my big cock?"

I squealed in response, shaking my head and spreading my legs wide for her.

"So eager and horny, I love it!" she exclaimed, biting my ear lobe and pulling herself up. She applied a generous amount of lube to her dildo and stroked it like it was her own dick.

"Please give it to me," I moaned, my face crimson with desire and my cock rock hard.

"I'm going to fuck you silly tonight, little girl."

Then, Heather was upon me, lining herself up to penetrate my tight hole and rock my world. Her eyes stared into mine with affection, shushing me as I moaned for more. At first, she slowly pushed the head in, opening me up. Then, as I accepted her cock, I felt it slip in and a wave of pleasure hit me. My head was thrown back, and I so desperately wanted the rest of her cock shoved in hard.

She paused, pressing kisses onto my chest and stroking my shaft lightly. She held my hips as I shook, not letting me grind down onto her as I so desperately wanted.

"What do you want, baby? Tell me."

Her expression was as soft as a mother's toward her child, but her question was one that she expected an answer to.

"Please... please... fill me," I managed between deep breaths. She wasn't satisfied.

"With what, baby? Be clear with me."

"Please shove your cock inside of me!" I exclaimed. As just as I had asked, she pressed her hips forward and her thighs slapped into my ass. Her cock flew into me, pressing hard into my prostate and sliding further. My mind went spinning like a stone across water, unable to process anything until I was drowning in pleasure.

Heather's left hand held my hips in place, and her right grasped my cock, gently stroking as she pulled away, leaving me feeling empty and needy. Then, she pushed back in, making me scream in ecstasy again.

She repeated this a few times before falling into a slow and intense rhythm, hitting my prostate with each thrust and threatening to make me burst in her hand. I could hardly form words and just begged her on with my moans.

She smiled down, enjoying the fruits of her labor as she gyrated her hips, scrambling my insides and turning me to mush. My precum mixed with the lube, making Heather gasp and move harder and faster.

"That's right Slut, take it and cum!" she growled, her grip on my hips tightening and her nails digging into my skin. Her strokes along my cock grew longer and tighter, making good use of the lube to slide her delicate fingers up and down each inch. I could feel her strap-on starting to pull out so far that it came out of me, but then she would slam it back in all the way, making me feel like I was about to break.

If she broke me, then I would be hers forever. I want to be hers forever.

With those submissive thoughts, I began to reach my orgasm. My voice grew louder and louder, and she could feel my cock throbbing. As I started to moan to her, trying to tell her, she removed her hand from my cock and took complete control of my hips, lifting me off the bed and pushing into me even harder than before.

"Cum, you slut! Cum for me!" she growled, and in mere moments, I was bursting into the air for her, splattering us with my translucent love. As it emerged from me, I shuddered and my toes curled. My hands gripped at the sheets as if I was going to be carried away if I let go, and my thighs shook with the force of an earthquake.

As I cried out, Heather slowly pulled out of me and slipped the strap-on off, sliding onto the bed next to me and holding me.

"It's okay, sweetheart. You're safe. You're such a good girl," she whispered, gently kissing my cheeks and stroking her calm hands across my body. I Clutched onto her as if she was going to run away if I didn't.

"Thank you, Heather," I cried, never wanting to leave her arms. She took a glass of water from the bedside and urged me to drink, making sure to keep her hands on me as I did. She then let me return to our embrace, burying my head in her chest and kissing her soft skin over and over again in gratitude.

As I started to return to reality again, I kissed and sucked at Heather's nipples, giving her as much pleasure as I could in return for her prowess with the strap-on. She cooed and stroked my head gently as I pleasured her, reminding me that I was safe and cared for.

Even though she refused to take ownership over me, even if just for a night, I still treasured her touch and affection. It was the release I needed, but we both knew it couldn't be my life. It was getting easier to realize that after the fact each time.

***

A month or so went by, and the chill of October brought with it falling leaves and beautiful colors. Sure, we all had to wear jackets and shiver our way across campus, but nothing was more hopeful than the changing of the seasons. It reminded me of Jessica, and the bond we had shared. It reminded me of Heather, and the new experiences she had brought to me. Most of all, it reminded me that life comes and goes in its natural cycle.

