Love Long Delayed Pt. 02

Story Info
The sexual reunion between in-laws Linda and Stefan.
4.3k words
4.87
2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KuBal46
KuBal46
30 Followers

To avoid the chance of Linda meeting any locals, Stefan had booked into one of Stuttgart's international four-star hotels.

On arriving at ten in the morning at the Pulman Fontana, the suite on the fourth floor met all expectations. As Linda had promised to come before Lunch, Stefan reserved a table in one of the hotel's restaurants. Then he waited.

The arranging of their clandestine meeting had gone smoothly. Stefan had left it to Linda to ring him whenever she was unobserved. Freeing herself for the two planned days had not been a problem. As one of the Assistant Managers at the municipal Recreation Centre, Linda had acquired time-off credits in exchange for the extra hours worked in the flexi-time arrangements with the other three shift managers.

And Rudolf was not interested in how Linda spent her free time. He had never tried to make it coincide with his leisure activities, mainly spent in front of the telly or the company of members of his gun club and the voluntary fire brigade.

At eleven, there was a gentle knock. With Stefan's heart beating like a teenager's on his first illicit date, he opened the door.

With a broad, happy grin, Linda looked at him and said, "Hello, Stefan. Why is it always me that knocks on your door? Shouldn't it be you?"

As she released her grip on her small, wheeled suitcase, they practically fell into each other's arms for a more than welcoming kiss.

Then he took Linda on tour through their pleasure suit. They smiled knowingly at each other in admiring the spa bath. In front of the king-size bed, with his arm around Linda, Stefan fought the temptation to throw her on it. Without struggling in resistance, Linda had to tell him that she had left her car on a meter.

So, they went down to move it into the hotel's garage. After, they decided on a pre-lunch drink in the hotel's Bar.

As Stefan toasted Linda, he grinned and said, "This begins to look more and more like a game of seduction played by two strangers, meeting in a hotel."

Linda leaned back on her stool and unzipped her denim top. As it parted, it revealed the same wine-red top and silk scarf, enticingly combined with the skin-tight jeans that she had worn on the first of May.

With a mischievous smile, Linda put Stefan right about what was in play, "I am wearing the same outfit as on Sunday. It turned you on so much that you could not keep your hands off me. And I let you! So, shouldn't we play a seduction game today as if it were our first?"

As she lowered her eyes and looked down on her chest, Linda swallowed a giggle and added, "Just look at my naughty tits! They are already pushing against my top again, just like on Sunday. Should I have worn a bra to keep them in check? What might they do to strangers one meets in bars?"

The young bartender heard and smiled. Linda gave him a sideways glance. Instead of cowering, she turned towards him. Pushing out her tits, she smiled at him.

Over lunch, neither Linda nor Stefan concentrated on the excellent food. Linda, especially, had her mind on other delights. Grinning mischievously over the table, she whispered:

"God, I loved it, how that bartender licked his lips looking at my nipples. Until you fell in love with them, I always thought I was less of a woman with my little breasts. I was jealous of Trudy and Mum. I even hated Rudolf for leering at the boobs on the wives of his friends. So, you know now how hungry my titties were for your loving appreciation. Just look, how pleased they are!"

And Linda leaned back in her chair and pulled the thin fabric tight over her rebellious nipples. It was a provocation Stefan could not resist. He brought a forkful to his mouth, chewing carefully. Then, with the fork pointing at Linda's tits, he said, "I will probably surprise you."

Linda wriggled excitedly in her chair. With a sparkle in her eyes, she asked, "I hope so! But when and how?"

Stefan, putting on a serious mien and tone, replied:

"I love your naughty tiny tits, but I have always been, foremost, a legs-and-bum man. And with your fantastic long legs and shapely ass, especially in those jeans, you are a walking temptation for a man like me! Your legs and ass must attract many admirers. So, I'll be hardly the first that will worship and make love to them."

Linda blushed. Looking down and stirring with her fork on her plate, she said quietly, "I don't know about admirers. You are the first lover of all of me, Stefan. Of my naughty tiny tits as well as my long legs and -- ", Linda grinned, "sexy bum."

On the way up to their suite, Linda pressed her pubes against Stefan, and his hand clasped her irresistible ass. Although they were alone in the lift, Linda confessed in a whisper:

"I've only bought the jeans last time I was in Stuttgart. Elsie talked me into getting them. She, being naughty like you, thinks I should show off my ass! On Sunday, I put the jeans on the first time -- just for you! Rudolf hated them. It surprised me he noticed. Being angry, he told me to change when we got back from our trip. But now, I can't wait to take them off for you!"

