Love Like a Blue Shell Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Steve looked down and smiled. There was the beautiful brunette he wanted so badly, now bent before him. Head right at his cock. He could see into her cleavage this way -- whatever little she had -- an added treat. He loved her cute little titties. Wanted to squeeze and suckle them until she screamed.

Taylor reached up and pulled down Steve's underwear by the waistband. His cock, hard as a rock, flopped out and free. Without another word, Taylor leaned forward, opened her mouth, and sucked his penis up in one swift motion.

Steve groaned. The gorgeous girl had his whole cock in her mouth. This wasn't tentative tasting. A begrudging little blow. No, this fucking slut was onto him and she was into it. He smiled.

"Thatta girl, Swifty."

*

Taylor wanted to say something. To snap back. But her mouth was full of cock. There was nothing for it. She wasn't exactly sure why she was here or how she was here but she was and she wasn't stopping.

She'd joked before about Steve's teeny peepee but she had been wrong. Steve's man meat was thick, long, and deep dark purple. A perfect fit for mouths or, Taylor's traitorous mind thought, pussies.

Taylor thought about that morning. How good it felt. How close she'd been. Then all the alcohol and her dripping panties and... This just seemed a continuation of all that. The day's inevitable end.

Taylor wanted more and more. Took in Steve's cock till her nose was in his pubes. His balls on her chin. Up and back. Up and back. Her lips sealed tight around him. Slurping up all she could -- his cock, his smell, his essence.

Taylor didn't say anything. She just grunted and sucked. Faster now. Working for her reward.

*

Tim heard his cute girlfriend grunting and he couldn't look away. He felt someone brush his hand. Tim turned and saw Sydney, still in her underwear. Slowly, the incredible blonde slid her hand past his and onto his hairy thigh. Like taking her fingers through a forest hike, Sydney dragged her pretty pink nails through Tim's leg hair and then, carefully, cautiously rested them on his aching cock.

Taylor bobbed back and forth. Sucking, spitting noises filled the room. Sydney dipped under the waistband of Tim's boxers and took hold of him. For real now. Her touch was still soft, tentative -- nothing like how Taylor would grip him. But still, a girl grabbing your dick was a girl grabbing Tim's dick.

Gently, Sydney began stroking him. Running the loose skin up his shaft and over the head. Almost lovingly.

Despite himself, Tim turned back and watched as his girlfriend pleasured his friend with her mouth. Felt that same friend's girlfriend tugging at his own cock. He told himself to feel angry or upset. Hurt. Tim felt nothing but pleasure.

*

Steve reached down and ran his finger through Taylor's dark brown hair. It was strangely cool to the touch and he wondered what it would be like to cum in her tresses.

Cum. He could feel it building as the brunette suckled at his shaft. Steve had gotten a lot of blow jobs, but nothing compared to this. Oh, sure, the fact that it was his Swifty giving it to him in front of her own boyfriend, that made it ten times better -- no doubt. But it was also because she was so talented with her mouth.

Taylor was just amazing. She sucked Steve's dick like it was magical. Like it was the only thing in the world and if there was more of it she'd suck that down too -- rather choke on his cock than be forced to let it slip from her lips.

The bet had just been to suck. He'd assumed Taylor would just give him a few licks then step away. That wasn't what was happening here. She was fully focused. Driven. Steve could have died in that moment. Would have died in that moment. Just to have her mouth on him forever.

Far before he was ready for it to end, Steve felt himself pass the finish line. He pressed the little slut's head to his crotch. Hard. His jizz exploded up from his balls and burst into Taylor's mouth. He didn't know if she wanted to swallow. Didn't care. He just howled in pleasure as he delivered his massive load directly to the beautiful brunette's mouth.

"That's it Swifty. Swallow it. Take it all you little slut."

*

Steve shuddered and growled and Tim knew that he was cumming, right down his girlfriend's throat. Taylor grunted. Coughed. But even though Steve was no longer holding her there, she dutifully held her mouth around his cock and swallowed his spend.

Taylor seemed to shiver and somehow Tim knew that she was cumming, too. Cumming while she swallowed the other man's sperm. The act, itself, apparently more than enough to elicit Taylor's ecstasy.

Tim's own pleasure suddenly took hold of him. He groaned as his cum raced up his shaft and blasted into his underwear. Sydney kind of "hmmmphed" as Tim burst. Again and again Tim convulsed in Sydney's grasp as he watched his own girlfriend suck another man down, both lovers cumming together without the other.

Finally, Taylor took her mouth off of Steve's cock with a pop. A thin trail of sperm slipped out of the corner of her mouth. Dribbled down her chin and onto her chest. She fell back to the floor. Sort of giggled and shook.

And reality raced back in.

*

Taylor woke up feeling like shit. She was lying on the floor. Just in her underwear. Her mouth tasted like alcohol and bile and... boy stuff. Had she and Tim?

Taylor raced to the toilet and puked her guts out. And again. She felt a hand on her back. Warm. She looked over and saw Tim. He knelt down next to her, smiled. Kept petting her head.

"You OK?"

He helped her stand and clean up, then walked her back to their bed. Taylor felt numb. Like her whole body was necrotizing from the fingertips back. That's what she wanted in that moment. To just waste away. She kept waiting for Tim to shout. To scream. To pummel her back to a thousand little pieces until the stain of what she'd done was washed away.

Only Tim wasn't yelling. He was carefully helping her into bed. He was speaking softly and stroking her hair and asking if she -- SHE -- was OK.

"...and I was afraid to move you. I'm glad you're awake now," he said.

"Holy fuck I fucked up," Taylor said. Tim pressed her into his chest and Taylor felt it all over again. The guilt and disgust. Tim was everything to her. Cheating on him was something she'd never consciously do. But then she'd done it. And not just behind his back but right in front of him. With a man she hated. Despised. She'd put his penis in her mouth. Let him... His cum. In her stomach, her mouth. On her face and body.

He'd marked her like she was his and she'd let him. While her beloved boyfriend had watched. Why had he just watched?

"You were drunk. Too drunk. We all were. We just... You're right. I should have stopped it. Stopped him. I don't know what happened. It's my fault and I'm sorry."

Taylor almost laughed then. She'd done something unforgivable to Tim and in response he told her that he was sorry.

"I mean," Tim said, "I'm not exactly innocent, either. Sydney, she ummm, she rubbed it while you were... Y'know."

Unbelievably, Taylor felt herself get angry that that bimbo had jerked Tim off. Sanity prevailed, though, and Taylor throttled the jealousy as soon as it jelled. It didn't make her feel any better about it, though.

"I guess we both fucked up," Taylor said, "I'm sorry. God, you must hate me."

"I don't hate you. Honestly? I mean, I wouldn't do it again. But it was kind of hot."

Then Tim laid back and went quiet. Eventually Taylor let herself drift off to sleep.

*

The next day, the still-committed couple settled back into something resembling normalcy. But while Tim denied it, Taylor knew things weren't right between them. She had to fix it, but how?. You can't unsuck a dick.

While Taylor racked her brain for a solution, she thought about their oh-so-committed college friends: Colin and Courtney. The newlyweds were having troubles of their own, Taylor knew. She wondered how they were dealing with...

And suddenly, Taylor realized what she had to do.

Next Time: Taylor's solution. More Kart! More couples! More problems?