Love Lessons at Pleasure Point 05

Story Info
Paul's life takes a new direction with a hot woman his age.
12.5k words
4.81
5.1k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitmort
petitmort
773 Followers

I suggest you read the first four chapters before diving into this one. Please rate and comment. Merci, Petitmort

Paul lay naked in Maddie's bed, curled up in her down comforter, waking from a fitful night's sleep.

He could hear her working in the kitchen. The clinking of dishes, the running of water. The sounds comforted him. It felt like home.

He'd gone to Maddie's cottage on Thanksgiving night even though he knew she wouldn't be there. She was spending the holiday with old friends in Marin and wouldn't be home 'til late.

He felt he had nowhere else to go.

He felt shut out by his foster parents and shut down by Bri. Maddie and Ally were both out of town.

He felt unwanted and alone.

When Maddie got home around midnight, she found him naked and asleep in her bed. That was something he wouldn't normally do.

She knew immediately something was wrong.

She undressed quietly, in the dark, and slipped into bed. She curled up next to him, pressing her naked body against his.

He stirred, feeling her big, full breasts against his back. Her firm nipples against his skin. She was embracing him from behind, her warm, soft skin touching his.

As he awoke, he felt a flood of emotions sweep over him. All the hurt and sadness from the day's events. The gratitude for her boundless love.

He tried to speak, but all that came out was a sob.

He turned to face her, hugging her, their naked bodies embracing.

She held him to her breast, stroking his hair.

She let him cry it out.

She knew he'd been deeply wounded. She didn't know how or why. That would come later. For now, she just wanted to take care of him. To show him that he was loved.

He buried his face in her chest, whimpering, nuzzling her bosom. She knew that gave him comfort.

"It's gonna be okay, darling. I'm here now. Just let it go."

He pressed his face against her breasts. And her nipples. First one, then the other.

The more he nuzzled them, the more her nipples stood out. And the more he rubbed them with his lips and face.

"That's it, baby boy. You can nurse if you want. Would that make you feel better? To suck on my nipples? Go ahead, baby."

And so he took her big nipple into his mouth. And sucked. And the more he sucked, the bigger it got.

She placed her hand behind his head and pulled him to her. Pressing his face against her breast.

"That's it, baby. Suck it. Suck it hard, if you want to."

And so he did. And the harder he sucked, the more turned on they both got.

Before long, he had a raging hard-on.

He reached down and fingered her pussy.

She was as wet as a broken faucet.

She lay on her back with her legs draped over his hips.

He pushed his huge hard-on into her pussy like a hot knife through butter.

He started pumping her. Steadily. Deeply.

Soon, she was the one who was whimpering.

She felt his cock was as big as it had ever been.

Like it was going deeper than ever before.

Touching every part of her pussy.

And he felt completely embraced by her.

Her soft hands caressing his skin.

Her luscious lips kissing his face.

Her wet pussy squeezing his cock.

Coaxing the cum from his very core.

They made love slowly, lovingly, until they both came. Together.

Both of them whimpering late into the night.

Now, the following morning, as he lay half-awake and half-asleep, memories of the previous night were fading from his mind.

He felt someone sit on the edge of the bed. He opened his eyes. It was Maddie, smiling down at him. She was holding out a mug of coffee.

"Good morning, sleepy head."

"Hey."

"You slept in. Guess you needed your rest. How do you feel?"

"Better. Thanks to you."

"Feel like talking about it?"

He pulled himself up so he was leaning against the headboard. His tanned upper body was stark against the white sheets.

He let out a deep breath. She handed him the mug.

"Thanks."

He took a sip.

"So, what's going on?" she asked. "You seemed really down in the dumps last night."

"It was a hard day."

"Tell me."

He let out a deep sigh.

"Well, first I called my foster parents. To wish them Happy Thanksgiving."

"What happened?"

He scoffed, shaking his head.

"The usual. She was plastered and he wouldn't give me the time of day."

"I'm so sorry."

"I felt so shitty, I just walked. To try and clear my head. I ended up at Bri's house. I saw the light on so I knocked on the door. I just wanted to see her. To wish her Happy Thanksgiving. She chased me out of there like I had the plague."

"Oh Paul."

"Somebody, I think it was her husband, asked who was at the door. You know what she told him? 'Just a nobody'. That's what she called me. A nobody! I walked home with those words echoing in my head."

She took his hand in hers.