"And I won't let you! You will have to undress me first. Then I'll strip you of your top to liberate your naughty tits. Only then will I peel your jeans, centimeter by centimeter, down your hips, your sexy pubes, your gorgeous ass, and down your sensational legs."

As the lift door opened on their floor, Linda pressed Stefan's hand onto her ass before removing it as they stepped out from the lift.

*****

Once in their suite, Linda immediately turned to Stefan, maneuvered him towards the bed, and took off his jacket and shirt. She undid his belt and unzippered his trousers. As they slid down, Linda pushed Stefan to sit on the bed. Down on her knees, she stripped him of shoes, socks, and pants.

As Linda reached for Stefan's underpants to peel them down, she smiled up at him and asked, "And when you pull my jeans down, what will you do then, Stefan? Want me to show you?"

Freed from restraint, Stefan's cock snapped proudly into an, at first, shyly tentative caress of Linda's hands. Looking up at Stefan, Linda brought her face closer and closer to his groin. She whispered, "I know you were about to kiss my pussy last time. Nobody ever has. I got scared and fled! Now I'll be first in loving your beautiful cock!"

Linda did not wait for permission. With her hand grasping the shaft, she brought the head to her lips for a kiss and a flicker of a not yet quite daring tongue. Then Linda pressed her face against Stefan's thigh. With her eyes closed, she rubbed the length of his cock against her cheek. As Linda's tongue moistened her lips, she brought the glistening tip of Stefan's cock ever closer.

And then, suddenly, with a moan, her mouth took possession. At that moment, Stefan realized that Linda had never done this before. With him, her reserves of sexual innocence were swept away in a rush of longing and daring all.

Stefan, highly aroused by looking at Linda's, in blind lust distorted face and her daring-all-sucking mouth on his cock and her fingers clawing his balls, felt the onrush of a not yet wanted orgasm. He reached, therefore, under Linda's arms and pulled her up and tipped her onto the bed. He stifled her protesting moans with a possession taking kiss that fought Linda's tongue eventually into a sensually loving mingling.

Pulling out of their long kiss, Stefan panted, "So sorry, Linda, for stopping you. With your naughty mouth on my cock, I would have come much too quickly!"

Stefan did not tell Linda of his fear that a bursting discharge of his cock in her mouth or over her face would have left Linda - in her partial innocence -- probably shocked and disgusted.

Therefore, stroking Linda's still hot-flushed face and kissing the tip of her nose, Stefan grinned and added, "And then I would have worried about being spent and no longer being able to love you as you deserve."

Then, as he pulled her up and out of her denim jacket, Stefan said, "For this, as a start, I'll have to strip you the way you stripped me!"

With Linda laughing as she helpfully lifted her arms and wriggled out of her tops, her cheeky tiny tits, bare of any unnecessary lift and disguise, fell into Stefan's hand. Pushing Linda down on the bed, they joined in a long kiss. And Stefan's hand moved and stroked over Linda's arching boobs, and he caressingly cupped their sweet shape in the palm of his hand while his fingers pinched her nipples into their full, pointy glory.

Momentarily pausing, breathing at each other in lust with half-open lips, Stefan murmured, "You, Linda, despite your glorious legs and sexy ass, have turned me into a tits-man too! God, I'm crazy about your sexy titties! And they love me!"

As he slid lower and his lips closed over one of her pressing up tits, Linda took Stefan's head in both hands. Over what seemed long sweet minutes, she guided his mouth and exploring tongue and sweet-torturing teeth all over her in growing excitement glowing boobs.

Linda's groin twisted and lifted as her legs stretched and spread, with her crotch begging to be groped. When Stefan's hands refused to shift from her hips, she moaned. Her legs pulled up, and her suddenly shivering thighs rubbed together in frustration.

Eventually, Stefan slid off the bed. He grabbed Linda's ankles and spread and lifted her legs to his hips, standing on its edge. Looking down on her, he said, "It's time to unwrap my legs-and-bum treasures, isn't it, Linda."

However wanted and welcome, Stefan's sudden move had caught Linda by surprise. As Stefan fronted her, naked, with his rampant cock pointing at her, Linda gasped and her hands shot down to cover her spread crotch.

Stefan grinned and murmured, "Don't hide your pussy from me! How about using your hands now to undo the button and zip?"

Stefan's grip had shifted from Linda's ankles to the seam of her pants. Linda turned her face sideways; she was lost for words and wanted to hide from Stefan's knowingly smiling eyes. But then her hands reluctantly uncovered the dark-wet marking over her crotch, with her fingers moving up to undo the jean's button and pull down the zip.