Violet and I had been enjoying our English class with Dr. Flueger, and we would meet with our classmates, Minx and Disney guy, to study and work on group projects every week or so. Minx seemed to be settling in just fine, and Disney guy was ever the forward thinker, suggesting ideas that seemed outlandish to the rest of us. Each week, Minx would come in with a new hair color and Disney guy would come in with a brand new Disney related adaptation to discuss. Sure, Violet and I found them a bit eccentric, and Violet never quite found herself comfortable around Minx, but as far as I could tell, it was one of my favorite classes.

I was sitting in our English class, admiring Minx's purple hair when Dr. Flueger came in with a stack of papers. She set them down and stood in front of the class.

"I have your papers graded, but I'm thinking maybe we should go over this topic a little bit more. It seems like a lot of you must have been distracted during our in-class discussion," she said, looking a little disappointed. She handed out the tests, and I received a 4/9. I scanned over it, wondering how I scored so low on an exam that I had felt so confident about, and many of my answers were just cut off before they were finished.

"Layna, I thought you had this one in the bag, what happened?" Violet asked, looking to me. She had scored fairly high, an 8/9.

"I'm really not sure. I must have been distracted..." I muttered.

The rest of the class was spent looking back over the content on the exam, until suddenly, the classroom door opened and a man in a suit and sunglasses beckoned to Dr. Flueger. She looked puzzled and left the room.

While she was gone, the rest of the class seemed a little confused as well, not over the guy who appeared, but the exam. Some of them looked around the room, and that's when I noticed that Minx wasn't in her seat anymore.

"Did Minx walk out?" I asked Violet, and she shook her head.

"All I saw was her drinking out of a weird flask a while back. Maybe she's on drugs or something," she said, her disdain pretty clear for the cute, bright haired girl.

Before I could stand up for Minx, the door opened again, and a woman with ice cold blue eyes came into the room wearing a tailored suit and heels. She was followed by the same man from earlier, and Dr. Flueger stayed outside the classroom.

"I'm so sorry to interrupt your lesson, but my name is Sylvia Salo, a senior ambassador to the UN. We are here to investigate a cyber attack that possibly came from this college, and we are just here to ask you all a few questions."

The class was buzzing with worry, but Sylvia shot up her hand and the room went quiet.

"You have no reason to worry, unless you are the culprit, so please, stay calm and breathe. We are going to pull you all into another classroom one at a time." the woman's eyes met with mine, and I could have sworn she looked like she knew me, but I had no idea who she was.

We all went, one at a time to the neighboring classroom, starting with the students in the front rows, and ending with the students in the back. I was unfortunate enough to be the last to go, and as Violet returned, she turned to me and shrugged.

"I wouldn't worry, they were pretty easy questions."

Sylvia walked to my desk and beckoned me to follow.

As I sat down in a chair in front of Sylvia and the suited man, Sylvia smiled.

"I'm glad to get to talk with you last, Layna. How are you?" she asked. Her eyes shifted from their cold blue to a warm green. She pulled out her card and flicked it to me. "Sylvia Salo, Senior United Nations Ambassador for the Consortium of Other Human Affairs" was printed on it with a picture of her next to it.

"You're not here for cyber security, are you?"

"Exactly. We just needed an excuse to interview students, and as a friend of Jessica, we can be very up front with you about what's going on," Sylvia said, leaning back against the wall. She idly spun a piece of chalk in her fingers.

"So are you looking for recruits? Or here on other weird business?" I asked, the tone of the room palpably serious. Sylvia's eyes shifted color again to a light grey. She must have been a shape shifter of some sort.

"Unfortunately, we are here trying to track down a murderer."

There was a painful silence as the words sunk in. I couldn't believe it.

"But wait, why would a murderer be here? It's just a normal college campus," I reasoned. The idea of a criminal being among my peers was terrifying, but surely I would have noticed something strange if it was the case. I had met a few Other Humans in my days with Jessica.

"That's the thing, it is a fairly normal campus. There is minimal Other Human activity here, so it is the perfect place to hide. Not to mention, a recent scientific discovery is becoming very controversial, and this person is after it."

"Does Jessica know? Is she safe?" I asked, about to panic, but Sylvia's words quickly put that fear to rest.

"She is fine, we have her location classified and she is currently running operations off the grid," Sylvia assured me. I let out a sigh of relief.