Love Lessons at Pleasure Point 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitmort
petitmort
770 Followers

He carried her to her bedroom, laying her down. She slipped under the sheets, eyeing him sexily.

He stood next to the bed, and began to undress. She watched him take off his shirt, revealing his powerful chest. His muscled arms. His washboard abs.

He unbuckled his belt. She watched as he slowly pulled his jeans and underwear down in one motion. Inch by inch, his cock was revealed. His long, thick, beautiful cock.

He pulled off his pants and slipped under the sheets with her. Their bodies embraced immediately, with an unbridled passion they had not felt before.

They began by kissing each other ravenously, a mad flurry of kisses. On each other's lips, faces, bodies. Like a starving person presented with the most delectable meal imaginable.

His lips found her breasts, kissing and licking them. Playing with her nipples. She held her arms together, pushing them up to him, offering them for his pleasure.

His hands were exploring her hips and ass, her impossibly beautiful ass that he'd lusted after at a distance. He held her mounds in his hands squeezing them, caressing them.

By the time his fingers slipped between her legs, finding the velvety folds of her pussy, she was soaking wet.

And, in the back of his mind, Maddie's advice was echoing: "It's about human connection, opening your heart."

He would always come back to her face, connecting with her, talking to her, making sure she was enjoying the moment.

"I wanna eat you for dessert," he whispered. "I want to lick and suck your beautiful pussy. Does that sound good?"

"God, yes," she gasped. "That sounds so good!"

And so he did, tonguing her pussy for the longest time.

She was moaning with pleasure as the rain began to fall, pelting the rooftop.

When he finally caressed her clit with his tongue, she cried out. He began rolling his tongue, brushing her clit repeatedly, causing her body to spasm.

"Oh Paul, I'm going to cum!" she cried.

He kept licking her as her orgasm rose like an ocean swell, crashing onto a secluded beach.

Afterwards, he was laying next to her, face to face.

"Oh my God, that was so good!" she gasped afterwards. "You're incredible at that!"

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever known. And I want to make you feel as beautiful as you are."

She melted in his arms.

"I want to feel you inside me," she whispered. "I've been fantasizing about that for the longest time. Ever since I saw you in the shower."

"Tell me. What was your fantasy?"

"You filled me up with your cock. You spread my pussy and filled me like no man has ever done before. And you were so deep inside me. Oh Paul, I want to feel you deep inside me. Please! Fuck me!"

The woman he wanted more than any woman in the world was begging him to fuck her. He could hardly believe it.

"How should we do it for our first time?" he asked her. "I want it to be romantic. Not mechanical."

She felt warmth flooding her insides. He'd listened to her. He'd heard her.

"Come on top of me," she whispered. "I want to feel your weight on me."

He crawled between her legs, his body pressed against hers.

She felt his big cock slide along her wet pussy.

He guided the tip to her slit and pushed himself slowly inside her.

The head popped inside her.

She moaned with pleasure.

They were face to face, watching each other's arousal, hearing each other's passion.

He pushed again, going deeper inside her, spreading her.

Again, she moaned.

"You feel so wonderful," she gasped.

"You okay?" he asked.

She nodded.

He pushed again, filling her.

"Your pussy feels amazing."

This was exactly what she'd wanted. In her fantasy. To feel him filling her. Spreading her.

He started to slowly rock his pelvis, stroking her insides.

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned. "That's so good."

He was kissing her face now, keeping a steady rhythm of pelvic thrusts.

She spread her legs widely, like a flower blossoming.

"I can't believe how good it feels! It's never felt like this!"

She was smiling, with her eyes closed.

He sped up his thrusts, sinking himself deeper and deeper.

"Oh Paul, you're gonna make me cum again!"

He sped up even more.

"Oh my God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

He watched her face as her orgasm swept over her.

She never looked more beautiful in his eyes.

When she caught her breath, he held her face in his hands.

"You make me feel like my body's on fire," she gasped.

He kissed her.

"What do you want to do next?" he asked. "Whatever it is, I want to give it to you. Whatever feels best for you."

"You decide. I'm loving all of it. I want you to love it too."

He thought for a moment. She liked it romantic. And she wanted to feel him deep inside her.

"How about sitting up? Lotus position?"

"Show me."

He sat on the edge of the bed, and reached out his hand to her. With the other, he stood his cock straight up.

When she saw how big his cock was, she was shocked. This was her first time really seeing it. Fully erect and standing up. A rush of excitement coursed through her body.

She straddled him, sitting on his lap. She felt him enter her and she cried out. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, hugging him. She wanted to control how fast in entered her.

