All Comments on 'Love Lessons'

by davepepperbury

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
steeleye11steeleye11almost 2 years ago

For me this story was great! A bit clichèe at the end but it had a nice buildup, great lines, humor... a good read!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars! Nice work! Really well crafted story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it, but I think chapter 5 could of been cut out into a Part 2, seemed a little rushed

Would like to see the aftermath of Claire's declaration (maybe some anal, or a threesome with one of her friends).

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68almost 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Thanks

durCLENTdurCLENTalmost 2 years ago

5/5 for the sheer wholesomeness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesomeness! Perhaps a follow on chapter in their college/university life!

Discretion9966Discretion9966almost 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this read - multiple times. Sometimes being a slow reader has its benefits. Great storytelling skills and clean writing. The squinting scene struck me as a bit gratuitous. But (no butts), a great tail, err...um tale. Okay, I'm off to read how Clair's parents come together.

davepepperburydavepepperburyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks all. There is more to come; once I realised how Claire/Simon's story wove into Samantha/Paul's story, it triggered more thoughts.... this is not over, not by a long chalk.

KachinaDollKachinaDollalmost 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyable with well developed characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written. Totally enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

50 years ago, I was “Simon”, the bullied high school geek with no romantic prospects in any foreseeable future. My “Claire” wouldn’t come along until I was 25. Interested in me for me, not what she thought she might be able to change me into, she probably saved my life. I will be very interested to see how your couple navigate their world. Meanwhile, this effort gets 5 stars. Eagerly awaiting chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story! I, too, was a geek. After a rocky start and going together different 3 times, we were married,as my mother told me I was going to. It's been 40 yrs, and we've semi-retired. TEN STARS IS ABOUT RIGHT!! We need chapter 2... and Claire may become a wife and mother...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great geek story! Would love a sequel.

JairayaJairayaalmost 2 years ago

that was soooo wholesome! please more, may we have more of these kinds of stories from you!, your perspective, imagination and execution is top class! look forward to reading more from you!

with thanks, a new follower of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know why the girl in these stories always has to be the town bike. Like I liked the story for the most part, but I would not recommend my enemy commit to this girl long term. Jealousy is a healthy signal that your mate does not belong to you. This guy should be jealous. I cannot root for a relationship where either partner SHOULD be jealous past the final scene. To me it's like a retroactive RAAC story. Just like no woman would feel secure in a relationship where the guy shares a lot of quality time with another girl.

davepepperburydavepepperburyover 1 year agoAuthor

Point taken. The story isn't clear enough that thise days are behind her; it does mention she's exclusive for him now even before they got together but perhaps the reputation was unnecessary. I'll bear that in mind for the fiture, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rushed. Totally unbelievable character development but it was a good plot and overall end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It didn't make sense at all for Claire to offer him a blowjob, and then the two of them essentially just act like that never happened. If Claire was so inclined toward doing so, any sexual tension between the two can be chalked up to Claire's slutty behaviour and not any real affection. It just felt like bad character development. I was waiting for it to be revealed that Claire, too was a virgin and like Simon, their social statuses were all constructed by hearsay, or something interesting at least. Alas, I couldn't become invested after that. If any real person offered you a sexual favour like this, your entire view of them would be permanently shaken. The story didn't address this at all.

AndrewMarxAndrewMarxabout 1 year ago

A very good story. I loved the way you wrote from each main character's perspective. I hope all the self doubting warm spirited nerds out there read this and learn.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClass7 months ago

Befriend a girl in need, be honest, be a true friend, and you'll get all the pussy you ever dreamed of. That's what makes this story romantically different from the many fuck 'em and leave 'em stories posted here. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto687 months ago

Fantast job of story telling. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

will there be more stories featuring these two?

Up4MoreUp4More3 months ago

Excellent and believable story! Twists and turns…and girl on top, too! Nice to read a story where hearts connect, not just bodies! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a wonderful sweet story. What the other commenters said and more.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story was incredibly sweet, well-written, and super horny lol. But seriously the characters are great. Simon is adorable and considerate. Claire has a redemption arc to her mean girl persona. It's so well done. I loved what the chest was filled with. I loved that she apologized. His concern for hurting her is also so sweet. Them being each others firsts(albiet in different ways) is also cute. I loved this story a lot. Thanks for writing. <3

RowWithFlowRowWithFlowabout 1 month ago

Wow! Totally unbelievable but incredibly entertaining and enjoyable ending…..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous