Love Lessons at Pleasure Point 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul followed her lead and picked up the pace.

Maddie was crying out now with every stroke.

She pushed her arms together making her breasts look voluptuous.

Ally began massaging them, rubbing her nipples with her palms.

"Oh, Ally, I love the way you make love to me," she moaned.

She looked up at Ally with wide eyes.

"I know! I want to fuck you! I want to fuck you with a great, big cock!"

Ally, who was sitting up now, turned to Paul for help. He pulled out of Maddie and slipped his cock between Ally's legs.

Ally arched her back and guided his cock into her pussy. She was riding Maddie, but being fucked by Paul.

Paul started to stroke her. Long, deep strokes in a steady rhythm.

Maddie began raising her hips in time with his thrusts.

Ally, with her back arched, was crying out with ever thrust.

"This is what it's like to fuck you," she smiled. "I can see why Paul loves it so much."

Ally smiled, her eyes closed, as she fucked her best friend and her lover.

Back and forth they went, taking turns fucking each and pretending to fuck each other.

They ended up having six orgasms between them. But no one was counting.

It was a birthday to remember.

The following Saturday, Maddie hosted eight friends, and Ally, for a meeting of their book club.

They sat in her garden on a beautiful fall day. She'd borrowed folding chairs from her school, one of the benefits of being a beloved teacher for so many years.

Her book club friends noticed a change in Maddie and Ally the moment they arrived.

"You both look fabulous," their friend Briana exclaimed. "Is it something in the water here in Pleasure Point?"

"Just staying active," Ally said, shrugging.

"Eating well, exercising," Maddie added. "Nothing special."

SItting in the garden, they talked about their current book, All the Light We Cannot See.

Just as Maddie was making a point about historical fiction, Paul came waltzing up the driveway carrying his surfboard.

He was shirtless, wearing only his swimsuit.

"Oh, hi Maddie, Ally," he said. "Don't let me interrupt."

Ten sets of eyes were fixed on him.

"Hey, Paul! Everyone, this is Paul. He's my tenant. Paul, this is...everyone."

"Hi everyone," he smiled. "Nice to meet you."

"Paul's an oceanography student at Cal State. He also does handy man work by the hour. So, if anyone has any needs around the house, he's available. Isn't that right, Paul?"

"Absolutely. I'm working my way through school so if there's anything I can do for you, anything at all, just let me know. Satisfaction guaranteed."

He flashed a movie star smile.

"Well, I should jump in the shower. Nice to meet you all. Ally, can I use your shower?"

"Of course, Babe. Anytime."

He gave a wave of thanks and headed for the staircase that led to his studio.

Ten women, mostly in their thirties and forties, watched transfixed as this athletic, nearly naked, specimen of a man climbed the steps.

"You're kidding, right?" said one of women, Briana, breaking the silence.

"He's delightful," said another.

"You mean delicious," another cracked.

"You get to look at that everyday?" Briana asked, wryly. "I hate you."

"Paul's a fantastic tenant," Maddie replied. "He fixed up my studio. And helped me plant my winter garden."

"I'm beginning to understand why you two look so good," Briana cracked.

Maddie waved her off and got back to talking about the book.

Later, while they were wrapping up, Briana approached Maddie in the kitchen.

She was an extremely attractive, well put together woman in her late thirties.

"So, how do you like having a tenant?" she asked, leaning against the counter.

"I love it. Paul can do so many things. He did wonders cleaning out my downspout yesterday."

"Uh-huh."

"What?"

"Nothing. I'm sure it's wonderful having a strapping young man around the house."

"Comes in very handy."

"I bet. And he helped with your garden. How is he at gardening?"

Maddie, a former English teacher, knew a thing or two about subtext.

"He's fantastic. He really knows how to prepare the soil."

Briana nodded.

"Takes his time getting it ready?"

"That's right."

"Before he plants his seed?"

"Uh-huh."

Briana nodded again.

"So tell me... does he plant it deep?"

Maddie leaned in.

"Incredibly deep," Maddie said, softly.

Briana's face twitched.

"Well, I'd like to use him. If he's available."

"Oh, he's available. He's looking for clients. Working his way through school and all."

"So you said."

"I'll text you his number."

"Thanks."

And with that, Briana turned and walked out.

Later, Maddie, Ally and Paul were sitting in the garden sipping on a cocktail.

"Do you realize the effect you have on people?" Maddie asked Paul.

"So Ally's plan worked?"

"I'll say it worked. Three women already asked for your phone number. Briana was particularly keen to obtain your services."

"Which one was she?"

"The pretty one with the brown hair. Next to me."

He tried to remember what she looked like.

"What's she like?" he asked.

Maddie looked at Ally.

"What would you say, Ally? She's smart, sophisticated. She's a high level something or other at Google."

"Meta," Ally corrected her. "Director of Research, I think.

"Oh, that's right. She was at Google, now she's at Meta. She and her husband own a gorgeous place right on the cliff."

"Husband?" Paul asked.

"They're 'estranged,'" Ally answered, using air quotes. "They separated six, eight months ago. She's been hornier than a bitch in heat ever since. Now, they have to decide who gets custody of their bank accounts."

"Rich?"

"You don't live in Opal Cliffs unless you're rich. I think it's a city ordinance or something."

"You might want to up your rate a bit when you work for her," Maddie said. "She and her husband are loaded."

Paul was staring into the middle distance, toward nothing in particular.

He was wondering what the adventure awaiting him would bring.

# # #