When Stefan started to pull on the resisting, tight-fitting jeans without jerking, Linda decided to assist. She slid her hands between the denim and her wriggling and lifted ass, and the jeans glid down over her pubes.

As Stefan stared in surprise at Linda's bared bush and wet-glistening pussy, she giggled. Still avoiding his eyes, Linda whispered, "You see now, Stefan, how ready I am for everything with you. I came, like last time in your room without panties and bra!"

With her legs wriggling against Stefan's pull on her jeans, Linda burst into laughter. As her legs plopped down on the bed, Lindas's hands gripped her thighs. She sinuously slowly spread her legs, baring her glistening, lips parted, pussy.

"Look, Stefan," she moaned, "unlike your cock, my pussy couldn't wait. God, I came!"

With his eyes fixed on Linda's quivering cunt and his cock stretched to bursting, Stefan began to kiss his way up one of Linda's legs. As he reached the smooth inside of her thigh, Linda grasped his head. She pressed Stefan's lips hard against her quivering thigh, stopping him from closing in on her pussy.

"Fuck me, Stefan! We have to fuck!" Linda panted. "God, you cannot kiss me now; I'm so wet and smelly."

Stefan paid no heed to Linda's plea, and her hold weakened in indecision as his hands gripped her buttocks. With his fingers digging in, Stefan lifted Linda's pussy to his mouth. His tongue sank onto Linda's hotly-aroused gash to lap up her wild-tangy taste, while his nose drew in the all-confessing smell of Linda's hungry desire.

As Stefan's tongue circled over her cunt's palpitating opening, Linda started to arch and squirm in Stefan's grip on her ass. As he, teasingly at first, began to lick her already slippery slit wider and wider open, Linda managed to slide her thighs over Stefan's shoulders. Then, clutching his head, she pressed and ground her hot, itching sex against Stefan's mouth until his tongue, lips, and teeth found her clit.

During the following minutes, Linda's cries and moans, and the gasped, never before dared words turned into a love song as the hot waves of a building-up orgasm swept Linda along:

"Stefan, Stefan, yes! Love me, kiss me! Lick me, taste my hot for you pussy! God, I want it, want you to love me like that. Eat me up, my pussy, my cunt! Yes! Yes! God, yes! You make me come! And fuck me! God, Stefan, fuck me!"

Linda's thighs released him, and her hands fevered on his shoulders to pull him up. But Stefan resisted and pressed his face for a final, long, sucking kiss onto Linda's throbbing, climaxing gash. But then he got onto his knees to grip and raise Linda's beautiful legs. And she - with a moaned "Yes!"- bent them back until her knees touched her shoulders.

Holding Linda's legs, with her ass raised from the sheet, Stefan's rampantly engorged cock now started to play over Linda's so offered and hotly aflame pussy. He looked down into Linda's wide-open eyes. As his cock's head began its search and pushed its first centimeters into the heat of her cunt, Stefan licked his cum-covered lips and murmured:

"Linda, my beautiful, sexy Linda! I love loving your naughty tits, eating up your hot-tasty cunt! And now -- fucking you! God, you are the sexiest woman to fuck!"

As Stefan bent in to kiss her, his cock sunk -- it was sucked - deep into Linda's hotly throbbing cunt. With his lips almost touching hers, he whispered, "Do you still want to kiss me? My mouth is full of your cunt's sexy taste! Aren't you disgusted?"

Linda's lips opened. As she cried her "No!" into Stefan's mouth, her groin started to thrust against Stefan's deeply immersed cock. And as she found her rhythm, Linda's tongue pushed into his mouth for a wild, trying to wrestle his tongue into submission, kiss.

Stefan responded by beginning to fuck her, countering her thrusts with deeply penetrating strokes. Each time the head of Stefan's steely rod touched her cervix, Linda gasped a silent cry into his mouth. But instead of drawing back, Linda pressed her shivering cunt harder onto Stefan's cock.

By now, Linda had locked her legs around Stefan's hips. Wanted or not, it put Linda's temptingly sexy ass in Stefan's hands. As he held and lifted and fucked Linda into a welling up orgasm, his fingers dug into her buttocks.

And then, with his cock almost withdrawn as it paused between her pussy's quivering lips, Stefan's finger found and circled over Linda's virginal rosette. What it suggested, as much as the sudden electrifying arousal from Stefan's touch, caused her to whimper, "Stefan, Stefan. God, no!"

And then, the defensive squirming and twisting of her ass made Stefan's only teasing finger breach the slippery, by Linda's pussy's juices lubricated, anal opening. As she reared up in his arms, Stefan's finger slid in deep as his cock rammed into her cunt. Fighting for breath, Linda gasped, "Stefan! God, yes! Fuck me! Don't stop! Fuck! I feel -- I love -- your finger, God! I'm coming! Fuck me! Yes! Fuck me!"