"You're not a nobody, Paul. You're a wonderful, loving, talented young man. You're full of goodness and potential. You're going to do great things in this world, I just know it."

He looked out the window, his eyes misty.

"She wouldn't even talk to me."

He shook his head.

"Paul, I don't know why she behaved that way. But don't take her behavior as a reflection of your worth as a human being. Because it's not. It's about her. Her stuff."

He looked at her.

"All that talk about the time we spent together. How she never felt so fulfilled by a man. She was just blowing smoke. 'Oh, Paul, no one's ever made me cum so hard before. No one's ever filled me up the way you do.' She was just lying to me."

"You don't know that. Sometimes people are complicated. Their feelings get mixed up and come out in confusing ways. Maybe she's dealing with stuff in her life that you're not aware of."

"Maybe she's just neurotic. Did you know she was jealous of you and me?"

"She was?"

"Yeah. I asked her 'how can you be jealous, we've only known each other for one day'.

"And what'd she say?"

"She said it was because I make her feel so incredible. 'The best sex of her life', she said."

"Oh my."

"She sends me all that stock and then says she doesn't want anything to do with me. She's a fucking nutcase."

"She's definitely sending mixed signals. No doubt about it."

He looked out the window.

"And the worst thing, when Ally and I were in the shower, and she was giving me a blow job, I was about to cum and I called out Bri's name. I felt so bad. Hurting Ally's feelings that way. I wish I never even met Bri."

Maddie sighed.

"I'm sure Ally's okay. If she were really hurt, she would've mentioned it to me."

"I love you both so much. You're the last people I'd ever want to hurt."

She put her hand on his.

"I know, Sweetie. I know."

At that moment, the doorbell rang, startling them. Paul, laying naked in Maddie's bed, needed to make himself scarce.

He hopped out of bed, grabbed his clothes, and went into the bathroom.

Maddie put on her robe and went to the front door.

She opened it.

It was Bri, dressed in stylish vintage clothing, looking a bit sheepish.

"Hi Maddie. I hope I'm not disturbing you."

"Briana."

There was an awkward pause.

"I need to talk to you. May I come in?"

"Yes, of course."

She opened the door widely and let her in.

"I have some coffee made. Would you like some?"

"That would be great. Thanks."

Maddie went to the kitchen, adjusting her hair. She came out holding a tray.

"Why don't we take it outside."

Maddie, conscious that Paul was in the bathroom dressing, knew this would be awkward for him. She wanted to give him the option of leaving out the front door.

The two women sat in chairs facing the garden.

Maddie's face had the expression she sometimes used with her students. To express her disapproval.

"You're probably wondering what I'm doing here," Bri said.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I was."

"Have you talked to Paul?"

Maddie saw she was getting right to the point.

"I have."

"He came by the house yesterday. I asked him to leave. I think I may have upset him."

Maddie regarded her closely.

"I think that's a bit of an understatement, don't you?"

Bri looked at her shoes.

"I know I upset him. I regretted it immediately. I don't know, I think I panicked."

Maddie wasn't inclined to let her off the hook.

"Did you call him?"

"Excuse me?"

"You said you regretted it immediately. Did you call his cell? To tell him you regretted it?"

Bri looked back at her shoes.

"No."

"So, why are you here?"

"To see if he's okay. I care about him."

"You sure have a funny way of showing it."

Bri took a long look at Maddie.

"Look. Paul knew the rules. He showed up at my house out of the blue. I was preparing Thanksgiving dinner for my family. My daughter. My parents. My husband. And my husband is... suspicious. I can't risk him finding out."

"I thought you and your husband were estranged."

"We were. And then... we weren't. It's very fluid."

"I see."

"But it wasn't my intention to hurt Paul. I had to take drastic action. I admit mistakes were made. I just couldn't think of what else to do."

"Couldn't you've just put your arms around him and explain the situation to him? Just... show him some human decency?"

Bri leaned back in her chair.

"You don't know how it is for me. My husband monitors everything. My bank account, my phone records. I had to pay Paul with my company stock 'cause that's the only thing my husband can't see."

"That sounds difficult. I'm sorry you have to live that way."

"I'm not making excuses. I'm just trying to give you the complete picture. This is an awkward time for me. My husband's startup is in the process of being acquired. If he were to find out about Paul, it could be very bad for me financially. I'm talking tens of millions of dollars."

Maddie held her in an icy stare.