He sensed her trepidation and held her body in his strong arms.

"Talk to me," he whispered. "Let me know what you need."

She felt a sense of relief. He was there for her.

"Just take it slow," she gasped.

They were face to face, chest to chest. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, giving him a full-body hug.

Slowly, he lowered her onto his towering cock. She felt amazing, warm and wet, and so very tight.

For Paul, this was heaven. To feel her embracing him this way. It felt like they were one.

After a minute or so, she was able to take him deeper. When she finally sat in his lap, she felt completely full. Fully penetrated.

She started to rock her hips back and forth in a slow, steady motion. Her pussy was so wet, it felt like a gliding motion, effortless, even hypnotic.

She rocked her head from side to side, her hair hanging down. She was losing herself in a carnal trance.

For Paul, it felt amazing too. She was doing most of the moving, leaving him to experience the incredible sensations.

Best of all, they were looking in each other's eyes, embraced in a sensual hug.

He felt completely connected to her. As if they were one.

As she became more relaxed, she began to adjust her position to find new and different sensations. She found that when she leaned back slightly, the pleasure got more intense.

"Oh, fuck!" she yelled. "That feels good!"

Her body started to shake again, and he knew he was accessing her g-spot.

He held her as she rode her orgasm for the longest time.

When she seemed ready to resume, he asked if she wanted to try something new.

"I've never done this, but I hear it's mind-blowing. Since you're into yoga, I thought you might be able to handle it."

She looked at him, her eyes on fire.

"If it involves your cock deep in my pussy, I'm down."

She was breathless, her hair a tousled mane. He had no idea she would be such a sexual dynamo.

"It's called Draped Lotus. It's the most intense lotus position of all. You bring your legs up over my shoulders, so that your knees are hooked over, with your feet in the air. It changes the angle of your hips to let me go much, much deeper. That, and more g-spot stimulation, makes the pleasure mind-blowing."

"The pleasure's already been mind-blowing."

"If it seems like too much, we can always skip it. Or try it another time."

"Let's go for it. If you've never done it, and I've never done it, wouldn't it be cool if we did it together? Right now?"

He loved her sense of adventurousness. This was the kind of woman he wanted to share his life with.

"Alright, let's do it."

She slowly lifted her left leg so the calf was sitting on his shoulder. Then, he did the same with the right one. Already, she could feel him deeper inside her.

"Wow, you feel really big."

She wiggled her butt so her knees could hook over his shoulders.

"You're spreading me so much!"

His fingers found her pussy and he softly massaged her clit. Her body started to spasm. He could feel her pussy clamp down and contract.

"Fuck! Your cock feels huge!"

He pushed his pelvis forward ever so slightly. His fingers started to vibrate her clit.

Her eyes got big, her body started to shake.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

Her entire body was twitching, her breasts were bouncing.

"Cum with me!" she moaned. "I want you to cum with me."

He pressed himself into her, bottoming out.

"Fuck that feels good! Keep doing that!"

The passion in her voice, the pleasure in her face, the squeezing of her pussy. It was all too much. He felt his cock surge.

"I can feel your cock getting bigger! Oh Paul! I want you to cum inside me!"

He felt her pussy squeezing his cock, suctioning the cum right out of it.

Her body was flailing, her boobs bouncing. Her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Aiiiiiyyyyyeeee!" she screamed.

He exploded a huge ribbon of cum out of his cock. Then another. And another.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" he groaned.

He held her tight, letting her enjoy her orgasm, knowing she was safe in his arms.

A good time later, after their breathing returned to normal, they lay cuddling in her bed. He was planting soft kisses on her face and neck as the rain started again.

"I love that sound," she cooed, "it's so romantic."

He brushed a tendril of hair from her face.

"I feel so close to you. So connected. I want to hang onto that feeling."

"Me too."

She looked at him and smiled.

"You know something? That was great. Maybe the best sex I've ever had. Certainly the most intense orgasm. But you know my favorite part?"

"Tell me. I really want to know."

"This. Cuddling together afterwards. To the sound of the rain."

They were so close, he could feel her heartbeat. His face was right next to hers.

"I wish we could capture this moment," he whispered. "I wish we could lock it inside us and keep it forever. Everything about it. This bed. This house. The sound of the rain. You know, a part of me was wondering why this feels so magical. Is it the setting? Or is it you?"

"And what'd you decide?"

"Oh, It's you," he smiled. "It's most definitely you."

She caressed his face, kissing him softly on the lips.

"Having a Merry Christmas?"

He looked her in the eyes.

"Oh yeah. I'm having a very Merry Christmas."

# # #

petitmort
petitmort
770 Followers