Linda's hot gush of words and the shivering and tensing of her body as the storming in climax hotly licked the depth of her groin, sucked Stefan into the whirlpool of his orgasm.

But then, instead of bursting into a frenzied fucking, Stefan was overcome by a surging up of pure tenderness. As he drank the hot breathy gasps from Linda's lips, he locked her arching body into a loving, possession taking embrace. And then, with his manhood deep in the grip of Linda's hotly climaxing cunt, his semen gushed into her.

For long minutes, Linda and Stefan clung together, reluctant to retreat from their sexual high. They joined in a fervent, long kiss and let their tongues, in a copulating dance of sucking and licking, speak not only of pleasures had but of the ecstasies to come.

When, finally, Stefan moved and withdrew, Linda's hands shot down to cover her sex. Momentarily embarrassed, she muttered, "Help! I need a towel." Then with a giggle, she added, "I never knew that loving could get me so messy. It's your fault." When Stefan picked up his underpants from the floor and handed them to her, Linda clutched them against her dripping pussy. Quickly sliding off the bed, she grinned at Stefan. Then she sauntered with a provocative wriggle of her now so appreciated bum to the bathroom.

She left the door invitingly open, and when Stefan heard the shower, he followed. When he stepped up to her under the streaming water, Linda quickly pressed her ass against his cock. Bursting into laughter, she said, "I knew you would come!" Then she gripped his hand. Taking it down to her spreading thighs, Linda whispered, "Be nice and wash your pussy. Then I'll wash my favorite cock."

*****

After their lengthy play in the shower, both stayed naked. Sitting back in bed, with the covers folded down, Linda and Stefan enjoyed a cup of coffee. The afternoon sun was streaming in through the window. Suddenly Linda laughed.

She pointed at the large, strategically mounted mirror on the wall opposite the bed and said, "Look at us, Stefan, how shameless we are." And to give weight to her observation, Linda turned sideways. Looking into the mirror, she stretched her tits into Stefan's face while her hand embraced his cock.

Then she giggled, "I love being naked with you, Stefan. I've never wanted to be like this with Rudolf, and I'm sure he never thought of being like that with me."

As she felt Stefan's rod hardening in her grip, Linda's giggled. Throwing herself back in an all-revealing pose on the pillow, she whispered, "Something tells me you are as crazy about naughty, sexy, naked me as I'm about you! What will you do about it?"

Leaning over Linda, Stefan answered, "We'll have a long, fun and sex-filled night to find out. And if you like to keep the light on, as I do, there will be the mirror for exhibitionistic you."

Then Stefan paused. He ran his fingertips slowly down Linda's so seductively offered body and asked, "Right now, you could pose for me, Linda? I would love to have sexy photos of you on my phone."

Linda smiled, stretched out her tits and whispered, "Like that, Stefan?"

Stefan jumped out of bed for his phone. Linda had held her pose, and Stefan hurried to take the shot. With the phone still in his hand, he rejoined Linda in bed.

Then, instead of asking and instructing, Stefan caressed Linda, click after click, into a series of revealing poses and expressions. He coaxed her, murmuring foreplay-like, into dozens of exposures she would not yet have wittingly assumed.

Sometimes it took a minute and more before Stefan took another shot of Linda's lips which he -- like her nipples - had kissed and bitten into a swollen sensual glow. And then followed snaps of her thighs stroked open to show a glimpse of luscious pink between her pussy's voluptuous lips.

Eventually, Stefan put the phone aside. When he turned to Linda to thank her, she cried out in protest. Highly aroused, Linda pushed Stefan back into the pillows and mounted him. Gripping his from what they had done tellingly stiff cock, she guided it into her primed, wet-slippery cunt.

Sitting immediately up, Linda began to ride. Gripping her breasts, she looked down on Stefan. His eyes were consuming her. With her voice hoarse with lust, Linda demanded, "Yes, look at me, Stefan! You want to think of me like this, don't you? And getting hard like your cock is in me now!"

With her body arching as her groin twisted and ground against the jerking upthrusts of Stefan, Linda, fighting for breath, stammered, "Photograph me! Have me on your phone riding, me fucking you!"

Stefan reached for his phone. But now, Linda was tempted into turning salaciously wicked. As she watched Stefan trying to concentrate on his fevering hands turning on and adjusting the phone, Linda made her pussy deliberately grip and grind and massaged his cock. Suppressing her bubbling up laughter, she moaned, "Hurry up! I'll show you how much I love riding your cock!"

KuBal46
KuBal46
30 Followers
12