Love Lessons at Pleasure Point 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you."

"I also got their famous Abyss pizza, with garlic prawns and pesto, which I know you love, Ally."

"Yay!"

They drank and chatted as the sun slowly set into the sea. The daiquiris went down easily and soon they were feeling loose.

Paul took the pizza out of the oven and prepared three plates. Since he had no table, they sat on the bed, watching the sunset as they ate.

"A little table with a few chairs would be a nice addition," Ally said. "I'd be happy to loan you the money..."

"No way," Paul said, "You've done too much for me already. No, I want to earn the money and pay for it myself. I'm thinking about going to the consignment center. They've got good deals."

"Furniture is expensive," Maddie said. "Even used."

"That's why I'm planning to get a job," he said. "To start generating some income."

"Really? You're going to have time to work and go to school full time?"

"Well, I'm trying to think of something that pays well without having to spend too much of time."

Ally and Maddie looked at each other.

"I know what you're thinking. He's dreaming. But I have a few ideas."

"Do tell."

"Well, I was thinking of becoming a handy man."

"You are very good with your hands," Ally said, smiling.

Maddie gave her a look.

"Well, he is!" Ally said.

"I was asking myself," Paul continued, "what skills have I got that I could market? Then it occurred to me. I've been getting pretty good at 'sex skills'. Maybe there's a market for it."

"Don't tell me," Ally said. "You're entering a life of prostitution?"

"No, I'm talking about providing my... love therapy to select women of means. And then, if they are so inclined, inviting them to contribute to my college fund."

"Your college fund?"

"I'm in college. And I need funds."

"Is that legal?" Ally asked Maddie.

"Don't ask me," Maddie replied. "I'm not a lawyer."

"They wouldn't have to give money," Paul explained. "I'd also accept a table, chairs. But only if they were satisfied with my services. No obligations."

"Would you accept credit cards?" Ally asked, slyly.

"Love therapy," Maddie said, "I kinda like the sound of that. I wonder if people would go for it."

"They might," Paul said. "I mean, you both enjoy the time we spend together, right?"

"I certainly do," Ally said.

"Of course we do," said Maddie.

"Well, imagine you were women who had the wherewithal to contribute a little to my future. Would you do it? I mean, hell, you already have!"

"I definitely would," Ally said.

"You know, that just might work," Maddie said. "Paul, I think you may be on to something."

"The question is, how do I find the women who might...you know...need a man around the house? I was hoping you both could help with that part."

The women thought about this for a moment. Ally suddenly spoke up.

"How about Briana. From book club. She's been single for a while and she's always talking about needing a man for this, a man for that."

"She'd be perfect," Maddie said. "You know the first person I thought of?"

"Who?"

"Jessie."

"Oh my God, not Jessie." Ally answered. "I mean, she's got the money, sure, and God knows she needs a man. But I don't think she'd be a good candidate for this."

"Why not?" Paul asked. "She sounds like she'd be perfect too."

"Well, she's married, for one thing," Ally said. And her husband is very possessive. The whole situation could get, shall we say, fraught."

"Then what about the first one?" Paul asked.

"Briana?"

"Yeah, Briana. You both said she'd be perfect."

Maddie looked at Ally.

"Well, we've got our book club meeting on Saturday. And I'm hosting. I could mention that you're looking for work as a handyman."

"That'd be awesome."

"You know what you should do?" Ally smiled. "You should wander by while we're having book club. Once the girls get a look at you, there may be a lot more interest."

"A little advertising?" Maddie asked.

"Why not?"

"Actually, that's not a bad idea," Maddie said. "We could meet outside. In the garden. If you were to happen by ... say ... on your way back from surfing, I could introduce you and you could say hello."

Paul smiled, delighted his plan was getting some traction.

"I'll do it. You know, I've got a good feeling about this."

After finishing their pizza, and then having another round of daiquiris, the three friends were laying on the bed together feeling good.

"If you're going to be a handyman for all these women," Ally asked, "then what becomes of us, huh? Are you gonna just forget about us?"

"I could never, ever forget about you," Paul said, smiling. "You'll always be my number one. And two. Well, really two number ones."

"Good answer," Maddie said, leaning over to kiss him softly on the cheek.

Her full bosom was pressed against his arm, swelling up and out of her dress seductively. She began to loosen his tie.

Ally, meanwhile, snuggled up to him on his other side. She ran her hand along his inner thigh, and under the hem of his shorts.

"You know, Maddie and I were thinking about what we could do for your birthday. Something special."

"Since this isn't her night or my night," Maddie said, "we thought, maybe it could be OUR night."

She was unbuttoning his shirt now. Paul raised his eyebrows.

"As in, both of you? At the same time?"

Ally's hand was gliding over the skin under his shorts. She found his bulge.

"Imagine it. Two women worshiping your cock at the same time. Two mouths. Two tongues. Four hands."

"Let's see, that's four, divided by two ... yeah, the math checks out."

Maddie slipped her hand inside his shirt and was caressing his pecs.

"Have you ever had two women make love to you simultaneously?"

"Let's see. Um, no. I've never had the pleasure. So to speak."

"Oh, then you haven't truly lived. Seems like the perfect way to celebrate your 21st birthday, no?"

Meanwhile, Ally's hand had found his cock. It was already stiffening.

"Ohhhhhh," Paul gasped. "Absolutely! I can't think of a better way!"

Paul moved his face next to hers, and kissed her fully on the lips. Then, he turned the other way, and did the same to Ally.

"Let's just slip you out of these clothes, shall we..."

The two women pulled off his clothes until his tan, muscular body was stark naked on the white bedspread. His cock was semi-erect, laying on his thigh like an extra appendage.

"Why don't you just lay back and let us take care of you," Maddie said.

He lay on his back, resting his head on a pillow.

The women eyed him lustily and began to slip out of their own clothes. They were soon naked, kneeling on either side of him.

Watching these two incredible women strip for him made his heart pound. His cock looked as big as a man's forearm, resting on his abdomen.

"You've never had a double blow job?" Maddie asked. "I would have thought a handsome guy like you would've had lots of them."

"Never been so fortunate," he gasped.

Ally stood his prodigious cock straight up. She ran her tongue up the shaft.

Maddie leaned and licked him from the other side.

He let out a long, low moan.

The feeling of two tongues lapping his cock was indescribable.

The sight of these two beautiful women going to town on his cock was beyond exciting.

He reached his hand under each of them and began to softly play with their pussies.

Ally was kissing and licking the shaft of his cock, rubbing her face against the soft skin.

Maddie had chosen to start at the head, swirling her tongue around and around the swollen knob.

"Ohhhhhhh," Paul cried, lifting his pelvis.

His reaction only spurred then on. They both started to kiss and tongue his bulbous head, tickling the tender underside.

"God, that's good!" he gasped.

His body was trembling with excitement.

Both women knew, from many nights with him, exactly what he liked the most. And they were giving it to him.

They were starting slow, and keeping it constantly changing.

They used the tips of their tongues to stimulate the tender underside of his cockhead, sending electrical shocks throughout his body.

His body was spasming with pleasure.

The more excited he got, the more determined the women became. Ally started to massage his balls while Maddie softly stroked his cock.

And all the while, their tongues were voraciously licking the V-shaped band of tissue under his cockhead.

Inevitably, their tongues began to lick each other too.

When two people are trying to lick the same small area, they're bound to end up touching tongues.

And they discovered they liked it.

The feeling of licking Paul's gorgeous cock, the soft skin of his swollen head, and at the same time licking each other's obviously impassioned tongues, was doubly exciting.

The women started breathing heavily too.

They moved in closer, pressing their wet lips against his throbbing cock.

It was like they were two ravenous animals going for the same morsel of food.

They were panting as they pressed their lips against his cockhead. And against each other.

They were French kissing one another, with Paul's cock smack dab in the middle.

And being in the middle, feeling their growing passion, was an incredible turn-on for Paul.

He felt like his cock would explode at any moment.

He closed his eyes and went into a Zen state.

Maddie quickly picked up that Paul was on the verge of cumming.

"Maybe we should switch things up," she gasped.

Ally, who was breathing hard herself, wiped her mouth.

"What do you want to do?"

Maddie looked at her longtime friend and smiled.

"I want to watch you cum. I want you to ride this incredible cock and have the orgasm of your life."

Ally smiled at her friend.

"And what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to keep French kissing you, if you'll let me."

"Damn right, I'll let you," Ally said, straddling Paul at the waist.

Maddie straddled him at his head. They were facing each other.

Ally took Paul's cock in her hand and guided it to her own dripping pussy.