"So, in the tradeoff between money and the emotional well-being of a young person, you chose money. I guess you folks at Meta are used to that."

"That's not fair."

"Isn't it? Look, Briana. I understand you have a complicated marriage. I get that. I've been through that myself. But what you did to Paul was unconscionable. You used him. And then, when he became inconvenient, you discarded him. You just... laid him off. Like an employee you didn't need anymore. Well, I'll tell you something. Paul is an extraordinary young man. He's smart, and capable, and he has a good heart. He's sensitive. He feels deeply. You have no right treating him that way."

Bri looked off into the garden. It was clear she wasn't going to make much headway with Maddie. Maybe Paul would be more persuadable.

"I'd like to get a message to him."

"What message?"

"I want to tell I'm sorry. That it wasn't my intention to hurt him. And I want to make it up to him."

"I think it's best you tell him yourself. Hi Paul."

Bri looked over her shoulder and saw Paul standing in the driveway. She stood up, facing him.

"Paul," she said, softly.

"Bri."

Maddie took that as her cue to leave.

"I'll let you two talk. I'm going to go get dressed."

She picked up the tray and walked back into the cottage.

Paul looked at Bri, a guarded expression on his face.

"Why don't you sit down," she said, "so we can talk."

He walked over to where she was standing, pulled the chair to face her, and sat down.

He looked at her evenly.

"Paul, I want apologize for the misunderstanding yesterday. What happened wasn't my intention. I was in the middle of cooking Thanksgiving dinner and my husband was there. It seems my on again, off again marriage is back on again. When you showed up, unannounced, I panicked. I was afraid he'd see you. I shouldn't have treated you that way and I'm sorry."

Paul swallowed hard.

"If your marriage is on again, then why didn't you tell me? Instead of just ghosting me?"

"To be honest, I haven't figured out the whole communication thing. My husband is watching me like a hawk. I should have found a way to tell you though. Maybe through Maddie, or something. Again, I apologize."

He thought about challenging her, but decided against it.

"Apology accepted. Is that it?"

She looked at him, her head cocked. Her voice softened.

"Paul, don't be that way. I came here to tell you I'm sorry. I truly am. I've been thinking about us a lot. The time we spent together. The things we did. The way you made me feel."

He looked at her.

"Probably not a good idea to think about that. If you're trying to make your marriage work."

Her voice became a whisper.

"I can't help it. Even when I'm with my husband, I think about you. How amazing it felt. When you were inside me."

Paul looked down.

"I guess... I sometimes think about it too. It was pretty... unforgettable."

She sat on the edge of her chair facing him, her voice urgent.

"Wasn't it? The way we did it in every room in the house. The way you made me cum. So many times. I've never experienced anything like that before."

She closed her eyes.

"When I think about it," she whispered, "I get so wet."

He shifted in his seat.

"We had a certain... chemistry, I guess."

She looked at him with knit brows.

"Had? Not have?"

"You hurt me, Bri. Bad."

"I know I did. But I didn't mean to. And I want to make it up to you."

"And how do you propose to do that?"

She thought for a moment.

"By showing you I'm a good person. A generous person."

He looked at her for the longest time.

"I have to admit," he said, "we did have pretty hot sex."

She gave him a sexy look.

"My husband's taking my daughter to India to visit his family. They're going to be gone most of January. I'm planning to stay at the beach house a lot. I'll be alone."

"Is that right?"

"I was thinking you might want to come visit me. Maybe even... stay with me. Who knows? Maybe we could reprise our progressive fuckfest."

He chuckled.

"That was fun."

"I could leave the bedroom door unlocked and you could sneak into my room at night. While I'm asleep. And slip into my bed. I'd be nude. I always sleep in the nude. And then, you could touch me. Softly. I'd be in the middle of a dream. Dreaming that you're fucking me. I'd already be wet. And then, you'd slowly push your big cock inside me. And I'd wake up, and we'd be making beautiful love together. Beautiful... unforgettable... orgasmic love. And then we'd cum. So hard. Together. The best sex of our lives. What do you think?"

He looked at her, thinking.

"It's tempting."

He furrowed his brow.

"The only problem is, I have my own life to lead. I still need to earn money for college. And now I'm thinking about grad school."

She nodded.

"And I could help with that. Now that I have access to your equity account. I could keep a steady supply of stock shares coming your way. I could fill up your account regularly and you could... fill me up regularly."

He looked at her.

"I don't know... maybe that could work."

