Love Long Delayed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, with the lens on her and Stefan's eyes consuming her on the screen, Linda turned her ride into a performance of randy abandon. As Stefan punctuated each shot with a sound of approval or admiration, Linda switched from pose to pose. In some, with her arms raised over her head or crossed behind her neck with her tits stretched out, Linda's face expressed the intensity of her pleasure as her groin rhythmically lifted and sunk on Stefan's iron-hard cock.

As Linda knew of his love for her sexy tits, she brought them fully into play. As she ground down on his deeply embedded manhood, her hands -- over her tightly stretched stomach -- tortured her nipples into perky arousal. With her body arching and twisting, Linda offered them to Stefan for shot after close-up shot.

By now, Linda was breathing hard. Then, as she once again lifted to ram down on his rampant cock, Stefan pointed the lens down on Linda's tensing stomach and bushy pubes. When he whispered, "Show me! Play with your clit, Linda." she threw back her head and moaned.

It did not mean a NO! Almost lifting off his cock, both of her hands reached down. And then, with a moaned, "Oh, Stefan!" she leaned far back, and her fingers spread her pussy's glistening lips and pressed out the shiny pearl of her clit.

Stefan threw away the phone after capturing this magical shot of Linda's glowing clit crowning her luscious, wet-glistening, cock-engorged pussy. Wildly aroused, he speared his cock with all the force he could muster again and again up into Lindas's cunt. As her orgasm tore in, she threw herself over Stefan with a howl. Her teeth sank into his shoulder as she rammed her cunt, again and again, onto Stefan's now fitfully thrusting and climaxing cock.

After, they clung silently together for a long while, letting their minds settle the wild magic of what had just happened. Stefan's was in awe about what Linda had given him. And Linda's mind, half in shock and half on cloud nine, was filled with astonishment about what she had become and what now she would do. She would not let it pass and pretend it meant nothing.

So, with her teeth closing gently over the tip of Stefan's ear, Linda whispered, "You will show me the photos you took of me, Stefan. Won't you? And you will tell me how looking at them will make you feel about me when we are no longer together."

Stefan sat up. Looking at Linda, he realized the seriousness of her questioning. With pauses, weighing every word, he said:

"How I feel about you, I can tell you now. You are, for me, Linda, the most beautiful, sexy and incredibly desirable woman I've ever known. I've desired you from the beginning, more than twenty years ago. Now we have found each other. You are, and our love, our burning desire for each other is a miracle for me. Therefore, I will look at your photos on my phone and miss you every day, every hour, until we, hopefully, can be together again."

Then, partially embarrassed about sounding so love-struck, Stefan grinned and added, "I won't show you the photos today. I have to sort them out; - I took so many -- couldn't stop! God, you were sexy! I'll mail you all the one's I want on my phone. Then you can text me if you allow me to keep them."

"I'm sorry, Stefan, this is not possible. The web address you have of me is for Rudolf's business computer." Then Linda added with a grin, "He might divorce me if these photos turned up on his screen."

"I'll send them with a text to your phone then. Is that all right, Linda?"

She hesitated with her answer. Sounding disappointed, Linda said, "OK, I can look at the photos, but then I have to delete them. My phone isn't safe. It's always lying around when I'm home."

Suddenly Linda grinned, "I never had anything to hide, except the occasional naughty texting between Elsie and me. She keeps trying to lead me astray, even seduce me. I always deleted that too."

Stefan's mind worked quickly. Pretending to be crestfallen, he looked at Linda and mourned:

"So, you will have to delete every sexy mail and picture we exchange from your stupid phone? And I wanted so badly to stay in touch with you. I had hoped that you would want to read our sexy emails again and again. And look at our pictures. And get excited on reading and looking as I would, every day, if we stayed in touch!"

Linda laughed, "I have to think of something to fix this problem. I don't want to miss out on that!"

Stefan jumped off the bed and shouted, "Get up, get dressed! The shops are still open, and we can fix this problem now. Let me buy you an iPad, just for you and our sexy pictures and emails!

12