She positioned the tip at the entrance to her hole. Then, looking right at Maddie, she lowered herself onto him.

Her mouth fell open as she gasped.

She let out a low, sexy moan as he entered her.

Maddie just stared at her, smiling. She knew exactly what she was feeling.

Suddenly, Maddie felt Paul's hands on her hips. He was pulling her downward, guiding her pussy to his lips.

She felt his hungry mouth and tongue on her pussy

She arched her back as her own mouth fell open.

He was making love to her pussy with his mouth. Doing it exactly the way she liked it.

The way she taught him.

For Ally, watching Maddie's face expressing the ecstasy she was feeling was so hot.

She pressed herself down onto his cock, bottoming out, feeling him deep inside her.

He was spreading her pussy so much.

Maddie could see it right in front of her. Ally's shaved pussy being penetrated by his thick cock.

It was so erotic, she felt like she was being penetrated by him. Being spread by his huge cock.

And Ally could see him lapping at her pussy, his tongue darting feverishly in and around her wet folds.

It made Ally's body twitch with excitement.

She felt like she was rocketing towards orgasm.

Paul was probing Maddie's pussy, causing her to gasp. She arched her back, sticking out her big, melon-sized breasts.

Ally stared at her breasts, transfixed by their luscious beauty. She reached out to touch them.

She couldn't help herself.

"Yes," Maddie moaned. "Touch my breasts. I want you to."

Ally reached with both hands and cupped them. They were so unbelievably soft and beautiful.

She began to play with her nipples.

Maddie moaned and tilted her head back, luxuriating in the feeling of her lover making exquisite love to her pussy with his tongue, and her best friend caressing her breasts.

A big smile spread across her face.

"I'm so happy right now," she whispered.

Ally was pinching her nipples now, pulling them. Making them big.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Maddie moaned. "I like that."

Paul lifted his pelvis in the air, impaling Ally. She let out her own shriek.

He started to rotate his hips, giving her a ride.

She was undulating her body, causing his cock to massage every part of her pussy.

Paul put his hands on Maddie's hips and pulled her down onto his face. He was tongue-fucking her deeply now. Her pussy was dripping wet.

Her body started to spasm and he could tell she was getting close to coming.

He started to pulse his pelvis, bouncing Ally on his boner.

He began to wonder if maybe, just maybe, he could bring them to orgasm at the same time.

Had he learned enough about these two women to make that happen?

Wouldn't that be cool?

He knew that he shouldn't be overly focused on orgasm. Maddie had taught him that there was a whole lot more to making love than climaxing.

Still, wouldn't be cool if he could orchestrate things so they climax at the exact same time?

He decided to try.

He pulled his face away from Maddie's pussy.

"You guys might want to hold on to each other. I'm going to step it up a notch."

The two women looked at each other with wide eyes and then held each other's arms.

Then they leaned into each other. Their lips met.

They were French kissing now, picking up where they left off when they were both licking Paul's rock hard cock.

He slowly started to thrust his pelvis into Ally again, burying his big cock into her tight pussy. Again and again.

She let out a cry and began kissing Maddie even more passionately.

At the same time, he started to roll his tongue over Maddie's clit. Over and over.

Maddie started to moan loudly. He knew exactly how she liked it. And he was giving it to her.

He increased he speed of his thrusting, sinking his cock into Ally the way he knew she loved.

She was crying out with every thrust.

He started to suck Maddie's clit with his fleshy lips.

She was moaning and her body was vibrating.

The women where still kissing each other, their hands on each other's breasts.

All the sensations -- visual, aural, and tactile -- were creating a maelstrom of pleasure.

He started to jackhammer Ally, lightning thrusts of his pelvis, pounding her pussy.

And he started to moan himself, knowing the sounds would create vibrations that would send Maddie over the precipice.

And it was at that very moment, when they were both screaming with pleasure that he felt their pussies start to contract.

They were cumming. Both of them. At the same time. Riding his cock and his face.

He let them ride their orgasms, like a surfer rides the biggest wave in a set, all the way to the shore.

Ally and Maddie collapsed against each other. Both were breathing heavily.

They lay down next to him, nuzzling him, their hands on his chest and their lips at his ear.

"You're a magic man," Ally purred. "You made me cum so hard."

"Me too," whispered Maddie. "I don't think I'll ever forget that."

He just lay between the two women, smiling, holding them with his strong arms.