Later, he and Maddie were in her kitchen making breakfast. She asked how the conversation went with Bri.

"It went OK," he said. "She explained what was going on. She said she didn't mean to hurt me, she was just freaked out about getting caught. Her husband was there and he's really paranoid."

"So I gather. And she apologized?"

"Yeah. She says she wants to pick up where we left off."

"She does, huh?"

"Yeah, she's going to be staying at the house most of January. While her husband and daughter are traveling. She said she'd give me more stock if I come stay with her."

"How do you feel about that?"

"I'm not sure. I guess I'll probably do it. But if I do, I'm not going to let myself get emotionally involved."

"Just be careful," she said. "Don't let her use you."

"I won't. From now on, it's strictly a business proposition."

When Ally got back from her trip to Florida, Maddie filled her in about everything that'd be going on. They sat on their bench overlooking the bay.

"Our boy had a rough Thanksgiving, I'm afraid," Maddie said.

"What happened?" Ally asked, turning to her.

"Well, it had to do with Briana."

"Ah, yes. I thought he might be getting a little infatuated."

"Well, her estranged husband is no longer estranged. And that made things complicated."

"Oh God."

"He went over to her house on Thanksgiving Day. The whole family was there. Briana freaked out and tossed him out on his ear. He was really upset about it."

"Poor babe."

"He got a big dose of disillusionment, I'm afraid."

"Ouch."

"He also said he felt badly about calling out her name when you two were together."

"Yeah, I wasn't exactly thrilled about that. But I get it. She's a very hot dish."

"Anyway, it sounds to me like he may be souring on this whole sex for financial gain thing."

"That's a good thing, right?"

"Yeah, but you know how Briana is. She's persistent. She says she wants to start things up with him again in January. She'll fill his equity account with stock if he fills her with... well, you know."

"Sort of a cock-for-stock swap. That woman's a real piece of work."

"I'm worried it will all be too enticing for him and he'll end up getting hurt again. And I feel responsible. I put the two of them together."

"Argh. Rich people. Their sense of entitlement never ceases to amaze me."

The sat in silence for a moment. Then Ally perked up. She had an idea.

"She wants to resume things in January, you say?"

"That's right."

"So that gives us a little over a month."

Maddie turned and looked at her.

"What do you have in mind?"

"I agree it'll be way too tempting for our boy. But what if we create a diversion?"

"What kind of diversion?"

"You said there were three women from book club who expressed interest in hiring him as a handy man. Who were the other two?"

"Well, Jessie, of course. She'd be interested in anything with two legs and a penis."

"Plus she's married. So she's a definite no. Who's the other one?"

"Samantha."

"Samantha? She and her husband are tight as ticks."

"Yeah, it wasn't for her, exactly. It was for her daughter, Meredith."

The two friends looked at each other.

"The school teacher?"

"Yeah."

"She's adorable. How old is Meredith now?"

"Mid-20's, I think."

"And single?"

"Very."

Maddie looked out at the ocean, a glimmer of a smile spreading across her face.

A week after the dust-up with Briana, Paul received a text from Meredith Russell.

She was the daughter of Samantha, a founding member of the book club and one of Maddie's oldest friends.

Meredith lived in the mountains on the other side of Highway 1. She had some tree limbs fall on her property from the recent storms and she needed them cleaned up.

From what Paul gathered from talking to Maddie, Meredith was a third-grade teacher at Aptos Elementary. She'd just recently gotten her credential and was lucky enough to get hired in her home town.

Her mom was a teacher too, at the local middle school.

Driving to her house, he was reminded how beautiful it was in these mountains. Gorgeous pines and laurel trees, along with occasional oak forests, lined both sides of Aptos Creek Road.

He knew these hills well from hiking at Nisene Marks, a beautiful state park nearby.

Her driveway snaked even further into the forest. It was no wonder she needed tree work, he thought, seeing how she lived in such a lush, tree-covered area.

Her house was a one-story, redwood ranch-style home, set back in the trees. It had large deck with a view of Monterey Bay. He climbed a flight of stairs to reach the front door.

He rang the door bell and stood on the porch, waiting.

Since he was planning on doing tree work, he wore shorts with hiking boots and a plaid, flannel shirt he'd picked up at a thrift shop.

The door opened and an attractive, slender, blond woman with bright blue eyes greeted him. She was wearing jeans, sneakers, and a t-shirt.


petitmort
petitmort
773 Followers