His cock was still rock hard, pointing to his chin.

Paul had made it a habit to bring his women to orgasm several times before he himself climaxed. Maddie had taught him the techniques for delaying orgasm and he figured it was the right thing to do.

He wanted to them to have the experience of a lifetime.

"What shall we do now, Ladies?" he asked, full of brio.

"Whatever you want," Maddie said. "I'm sure I'll enjoy myself immensely. Whatever we do."

"What about you, Ally? Any special requests?"

She nuzzled her face in the crook of his neck.

"That was so incredible for me," she murmured. "I feel selfish asking for anything more."

"Not at all," Paul said, "Speak up. You're the creative one. I'm sure we'll like it."

"I was just imagining how amazing it'd be. If I was in the middle and you were on either side of me, you know, fucking."

"An Ally sandwich? Why the heck not? What do you think, Maddie?"

"That sounds divine to me," she said. "Direct us, Ally. How do you want us?"

"Well, if Maddie lay on her back, and I lay on top of her. Then you come on top of the two of us."

Ally took her position laying on her back. Ally straddled her, then lay her petite body on top of her.

They were face to face.

"Now you come on top of me. From behind. That's it."

Paul was on all fours, above Ally.

"Are you sure we won't be too heavy?" Ally asked Maddie.

"Not at all. You're as light as a feather. And Paul has those strong arms for support."

Ally arched her back, sticking out her exquisite butt. She was inviting Paul to press himself against her.

That was all the invitation he needed. He lay his stiff cock between her cheeks, sliding it up and down her crack.

"You're still so hard," Ally marveled.

"You both make me hard," he whispered.

Ally looked in Maddie's eyes and kissed her softly on the lips.

Maddie closed her eyes and the two locked lips, their tongues playing together.

Paul lowered himself onto Ally, supporting his weight with his arms. Seeing the two women kissing, pressing their breasts together, was making him hot.

He guided the tip of his cock to Ally's pussy. It was still dripping wet.

He slowly pushed himself inside her.

She paused her kissing to let out a low moan.

He rocked his pelvis and sunk he cock even deeper inside her.

Ally closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh!" she moaned.

Maddie's face was inches from hers. She loved seeing and hearing Ally's pleasure as he entered her.

"I can feel it," she whispered to Ally. "How his cock feels inside you. I feel it too."

Ally arched her back, raising her butt to him.

"I'm sticking out my ass," she whispered. "To take him deeper."

He thrust slowly and pressed into her pussy. Deeper than ever. She was tight and he was spreading her.

"Oh, God!" she moaned. "He feels so good."

"I can feel it," Maddie said, closing her eyes. "He's filling up your insides."

"Yes," Ally gasped. "Oh, Maddie. I wish I could fuck you like this. I want to fill you up!"

"Put your fingers in me," Maddie said, spreading her legs. "Finger fuck me while he fucks you."

Ally slipped her hand between their bodies and found her luscious folds.

"You're so wet!" she gasped. "I can't believe how wet you are!"

"I'm so fucking turned on," Maddie gasped.

Her language surprised Ally. She must be really hot to talk like that, she thought.

Ally's fingers were penetrating her. It felt good, but it was a far cry from feeling Paul's massive cock inside her.

"I wish I had a cock and I could fuck you right now," Ally whispered. "I'd make you cum so hard."

"I'd like that," Maddie whispered.

It was the first time they'd spoken openly about the attraction they felt for each other.

"Maybe I can help with that," Paul said.

He slowly pulled out of Ally's pussy and guided his cock to Maddie's.

He was so long, he could easily reach her pussy.

Ally looked between her legs and saw his big, fleshy cock pressing against Maddie's hole.

Paul lifted himself up and pressed his pelvis into Ally's ass, which sent his cock forward into Maddie's pussy.

Maddie arched, lifting her pussy to take him deeper.

Paul began slowly thrusting into her. Long, slow movements that sunk his cock deeper into her pussy.

It was like Paul was fucking Ally in the ass, but his cock was buried in Maddie.

As he got into a rhythm, Ally started thrusting herself, in time with him.

"Oh my God!" she said. "It's like I have a huge cock and I'm fucking you!"

She and Paul were thrusting into her in unison.

Maddie was moaning with every thrust.

"So good," she moaned. "You're fucking me so fucking good."

Ally pushed herself up with her arms, pretending to fuck her fast and deep.